Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
743,041 - 743,060 of 1,101,346 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#803081 Nov 12, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Rape is rape. It's not sex. You need to get raped mofo, then you'll stfu
Last year's christmas party Homer dressed up as a woman and tried to rape the janitor. Of course there was a big cover up, which I actually agreed with at the time. Homer makes an ugly woman and he needed to be covered up.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#803082 Nov 12, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
No one really gives a chit....there's been 43 "potus's" before him--and some of them were actuaqlly winners!!!
Grow up.
This is America-not junior high in hickville.
Apparently you give a chit. You've been off the rails since the election.

No more of your Romney/Ryan/ Christie nonsense.

Your TP has been destroyed.

Obama won and you are in pain and denial..

I rather enjoy that. Where's the phony TIC language you used before the election??

Oh yeah, that was destroyed by reality!!

You're even more lame than Carol, if that's possible.

Maybe now she'll give you a shot at her little muffin.

You've been courting her for months now!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#803083 Nov 12, 2012
OBAMA TWO TERM PRESIDENT wrote:
Thank you TEA PARTY for giving OBAMA a second TERM.
Libya and Ohorrorcaretaxandfine are Obamas foreign policy failure, why should any else have to take the heat and blame for it over the next four years.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#803084 Nov 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather suffer a little while and get it over with than suffer another election with the easily fooled being the majority again.
But that's just me.
The American flag slides down to half-mast. The Boy Messiah says we just need a shorter mast and all we be fine!

Just got off the phone an hour ago with a longtime friend. Says his daughter told him a shocking story yesterday. A HS friend of his daughter who graduated this last Spring finally got a job last week. She was horrified to learn that the government can actually take money out of her paycheck. She's very upset.

HS graduate, mind you. Welcome to Liberal America of The X Factor, Dancing With The Stars and The Boy Messiah. Reality is not real anymore.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#803085 Nov 12, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely.
You're the only one with that problem. DUH
Might explain why you've been unemployed longer than Romney!!
Not my problem, you have a problem, thinking you know anything about anyone else's problems (or non problems).

There's psychological medical terms ...and actually trained professionals, for people like you.

Lapeer, MI

#803086 Nov 12, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Last year's christmas party Homer dressed up as a woman and tried to rape the janitor. Of course there was a big cover up, which I actually agreed with at the time. Homer makes an ugly woman and he needed to be covered up.
You think THAT"S funy. Lily tried acting like a woman once. Her neighbors thought it was Halloween.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#803087 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
That's your mother, now fk off hillbilly
Please stop embarrassing your children, let alone yourself.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#803088 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Remember that case in NYC with that African young man?
Obama?
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#803089 Nov 12, 2012
Homer wrote:
Nobody is bitching about Fema, they are bitching about the power company's inability to restore power in a timely fashion.
Funny how the only real relief in those areas is coming from christian churches. They are providing water, food, clothes and other useful items. Fema is offering excuses.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#803090 Nov 12, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure that wasn't lily?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#803091 Nov 12, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you give a chit. You've been off the rails since the election.
No more of your Romney/Ryan/ Christie nonsense.
Your TP has been destroyed.
Obama won and you are in pain and denial..
I rather enjoy that. Where's the phony TIC language you used before the election??
Oh yeah, that was destroyed by reality!!
You're even more lame than Carol, if that's possible.
Maybe now she'll give you a shot at her little muffin.
You've been courting her for months now!!
I'm glad he gtes a second try to make up for some of the past four years...and experience some real issues that all POTUS's face.
I'm counting on some o dat der type economictics too---landing right where it should-FOR the Working Class people, OF the working class people and IN the working class peoples pockets--rather than in just the grubby hands of the fweeriderTICs.
I don't think you'd spew vomit while your evile head and neck spins--you sound more like one that would spew maggot infested feces.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#803092 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
I hope some cop pig pulls you over and rapes you with his bill club and arrests you for resisting arrest and assaulting an officer
lily gets it off again on her law enforcement fantasies

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#803093 Nov 12, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Knokd it off with the lies about a dead daughter, Ed.
I was here the night you were playing 'I can top that' with Ghost. He told a lie, you countered with a bigger lie. When you got to dead relatives, we all knew what a sick puppy you are.
You can repeat it all you want, but the story about a dead daughter is just that, a story.
You can say anything on the internet, no way to prove it either way. So you choose to make up whoppers of lies to gain sympathy.
I, for one, know you are a liar, and lied about the daughter.
So, as you're fond of saying, GFY!!
"nutsucker"
One more time you prove yourself to be a liar. Lying is the one thing you do well. The only time I have used GFY or STFU is in a response to a "silly" post. Those are favorites of "silly".
I lost a daughter in what should have been the prime of her life. You show you your true colors you demean and slur a person you have never met or knew. You are a sick coward.
Peace
KMA
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#803094 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
You should be raped by a donkey
more of lily's motherly advice; no wonder her children ran away from home at an early age

Lapeer, MI

#803095 Nov 12, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Honesty and truth is now considered a methodical method? I love it! Republican Party may catch on....
Can't you get anything right?

Are you toilet trained yet? Working on it, eh?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#803096 Nov 12, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The American flag slides down to half-mast. The Boy Messiah says we just need a shorter mast and all we be fine!
Just got off the phone an hour ago with a longtime friend. Says his daughter told him a shocking story yesterday. A HS friend of his daughter who graduated this last Spring finally got a job last week. She was horrified to learn that the government can actually take money out of her paycheck. She's very upset.
HS graduate, mind you. Welcome to Liberal America of The X Factor, Dancing With The Stars and The Boy Messiah. Reality is not real anymore.
Wait'll some of those recent high school graduates figure out the robbinhoodietics of obamataxandfine!
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#803097 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Rape is rape. It's not sex. You need to get raped mofo, then you'll stfu
lily's ebonics at its best...Oh, Mommy...what a filthy mouth you have!
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#803098 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Remember that case in NYC with that African young man?
Yeah, it was awful and dead wrong.

But why are you making so many nasty rape comments, you would be jumping all over me if I made those distasteful comments. You do realize saying that all conservatives approve of rape is like saying all blacks are lazy welfare mongers. Neither is true, but mass association is wrong and you know better.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#803099 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
I hope you get raped
I hope you're drunk again, because if you're not, you're really more ill than previously thought.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#803100 Nov 12, 2012
OBAMA TWO TERM PRESIDENT wrote:
Thank you TEA PARTY for giving OBAMA a second TERM.
Week one, jobs situation and stock market are looking shaky already. You got what you ask for. Don't blame me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min mahz 49,490
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr the wandering girl 4,684
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 2 hr joey 2
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0803... 4 hr mr innocent 1
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 5 hr FXX 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE