Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,174)

Showing posts 743,461 - 743,480 of1,034,248
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBILS SONG wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, NOW, HONEY, YOU LOOKIN' AT THIS THROUGH YOU OWN JAUNDICED LENS. YOU IMAGINE THAT A HO' LESS HUMAN SOMEHOW THAN YOU IS? THAT HER LIFE WORTH LESS TO THE WORL' CAUSE SHE GOT TO SWALLOW SPUNK NIGHTLY WHEN YOU ONLY GOT TO SWALLOW IT ONCE A MONTH? YOU DRAWIN' TOO FINE A DISTINCTION. YOU CAIN'T INSULT THE DEBIL BY GRADIN' PEOPLE BASED ON YOU SUBJECTIVE SCALE. HE LIKE A GOOD HO AS MUCH AS ANYBODY ELSE AN' HE SEE NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU. THAT CAUSE THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU. IF YOU HAD TO GET ON YOU KNEES AN' SWALLOW SHIT EVERY NIGHT TO SURVIVE, YOU'D DO IT, DEBIL KNOWS THESE THINGS. YOU ATTEMPTS TO RAISE YOUSELF ABOVE THE CROWD NOTWITHSTANDING, IF DEBIL WAS STANDIN' BETWEEN YOU AN' YOU NEXT MEAL... EVENTUALLY... WITH REMORSE... YOU'D SUCK HIS COCK, AN' DEBIL KNOW THIS AS MUCH AS HE KNOW THE SUN RISE TOMORROW WITH OR WITHOUT YOU.
Bam!^^^^^^^

Carol thinks we should just offer up our privates anyway for the greater good of man.

I've been meaning to ask Carol, if when she says us liberal women should all lean over and kiss our privates, is that with or without tongue? What does the Bible say about that? No tongue will make it A-OK?

Bwahahahahaha!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been on here for 24 hours ya fuggin nutcase.
And you're a delusional pathological liar.

Me personally----I like to SLEEP....study about various world events and happenings...eat..and take myself places...amongst other things.

Besides, what I do, is NONE of the likes of your business anyway.

So @ your own level-"GFY, liar" and learn to mind your own business.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Lord Fetch wrote:
ouch...cough cough...you tards have wounded me with your grampa humor and ridiculous paranoid links...shant hold on much longer...cough.....cough
Self-inflicted wounds are ones most unforeseen and unavoidable.
Unfortunately, peripheral damage to the innocents often occurs.
We pray for the innocents but rejoice in your wounds.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Argofuckyerself with your stupid bell ringing bullshyt. No one cares about you ya idiot.
Dream on.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>yikes that was lame...a for effort>>>>>bana na 4 U
What would a snake know about being lame?
Crawl back beneath the Boy Messiah's robes.
THE DEBILS SONG

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Get away..and don't step over the line. I have a rosary, a gallon of holy water, a sterling silver dagger cross, a can of pepper spray...and...teeth.
And one of Homers sharpest pencils.
UH-HUH. WHICH LINE IS THAT? ONE OF THE ONES AT THE CORNERS OF YOUR EYES? OR THE ONE THAT SEPARATES OUR TWO VERY DIFFERENT WORLDS? YOU ARE NOT A PRODUCER, YOU'RE A TAKER. AND YOU'VE TAKEN ENOUGH. DEBIL WILL HUMILAITE AN' SHAME YOU NOW, AN' YOU WILL... WHAT?... PRAY FO' GUIDANCE? CAIN'T YOU PEOPLE JUS' GO BACK TO YOU JOB AT 7-11 AN' LEAVE THE INTELLECTUAL ELITES TO RUNNIN' THE WORL'?
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Patriot wrote:
Mexican Government Warns U.S.: Drug Cartel Might Be Upset Over Loss of Weed Income (and so will they)
http://beforeitsnews.com/international/2012/1...
Ya think?
THE DEBILS SONG

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bam!^^^^^^^
Carol thinks we should just offer up our privates anyway for the greater good of man.
I've been meaning to ask Carol, if when she says us liberal women should all lean over and kiss our privates, is that with or without tongue? What does the Bible say about that? No tongue will make it A-OK?
Bwahahahahaha!
WELL. IT SUGGESTS A CERTAIN FLEXIBILITY IN ANY EVENT, AN' THAT CAIN'T BE A BAD THING.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bam!^^^^^^^
Bwahahahahaha!
Unbridled stupidity always laughs senselessly and insanely.
The laughter of children is pristine beauty.
The laughter of old friends is a warm fire.
The laughter of Liberal Sows portends something evil coming this way.
Black Wino

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Yowzaa.... jus a thought, I be thinking dat da cracka's jus lost on purpose, so dat da Pimp can fail even further, swirling America down da toilet like a giant turd afta a huge Thanksgiving meal....
THE DEBILS SONG

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

ENOUGH OF GOVERNMENT - OR RATHER, LACK OF IT - BY THE STOOPID. IT'S TIME TO END THE OLD SOUTH ONCE AN' FO' ALL. WHO'S WITH ME?

Since: Nov 12

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

He is Golden! I think this says it all. See for yourself.

http://www.amazon.com/Limited-Edition-Preside...
THE DEBILS SONG

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

OH, UM, YEAH, MO' THAN HALF OF YOU... DEBIL FO'GET FO' A MOMENT...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
And you're a delusional pathological liar.
Me personally----I like to SLEEP....study about various world events and happenings...eat..and take myself places...amongst other things.
Besides, what I do, is NONE of the likes of your business anyway.
So @ your own level-"GFY, liar" and learn to mind your own business.
LIAR
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bam!^^^^^^^
Bwahahahahaha!
In Carols world, liberal women will be forever silenced in 2016;
why do Republican women hate other women and sex?
FORWARD to Obamageddon

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately my friend a lot more Americans will be......Romney will be fine as he watches the Obama implosion from a safe distance.
As we all will be. Give Obama 100% of the rich person's income. Pull up a chair and enjoy the show. If you think Obama looked dumb when the first debate hit and the questions were harder and unscripted and he didn't have a telemprompter for once, well, just wait. LOL.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

War on Women continues...

An Ohio bill aimed at restricting abortion access will get another shot in the legislature this upcoming lame duck session, reported the Community Press and Recorder, thanks to new cooperation among anti-abortion rights groups.

Called the heartbeat bill, it would ban abortions after a fetal heartbeat can be detected, which can be as early as six weeks, when some women are not yet aware they are pregnant.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/09/ohio-an...
THE DEBILS SONG

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbridled stupidity always laughs senselessly and insanely.
The laughter of children is pristine beauty.
The laughter of old friends is a warm fire.
The laughter of Liberal Sows portends something evil coming this way.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... YA THINK? REMEMBER THOUGH, ONE MAN'S MEAT... AN' THAT SAYS NUTHIN' ABOUT THE WOMEN YET...
THE DEBILS SONG

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

mary0210 wrote:
He is Golden! I think this says it all. See for yourself.
http://www.amazon.com/Limied-Edition-Presiden...
SO, UM, WHAT... "CAROL" IS NOW "MARY?" WELL, DEBIL GUESS THAT NOT TOO MUCH OF A STRETCH. THEY BOF' HO'S.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

<quoted text>
I PERSONALLY, remember it as never having seen such a look of total disbelief and betrayal, handled VERY WELL by President George W Bush, especially in front of small innocent children, especially remaining as calm and resolute, in front of the same innocent audience, while America was under attack.
"What those authors fail to note is that while steel melts at around 1,370°C (2500°F) it begins to lose its strength at a much lower temperature. The steel structure of the World Trade Center would not have to melt in order for the buildings to lose their structural integrity. Steel can be soft at 538°C (1,000°F) well below the burning temperature of jet fuel."
-Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility. Jefferson Science Associates. U.S. Department of Energy
Jet fuel burn temp-500-600 d F (open air-no other variables included)
THAT SIMPLE equation does NOT take a rocket scientist.
What PART of the OBVIOUS MATH of the PHYSICS do YOU NOT comprehend? Or are you just a malovent, malicious occupy anyone elses anything ghetto streeter type?
Bingo! Herbert Levine,the inventor and designer of the asbestos steel-beam coating procedure banned in New York City during the construction of the towers said during the final phases of WTC construction in the 1970s:
"If a fire breaks out above the 64th floor, that building will fall down."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 743,461 - 743,480 of1,034,248
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Reply2_CIA 65,141
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Scrutiny 167,634
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DonPanic 43,017
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr 2twisted 4,032
American Escrow: Illinois attorney general prob... (Mar '09) 4 hr Arlene Adelman 323
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr cartooni 67,197
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr John 3,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr cheluzal 96,140
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••