Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#803069 Nov 12, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama won.
No one really gives a chit....there's been 43 "potus's" before him--and some of them were actuaqlly winners!!!

Grow up.

This is America-not junior high in hickville.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#803070 Nov 12, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be raped by a donkey
Does your neck and head twist around at 90 degree angles and spew green putrid vomit with all your hate as well?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#803071 Nov 12, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably wishes it too!
I believe that. It's a secret desire.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#803072 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Why would you say that? If your daughter was gay, would you say that?
Wait for dementia Ed to tell more lies about his alleged children.

He's a bum living in a shack, but he has a vivid imagination.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#803073 Nov 12, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your neck and head twist around at 90 degree angles and spew green putrid vomit with all your hate as well?
Do seek psychiatric help.
That's your mother, now fk off hillbilly

Location hidden

#803074 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Not likely.

You're the only one with that problem. DUH

Might explain why you've been unemployed longer than Romney!!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#803075 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
I hope some cop pig pulls you over and rapes you with his bill club and arrests you for resisting arrest and assaulting an officer
such a sweet girl you are I'll bet you've raised your children (except for the ones you killed) to be outstanding members of the give it to me free or I'll take it party.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#803076 Nov 12, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo! Herbert Levine,the inventor and designer of the asbestos steel-beam coating procedure banned in New York City during the construction of the towers said during the final phases of WTC construction in the 1970s:
"If a fire breaks out above the 64th floor, that building will fall down."
You know one of the cases Obama handled as a community organizer in Chicago (according to one of the two books, I forget which one) was trying to 'help' people that lived in older, asbestos constructed buildings. Not sure (and don't recall much on it) how many lawsuits were initiated or pending.

SOme thigns are just ironic aren't they.

Regulations for Asbestos Building Materials

In the 1970s, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) began issuing a series of regulations to limit or, in some cases, ban the use of asbestos in building materials and other products. High Risk Occupations

The Toxic Substance Control Act of 1989 banned some asbestos building materials, including corrugated paper, commercial paper, specialty paper, and flooring felt, as well as all new uses of asbestos. Contrary to common misconception, however, asbestos-containing materials were not banned entirely, and many asbestos building materials are still in use today.

Read more: Asbestos in Building Materials was Common until the 1970s | Asbestos.net http://www.asbestos.net/exposure/risks/asbest...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#803077 Nov 12, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably wishes it too!
Remember that case in NYC with that African young man?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#803078 Nov 12, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice job, Ed. To call those who enlist in the Navy 'cowards'
If you weren't a dementia patient, I'd be angry.
But you can tell your coward story to the thousands of sailors who died at Pearl Harbor, where the USS Arizona is a tribute to the bravery of the 'cowards' who fought the Japanese.
Or the sailors at Leyte Gulf, Midway, Coral Sea, etc. Without the 'cowards' of the NAvy, we never would have defeated the Japanese in the largest ocean war in history!!
You are so reliably ignorant, it's breathtaking.
Congratulations to Ed for lowering himself to a hateful cretin, insulting a branch of our military and calling them 'cowards'.
Youve proven you're the lowest of the low, and on Veterans Day, no less!!
"nutsucker"
One more time you prove yourself to be a hypocrite and a liar. I did not call those who served in the Navy cowards, I called you a coward. You try to BS folks and convince them you served. An uncle of mine died on on the US Arizona, another died during the invasion of Tarawa. Both were in the Navy, actually one was a Marine, a grunt. I have a nephew who is a Marine Corp major, several stints in Iraq/Afghanistan. I served, Army< proud to have done so.
"nutsucker" please continue to post your lies and suppositions. You always come thru, a sicksonofabitch with a big mouth and no morals.
Peace
KMA

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#803079 Nov 12, 2012
Let’s face it, Do we really want the Republicans to soften their regional white Christian epistemic self-marginalization?

Ultimately, Republican policies are misogynistic, bigoted, obsolete and ineffectual; their politics are toxic and exploitative; their media presence is a screechy echo-chamber of gibberish and conspiracy theories; and they’re rightly suffering the consequences of this deadly cocktail.

But even the most sincere recommendations will fall on deaf ears anyway. The things they need to change the most are also threads that unite them. They believe women should be subjugated via anti-choice legislation and they will never abandon their abortion plank.

They believe in supply-side, trickle down economics and nearly every sitting Republican politician has signed Grover Norquist’s tax pledge, so softening on tax hikes for the rich is definitely out. They can’t abandon their anti-immigration position or risk losing their angry, white, ignorant base who want nothing more than a return to the monochromatic 1950s Leave it to Beaver utopia — these same conservatives market in horror stories about savage brown people beheading decent law-abiding white people in the deserts of Arizona.

If they’d prefer to self-destruct, fine. They should stick with Unskewed Polls and Rush Limbaugh’s “gut.” Republican contra-reality politics forced them to attack an empty chair fictional construct instead of the actual president, and it forced them to fabricate policies that simply didn’t exist (Jeep to China, welfare reform gutting, and so on). Great! Keep doing that. It failed. And when Republicans fail, it helps the rest of us.

http://thedailybanter.com/2012/11/election-po...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#803080 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Thank you Karen. Finally a republican woman who gets it, unlike our misogynist Carol who thinks the republicans will silence women once and for all "next time"
I see they're already doubling down on stupid.

See what happened to Ann Coulter today?

"The College Republicans regret the controversy surrounding our planned lecture featuring Ann Coulter," they wrote in a statement announcing the cancellation. "The size and severity of opposition to this event have caught us by surprise and caused us to question our decision to welcome her to Rose Hill."

According to the CRs' statement, the club decided to cancel the invitation before McShane addressed the school, saying they found a number of her statements disagreeable.

"We hope the University community will forgive the College Republicans for our error and continue to allow us to serve as its main voice of the sensible, compassionate and conservative political movement that we strive to be," the student club said. "We fell short of that standard this time, and we offer our sincere apologies."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/11/ann-...

Now that's how you treat a Conservative woman[?]. And I'm sure all the rape lovers will agree!
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#803081 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Rape is rape. It's not sex. You need to get raped mofo, then you'll stfu
Last year's christmas party Homer dressed up as a woman and tried to rape the janitor. Of course there was a big cover up, which I actually agreed with at the time. Homer makes an ugly woman and he needed to be covered up.

Location hidden

#803082 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
No one really gives a chit....there's been 43 "potus's" before him--and some of them were actuaqlly winners!!!
Grow up.
This is America-not junior high in hickville.
Apparently you give a chit. You've been off the rails since the election.

No more of your Romney/Ryan/ Christie nonsense.

Your TP has been destroyed.

Obama won and you are in pain and denial..

I rather enjoy that. Where's the phony TIC language you used before the election??

Oh yeah, that was destroyed by reality!!

You're even more lame than Carol, if that's possible.

Maybe now she'll give you a shot at her little muffin.

You've been courting her for months now!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#803083 Nov 12, 2012
OBAMA TWO TERM PRESIDENT wrote:
Thank you TEA PARTY for giving OBAMA a second TERM.
Libya and Ohorrorcaretaxandfine are Obamas foreign policy failure, why should any else have to take the heat and blame for it over the next four years.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#803084 Nov 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather suffer a little while and get it over with than suffer another election with the easily fooled being the majority again.
But that's just me.
The American flag slides down to half-mast. The Boy Messiah says we just need a shorter mast and all we be fine!

Just got off the phone an hour ago with a longtime friend. Says his daughter told him a shocking story yesterday. A HS friend of his daughter who graduated this last Spring finally got a job last week. She was horrified to learn that the government can actually take money out of her paycheck. She's very upset.

HS graduate, mind you. Welcome to Liberal America of The X Factor, Dancing With The Stars and The Boy Messiah. Reality is not real anymore.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#803085 Nov 12, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely.
You're the only one with that problem. DUH
Might explain why you've been unemployed longer than Romney!!
Not my problem, you have a problem, thinking you know anything about anyone else's problems (or non problems).

There's psychological medical terms ...and actually trained professionals, for people like you.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#803086 Nov 12, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Last year's christmas party Homer dressed up as a woman and tried to rape the janitor. Of course there was a big cover up, which I actually agreed with at the time. Homer makes an ugly woman and he needed to be covered up.
You think THAT"S funy. Lily tried acting like a woman once. Her neighbors thought it was Halloween.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#803087 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
That's your mother, now fk off hillbilly
Please stop embarrassing your children, let alone yourself.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#803088 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Remember that case in NYC with that African young man?
Obama?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min OzRitz 48,444
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min scirocco 180,641
mohammedyimer991@gmail.com 1 hr bisaka123rut 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,769
Abby 11-23 1 hr Mister Tonka 3
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 695
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,860
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News