Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
742,961 - 742,980 of 1,101,682 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#802992 Nov 12, 2012
Eman wrote:
Love how the loony left wingers voted for a guy who will probably be going to jail.
Please share Emutt, give us all a good laugh K?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#802993 Nov 12, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dunno, I see some new posters but generally skip over the newbies until they establish themselves. Still no word from Fred or DBWriter?
Or NoBlamer.
James T

Glendale, CA

#802994 Nov 12, 2012
hey i do wished that mitt should have won election because more white americans would have loss their job and the blacks, latinos, and asians who finish college would have gotten their fly job because it would have save money in cost of paying for this lame manager or managers and you can get these kids to do the work cheaper. that is what mitt wanted to do. get riged of the lame duck managers and hire these kids because they would be better off working for us instead of that 8hrs job in the hood and produce more product. for profit

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#802995 Nov 12, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> just as soon as the faggguts get off the streets and back in their closets.
How hypocritical, you want to supress ones right to harmless prayer and yet you support disease spreading sexual diviants. Not unexpected from a week minded lib.
So, there are no STDs among heterosexuals.

BTW, I see your bigotry coming trough. You certainly are a right whiner.

Location hidden

#802996 Nov 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>The Obama machine had a massive and methodical method of getting people out to vote - probably a lot of whom would not have voted otherwise - and it's my guess many of whom were paid.

There's no way that can be predicted in polls.
Honesty and truth is now considered a methodical method? I love it! Republican Party may catch on....

Location hidden

#802997 Nov 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>Your blog got lucky.

Polls simply cannot predict the final outcome - as was proven in 1980 with a Reagan landslide.
You bet. "My" blog uses science; Darwin was lucky too.
James T

Glendale, CA

#802998 Nov 12, 2012
white america you better be glade obama won because your asses were on the chopping block for the super rich just like JP morgan and john D ROCK did in their life time they saw profit not skin color
Patriot

Denver, CO

#802999 Nov 12, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You never got back to us on the Louisiana salt dome/sinkhole. And now you want us to trust you on guns???
No chance goofball!
----

For updates on the sinkhole check when you like at the following link, which I've provided before:

http://enenews.com/

and/or

Dutchsinse on Facebook
James T

Glendale, CA

#803001 Nov 12, 2012
White america pull down your skirt obama won again kit your ass right in front of your kids
James T

Glendale, CA

#803002 Nov 12, 2012
who is your daady 45 president bitch

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#803003 Nov 12, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, there are no STDs among heterosexuals.
BTW, I see your bigotry coming trough. You certainly are a right whiner.
babble on fool. Your lame atempt to defend the libtard hypocrocy by calling names is laughable.but stick with it as its all you've been trained to do.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#803004 Nov 12, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
What about having the Democrats getting out of our churches?
Hint: Obamacare.
Obamacare does not effect the church.

Only when the church ventures into outside businesses.

Try to keep up.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#803005 Nov 12, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Tourism is up Carol, particularly tourists from South America.
If Westgate goes belly up, another company will move right in__same with Papa Johns all locations of which would make dandy Chinese take-out joints.
Nothing says pizza like Schnattner eh? LMAO!
That isn't unusual when the dollar's value goes down

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#803008 Nov 12, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite often, Mules have to be smacked in the head with a 2x4 to get their attention. Not Elephants, mind you. Just Mules.
I like mules...from a distance.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#803009 Nov 12, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I had lunch with Fred, he still hates you.
Shady Pines had "bring a future customer" day? They paid Fred $50 for the mead
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#803010 Nov 12, 2012
Lead
Waxman

Chicago, IL

#803012 Nov 12, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
Lead
You've been eating more lead? That didn't work too good for the Romans lily. Swig your vodka from a glass, those lead mugs are bad lily.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#803013 Nov 12, 2012
Seeker of truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrat = multicultural, intellectual, young people with idea of inclusion as being ultimately American.
Republican = Old White People who were voted out by Black and Tan people who didn't want to live under White Oppresion
Obama Voter =. A wonderful and needed Change of color in the White House.
You're incredibly shallow and dumber than a pine knot, but a good Democrat.
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#803014 Nov 12, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been eating more lead? That didn't work too good for the Romans lily. Swig your vodka from a glass, those lead mugs are bad lily.
Oh, come on...let her continue drinking from the lead mugs! Please!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#803016 Nov 12, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Honesty and truth is now considered a methodical method? I love it! Republican Party may catch on....
Yeah, like maybe, just maybe, women who fought long and hard to have rights to their own bodies were horrified to hear a couple of old white perverts talk about rape everyday. Yes, maybe those women, our mothers, sisters, aunts, us, our daughters, nieces, friends; will defend women's rights till the end. Maybe those women heard the message from the right, loud and clear; " you don't matter, we will rape you and force you to have the rapists baby, and call it a fking gift from God! We will not allow you to have an abortion. We will not pay you maternity leave. We will not provide daycare for this gift from God, e ven though you may only be earning minimum wage, have nowhere to live or a car. We will not provide healthcare to you and your gift, because you are a lazy slut who deserved to get raped. But, we will grant visitation rights to the rapist, he may even sue you for custody of this gift, in 31 states. But first, we will rape you again to further your humiliation, with a vaginal probe, and we will bill you $500.00 for this privilege"
97% of rapes are never prosecuted.
55% go unreported.

Gfy republican sick in the head republican misogynists, racists,xenophobes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min Mister Tonka 97,981
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min JonahI 49,513
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min LRS 177,531
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 2 hr OPERATION BID RIG 109,598
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 46,382
Abby 9-2 3 hr Pippa 11
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info