Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
743,381 - 743,400 of 1,079,017 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Moochers Against Welfare

Aaron Carroll of Indiana University tells us that in 2010, residents of the 10 states Gallup ranks as “most conservative” received 21.2 percent of their income in government transfers, while the number for the 10 most liberal states was only 17.1 percent.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/17/opinion/kru...

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Sucks when people vote with their wallets, eh? Guess what - the Boy Scouts have been admitting gays for YEARS - but it wasn't mentioned in the handbook.
martinezjosei wrote, "So who is imposing what on who?"

Apparently, you are imposing bigotry on your own paltry excuse for a brain.
martinezjosei wrote, "Conservatives were minding their minds"

what minds?
martinezjosei wrote, "when out of the blue you are being forced to accept this or pay for that contraceptive, etc."

"Forced to accept?" If you don't want a gay marriage, or an abortion, don't have either one. Why is that such a difficult concept?
martinezjosei wrote, "In ten years what new thing will it be?"

Hmm. Don't know. My crystal ball fell off the mantle and shattered last week.
martinezjosei wrote, "Pay for their partners condoms or else we will be labeled this or that?"

Consider worrying less what other people think of you - you'll live longer.
martinezjosei wrote, "To accept men marrying little girls else we are this or that."

If you accept men marrying little girls, you are probably a 75 year old man, or a crack addict.
martinezjosei wrote, "To accept one men and four wives or else we are hateful?"

Not if you're Mormon.
martinezjosei wrote, "To pay for sex change via taxes or else we are hateful and this and that?"

More 'this' than 'that', I think - but again, worry less about what others think of you - it matters very little in the grand scheme of things.
martinezjosei wrote, "See?
Liberalism is a cancer that will never stop until it kills the host that feeds it, period.
"

Your brand of 'conservatism' will stop at nothing to retain the political power of Greedy Old Prevaricators, and leave the rest of us by the side of the road looking for the empty cans you toss out the windows of your Escalade.

I'm sure Jesus is real proud of 'ya!!
Jesus was conservative!!!

Work or die!!!

Work or starve to death!!

If you are lazy and refuse to work stop stealing from hard working tax payers and work else you deserve a bullet inside your head!

You are a THIEVE!!!

Stop hiring politicians to steal our hard earned money. It is OUR money not yours. Go get a job and pay for your own contraceptives!!

"For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat." (2 Thessalonians 3:10 KJV)

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>Atrocious? You'll love this.

Fundraisers featuring Fox News employees as of Nov. 1: 105

States in which Fox News employees campaigned for Republican candidates: 40

Fox News employees and contributors who have campaigned for Republicans: 32

Fox News employees featured in an event for Mitt Romney: 9

Fox News employees who advised RomneyÂ’s campaign: 5

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/01/repor...

Bring on the liberals!

atrocious.
Let me show the liberal media campaigning for Obama with tax payers money, want to see it?

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>Single liberal women have pretty much diminished themselves without any help from anyone.

They want to kill their unborn babies and get free birth control.

Two obscure conservatives go overboard in suggesting the life of the unborn should be preserved at all costs, and they label the entire party as supporters of rape.

The modern-day liberal woman has become the epitomy of hysteria with an unhealthy mentality of self-importance that trumps everyone and everything else.

Electing a president who put abortion and forcing taxpayers to pay for women's birth control at the top of the list is what we got.

We're now officially a nation condoning the killing of human life and demanding free conception.

It's gonna have to get really bad before it gets better.
Because of women like you there is still a sliver of hope!!!

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
Moochers Against Welfare

Aaron Carroll of Indiana University tells us that in 2010, residents of the 10 states Gallup ranks as “most conservative” received 21.2 percent of their income in government transfers, while the number for the 10 most liberal states was only 17.1 percent.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/17/opinion/kru...
Welfare passive will soon run out of money!!!

And tax payers will defend themselves from them by putting bullets in their heads!

Soon the roaches will run out of places to hide!!!
Petraeus-Rubio 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
They draw too much attention away from him. I expect Obama will start wearing gaudy medals and bright sashes with ribbons and bows, pretty soon.
And he'll probably change his title to "Supreme General Obama".

