Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#803252 Nov 12, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
The fish oil didn't last long the left side of the brain is not working again.
You only have a Left side.

And even that ain't right.
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#803253 Nov 12, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we'd better Tweet the sh!t out of this, there's innocent children out there that need protecting!!!
that'd be funy if it was four years ago...oh well
Petraeus-Ryan 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#803254 Nov 12, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Striker, not sure of the spelling, whose CEO is a top Obama fundraiser announced they are closing plants and laying off 1,500 employees due to the 2.3% medical equipment tax imposed by Obamacare. Blows that out of the water.
Like Hillary once said, "I can't be responsible for every under-capitalized business in America"!
carol

Orlando, FL

#803255 Nov 12, 2012
Petraeus-Ryan 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>59 precincts in Philadelphia reported zero votes for Romney. Do you think that's actually likely? That seems very odd to me.
I suppose it's possible. Thought this article explained it pretty well.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/20... ;

Isn't Pennsylvania one of the states Obama claimed people clung to their guns and bibles?

Homer's even one of them. But he, like many in that state, marched faithfully to the polls to reelect Obama.
Petraeus-Ryan 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#803256 Nov 12, 2012
BREAKING NEWS: Elmo has been charged with child molestation. I wonder what skeletons Big Bird has in his closet?

Lapeer, MI

#803257 Nov 12, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
No but it does effect the rights of conscience of many Americans.
A federal district court in Colorado granted a preliminary injunction against a controversial Obamacare regulation on July 27, 2012.
http://obamacarewatcher.org/articles/433
Nov 2, 2012
A federal judge in Michigan has become the second in the nation to say he would halt the federal government’s enforcement of the Obamacare mandate that employers pay for abortifacients regardless of their religious views.
http://visiontoamerica.com/12764/2nd-judge-ha...
There are 27 lawsuits working their way through the courts against Obamacare on religious grounds.
RealDave is waiting to be aborted. Until then, he talks Kerrap on Topix for the Boy Messiah.

Lapeer, MI

#803258 Nov 12, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I always tried to keep that in mind--having been raised during those libuhrul, lean years. Thank God, conservatives weren't frowned upon then, and the values of were still somewhat ap-parent anyway!!
Gotta feel for the under 30 Working class crowds though....the LAST thing they need is MORE taxes for Washington to WASTE, out of their meager paychecks.
Big Brother has arrived.

The Devil always comes dressed as a gentleman.

We saw that at the DNC.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#803259 Nov 12, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>yeah...bet that'll catch on like wildfire...you tards kill me
Send them to Alaska, who cares

Lapeer, MI

#803260 Nov 12, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of Benghazi, this is the conspiracy right wing sheep should be worried about.
Forget it all. You should worry about your legacy.

Do you mind if hardworking folks take turns urinating on your grave?
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#803261 Nov 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That wouldn't surprise me in the least.
because even you know romney was/is a f*cking tool.

cut it out carol...you're beginning to scare me
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#803262 Nov 12, 2012
carol wrote:
Abortion on demand, a stunning increase in babies being born out of wedlock, 47% of the population on food stamps, chaos in inner city schools leading to an increase in poverty - and progressive secularists want us to keep paying for this mess they created.
You're paying for 500,000 foster children, millions in prison, wars,$10 million a day to just Israel..
But you worst problem is American women, and feeding the poor.

Why do you hate women?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#803264 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>He might be incompetent but he's no dummy. Obama will simply mandate Obamakare to part-time employees. Presto! Problem solved!
And than layoffs...and than unemployment and than food stamps ...and than companies take business out of country and than what ?????

And than you have states broke with liberal greedy Democrats and illegals like California, and than what?????

Than, Obama can ask help from illegals take food stamps away, birth control and tax the rest of liberal morons...and America will prosper again!!!!!
Right!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#803265 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>Like Hillary once said, "I can't be responsible for every under-capitalized business in America"!
She's right. Companies always start laying off people at years end. Nothing new.
Petraeus-Ryan 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#803266 Nov 12, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
not true.
I agree. Social Security is still a bigger scam.
carol

Orlando, FL

#803267 Nov 12, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>47% on food stamps???? carol..knock knock...are you in there?
come back carol...you are through the f*cking looking glass
Nationwide, more than 47.1 million Americans are on food stamps. That includes 4.1 million in California and close to 4 million in Texas according to USDA.

There were 26.3 million Americans on food stamps in 2007 before the big recession started and 28.2 million in 2008 before Barack Obama started his first term.

http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/morning_ca...

I was thinking 47 million, not 47%.

One in six Americans are now receiving government aid.

Close to 10 million receive unemployment insurance, nearly four times the number from 2007.

http://www.businessinsider.com/one-in-six-ame...

When does it end? Is this a new lifestyle?
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#803268 Nov 12, 2012
As of Monday, the brain dead hillbilly f*cktards of Kentucky, Oregon, Montana, North Dakota, Mississippi, North Carolina, Florida, Georgia, New York, New Jersey, Colorado, Arkansas, South Carolina, and Missouri have all expressed interest in dissolving their relationship with the United States.

FBI officials have been tracking these white supremacist militia dickhead for eighteen months and are said to be close to arresting Vancetard and his group of confused young men and boys.

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/11/se...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#803269 Nov 12, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget it all. You should worry about your legacy.
Do you mind if hardworking folks take turns urinating on your grave?
More homo erotic fantasies from a rightwing sick fk
carol

Orlando, FL

#803270 Nov 12, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're paying for 500,000 foster children, millions in prison, wars,$10 million a day to just Israel..
But you worst problem is American women, and feeding the poor.
Why do you hate women?
No one I know hates women. Your just delusional.
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#803271 Nov 12, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Send them to Alaska, who cares
then sell it to russia...that'll learn them tards!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#803272 Nov 12, 2012
On the dole wrote:
<quoted text>The point is YOU and OTHERS aint paying for it.The ones that wanted the other canidate are PAYING FOR IT.DUM PHK
Who is your canidate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 16 min Anonymous91 54,522
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 19 min Anonymous97 30
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min Frank 179,420
Dr john 0782857120 abortion clinic in jane furs... 49 min Dr john 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 50,640
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,665
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr grave digger 47,501
Abby 10-24 7 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]