Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,171)

Showing posts 743,401 - 743,420 of1,033,464
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

C'MON, HONEY, YOU GON' "BE" THE DEBIL, YOU GOT TO TRY A L'IL... G'HEAD...
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

NELLIE RECOVERED TO SOME DEGREE, AN' SHE HAD BEEN SOLD ON TO A PLANTATION HOUSE IN LOUISIANA. SHE WAS BOUGHT AT A BARGAIN PRICE, JUDGED TO BE STILL CAPABLE OF PRODUCIN' MO' SLAVES AN' PUT TO WORK IN THE KITCHENS CARRYIN' SLOPS, COAL, AN' OTHER MENIAL TASKS AN' WHEN SHE ALLOWED HERSELF SHE WOULD CRY FROM OUT HER BROKEN FACE ABOUT THE DAUGHTER SHE WOULD NEVER SEE AGAIN, THE SON WHO WOULDN'T EVEN REMEMBER HER. AN' THERE SHE WOULD DIE MANY YEARS LATER, NEVER HAVING SEEN HER CHILDREN AGIN, USED AN' ABUSED SO MANY TIMES BY SO MANY MEN, BLACK AN'' WHITE, THAT SHE FINALLY CEASED TO BE HUMAN. THEY MANAGED TO TAKE HER HUMANITY FROM HER AS THEY'D DONE MILLIONS OF TIMES BEFO', AN' THAT IS NO SMALL THING.
THE DEBILS BANE

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HER WHITE SCALY ORGAN

Yeah, grind that organ woman.
In the blender.
Pudenda In A Blenda'
Then bottle it, cork it ...

And dispose of it as hazardous waste.

Pudenda: The Latin word for "Shame".
Which is why the She-Debil uses it.
To purge her own shame.
While substituting others names ( Mainly Womens')
She is actually purging HER OWN LIFE STORY.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Jim Stein wrote:
<quoted text>Seeing the light are we.
i see you've been studying tard games from 5 years ago...as timely and sharp as any republican...
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

MASSA THOM RECOVERED, SLOWLY, TOO. HE WAS ALLOWED BACK UPSTAIRS BUT WAS SUBJECT TO MASSA JAMES' WITHERING SARCASM IF THE OL' MAN EVER SAW HIM AN' WAS STRUCK FROM THE OL' MAN'S WILL, MADE TO UNDERSTAN' THAT HE WUZ NOW NO BETTER THAN THE RES' OF THE NEGRO HEP'. THOM FELT NO REMORSE, HOWEVER, NO ANGER, HE UNDERSTOOD WHAT HAD HAPPENED AN' THE BITTER TRUTH OF WHAT HIS FAMILY STOOD FO'. THOM RECOGNIZED THE INHUMANITY HIS WHITENESS REPRESENTED AN' IT REVULSED HIM NOW.

ESSIE GREW UP AN' WAS MARRIED TO ANOTHER SLAVE AN' PRODUCED FOUR DAUGHTERS WHO WOULD WORK FO' VARIOUS MASTERS, UNNOTICED, UNCARED FO', UNACKNOWLEDGED, CHATTEL, AN' THERE WUZ NOTHIN THOM COULD DO ABOUT IT FO' HE WAS NOT A MAN OF ANY PARTICULAR VISION, BUT HE DID SEE THE ONE THING: HE HAD TO DIE IF ALL THESE MILLIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE WERE GONNA LIVE.