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to implore the dying Grumpy Old Pricks to crawl out of the quagmire of the BS repressiveness of their own making, but will they? Not even to save their party or their lives. <throws up both hands>
You do persist in trying. Isn't it indicative of your generation when someone promising 'good jobs' gets beat by someone offering 'money for nothing'? Democrats have erased 'responsibility' and 'pride' from the American lexicon, it's now cool and desirable to be on the public dole - and you are soooo cool.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Atrocious? You'll love this.
Fundraisers featuring Fox News employees as of Nov. 1: 105
States in which Fox News employees campaigned for Republican candidates: 40
Fox News employees and contributors who have campaigned for Republicans: 32
Fox News employees featured in an event for Mitt Romney: 9
Fox News employees who advised Romney’s campaign: 5
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/01/repor...
Bring on the liberals!
atrocious.
If Faux Noise had any journalists (Shep Smith might be the lone exception), it would be an intolerable conflict to journalistic objectivity, but since Faux is actually "entertainment" for the easily amused and they did such an outrageously expensive job of burying the Greedy Old Prevaricators they support, let them just "party on."
Petraeus-Rubio 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Razors Edge wrote:
Jay Leno,
Tim Geither,Is leaving Obama to seek a job in the
Private sector,Problem being,There are no jobs'
in the Private Sector!!!
At least if he can't land a job he won't have to pay taxes. Oh, yeah, that's right. He doesn't pay taxes anyway.
Petraeus-Rubio 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
So you, as a woman, do not care if tax payers pay for your contraceptives?
That is what you voted for!!
Do I gave to prove you wrong that the Democraric party said all you care about is contraceptives?
Most liberal women don't care about anything. They just like to sit around and bitch.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Single liberal women have pretty much diminished themselves without any help from anyone.
Two obscure conservatives go overboard in suggesting the life of the unborn should be preserved at all costs, and they label the entire party as supporters of rape.
The modern-day liberal woman has become the epitomy of hysteria with an unhealthy mentality of self-importance that trumps everyone and everything else.
Electing a president who put abortion and forcing taxpayers to pay for women's birth control at the top of the list is what we got.
We're now officially a nation condoning the killing of human life and demanding free conception.
Did you read Karen Hughes op - ed on this subject?

You're officially like the rainman on this subject; stubbornly refusing to see what it has done to women. You lost 2 senate seat possibilities because of it and so I am grateful for the rape talk. Keep diminishing women as if they are nothing but pawns. You are a disgrace to all women.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman /2012/11/karen-hughes-ill-cut- out-the-tongue-of-gopers-talki ng-149146.html
Clinton-Castro 2016-2024

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Thw people spoke last tuesday and proved every WRONG-WINGER dwmocracy will prevail and will not tolerate inhumanism.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Sliver of hope of what? Carol thinks that liberal women will be silenced once and for all in 2014! She's sick in the head, like you.

Karen Hughes: I'll 'cut out' the tongue of GOPers talking rape
Petraeus-Rubio 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Petraeus-Rubio 2016 wrote:
Breaking News: The storm ravaged northeast is being hit by yet another winter storm, third storm in two weeks. Fortunately the power is back on in a majority of homes...HA! HA! HA!...JUST KIDDING!...JUST KIDDING! The power still isn't on.
And the European models are predicting another "superstorm" northeaster there on the weekend before Thanksgiving.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Food stamps being cut by $50 per month. I'll bet the moochers weren't expecting that reward for their vote.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Single liberal women have pretty much diminished themselves without any help from anyone.
Damnit, dumb carol, I didn't think you could get any more ignorant, but apparently there's not bottom to you. Have you also started listening to Rush? Do you see no illogical reasoning in your nattering diatribe? Wouldn't free birth control obviate the need for most abortions?(You reichies can't use the term fetus to save your lives, right?)

There is a big difference between having prescription insurance cover birth control and providing government-provided birth control. Don't you want your insurance to pay for your medical needs? Do you even pay for you own insurance. Frankly, I know you know nothing about "liberal women" and doubt you know anything about being a woman at all.(BTW, the word is spelled epitome, Dummy. Tell us some more about your illustrious careers.)
Clinton-Castro 2016-2024

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Julian Castro to consider a run for 2016, his chances of succeding seem a lot higher than rubio who's performance on trying to get wrongney elected failed miserably.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Conspiracy theories abound on FOX News. Broadwells father has now entered the fray__was she passing him classified information?

Do these yayhoos actually think before they incriminate themselves?

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

65,000 names so far on the texas petition to seceede.
Ms Lily White

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Nj raider 1u wrote:
Sad but true, your a freaking idiot! Not to mention your while thought process is all wrong. White woman chase black men & that's a fact. I live in a diverse city in full of diff cultures & the makes from every other race hate blackmen because their women want us. I have a puerto rican gf & she said before me shes only date blackmen & she ain't the 1st one to tell me that. As far as education, I dropped out in 9th grade. Played the streets till I was 30yrs old. Went & took my GED& passed in 1 shot after not being in school for 17yrs. Trust me I'm sharp enough to hold a true intelligent conversation with anybody damn near in any topic so you ain't gon tel me about education because I didnt need someone to holds my hand & teach me. I learn, research, & read everything myself. Obviously you need more schooling for that b/s assumption/assertion or opinion in black men. I could go on, but I'd rather not hurt your racist feelings!
Women are also attracted to serial killers on Death Row. Successful black women can't find enough black men who aren't intimidated by their success and will marry them. The white women attracted to black men typically have low self esteem. Their uniform is a fat butt, brown lip liner and the desire to be abused. If I had a dollar for every news story about black men killing their baby mamas or shaking their girlfriends baby, I'd be a 1%er.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search