Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
743,421 - 743,440 of 1,082,363 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Clinton-Castro 2016-2024 wrote:
Julian Castro to consider a run for 2016, his chances of succeding seem a lot higher than rubio who's performance on trying to get wrongney elected failed miserably.
Additionally, Rubio is an admitted thief who used his Florida party credit card for personal expenses and then smugly dismissed the thousands of dollars as a lesson learned.
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

FIRST THING THAT POP OUT A WOMAN'S VAGINA WHEN A MAN BORN IS HIS HEAD, BUT THAT ONLY TO MAKE SURE THE COAST IS CLEAR FO' HIS DICK.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
65,000 names so far on the texas petition to seceede.
65,000 traitors. They should move to another country or be deported.
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

(DEBIL LICK LEO'S TOES IN A FRIENDLY FASHION.)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Petraeus-Rubio 2016 wrote:
Breaking News: Obama is considering John Kerry for Secretary of Defense. "And the hits just keep on coming!"
Would make a better Secretary of State.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read Karen Hughes op - ed on this subject?
You're officially like the rainman on this subject; stubbornly refusing to see what it has done to women. You lost 2 senate seat possibilities because of it and so I am grateful for the rape talk. Keep diminishing women as if they are nothing but pawns. You are a disgrace to all women.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman /2012/11/karen-hughes-ill-cut- out-the-tongue-of-gopers-talki ng-149146.html
No one is a disgrace to anyone except in your mind.

What did 2 obscure republicans who put their foot in their mouths with the best of intentions to protect the unborn do to women, Lily?

What? Give me the names of any conservatives or moderates - even one - who stood behind those men's statements.

You're becoming hysterical. We have much bigger problems to deal with besides women's reproductive rights.

Many of us still believe legalized abortion being the law of the land is a blight upon this nation.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
A gay ambassador sent to a super-crazed post-revolution area where being a throwback is an honor. WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?
An embassy that appear to have been crying for more security, but none given. WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?
An attack where there was no early evidence of a "movie protest", yet this lie was propagated on highest lvl for two weeks. WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?
An attack where our guys close by where "told to stand down". WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?
The intelligence chief not saying or opining anything about this even up to the day he resigns over a "sex scandal". WHO THOUGHT THIS WASA GOOD IDEA?
Another week of the Obama-circus. What will happen next? With the military crushed all over the place, slashed by a trillion, more tax hikes requested despite no evidence that foreign business assets will do nothing but keep rising and half the population bought and sold with welfare off our other's backs we will see double digit unemployment once the Christmas, sorry holiday season is over.
Obama was indeed re-elected. He would have gotten re-elected even if he had publicly flogged, mutilated and burned alive the "richest" in the nation.
Such is the idiocy, envy and vindictiveness of his patrons.
Looks like we got two years to offload more assets until the democrats sweep their mid-term in two years. Looking forward to see how productivity and tax revenues skyrockets in 2-3 tax cycles. Hopefully, there are still objective data to show the numbers by then...
I think a GOOD IDEA (since you're into the yelling) is for you to check your facts. See you're a newbie so you're a little bit behind on the homework. Take a few hours and reread the schooling that has been given to you and yours in previous postings. Once you have the FACTS and can speak with some CLARITY and RATIONAL SENSE you may enter this adult discussion.

Until then...YOUR ideas are no bueno.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
Lib mentality.....
Feed me you owe me
House me you owe me
Pay for my utilitys you owe me
Pay for my medical bills you owe me
Take care of my children you owe me
Buy me clothing you owe me
Buy me a car you owe me
Pay for my gas you owe me
Buy me a phone you owe me
Pay for my ciggs ,beer,and drugs you owe me
Pay for my sex life you owe me
Pay for the abortions of my unwanted children you owe me
A church on the street is bad
A muslim temple is good
Homos influencing children good
Jesus influencing children bad
Criminals and rapist bad
Cops stoping the criminals worse
Personal responsibility bad
Living off the labor of others good
We should retitle this thread to "What has our nation become because Barack Obama is our next president".

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>65,000 traitors. They should move to another country or be deported.
Locals were talking all about it at breakfast spot this morning. They are still reeling from election results. They were awful snarky before the election; can't even say Good Morning now. I have some spare Obama Biden bumper stickers; I should provide them as peace offering. Knuckleheads.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Mittler/Munster did not promise "good jobs;" neither did Obama/Biden promise "money for nothing" (although I'm sure they had more "chicks for free" in their time). You're either a brainwashed liar or just a liar. I've never been on the dole, not even unemployment, and my student loans have been paid off for over five years. You are sooooo uncool you might be an Exalted Sir Rection in the rapidly becoming extinct Grumpy Old Pricks. GFY and your party some more.
I don't believe a fcuking word you say. Are you posting from the classroom?
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>65,000 traitors. They should move to another country or be deported.
Who gets deported first Homer , legal citizens that don't like the direction we are headed or the illegal's that agree with the way the country is going ?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Another" honorable General? Are you talking about the one that sent shirtless pictures of himself to the FBI whistle blower in the Petraeus-Broadwell affair? And Realtime thought that only astronauts were that crazy...
It's my understanding that it was the FBI agent that sent the pictures__but it's not a huge deal as she'd actually known him for a while and searched him out to report the threatening emails from Broadwell.

Jill Kelley is an interesting creature who as a civilian has served the military in very unusual ways.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sliver of hope of what? Carol thinks that liberal women will be silenced once and for all in 2014! She's sick in the head, like you.
Karen Hughes: I'll 'cut out' the tongue of GOPers talking rape
Carol thinks liberal women need to be silenced once and for all because they've become hysterical. Liberal women think their private parts and THEIR rights above anyone else's is the most important thing on the planet.

That's not only self-absorbed and self-centered but delusional.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Loyalists in the 1700s were also considered traitors.

It's all about perspective, Homer.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Election has consequences!! Chicago held the Midwest Marxist Conference the propose or strategy of this conference was to discuss how to overthrow the American system and replace it with a direct dictatorship!! These Marxists must feel encourage after Obamaís first term and now feel embolden after Obama being re-elected!! Iím sure Obama wish he could have attended but for sure his Heart and Soul was there!!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth? Don't make me laugh...Your candidate lied to the point of no return...
America didn't fall for it...Well most of America...You seem to be quite sheep like.
The pot calling the kettle black? Where did he lie again?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
It's you who doesn't get it Carol. I mean the message of Christianity.
Do you dream about money? I mean the kind that may actually help people and not the kind used for unlimited cefense spending and wars. you never seem to worry about that bobo.
Christianity is not about mooching off of others or expecting others to provide for you while you do nothing.

It never was.

Obama has created a society of victims because he is clearly anti-business and thinks he should dictate who gets what.

Christian organizations have been the salvation for the Hurricane Sandy victims in case you haven't been paying attention.

That's what Christianity is about.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We should retitle this thread to "What has our nation become because Barack Obama is our next president".
I agree
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Another" honorable General? Are you talking about the one that sent shirtless pictures of himself to the FBI whistle blower in the Petraeus-Broadwell affair? And Realtime thought that only astronauts were that crazy...
Hmm, I never even knew Joe Biden was in the military.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
I dont agee with abortion, but I don't condemn or judge those that do.
That's like saying I don't agree with murder, but I don't condemn or judge those that do.

Sounds to me like you need to do some serious soul searching.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min Eric 68,403
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min LRS 174,961
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min ritedownthemiddle 45,847
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 47 min andet1987 474
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,052
Amy 7-28 6 hr Sublime1 16
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr Terry rigsby 48,944
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••