Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,151)

Showing posts 743,001 - 743,020 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
Wow...the loony left wingers all ganged up to bully carol this morning. 2 of them promised everyone on this thread they wouldn't post anymore. Those 2 facts say alot about left wing character.
It's not morning here azzhole, matter of fact my day is nearly complete__two more silver bullets and it's time for turtle man and a break from filthy, lying, pos yayhoos like you.

Who said they wouldn't post anymore? Be specific__beyond carol saying that who else did???

What's your take on Petreaus's bj girl? She's all over the place eh? Put's a lot of strain the the phrase "top secret" don't you think?
Obama Lover

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA TWO TERM PRESIDENT wrote:
<quoted text> the tea party is the only one responsible for the republican defeats, thanks tea party you all did a wonderful job!
Yeah, the nerve of those Tea Party Americans concerned that Obama's open checkbook, failed stimulous and anti business policies would drive us off a fiscal cliff. All Aboard! The good news is the Gorilla Mall in Valley Stream NY is hiring extra security guards in case Obama supporters stampede again this Black Friday. They just go cuckoo for Cocoapuffs! Afterwards they mate, pick off fleas and groom each other.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Tourism is up Carol, particularly tourists from South America.
If Westgate goes belly up, another company will move right in__same with Papa Johns all locations of which would make dandy Chinese take-out joints.
Nothing says pizza like Schnattner eh? LMAO!
Thank goodness for tourists. At least people out of the country will still have money to travel.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Love how the loony left wingers voted for a guy who will probably be going to jail.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be worst than Katrina and the media will defend him like always!
That is what they voted for - incompetence!
That is what they will get - INCOMPETENCE!!!
Unfortunately, good people like you will suffer together the incompetence!
I'd rather suffer a little while and get it over with than suffer another election with the easily fooled being the majority again.

But that's just me.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
I find it ironic that my polling place is in a church. Just saying.
Some lady was handing out Romney flyers at the polling place, Homer skirted by within the 10 foot limit, she still tried to accost me, I told her no thanks. She managed to hand a few out, one poor woman carried hers inside and had it out and proceeded to get yelled at by the 90 year old poll taker, "You can't bring that in here!"
I felt bad for the woman, she was like "Well, I didn't mean too, somebody just handed it to me outside."
Poor lady. Glad you felt bad for her.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Amen, Sister! Did Baby Jesus tell 'em to pay all their taxes, quit prayin' in public, and help the poor?
just as soon as the faggguts get off the streets and back in their closets.
How hypocritical, you want to supress ones right to harmless prayer and yet you support disease spreading sexual diviants. Not unexpected from a week minded lib.
One2-3-4

Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

How's that vote going?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
Love how the loony left wingers voted for a guy who will probably be going to jail.
Please share Emutt, give us all a good laugh K?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dunno, I see some new posters but generally skip over the newbies until they establish themselves. Still no word from Fred or DBWriter?
Or NoBlamer.
James T

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

hey i do wished that mitt should have won election because more white americans would have loss their job and the blacks, latinos, and asians who finish college would have gotten their fly job because it would have save money in cost of paying for this lame manager or managers and you can get these kids to do the work cheaper. that is what mitt wanted to do. get riged of the lame duck managers and hire these kids because they would be better off working for us instead of that 8hrs job in the hood and produce more product. for profit

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> just as soon as the faggguts get off the streets and back in their closets.
How hypocritical, you want to supress ones right to harmless prayer and yet you support disease spreading sexual diviants. Not unexpected from a week minded lib.
So, there are no STDs among heterosexuals.

BTW, I see your bigotry coming trough. You certainly are a right whiner.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>The Obama machine had a massive and methodical method of getting people out to vote - probably a lot of whom would not have voted otherwise - and it's my guess many of whom were paid.

There's no way that can be predicted in polls.
Honesty and truth is now considered a methodical method? I love it! Republican Party may catch on....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>Your blog got lucky.

Polls simply cannot predict the final outcome - as was proven in 1980 with a Reagan landslide.
You bet. "My" blog uses science; Darwin was lucky too.
James T

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

white america you better be glade obama won because your asses were on the chopping block for the super rich just like JP morgan and john D ROCK did in their life time they saw profit not skin color
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You never got back to us on the Louisiana salt dome/sinkhole. And now you want us to trust you on guns???
No chance goofball!
----

For updates on the sinkhole check when you like at the following link, which I've provided before:

http://enenews.com/

and/or

Dutchsinse on Facebook
James T

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

White america pull down your skirt obama won again kit your ass right in front of your kids
James T

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

who is your daady 45 president bitch

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, there are no STDs among heterosexuals.
BTW, I see your bigotry coming trough. You certainly are a right whiner.
babble on fool. Your lame atempt to defend the libtard hypocrocy by calling names is laughable.but stick with it as its all you've been trained to do.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
What about having the Democrats getting out of our churches?
Hint: Obamacare.
Obamacare does not effect the church.

Only when the church ventures into outside businesses.

Try to keep up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 743,001 - 743,020 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 36 min Midlothian Composer 3,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min lol 48,683
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 67,523
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 173,573
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 388
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search