Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,143)

Showing posts 742,841 - 742,860 of1,033,416
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lincoln Duncan

Grayson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Another stupid fck that supports increased taxes on the poor and middle class.
But then you lied when you said you weren't coming back here.
so now the republicans may learn to compromise

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well stupid fck, CA got into trouble under their REPUBLICAN governor.
Get a clue about california politics before you look even dumber (which i thought was impossible for you)
Kahuna

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Enjoy the recently killed "goose" comrades, it will taste good going down that I am sure of, BUT you're all goin' miss those 'golden eggs' she gave us or as we conservatives know them to be and as described by the gaff a minute Chia Pet VP, the "three letter word", J-O-B-S!
THE DEBIL

Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

IT'S A MYTH, INCIDENTALLY THAT WOMEN'S VAGINAS SMELL "FISHY." DEBIL HAS SMELLED THOUSANDS OF THEM AND HAS YET TO FIND A TROUT OR A BASS IN ANY ONE. DEBIL SURE IN SOME ASIAN CULTURES FISHY VAGINAS MIGHT BE THE NORM, BUT EVEN THAT HAS NOT BEEN DEBIL'S EXPERIENCE THUS FAR.

DEBIL SURMISE IS MIGHT HAVE SUMTHIN' TO DO WITH FISH ETYMOLOGY, PERHAPS SOMEONE NOTICED THE OBVIOUS COMPARISON BETWEEN "LARGEMOUTH AN' SMALLMOUTH BASS" AND "LARGE AND SMALL ASS," AN' HE EXPECT THIS EXPLAIN THE CONFUSION.

YOUR TYPICAL VAGINA SMELLS MORE LIKE... GOOD, RICH, ORGANIC SOIL, OR, MAHOGANY LUMBER, AND FO' OBVIOUS REASONS: SALT OF THE EARTH THOSE GIRLS. A MAN BURY HIS FACE IN THERE IT RETURN HIM TO HIS ANCIENT ROOTS HARVESTIN' MAIZE AN' KILLING SMALL FURRY ANIMALS - THOUGH DEBIL REALIZE WE FUTHER THAN EVER FROM THE LATTER ASSOCIATION.

ANYWAY, DEBIL HOPE HE CLEAR UP ANY MISPERCEPTIONS ON THE SUBJECT. BACK TO YOU, CAROL..
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Obama was the Teflon president, but the Liberals/Democrats running in 2014 will pay the price for his Ineptness!!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> if I was to see a tax cut (ha ha) it would not give me one single an additional dollar .it would only leave the money that I have allready worked for in my pocket. Being able to keep more of what I allready have is not giveing anything .its just less theft of what is mine.
Why is it you libs seem to think that the money you earn is for everones use and government has every right to all but what they think you should be allowed to keep.

So,in my example, you didn't have more money.

You right whiners are one bunch of dumbf*cks.
THE DEBIL

Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
NAH, WE STILL GON' HAVE TO RUN THEM DOWN AN' TAG AN' BAG 'EM. BUT THEY OLD, IT NOT THAT HARD.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, yet anther right whiner who doesn't know the free phone program started under their hero Reagan.
My God you people are stupid.
Come on putz. It was called an obamaphone by his supporters. They think he gave it to them. Wow, you just don't get anything, do you?
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, yet anther right whiner who doesn't know the free phone program started under their hero Reagan.
My God you people are stupid.
Free phones??? Lol
Every Obama supporter interviewed by Howard Stern in Harlem didn't know Osama bin laden was dead. Some agreed that Romney was a Muslim, Obama was a Mormon, Paul Ryan was Obama's running mate and that he was black. Some agreed that John McCain and Sarah Palin were running against Obama in 2012. These people probably voted and are praying that Obama gets bin Laden this time around.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, tax cuts don't give you more money in your wallet.
How did you get so GD dumb?
No one said that. You on the other hand insist that money is given to you by the government. Calling me dumb doesn't change the fact that a tax cut is the government taxing less of something that belongs to me. Again you don't get it. Wow.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Kahuna wrote:
<quoted text>There comrade is the basic fallacy of envious "lib think"-the money does NOT belong to nor originate from the government, it is the peoples money that government forcibly "takes-away".
And when will your messiah take off his mommy pants and put on his big boy pants and own anything?! I Know, I know, Osama is dead-nice shot Barry?
Yet another right whiner who thinks paying taxes is the government stealing their money.I understand. You morons don't want to support your own government.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Raising taxes on the poor and middle class to get republicans to compromise is extortion
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> try to understand this. I work for a living I pay for my own ins in full.I do not have any "aksesse" to the medical bennifits you recive that I am also forced to pay for.
try to understand this...there is no program like it yet but if there was... yew wood

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on putz. It was called an obamaphone by his supporters. They think he gave it to them. Wow, you just don't get anything, do you?

I get you are an idiot who is too stupid to know the facts about the phone program.

I have a suggestion, get informed or STFU.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord Fetch it’s not me saying Raising Taxes creates jobs/reduce debt that your party!!
I agree with JFK Sept. 18, 1963!!A tax cut means higher family income and higher business profits and a balanced federal budget. Every taxpayer and his family will have more money left over after taxes for a new car, a new home, new conveniences, education and investment. Every businessman can keep a higher percentage of his profits in his cash register or put it to work expanding or improving his business, and as the national income grows, the federal government will ultimately end up with more revenues!!”
so...kennedy was proven wrong...it happens

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said that. You on the other hand insist that money is given to you by the government. Calling me dumb doesn't change the fact that a tax cut is the government taxing less of something that belongs to me. Again you don't get it. Wow.

I work for a living. Try telling the truth once on a while.

A tax cut gives you more money to spend. Denying t makes you an idiot.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, In March 2012 Obama's budget was presented to the House and it was defeated 414-0. Apparently many Democrats voted against it and no Democrat voted for it. Maybe the president should try to compromise with his own party before trying to do so with the Republicans,
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so humble, the housing crisis via the CRA was caused by Democrats.
You're either a troll or a moron. Eff off!

Since: Feb 08

Kagoshima, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Vote Counting Fraud

http://book.geocities.jp/japan_conspiracy/010...

The fraud is very easy.

Particularly in Japan where the privacy of voting officials is completely hidden and protected, it is very easy.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

No Opinion Whatsoever wrote:
<quoted text> With the resignation of the CIA director it's probably about the end of the Benghazi investigation.
Isn't it funny how that happened right after the election, isn't it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 742,841 - 742,860 of1,033,416
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Registered Earth Angel 47,036
Abby 4-18 8 min PEllen 4
Amy 4-18 10 min PEllen 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min Frijoles 65,086
New 'Google' for Dark Web 14 min By Jessica Jerreat 1
Phillip Tutor: Long list of America’s dead 20 min Anniston Star 1
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 23 min RJS 7,548
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 31 min Go Blue Forever 96,078
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search