Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
743,401 - 743,420 of 1,101,542 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#803486 Nov 13, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Mittler/Munster did not promise "good jobs;" neither did Obama/Biden promise "money for nothing" (although I'm sure they had more "chicks for free" in their time). You're either a brainwashed liar or just a liar. I've never been on the dole, not even unemployment, and my student loans have been paid off for over five years. You are sooooo uncool you might be an Exalted Sir Rection in the rapidly becoming extinct Grumpy Old Pricks. GFY and your party some more.
I don't believe a fcuking word you say. Are you posting from the classroom?
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#803487 Nov 13, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>65,000 traitors. They should move to another country or be deported.
Who gets deported first Homer , legal citizens that don't like the direction we are headed or the illegal's that agree with the way the country is going ?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#803488 Nov 13, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Another" honorable General? Are you talking about the one that sent shirtless pictures of himself to the FBI whistle blower in the Petraeus-Broadwell affair? And Realtime thought that only astronauts were that crazy...
It's my understanding that it was the FBI agent that sent the pictures__but it's not a huge deal as she'd actually known him for a while and searched him out to report the threatening emails from Broadwell.

Jill Kelley is an interesting creature who as a civilian has served the military in very unusual ways.
carol

Orlando, FL

#803489 Nov 13, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sliver of hope of what? Carol thinks that liberal women will be silenced once and for all in 2014! She's sick in the head, like you.
Karen Hughes: I'll 'cut out' the tongue of GOPers talking rape
Carol thinks liberal women need to be silenced once and for all because they've become hysterical. Liberal women think their private parts and THEIR rights above anyone else's is the most important thing on the planet.

That's not only self-absorbed and self-centered but delusional.
carol

Orlando, FL

#803490 Nov 13, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>65,000 traitors. They should move to another country or be deported.
Loyalists in the 1700s were also considered traitors.

It's all about perspective, Homer.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#803491 Nov 13, 2012
Election has consequences!! Chicago held the Midwest Marxist Conference the propose or strategy of this conference was to discuss how to overthrow the American system and replace it with a direct dictatorship!! These Marxists must feel encourage after Obamaís first term and now feel embolden after Obama being re-elected!! Iím sure Obama wish he could have attended but for sure his Heart and Soul was there!!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#803492 Nov 13, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth? Don't make me laugh...Your candidate lied to the point of no return...
America didn't fall for it...Well most of America...You seem to be quite sheep like.
The pot calling the kettle black? Where did he lie again?
carol

Orlando, FL

#803493 Nov 13, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
It's you who doesn't get it Carol. I mean the message of Christianity.
Do you dream about money? I mean the kind that may actually help people and not the kind used for unlimited cefense spending and wars. you never seem to worry about that bobo.
Christianity is not about mooching off of others or expecting others to provide for you while you do nothing.

It never was.

Obama has created a society of victims because he is clearly anti-business and thinks he should dictate who gets what.

Christian organizations have been the salvation for the Hurricane Sandy victims in case you haven't been paying attention.

That's what Christianity is about.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#803494 Nov 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We should retitle this thread to "What has our nation become because Barack Obama is our next president".
I agree
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#803495 Nov 13, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Another" honorable General? Are you talking about the one that sent shirtless pictures of himself to the FBI whistle blower in the Petraeus-Broadwell affair? And Realtime thought that only astronauts were that crazy...
Hmm, I never even knew Joe Biden was in the military.
carol

Orlando, FL

#803496 Nov 13, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
I dont agee with abortion, but I don't condemn or judge those that do.
That's like saying I don't agree with murder, but I don't condemn or judge those that do.

Sounds to me like you need to do some serious soul searching.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#803497 Nov 13, 2012
OBAMA TWO TERM PRESIDENT wrote:
<quoted text> the tea party has ruined the republican party in many ways that people are fed up with both for being too extremists, their own fault.
Bull. Stop blaming others for your own stupidity.

The extremist leaning of the republican party can do that enough themselves...just like the extremist leaning duhmocrats.

Nice try, but do NOT pass go and do NOT collect 200 dolluh. Just remain imprisoned by the gridlock that is lol.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#803498 Nov 13, 2012
Homer wrote:
Paul Revere must rolling over in his grave. Speaking of rolling over, what's up with your giants? Obama give them a pep talk or something?
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#803499 Nov 13, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>I agree
WEREN'T YOU IN THE PROCESS OF SECEEDING? SURELY THAT CONSUME ALL YOU AVAILABLE TIME AN' INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY? OR IS YOU GON' TRY TO WALK AN' CHEW GUM AT THE SAME TIME AGAIN? THAT NEVER WORK OUT FO' YOU FOLKS... JUS' SAYIN'...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#803500 Nov 13, 2012
Drunkin Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>f-u-ck you did I spell that right.
Yeah, I'm sure that f-u-c-k U is the ONE phrase you can spell correctly, but just one of the myriad that you are unable to do...relax, I'm sure they'll write it on your tombstone (if any one cares enough to provide a proper burial).
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#803501 Nov 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like saying I don't agree with murder, but I don't condemn or judge those that do.
SAYS THE PATRIOTIC AMERICAN WAR-FIGHTER. SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT SOME SOUL-SEARCHIN' TO DO TOO, BITCH.
carol

Orlando, FL

#803502 Nov 13, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of women like you there is still a sliver of hope!!!
There are a lot of women like me. Oddly enough, quite a few are in the black and hispanic communities where traditional values is still alive and well.

Yet, these same two groups overwhelmingly voted for Obama.

We're obviously not getting the right message across clearly enough.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#803503 Nov 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thou shalt not harm others....as in separate existing entities from ones self.
Thou shalt should not harm ones self either, but people can be really dense on all that type of thing sometimes.
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#803504 Nov 13, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, I never even knew Joe Biden was in the military.
WELL, HIS SON IS, AN' MUCH OF HIS EXTENDED FAMILY. HEY... WHAT ABOUT THAT GUY YOU VOTED FO'? YOU KNOW, THE LOSER?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#803505 Nov 13, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
So you, as a woman, do not care if tax payers pay for your contraceptives?
That is what you voted for!!
Do I gave to prove you wrong that the Democraric party said all you care about is contraceptives?
I pay Federal taxes just like you - assuming you do, in fact, pay them. Which, of course, means that I will be paying for 'other peoples' contraceptives. Frankly, I enjoy knowing that if the majority of my tax dollars are going for bullets, some of them are also going for birth control. Contraception prevents abortion. I'm really ok with that.

I don't like the idea of being obligated to purchase medical insurance, but it's the law. Perhaps the ACAA will be more cost effective than ceding the emergency room as the primary medical provider for the uninsured - and if not, Congress can try to repeal it another 30 times...

Why not try to make the best of a bad situation? Bloom where you're planted, I always say.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Pippa 97,967
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min litesong 46,382
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min LRS 177,529
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min KiMare 49,508
Abby 9-2 46 min Pippa 11
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 4,667
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,263
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE