Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Petraeus-Rubio 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#803413 Nov 13, 2012
UPS, the shipping giant, is withdrawing financial support from the Boy Scouts of America due to their policy of not accepting homosexual NAMBLA members as scout leaders. Now we can watch UPS's profits tumble as much as Chic-Fil-A's profits skyrocketed. GO FEDEX!!! GO USPS!!!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#803414 Nov 13, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is a lie.
As for slavery, it was a regional issue just like the vote on the civil rights act.
Today, the KKK is a right wing organization.
Yeah, and the Democrat jackass is really a zebra.
Your dismissive post proves how cavalier Democrats still are regarding blacks. You use them to work your politics like you once used them to work your fields.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#803415 Nov 13, 2012
Petraeus-Rubio 2016 wrote:
Looks like Obama has thrown another honorable Army general under the bus. He just don't like them generals much does he?
They draw too much attention away from him. I expect Obama will start wearing gaudy medals and bright sashes with ribbons and bows, pretty soon.
Petraeus-Rubio 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#803416 Nov 13, 2012
Breaking News: The storm ravaged northeast is being hit by yet another winter storm, third storm in two weeks. Fortunately the power is back on in a majority of homes...HA! HA! HA!...JUST KIDDING!...JUST KIDDING! The power still isn't on.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#803417 Nov 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Welfare was designed to be a temporary help up and not a lifestyle.
Unless you can process that, you will never get it.
Not getting it....

No sooner did Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney revive the Moocher Myth than his critics jumped in with evidence to challenge it.

The Moocher Myth is this: People who vote Republican are successful, responsible strivers who pay taxes and keep the U.S. government afloat, while people who vote for Democrats are irresponsible moochers living off government programs. In Romney’s phrase, they are the 47 percent “who are dependent on government, who believe they are victims.” Reporter Mike Barnicle was criticized for saying something similar after the 2000 presidential election, claiming that the blue states on the map that voted for Al Gore were the “sense of entitlement” states.

But research then and now has pointed out that the states that got the most per capita in federal dollars were more likely to vote for Republicans. What explains this paradox?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-09-19/blam...

I wonder if FOX could explain the paradox?
Jean

Newburgh, NY

#803418 Nov 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Welfare was designed to be a temporary help up and not a lifestyle.
Unless you can process that, you will never get it.
It's you who doesn't get it Carol. I mean the message of Christianity.
Do you dream about money? I mean the kind that may actually help people and not the kind used for unlimited cefense spending and wars. you never seem to worry about that bobo.
Nj raider 1

United States

#803419 Nov 13, 2012
Ya'll can say what you think sounds good for the ears of listeners. I dont agee with abortion, but I don't condemn or judge those that do. Ya'll problem is ya'll still look at women like betsey ross or someone from back in those 12yrs. Like they ya'll possession. Ya'll talk as if ya'll know whats those womens. on mentally, emotionally. The only thing that I dont agree with is if it takes 2 to make it & if she decides to have it, the fathers hand gets forced so he deserve some say so if he wants to keep the baby, it should take 2 to make that decision also.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#803420 Nov 13, 2012
It remains a mystery why places that receive the most per person in federal spending, particularly on welfare programs, vote in presidential elections for the party that wants to cut those programs.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-09-19/blam...

Paradoxial dilemma for a FOXbot.

'But they told Mitt would win by a landslide!'
OBAMA TWO TERM PRESIDENT

United States

#803421 Nov 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Single liberal women have pretty much diminished themselves without any help from anyone.
They want to kill their unborn babies and get free birth control.
Two obscure conservatives go overboard in suggesting the life of the unborn should be preserved at all costs, and they label the entire party as supporters of rape.
The modern-day liberal woman has become the epitomy of hysteria with an unhealthy mentality of self-importance that trumps everyone and everything else.
Electing a president who put abortion and forcing taxpayers to pay for women's birth control at the top of the list is what we got.
We're now officially a nation condoning the killing of human life and demanding free conception.
It's gonna have to get really bad before it gets better.
single liberal women are the ones that gave Obama a second term also latinos and of course 96% of the black vote.

You're an idiot!

Get over wrong-ney he lost big.
Jean

Newburgh, NY

#803422 Nov 13, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the only real relief in those areas is coming from christian churches. They are providing water, food, clothes and other useful items. Fema is offering excuses.
You're either incredibly misinformed or a right wing liar..... Or both....

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#803423 Nov 13, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
Ya'll can say what you think sounds good for the ears of listeners. I dont agee with abortion, but I don't condemn or judge those that do. Ya'll problem is ya'll still look at women like betsey ross or someone from back in those 12yrs. Like they ya'll possession. Ya'll talk as if ya'll know whats those womens. on mentally, emotionally. The only thing that I dont agree with is if it takes 2 to make it & if she decides to have it, the fathers hand gets forced so he deserve some say so if he wants to keep the baby, it should take 2 to make that decision also.
He has every right to discuss the potential outcomes of a pregnancy, should one occur, with his partner. If she indicates she would not want to gestate, he has every right not to wet his willie with her. He has every right to wear a condom EVERY SINGLE TIME he has sex. He has every right to masturbate instead of engaging in sex with another person.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#803424 Nov 13, 2012
Jay Leno,

Tim Geither,Is leaving Obama to seek a job in the

Private sector,Problem being,There are no jobs'

in the Private Sector!!!
Clinton-Castro 2016-2024

El Monte, CA

#803425 Nov 13, 2012
Petraeus-Rubio 2016 wrote:
Looks like Obama has thrown another honorable Army general under the bus. He just don't like them generals much does he?
does ir matter now?

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#803426 Nov 13, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>This is the lying POS once again blaming Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.

I have news, your party tried his in the election & it was shoved up your sorry fat asses.

You just keep repeating the same old lies over & over.

Obama signed the order o close GITMO & congress blocked it. The 8% was based on a 9% ceiling.

Obama was not campaigning when those 4 died in Libya. Romney was campaigning when he tried to play politics & you use these deaths to spread lies making you & Romney pathetic lowlife POSs.
Until when you will blame Bush?

Until the media who controls your feeble parasite mind, gives you the marching orders.

In 2016 you will still like a mindless garbage incapable to think for yourself will still blame Bush!

And after Hillary finally brings America into bankruptcy in 2020 you will still blindly and numbly minded will STILL blame Bush!

Sound funny?

In 2008 it was a joke that anyone would be blaming Bush four years later but here you are, as scheduled!

You think you would be dumb and stupid to blame Bush ten years later after two liberal presidents? Yes you are!

Westerville, OH

#803427 Nov 13, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>A fine example of a bunch of clucks whining at each other rather than working together. Let's learn from their mistakes, and do the opposite. The country will heal much faster that way.

Just a thought.
Like "punish your enemies", "vote for revenge" and "they acted stupidly", OBAMA.

As long there is any liberal alive there will never be peace!

Westerville, OH

#803428 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>Wahh.

Obama said no such thing, and neither did I.
That would be you, the stumbling penis.

Next.
So you, as a woman, do not care if tax payers pay for your contraceptives?

That is what you voted for!!

Do I gave to prove you wrong that the Democraric party said all you care about is contraceptives?
Petraeus-Rubio 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#803430 Nov 13, 2012
Due to the Suzuki Sidekick's demise as the most popular vehicle for ghetto-rats, American Suzuki Motor Corp. has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy and is closing all of it's American plants. I can honestly say I've never seen a white person driving one.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#803431 Nov 13, 2012
Moochers Against Welfare

Aaron Carroll of Indiana University tells us that in 2010, residents of the 10 states Gallup ranks as “most conservative” received 21.2 percent of their income in government transfers, while the number for the 10 most liberal states was only 17.1 percent.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/17/opinion/kru...

Westerville, OH

#803434 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>Sucks when people vote with their wallets, eh? Guess what - the Boy Scouts have been admitting gays for YEARS - but it wasn't mentioned in the handbook.
martinezjosei wrote, "So who is imposing what on who?"

Apparently, you are imposing bigotry on your own paltry excuse for a brain.
martinezjosei wrote, "Conservatives were minding their minds"

what minds?
martinezjosei wrote, "when out of the blue you are being forced to accept this or pay for that contraceptive, etc."

"Forced to accept?" If you don't want a gay marriage, or an abortion, don't have either one. Why is that such a difficult concept?
martinezjosei wrote, "In ten years what new thing will it be?"

Hmm. Don't know. My crystal ball fell off the mantle and shattered last week.
martinezjosei wrote, "Pay for their partners condoms or else we will be labeled this or that?"

Consider worrying less what other people think of you - you'll live longer.
martinezjosei wrote, "To accept men marrying little girls else we are this or that."

If you accept men marrying little girls, you are probably a 75 year old man, or a crack addict.
martinezjosei wrote, "To accept one men and four wives or else we are hateful?"

Not if you're Mormon.
martinezjosei wrote, "To pay for sex change via taxes or else we are hateful and this and that?"

More 'this' than 'that', I think - but again, worry less about what others think of you - it matters very little in the grand scheme of things.
martinezjosei wrote, "See?
Liberalism is a cancer that will never stop until it kills the host that feeds it, period.
"

Your brand of 'conservatism' will stop at nothing to retain the political power of Greedy Old Prevaricators, and leave the rest of us by the side of the road looking for the empty cans you toss out the windows of your Escalade.

I'm sure Jesus is real proud of 'ya!!
Jesus was conservative!!!

Work or die!!!

Work or starve to death!!

If you are lazy and refuse to work stop stealing from hard working tax payers and work else you deserve a bullet inside your head!

You are a THIEVE!!!

Stop hiring politicians to steal our hard earned money. It is OUR money not yours. Go get a job and pay for your own contraceptives!!

"For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat." (2 Thessalonians 3:10 KJV)

Westerville, OH

#803435 Nov 13, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>Atrocious? You'll love this.

Fundraisers featuring Fox News employees as of Nov. 1: 105

States in which Fox News employees campaigned for Republican candidates: 40

Fox News employees and contributors who have campaigned for Republicans: 32

Fox News employees featured in an event for Mitt Romney: 9

Fox News employees who advised RomneyÂ’s campaign: 5

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/01/repor...

Bring on the liberals!

atrocious.
Let me show the liberal media campaigning for Obama with tax payers money, want to see it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min Mister Tonka 98,888
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 52 min RACE 4,927
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 53 min RACE 1,539
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min wojar 182,318
Amy 12-28-14 55 min RACE 11
Dear Abby 12-28 1 hr RACE 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,305
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:12 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:12PM
Indianapolis Colts Cap Season with Fitting AFC South Sweep
NBC Sports12:50 AM
Colts cap 11-win season with 27-10 win over Titans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:57 AM
Vikings finish off Bears with 13-9 win - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:23 AM
Coby Fleener Realizing His Potential, Developing into Solid TE for Colts Offense
NBC Sports 5:10 AM
League office to review Suh step on Monday