Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,145)

Showing posts 742,881 - 742,900 of1,073,162
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

JEB wrote:
<quoted text> Elder voters supported Romney.
Romney also got 85% of the vote from white heterosexual,tax paying men, and I know Homer pays taxes so I have to wonder.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama machine had a massive and methodical method of getting people out to vote - probably a lot of whom would not have voted otherwise - and it's my guess many of whom were paid.
There's no way that can be predicted in polls.

Evidently, there weren't many that could be paid enough money to vote for Romney. Is that what you are saying?
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Not in large enough numbers, apparently.
Elders were outnumbered by ignorant youth and other groups with vested interests; hence, the Obama victory.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Over a billion smackeroos wasted by the (R) party on failed advertising and polling for candidates that proved unelectable.
Obama's neverending fundraising topped Romney's.

No thoughts about that? Guess all the money poured into the lying, negative and small campaign ads on his side paid off. Correct?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
TYhat's a lie.
If that were true, Obama would not have won, esp. in swing states like FL. DUH
We all know Republiclown polls were way off. The proof was shown on Nov. 6th.
Get over yourself, you fat little liar!!
You lost. Deal with it and quit yer bitchin.
Wrong!!!!

Findings: A large number of Americans oppose Obamacare, but it's not clear how many. One poll finds the number to be 47 percent; another says 62 percent of Americans think it's unconstitutional for the federal government to make you buy health insurance.
Pollster: New York Times/ CBS News; Reason/ Rupe
Methodology: Survey of 986 adults from March 21 to March 25; survey of 1,200 adults from March 10 to March 20.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2012/...
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama machine had a massive and methodical method of getting people out to vote - probably a lot of whom would not have voted otherwise - and it's my guess many of whom were paid.
There's no way that can be predicted in polls.
No sense in aguing with irrational people. I care far more about my country and our future than I do about what kind of free stuff I might get, which is why I voted for Romney. Too many people wanting free stuff blindly vote the democratic ticket. I feel bad for the next couple of generations that will inherit the Obama mess.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Sanjay wrote:
<quoted text>The question moving forward becomes will we survive as America after another four years of Barack Obama. Most of the people I know fear we have already become a dependency society, and four more years of Obama will only bring more.
Wait until the EPA starts rolling out more rules. Wait until the 157 commissions and panels in ObamaCare tell us what to do about our healthcare. How many people will be getting food stamps four years from now?
From H. W. Prentis : Observation about democracies planting the seeds of their own demise):
"The historical cycle seems to be: From bondage to spiritual faith; from spiritual faith to courage; from courage to liberty; from liberty to abundance; from abundance to selfishness; from selfishness to apathy; from apathy to dependency; and from dependency back to bondage once more."
I say bring it on. It's darkest just before the dawn. We have to completely be in the dark first apparently.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurricane Sandy was the October surprise.
Deal with it.
Wonder how Obama arranged that!
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

typical blacks wrote:
The election is over and sad as it may be to many posters Obama won. If you really have concerns for our nation and its morals and econmic problems stop complaining and pray to God to strengthen our nation and its leadership. God bless.
Nice post Fred and welcome back.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away, you fat little sore loser.
Accept your defeat and act like a woman, not a whiner.
I'm not fat. Neither a sore loser. I'm hoping you get everything you asked for - and more.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently, there weren't many that could be paid enough money to vote for Romney. Is that what you are saying?
Here, have an acorn, you nut.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
He got lucky. Just like when federal agents finally found bin Laden after five years of looking for him.

A national exit poll said 42% of voters were swayed by Obama's reaction to Hurricane Sandy.

Wonder if there'd be that many now?
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a blustery windbag is his strongest trait.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost. Deal with it.
John Boehner said "Obamacare is th elaw of the land"
It should help poor folks like you, Carol. Quit listening to the racist O'Reilly and get yer head out of yer fat ass!!
Findings: A large number of Americans oppose Obamacare, but it's not clear how many. One poll finds the number to be 47 percent; another says 62 percent of Americans think it's unconstitutional for the federal government to make you buy health insurance.
Pollster: New York Times/ CBS News; Reason/ Rupe
Methodology: Survey of 986 adults from March 21 to March 25; survey of 1,200 adults from March 10 to March 20.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
No sense in aguing with irrational people. I care far more about my country and our future than I do about what kind of free stuff I might get, which is why I voted for Romney. Too many people wanting free stuff blindly vote the democratic ticket. I feel bad for the next couple of generations that will inherit the Obama mess.
I just hope we can resist the temptation to say we told ya' so a half million times or more after Obamacare does its Hurricane Sandy impression.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The American people have made their decision.
Quit yer bitchin', fatty!!
Accept your defeat and STFU!!
I'm not fat. Neither will I "STFU".

As the loyal opposition, I await patiently your party's ultimate demise. It shouldn't take more than a few years.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

In 2014 Senate Democrats has 30 seats to defend will Obama help? I think Obama’s 2nd term will be No Different than his 1st ( Big Government) the question, will Senate Democrats running for re-election in 2014 support Obama’s agenda!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost. Deal with it.
John Boehner said "Obamacare is th elaw of the land"
It should help poor folks like you, Carol. Quit listening to the racist O'Reilly and get yer head out of yer fat ass!!
I trust you've done your part to help the Sandy victims by a donation since big government is nowhere to be found.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's neverending fundraising topped Romney's.
No thoughts about that? Guess all the money poured into the lying, negative and small campaign ads on his side paid off. Correct?
Obama was reelected, the (D) party gained house seats and held on to the senate. Beyond that the early post election polling signals that the bulk of American voters support ObamaCare and the Presidents tax hike initiatives.

The (D) campaign funds were then well spent while the (R) campaign money, much of it created by the SCOTUS C.U. ruling was pretty much pizzed away by the likes of Karl Rove, his BFF Rasmussen and other (R) loyalists.

Obama's first election win came as the result of the nations distaste for anything BushCo, this time around it's pointing to a collective national distaste for lying, loudmouthed, right wing azzholes such as yourself.

I don't think the (R) party can mend itself by 2014 and will likely lose the house along with a few governorships.

So good luck m-lady.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Homer wrote:
Have I mentioned that I no longer want to see Mitt's 2009 tax returns?
Virgo

As much as you would like to tell a certain someone off today, it's wiser to bite your tongue. E-mail can come back to haunt you; we all know stories of someone who accidentally sent the wrong memo out to the entire office. If you really must vent, wait until you get home and then tell your partner your woes. Go for a long walk first to get the edge off.

...guess it's too late for me to do that now, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 742,881 - 742,900 of1,073,162
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min paddyomalley 45,594
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,779
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Riigsby5555 48,700
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 3 hr Tgloaded 1
Abby July 12 4 hr Julie 5
Amy July 12 4 hr Julie 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search