Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#803452 Nov 13, 2012
Conspiracy theories abound on FOX News. Broadwells father has now entered the fray__was she passing him classified information?

Do these yayhoos actually think before they incriminate themselves?

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#803453 Nov 13, 2012
65,000 names so far on the texas petition to seceede.
Ms Lily White

Brooklyn, NY

#803454 Nov 13, 2012
Nj raider 1u wrote:
Sad but true, your a freaking idiot! Not to mention your while thought process is all wrong. White woman chase black men & that's a fact. I live in a diverse city in full of diff cultures & the makes from every other race hate blackmen because their women want us. I have a puerto rican gf & she said before me shes only date blackmen & she ain't the 1st one to tell me that. As far as education, I dropped out in 9th grade. Played the streets till I was 30yrs old. Went & took my GED& passed in 1 shot after not being in school for 17yrs. Trust me I'm sharp enough to hold a true intelligent conversation with anybody damn near in any topic so you ain't gon tel me about education because I didnt need someone to holds my hand & teach me. I learn, research, & read everything myself. Obviously you need more schooling for that b/s assumption/assertion or opinion in black men. I could go on, but I'd rather not hurt your racist feelings!
Women are also attracted to serial killers on Death Row. Successful black women can't find enough black men who aren't intimidated by their success and will marry them. The white women attracted to black men typically have low self esteem. Their uniform is a fat butt, brown lip liner and the desire to be abused. If I had a dollar for every news story about black men killing their baby mamas or shaking their girlfriends baby, I'd be a 1%er.
Lacey

UK

#803455 Nov 13, 2012
http://adf.ly/EfbCH obama sat with bin ladens uncle
Nj raider 1

United States

#803456 Nov 13, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>He has every right to discuss the potential outcomes of a pregnancy, should one occur, with his partner. If she indicates she would not want to gestate, he has every right not to wet his willie with her. He has every right to wear a condom EVERY SINGLE TIME he has sex. He has every right to masturbate instead of engaging in sex with another person.
The same list of rights he has, she has the same. Now in the case of an accidental pregnancy lets say she doesn't want to have it & he does. She doesn't need him to sign anything or to even consult with him. She can just have the abortion. Now lets turn the tables if she wants the baby & he doesn't, by law he's forced to take responsibility for something they both did, but turn it back around, she doesn't have to take responsibility at all if she doesn't want to even if he does. Thats a double standards if i've ever head of one.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#803457 Nov 13, 2012
moshx wrote:
Food stamps being cut by $50 per month. I'll bet the moochers weren't expecting that reward for their vote.
And thats only the begining , they will still get their 'RIGHT TO LOOT AND BURN" yet !
Petraeus-Rubio 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#803458 Nov 13, 2012
Breaking News: Obama is considering John Kerry for Secretary of Defense. "And the hits just keep on coming!"
Petraeus-Rubio 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#803459 Nov 13, 2012
moshx wrote:
Food stamps being cut by $50 per month. I'll bet the moochers weren't expecting that reward for their vote.
And he's changed his opinion on gay marriage.....SUCKERS!!!

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#803460 Nov 13, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Damnit, dumb carol, I didn't think you could get any more ignorant, but apparently there's not bottom to you. Have you also started listening to Rush? Do you see no illogical reasoning in your nattering diatribe? Wouldn't free birth control obviate the need for most abortions?(You reichies can't use the term fetus to save your lives, right?)
There is a big difference between having prescription insurance cover birth control and providing government-provided birth control. Don't you want your insurance to pay for your medical needs? Do you even pay for you own insurance. Frankly, I know you know nothing about "liberal women" and doubt you know anything about being a woman at all.(BTW, the word is spelled epitome, Dummy. Tell us some more about your illustrious careers.)
When anyone not a liberal stands up to him/herself it is either being "sexist", "selfish","bigo ted" or just wrong on all accords.

Now you moochers keep stealing from everybody productive while your Fuhrer collects 99% of the votes. What will happen to those two who voted orherwise in a precinct? Will they "die" or have some other "revenge" upon them ??

Remember, this is a president whose followers say "vote or die", while they demonize everyone that pay their welfare..

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#803461 Nov 13, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You do persist in trying. Isn't it indicative of your generation when someone promising 'good jobs' gets beat by someone offering 'money for nothing'? Democrats have erased 'responsibility' and 'pride' from the American lexicon, it's now cool and desirable to be on the public dole - and you are soooo cool.
Mittler/Munster did not promise "good jobs;" neither did Obama/Biden promise "money for nothing" (although I'm sure they had more "chicks for free" in their time). You're either a brainwashed liar or just a liar. I've never been on the dole, not even unemployment, and my student loans have been paid off for over five years. You are sooooo uncool you might be an Exalted Sir Rection in the rapidly becoming extinct Grumpy Old Pricks. GFY and your party some more.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#803462 Nov 13, 2012
Awesome article that pegs Mitt and his "campaign" perfectly. Hello, reality calling. YOU LOST! WTFU!!

IT makes sense that Mitt Romney and his advisers are still gobsmacked by the fact that they’re not commandeering the West Wing.

But the truth is, Romney was an unpalatable candidate. And shocking as it may seem, his strategists weren’t blowing smoke when they said they were going to win; they were just clueless.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/11/opinion/sun...
Petraeus-Rubio 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#803463 Nov 13, 2012
Ms Lily White wrote:
<quoted text>Women are also attracted to serial killers on Death Row. Successful black women can't find enough black men who aren't intimidated by their success and will marry them. The white women attracted to black men typically have low self esteem. Their uniform is a fat butt, brown lip liner and the desire to be abused. If I had a dollar for every news story about black men killing their baby mamas or shaking their girlfriends baby, I'd be a 1%er.
Kim Kardashian and Heidi Klum are successful white women who were in relationships with black men. Heidi Klum dumped hers and Kardashian is in the process of dumping hers.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#803464 Nov 13, 2012
moshx wrote:
65,000 names so far on the texas petition to seceede.
maybe they can hire Nathan Sproul and Strategic Allied Consulting to...uh....fill up that petition. then sit back with some popcorn and beer and watch mexico reclaim it....ironic eh?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#803465 Nov 13, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me show the liberal media campaigning for Obama with tax payers money, want to see it?
So how does the media get taxpayer money? Much like they did when Bush had to pay them?
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#803466 Nov 13, 2012
G.O.P. = Whining Babies
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#803467 Nov 13, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Welfare passive will soon run out of money!!!
And tax payers will defend themselves from them by putting bullets in their heads!
Soon the roaches will run out of places to hide!!!
I'm sure we can think a of more humane way of getting rid of red state moochers.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#803468 Nov 13, 2012
Petraeus-Rubio 2016 wrote:
Looks like Obama has thrown another honorable Army general under the bus. He just don't like them generals much does he?
"Another" honorable General? Are you talking about the one that sent shirtless pictures of himself to the FBI whistle blower in the Petraeus-Broadwell affair? And Realtime thought that only astronauts were that crazy...
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#803469 Nov 13, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
Awesome article that pegs Mitt and his "campaign" perfectly. Hello, reality calling. YOU LOST! WTFU!!
IT makes sense that Mitt Romney and his advisers are still gobsmacked by the fact that they’re not commandeering the West Wing.
But the truth is, Romney was an unpalatable candidate. And shocking as it may seem, his strategists weren’t blowing smoke when they said they were going to win; they were just clueless.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/11/opinion/sun...
that is exactly what is cracking me up about these tards...we all know that's the way they really think. the strategy for the next election will be to simply make sure it doesn't come up again.

More smoke and mirrors...that's he ticket!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#803471 Nov 13, 2012
Lib mentality.....
Feed me you owe me
House me you owe me
Pay for my utilitys you owe me
Pay for my medical bills you owe me
Take care of my children you owe me
Buy me clothing you owe me
Buy me a car you owe me
Pay for my gas you owe me
Buy me a phone you owe me
Pay for my ciggs ,beer,and drugs you owe me
Pay for my sex life you owe me
Pay for the abortions of my unwanted children you owe me

A church on the street is bad
A muslim temple is good
Homos influencing children good
Jesus influencing children bad
Criminals and rapist bad
Cops stoping the criminals worse

Personal responsibility bad
Living off the labor of others good

Since: Nov 11

United States

#803472 Nov 13, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>When anyone not a liberal stands up to him/herself it is either being "sexist", "selfish","bigo ted" or just wrong on all accords.

Now you moochers keep stealing from everybody productive while your Fuhrer collects 99% of the votes. What will happen to those two who voted orherwise in a precinct? Will they "die" or have some other "revenge" upon them ??

Remember, this is a president whose followers say "vote or die", while they demonize everyone that pay their welfare..
Soon they will run out of money anyway and while they cluelessly blame Bush we conservative will know and will not only survive but will thrive in the midst of chaos while laughing at the liberals,(all liberals are parasite ghetto), starving!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Kristy 47,021
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min Frijoles 69,523
PerfettoPerformanc2010 on eBay 18 min BarefootJoe 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min Mister Tonka 98,348
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 178,603
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,046
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Wolverine33 4,743
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info