LIFE REALLY WUZ ABOUT THE GIVERS AN' TAKERS, ONLY THE TAKERS WERE THE GIVERS, AN' THE GIVERS WERE THE TAKERS. IT WAS THROUGH THIS SMALL SHIFT IN HIS THINKING THAT THE WORL' WOULD EVENTUALLY, TORTUOUSLY, PAINFULLY CHANGE. THAT, AN' THE GLORIOUS DEATH OF MASSA JAMES AN' THOSE OTHERS LIKE HIM.
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBILS BANE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, grind that organ woman.
In the blender.
Pudenda In A Blenda'
Then bottle it, cork it ...
And dispose of it as hazardous waste.
Pudenda: The Latin word for "Shame".
Which is why the She-Debil uses it.
To purge her own shame.
While substituting others names ( Mainly Womens')
She is actually purging HER OWN LIFE STORY.
AIN'T WE ALL, HONEY, AIN'T WE ALL. SAY, UM, WHAT'S THE LATIN WORD FO' "DUMB BITCH?"
THE DEBILS BANE

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SAY, UM, WHAT'S THE LATIN WORD FO' "DUMB BITCH?"
THE DEBIL

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Meant to say YOU'RE SCUM......
REPUBLICANS: YOU'RE SCUM.
YOU ARE SCUM.
SCUM.
get it!
Ok.
Here is why:
You're PAC's spent billions to tell folks:
The USA owes $16 Trillion.
And that the USA is broke, penniless, bankrupt.
But what you did not say:
The citizens of the USA have a net worth of $47 Trillion.
NET. AFTER DEBTS. NET WORTH $47 TRILLION.
top 10% control 80% of this wealth.
They spent billions to tell YOU, we are broke?
Think about it: the citizens own the government.
The citizens are filthy rich! As a whole. Well the azzzzzzholes in the top 10%!!!!!
LOL
LOL
LOL
NOW. <------- F U! OK?
As a general rule of thumb, Fools cannot be embarrassed. They are Fools, after all. This is the reason you pursue your grade school economics with vigor and lap up honey from the Boy Messiah's crotch.

Limited minds like yours have limited vision. In part, this is caused by your short stature. Let me lift you up here a little bit so you can see a bit further than your urban sewer grates.

If I own a billion dollar's worth of Gold that sits on Pluto, your little mind would call me wealthy. It would cost me many times that to retrieve that Gold so its value it zero. One of Saturn's moons is covered in hydrocarbons. Idiots like you would say we can mine it for use on Earth. There are some distant planets totally comprised of Diamond. Your eyes sparkle and you salivate! Let's go get it! Fool.

Your Fool's image keeps on: "The citizens of the USA have a net worth of $47 Trillion." And?

What does that value mean if it is not convertible to cash? Do you somehow expect every homeowner to sell their house tomorrow morning? If they did, who would they be selling it to? Italians?

And even if they COULD sell their houses tomorrow, the market would be so flooded with homes for sale that average home prices might be $100.

Just how stupid are you, anyways? You are godawful stupid and are definitely part of Boy Messiah's flock. Go shave yer butt. He's waiting.
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBILS BANE wrote:
<quoted text>
THE DEBIL
UM... NO IT NOT. TRY AGIN... G'HEAD... DO IT NOW!!!! HEHEHEHEHEH.. YOU THE TALENTLESS WRETCH ON THE TEEMIN' SHORE, GO NO CHOICE... BUT TO DROP YOU DRAWERS.... OOOOOOOO-OOOO, TAKE US TO DE PROMISED LAND...
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Mexican Government Warns U.S.: Drug Cartel Might Be Upset Over Loss of Weed Income (and so will they)

http://beforeitsnews.com/international/2012/1...
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

LEASTWAYS AYN RAND'S PROTAGONISTS HAD EXTRAORDINARY TALENT. WHAT TALENTS YOU FOLKS GOT? CAR SALESMEN? PAYDAY LENDERS? MORTGAGE BROKERS? INVESTORS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, YEAH, YOU A BUNCH OF REGULAR JOHN GALT'S AIN'T Y'ALL? WE SEE YOU IN FRANCE.
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

MASSA JAMES WOULD MEET HIS END AT FIRST MANASSAS. NO SOONER DID HE RIDE HIS BIG 3/4 BRED ONTO THE GLORIOUS FIELD OF BATTLE THAN HE WAS STUCK AMIDSHIPS BY AN 8 LB BALL FIRED BY A YANKEE CANNON MANNED BY THREE TEENAGERS FROM THE SAME FAMILY IN OHIO. THIS WUZ THE FIRST TIME THEY HAD EVER FIRED THE CANNON IN ANGER AN' THEY PAUSED TO WATCH THE FLIGHT OF THE BALL AN' THEY WERE AMAZED TO SEE IT IMPACT ON THE OL' MAN ASTRIDE THE BIG HEAVY HUNTER AN' AT THE DESTRUCTION IS CAUSE WHEN IT GET THERE.

MASSA JAMES' HEAD AN' CHEST FLEW OFF UPWARDS, HIS EXTENDED ARM CLUTCHIN' THE BRIGHT SHINY SWORD FLEW OFF SIDEWAYS, HIS TWO LEGS REMAINED IN THE SADDLE, AN' THE PETRIFIED ANIMAL RAN OFF COVERED IN HIS MASTER'S BLOOD AN' ENTRAILS AN' THE THREE BOYS KNEW THAT SUMTHIN' HAD JUS' CHANGED IN THE WORL'. NUTHIN' WOULD EVER BE THE SAME FO' THEM AGAIN.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
As a general rule of thumb, Fools cannot be embarrassed. They are Fools, after all. This is the reason you pursue your grade school economics with vigor and lap up honey from the Boy Messiah's crotch.
Limited minds like yours have limited vision. In part, this is caused by your short stature. Let me lift you up here a little bit so you can see a bit further than your urban sewer grates.
If I own a billion dollar's worth of Gold that sits on Pluto, your little mind would call me wealthy. It would cost me many times that to retrieve that Gold so its value it zero. One of Saturn's moons is covered in hydrocarbons. Idiots like you would say we can mine it for use on Earth. There are some distant planets totally comprised of Diamond. Your eyes sparkle and you salivate! Let's go get it! Fool.
Your Fool's image keeps on: "The citizens of the USA have a net worth of $47 Trillion." And?
What does that value mean if it is not convertible to cash? Do you somehow expect every homeowner to sell their house tomorrow morning? If they did, who would they be selling it to? Italians?
And even if they COULD sell their houses tomorrow, the market would be so flooded with homes for sale that average home prices might be $100.
Just how stupid are you, anyways? You are godawful stupid and are definitely part of Boy Messiah's flock. Go shave yer butt. He's waiting.
But your republitards said: The gov is bankrupt!

A HUGE LIE.

They spent billions to tell YOU this!

PAC's. Interrupted YOUR TV program to lie.

I don't care what or where the wealth is.

If net worth of all citizens equals $47 TRILLION. NET.

And the gov owes $16 Trillion.

The citizens here own the gov.

So how is it bankrupt?

Any net worth can be borrowed against! Ask your pawn shop!

Or get a refit!

OBAMA THE GENIUS DID.....

HE BORROWS LONG TERM AT 1.6% INTEREST RATE.

TO FIX THE TEAPUBLICAN MESSES.

GENIUS!

ACA: FOR THE PEOPLE!
STIMULUS: FOR THE PEOPLE!

OBAMA: HE WON AGAIN.....THE MAJORITY LOVE WHAT HE'S DONE WITH THE PLACE!

YOU. <-------- Who gives a ffffccckkkk!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a structural engineer? A chemical engineer perhaps? Maybe the chief electrical engineer for the company which inspected and maintained the Twin Towers for 30 years?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
These folks say it's a great deal beyond 'credulous' that all three towers were conditionally demolished. For those who know how fires, physics, and structural mechanics actually work, the NIST investigation was the biggest fraud ever to be perpetrated against the American people.
May God allow them to TELL America what really happened in New York that day, and why all the rubble was sent to China for recycling within 30 days of the incident. Why there was molten metal pouring out of the side of Tower 2 when 'jet fuel and office furniture' were the source of the fire. And why George W. Bush showed not a flicker of surprise, when he was informed that the World Trade Center had been destroyed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Now THAT would be a blessing to every man, woman, and child in the nation.
I PERSONALLY, remember it as never having seen such a look of total disbelief and betrayal, handled VERY WELL by President George W Bush, especially in front of small innocent children, especially remaining as calm and resolute, in front of the same innocent audience, while America was under attack.

"What those authors fail to note is that while steel melts at around 1,370°C (2500°F) it begins to lose its strength at a much lower temperature. The steel structure of the World Trade Center would not have to melt in order for the buildings to lose their structural integrity. Steel can be soft at 538°C (1,000°F) well below the burning temperature of jet fuel."
-Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility. Jefferson Science Associates. U.S. Department of Energy

Jet fuel burn temp-500-600 d F (open air-no other variables included)

THAT SIMPLE equation does NOT take a rocket scientist.

What PART of the OBVIOUS MATH of the PHYSICS do YOU NOT comprehend? Or are you just a malovent, malicious occupy anyone elses anything ghetto streeter type?
Stoneman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Sadly, we are all the losers, as you will discover during the next four years.
I guess the lefties think this is like a football game. Their "red" team won, they get all giddy.

They aren't intellectually equipped to correlate the leadership of the past four years with the dismal economic situation we're in. They only see the "red" team winning. Yay for the red team.

As I indicated earlier, I'm positioning myself to get through the next four years without much damage. The lefites won't do so well. At first they will get more promises of free stuff, then the bottom drops out when China stops writing checks to Lord Obama.

Then what? Will the parasites riot like the ones in Greece? If they don't get their free stuff, will they burn tires in the streets?

We'll see. I'm getting a big bowl of popcorn and a large beverage and watching the cockroaches on the left fight over the scraps.
GTYUH

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

You simpletons
THE DEBILS BANE

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT TO DROP YOU DRAWERS.... OOOOOOOO-OOOO, TAKE US TO DE PROMISED LAND...
That's how you made your living.
Sadly, those johns didn't take you to the promised land.
They took you to hell and back.
Now, which one was the trick.
The skanky dude who grabbed your head by your stringy greasy hair and forced your mouth onto his dirty d*ck OR you who woke up in a drunken haze and a heroin stupor, only to find the Sawbuck he through on your still oozin' cooch. Which you then rolled up and sniffed back enough Coke to blow your brain cells out.
Blow has had more than one meaning and function for you in your life.

So don't go away all pissed on. Just go away.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You'll change your mind as the details drift out lily.
Petreaus found himself in a fatal attraction scenario, the Broadwell hottie was fixated on the guy even though she had family and a successful career of her own. The CIA Director is one of the top "trust" positions in government a messy affair cannot be tolerated__obviously this was becoming a messy affair.
BTW, George Will is absent from the This Week roundtable__Greta Von yayhoo is there lying her nasty azz off.
Ok, I haven't read any of the details; and I suppose that it was his decision to resign. Nevertheless, it is a personal issue unless national security has been compromised in any way. She's quite attractive, don't know what she saw in him! Powerful men always have these issues, guess it goes with the territory.
I'm reading Seymour Hersh book called The Dark Side of Camelot.
Lots of juicy tidbits about the Kennedys and they're indiscretions!
No one knew what was going on then.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS FORMALLY AND CRIMINALLY CHARGED WITH TREASON, BY THE U.S. MILITARY…AGAIN!

http://thejaghunter.wordpress.com/2012/11/08/...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Stuipd Citizens wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you behind bars?
You sound like a convict who hasn't seen the light of day in a while and doesn't know how to talk to folks.
Well, by the looks of things, that goon has been awake for a month.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 743,401 - 743,420 of1,033,464
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-17 2 min RACE 38
Abby 4-18 3 min cheluzal 7
Amy 4-18 4 min Mister Tonka 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min RACE 96,080
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,509
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Registered Earth Angel 47,041
Teens expelled from Long Island Catholic school... 37 min The North knows 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance