Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#803027 Nov 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives don't hate Mexicans. Liberals are the only ones who hate everybody who disagrees with them.
Rubio will be the next target for their character assasination.
Lol

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#803028 Nov 12, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been eating more lead? That didn't work too good for the Romans lily. Swig your vodka from a glass, those lead mugs are bad lily.
Lead is a very dense material, right, lily?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#803029 Nov 12, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> there is no such thing as a libiral women. Only a pig would sell out the next generations future just to get free rubbers , force others to pay for their babies to be killed with no concequence for their own actions and vote for a treasonous bastard that left his peopel to die at the hands of those he gives aid to.
I hope you get raped

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#803030 Nov 12, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another right whiner who doesn't know that the free phone program started under Reagan.
Wow, how uninformed are you?
There is no free birth control, it is included in the cost of your policy.
"real dumb"
You are dumb and getting dumber by the post. If the insurance companies were not required to provide BC the cost of your policy would be less. BC is not free.
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

#803031 Nov 12, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps his competition will grow in his place, produce a superior product, and provide even more, and perhaps better paying, employment opportunities.
Isn't that the general idea of 'dog-eat-dog' capitalism? Be better than one's competitor?
Maybe, if the 'Titans of Industry' would pay as much attention to the health of employees as to the health of profit margin, we wouldn't need to invite the government to see that they do.
Little girls like you want free abortions for the Goose that lays the Golden Eggs.

Go choke on a fetus omelet, vulture.

Lapeer, MI

#803032 Nov 12, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Do you bitch that much about the government health care you yourself are on? Medicare. Why don't the next time you have a medical bill take a stand for freedom and pay the damn bill out of your pocket.
If I offer you a Happy Meal, will you try making sense?

Spokane, WA

#803033 Nov 12, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Buying policies from private insurance companies to pay for healthcare from private providers is NOT socialized medicine.
"real dumb"
And getting dumber. Being forced to buy a provision of a dollar fine by the government if you do not is socialized. Why in the hell should I have to have purchase a product I do not want?
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

#803034 Nov 12, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Most had announced their "intended" departure well before the election carol.
More interesting is who might replace these capable cabinet members.
Sorry for buttin in Homer__it's veterans day and I'm pulling rank.
What does "well before" mean in an apologetic liar's language?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#803035 Nov 12, 2012
It's becoming a running theme of post-election analysis: the GOP has been living in a bubble.

Ever since Mitt Romney lost to President Obama -- a loss that reportedly shocked him -- pundits and analysts have pinpointed the conservative media as one of the problems facing the GOP. On Monday, Politico led with a story about the GOP's "media cocoon," which it said prevented it from seeing a true picture of the election.

Or, as writer David Frum put it, "Republicans have been fleeced and exploited and lied to by a conservative entertainment complex."

On Monday's "Morning Joe," Joe Scarborough added to the growing list of takedowns. Speaking about the donors who poured hundreds of millions of dollars into conservative Super PACs, he said they should be mad that they were "lied to" by conservative media:

"If I were a donor, my biggest problem would be that I was lied to. I was lied to by the, as David Frum said, the conservative entertainment establishment. I mean, the conservative media establishment. They lied to the donors, they lied to the base, they lied to everybody about how Romney was ahead and things were looking good in the Senate. The pollsters lied. Everybody lied! And so guys keep writing checks and find out the reason they went to Minnesota and Pennsylvania is because all of these people that were saying Romney was going to win Ohio, they knew he was not going to win Ohio. They knew all along!"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/12/joe-...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#803037 Nov 12, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>wanna bet rove is on all fours in a dog collar in some dank Koch dungeon somewhere awaiting his punishment?
He's back home with his boyfriend Jeff Guckert, getting spanked in his chaps

Lapeer, MI

#803038 Nov 12, 2012
Sister Mary wrote:
<quoted text>You Filthy Trollop.
Is there such a thing as a clean Trollop?

Myself, I liken her more to a strumpet. As in "Strumpets and Tea"

Hussy is cute, too.

But Airhead covers it all for her.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#803040 Nov 12, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> Why? Are you part of the 141% vote that the democrats reported? LOL
Here's Floriduh with a brand new disguise!!

How ya doing, loser?

Too afraid to come back as Floriduh??

Don't blame you. You really made a complete moron of yourself, moreso than even Carol, who's still at it!!

It's the culture..........

Your culture was eliminated on Nov. 6.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#803041 Nov 12, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
And getting dumber. Being forced to buy a provision of a dollar fine by the government if you do not is socialized. Why in the hell should I have to have purchase a product I do not want?
Peace
KMA
Because if you don't, you will continue to go to the ER and we all get stuck with that bill, dummie. Romney said it was free! Liar

Spokane, WA

#803042 Nov 12, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Get some new material, you're boring us to death with the same post for 4 years. All you morans do is lie all day, what does it accomplish? Did it get your liar into the White House? No.
"silly"
A few days ago I listed a number of lies that the transparent president has been guilty of. You offered a BS post, and denied not a one of the lies of president nobama. president nobama is like all most all politicians, if their lips are moving they are lying.
Peace

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#803043 Nov 12, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you get raped
well thank you for the kind thoughts pig,but That will never happen. And did you forget that your master said you should be civl .
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#803044 Nov 12, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you finally buy that Orthopedic Head Support on eBay, lily?
Another Moran that wants to be raped
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#803045 Nov 12, 2012
“What Conservative Media Bubble?” Says the Conservative Still Inside the Bubble

Reacting to the Politico article on conservative media failures, Michael Warren pretends that October 2012 never happened:

Truth is, there were many in the conservative media warning that Mitt Romney was not running a winning campaign.

If we replace “many” with the word few, and qualify it by saying that most of this happened in August and September when Romney was clearly trailing and couldn’t seem to do anything right, Warren’s claim holds up. As far as conservative media’s coverage of the election and the polls during the last month is concerned, his claim is almost entirely false. Even the few examples Warren cites in his post date to early or late September*. Trailing in the polls after a lackluster Republican convention, the campaign had continued to suffer multiple setbacks during September. At that point, a number of conservative pundits began to sound the alarm that things were going awry, which earned them angry rebukes from conservative activists for their supposed defeatism. All of that disappeared after the first debate, and it never returned. There were some conservatives that didn’t go out of their way to insist that most polling outfits were getting things badly wrong, and they did much better in anticipating a Romney loss and Republican setbacks in the Senate, but these conservatives were atypical.

During October and early November, there was overwhelming agreement at most conservative media outlets that Romney was on track to win, and according to the estimates of some pundits he was expected to win decisively. This was based on many faulty assumptions, including misreadings of the make-up of the electorate, the importance of Republican enthusiasm, and how late-deciders would vote, and these were tied to even more significant misreadings of the economic situation and the public’s mood. They thought they were running against another Carter, and discovered too late that people outside their coalition didn’t see him that way. If your candidate’s core message is that the incumbent is a huge failure, and most voters don’t know what you’re talking about, he was never likely to overcome the disadvantages of being a challenger.

* Note that the Ingraham quote Warren links to is based on her assumption that 2012 was a “gimme election” that Romney ought to have been winning easily. So a certain amount of the conservative criticism of Romney’s campaign was based on a major misunderstanding of the political landscape. This citation demonstrates how cut off from the rest of the country conservative media figures had become. It is proof of the attitude described in the article that Warren is trying to refute.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

Lapeer, MI

#803046 Nov 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been able to stand the health care system in this country long before Clinton was elected.
Let's solve the real problems instead of making them worse.
Only Postpartum abortions for a few millions airhead Boy Messiah suckers would be solving the real problem.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#803047 Nov 12, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> And drunken, dirtmouth lily wonders why no man in his right mind would ever even want to touch her sick in the head GFY vile democratic azz... LOL
Rape is rape. It's not sex. You need to get raped mofo, then you'll stfu

Lapeer, MI

#803048 Nov 12, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Only the good die young, Mary.
You are ageless and will remain so even after mushrooms begin to grow in your facial wrinkles..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Edmond Pulpo 180,721
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 min PEllen 98,673
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min JOEL 70,583
Dear Abby 11/24/14 29 min PEllen 1
Ask Amy 11/24/14 31 min PEllen 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 52 min not a ghost 1,519
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr not a ghost 698
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago