Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#803495 Nov 13, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Another" honorable General? Are you talking about the one that sent shirtless pictures of himself to the FBI whistle blower in the Petraeus-Broadwell affair? And Realtime thought that only astronauts were that crazy...
Hmm, I never even knew Joe Biden was in the military.
carol

Orlando, FL

#803496 Nov 13, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
I dont agee with abortion, but I don't condemn or judge those that do.
That's like saying I don't agree with murder, but I don't condemn or judge those that do.

Sounds to me like you need to do some serious soul searching.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#803497 Nov 13, 2012
OBAMA TWO TERM PRESIDENT wrote:
<quoted text> the tea party has ruined the republican party in many ways that people are fed up with both for being too extremists, their own fault.
Bull. Stop blaming others for your own stupidity.

The extremist leaning of the republican party can do that enough themselves...just like the extremist leaning duhmocrats.

Nice try, but do NOT pass go and do NOT collect 200 dolluh. Just remain imprisoned by the gridlock that is lol.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#803498 Nov 13, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>65,000 traitors. They should move to another country or be deported.
Paul Revere must rolling over in his grave. Speaking of rolling over, what's up with your giants? Obama give them a pep talk or something?
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#803499 Nov 13, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>I agree
WEREN'T YOU IN THE PROCESS OF SECEEDING? SURELY THAT CONSUME ALL YOU AVAILABLE TIME AN' INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY? OR IS YOU GON' TRY TO WALK AN' CHEW GUM AT THE SAME TIME AGAIN? THAT NEVER WORK OUT FO' YOU FOLKS... JUS' SAYIN'...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#803500 Nov 13, 2012
Drunkin Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>f-u-ck you did I spell that right.
Yeah, I'm sure that f-u-c-k U is the ONE phrase you can spell correctly, but just one of the myriad that you are unable to do...relax, I'm sure they'll write it on your tombstone (if any one cares enough to provide a proper burial).
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#803501 Nov 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like saying I don't agree with murder, but I don't condemn or judge those that do.
SAYS THE PATRIOTIC AMERICAN WAR-FIGHTER. SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT SOME SOUL-SEARCHIN' TO DO TOO, BITCH.
carol

Orlando, FL

#803502 Nov 13, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of women like you there is still a sliver of hope!!!
There are a lot of women like me. Oddly enough, quite a few are in the black and hispanic communities where traditional values is still alive and well.

Yet, these same two groups overwhelmingly voted for Obama.

We're obviously not getting the right message across clearly enough.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#803503 Nov 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thou shalt not harm others....as in separate existing entities from ones self.
Thou shalt should not harm ones self either, but people can be really dense on all that type of thing sometimes.
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#803504 Nov 13, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, I never even knew Joe Biden was in the military.
WELL, HIS SON IS, AN' MUCH OF HIS EXTENDED FAMILY. HEY... WHAT ABOUT THAT GUY YOU VOTED FO'? YOU KNOW, THE LOSER?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#803505 Nov 13, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
So you, as a woman, do not care if tax payers pay for your contraceptives?
That is what you voted for!!
Do I gave to prove you wrong that the Democraric party said all you care about is contraceptives?
I pay Federal taxes just like you - assuming you do, in fact, pay them. Which, of course, means that I will be paying for 'other peoples' contraceptives. Frankly, I enjoy knowing that if the majority of my tax dollars are going for bullets, some of them are also going for birth control. Contraception prevents abortion. I'm really ok with that.

I don't like the idea of being obligated to purchase medical insurance, but it's the law. Perhaps the ACAA will be more cost effective than ceding the emergency room as the primary medical provider for the uninsured - and if not, Congress can try to repeal it another 30 times...

Why not try to make the best of a bad situation? Bloom where you're planted, I always say.

:)
carol

Orlando, FL

#803506 Nov 13, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Damnit, dumb carol, I didn't think you could get any more ignorant, but apparently there's not bottom to you. Have you also started listening to Rush? Do you see no illogical reasoning in your nattering diatribe? Wouldn't free birth control obviate the need for most abortions?(You reichies can't use the term fetus to save your lives, right?)
There is a big difference between having prescription insurance cover birth control and providing government-provided birth control. Don't you want your insurance to pay for your medical needs? Do you even pay for you own insurance. Frankly, I know you know nothing about "liberal women" and doubt you know anything about being a woman at all.(BTW, the word is spelled epitome, Dummy. Tell us some more about your illustrious careers.)
I'm all for prescription contraceptives if only liberal women would use the damn things.
Ms Lily White

Brooklyn, NY

#803507 Nov 13, 2012
Petraeus-Rubio 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Kim Kardashian and Heidi Klum are successful white women who were in relationships with black men. Heidi Klum dumped hers and Kardashian is in the process of dumping hers.
Nicole Brown Simpson. If that crime just happened today the libnuts would blame her. Never forget the joy in the streets with blacks celebrating O J.
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#803508 Nov 13, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe a fcuking word you say. Are you posting from the classroom?
HEY, FATTY, YOU ON HERE "ENJOYIN'" YOUSELF AGAIN? ALL THIS ENTERTAINMENT GONNA KILL YOU, AIN'T IT?
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#803509 Nov 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is not about mooching off of others or expecting others to provide for you while you do nothing.
It never was.
Obama has created a society of victims because he is clearly anti-business and thinks he should dictate who gets what.
Christian organizations have been the salvation for the Hurricane Sandy victims in case you haven't been paying attention.
That's what Christianity is about.
Liberal pagans ignore all that christianity has done and continues to do for this country, kind of pathetic when you think about it.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#803510 Nov 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all for prescription contraceptives if only liberal women would use the damn things.
A much better option than abortion.
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#803511 Nov 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
TURNS OUT, CAROL, THAT, LIKE THE RECENT ELECTION, CONTRACEPTION IS ONLY NECESSARY WHEN YOU CHOOSE TO IGNORE GOD'S WILL. AFTER ALL, YOU CURRENT SITUATION HAS GOT TO BE GOD'S WILL, DON' IT? DON' WORRY, THOUGH, DEBIL PROMISE HE DON' COME INSIDE...
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#803512 Nov 13, 2012
Benghazi wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already thought out YOUR 2016 ticket!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tpAOwJvTOioXX
lmfao!

Check out the comments at the bottom

"Glen Beck's stoner younger brother"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
carol

Orlando, FL

#803513 Nov 13, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Additionally, Rubio is an admitted thief who used his Florida party credit card for personal expenses and then smugly dismissed the thousands of dollars as a lesson learned.
Any comments about Tim Geithner's failure to report his taxes as the head of the IRS?

Or is being a liberal an excuse?
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#803515 Nov 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with stealing, but I don't condemn those that steal stuff from Homer. Heck, he is just asking for it. He keeps his solid gold garden gnomes right out by the road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,643
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,028
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min Eric 69,374
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 25 min boundary painter 321
Word (Dec '08) 37 min boundary painter 4,710
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 45 min ralph 98,222
Abby 9-16 48 min boundary painter 10
Dear Abby 9-17-14 50 min ralph 17
Amy 9-16 1 hr Toj 50
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000