Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
742,801 - 742,820 of 1,084,974 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Waiting for Gallup to apologize first, then see what polls show.
What a crock those two polls are.
Over a billion smackeroos wasted by the (R) party on failed advertising and polling for candidates that proved unelectable.
Imhotep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, phony veteran.
Complete the Navy command that starts with 'Sweepers', or admit you're a phony.
I've given you 20 minutes already, you've responded to other posts, but silence on this one??
You're a liar and a fool.
And you've proven you're no veteran.
I'm lovin' it!!
Although I agree that the poster you replied to is, beyond doubt, a very sore loser and devoid of facts.

However...

Proper research will reveal the following!

I have never been the military but I will wager I can find 'the answer' to most military questions.

Sweepers - "Sweepers, Sweepers, man your brooms. Give the ship a good clean sweep down both fore and aft! Sweep down all lower decks, ladder backs and passageways! Dump all garbage clear of the fantail! Sweepers." Most ships actually discourage throwing of trash over the side but instead use mulch/pulp rooms. In port, "Dump all garbage clear of the fantail" is replaced with "Take all trash to the proper receptacles provided for on the pier."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1MC#section_2

A 1MC command

;-)

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>republican = 1 foot in the grave
democrat = both hands out.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF part of TWO planes-one per building, went COMPLETELY over your IGNORANT empty skull?
Second though-retratcing the question.
It's already went beyond incredulous that such IGNORANCE even exists.
GOD BLESS AMERICA, our families, our troops (and America THANKS them for their service!), the CONSTITUTION and TERM LIMITS on the office of POTUS.
As the most ignorant person here, you're funny!!

As Sister Lunt said, avgas and building furniture cannot produce the heat required to melt the massive I-beams that formed the core of the WTC. DUH

They actually tested this. Steel beams placed in a pyre of jet fuel and typical building furnishings. For 12 hours, and the beams didn't even bend, much less sheer off. But you're too ignorant to know any of that.

If you choose to believe the Gov't propaganda, it only proves what a dipshit you are.

You probably didn't know the WTC towers were designed to withstand a direct hit from an airplane. DUH

----------

""Twin Towers' Designers Anticipated Jet Impacts Like September 11th's
Structural engineers who designed the Twin Towers carried out studies in the mid-1960s to determine how the buildings would fare if hit by large jetliners. In all cases the studies concluded that the Towers would survive the impacts and fires caused by the jetliners.

Evidence of these studies includes interviews with and papers and press releases issued by engineers who designed and oversaw construction of the World Trade Center.

LINK
1960s-era Jetliners Compared to Boeing 767s
Contrary to widely promoted misconceptions, the Boeing 767-200s used on 9/11/01 were only slightly larger than 707s and DC 8s, the types of jetliners whose impacts the World Trade Center's designers anticipated.

----------

The Empire State building took a direct hit from a B-25, barely damaged anything than the floors nearby, dummy.

Modern skyscrapers are all designed to withstand airplane impacts, because they're so tall, you nitwit!!
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> he is a piece of filth. There is no greater loss or pain than loosing a child , only a subhuman piece of filth would even joke about it and a coward that only hides behind a keyboard is even worse. I would love to meet him in person and see what he has to say as I'm sure you would.
Sure, an old Teabagger mutt with his walker and phony bravery with a gun and the Second Amendment nonsense in his avatar. HAHA

I'm sure that makes you feel more of a man, flaccid one!!

You'd regret the day you met me, old man. You're at least 30 years my senior, you're an old scared white boy who leans on the TP to give him courage.

The TP is dead, as you will soon be.

The youth are the future, as this election proved.

Old morons like you are in the scrapbin of history.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are psychotic!!!!!
Wow!! Created Nov 12!!

So whose sockpuppet are you, loser??
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Over a billion smackeroos wasted by the (R) party on failed advertising and polling for candidates that proved unelectable.
they only paid KKKarl rove $300,000,000 to fail...i would have delivered the same results for half that much
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Rasmussen said Obama's approval rating was at 50% right before the election.
It's because he took good pictures with Christie right after Hurricane Sandy and Soros paid a lot of people to get on the bus to vote for Obama.
Just speculating about the last part.
Not talking about their presidential approval polls. I'm talking about their overwhelming support for Romney and their polls showing him leading in most of the swing states, which he eventually lost.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Waiting for Gallup to apologize first, then see what polls show.
What a crock those two polls are.
Yeah, I expect it from rightwing Rasmussen but Homer very disappointed with Gallup.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrat = Cradle to grave subsistence, unprincipled compromise.
Republican = Self-determination, moral courage.
Obama voter = pitiful tan-palms.
Moral courage?

Have you watched FOX lately? The only moral courage I've ever seen over there was when Megyn Kelly said "AWK-ward," in response to Rove acting like a spoiled child. Beyond that, the lies are just so indicative of the moral courage that fringe right wing losers love to embrace.

Self determination? That you're set on never winning another national election? I mean, have you watched FOX lately?
Sanjay

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we predicted correctly. The easily fooled were just duped...again.
Wait another two years. You'll see.
The question moving forward becomes will we survive as America after another four years of Barack Obama. Most of the people I know fear we have already become a dependency society, and four more years of Obama will only bring more.

Wait until the EPA starts rolling out more rules. Wait until the 157 commissions and panels in ObamaCare tell us what to do about our healthcare. How many people will be getting food stamps four years from now?

From H. W. Prentis : Observation about democracies planting the seeds of their own demise):

"The historical cycle seems to be: From bondage to spiritual faith; from spiritual faith to courage; from courage to liberty; from liberty to abundance; from abundance to selfishness; from selfishness to apathy; from apathy to dependency; and from dependency back to bondage once more."
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
democrat = both hands out.
At the county level, the Moocher Myth is more intriguing. The Census Bureau counts federal dollars in five broad categories: retirement and disability payments, salaries and wages, procurement contracts, grants, and other direct payments. In 2004 -- the last year the Tax Foundation calculated the tax burden per county -- the counties that received the most per person in retirement or grants had higher vote margins for Democrat John Kerry.

But the counties that received the highest per-capita spending in the category “other direct payments” voted for George W. Bush.“Other direct payments” includes Medicaid, food stamps, crop subsidies, housing assistance and many other programs that people generally think of as “welfare.”

It remains a mystery why places that receive the most per person in federal spending, particularly on welfare programs, vote in presidential elections for the party that wants to cut those programs.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-09-19/blam...
Logic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Petraeus-Ryan 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>It was simply a "random act of workplace violence". We need to put that "bump in the road" behind us.
If 911 is just a bump in the road then Benghazi is just a little spec on the road that we need to more on from as a nation
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>they only paid KKKarl rove $300,000,000 to fail...i would have delivered the same results for half that much
Hah, I could have gotten at least a couple of (R) candidates elected by "not" advertising.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, an old Teabagger mutt with his walker and phony bravery with a gun and the Second Amendment nonsense in his avatar. HAHA
I'm sure that makes you feel more of a man, flaccid one!!
You'd regret the day you met me, old man. You're at least 30 years my senior, you're an old scared white boy who leans on the TP to give him courage.
The TP is dead, as you will soon be.
The youth are the future, as this election proved.
Old morons like you are in the scrapbin of history.
"you" are one FILTHY pos.
Without the OLD ones there wouldn't be ANY young ones.
Without RESPECT this Nation will DIE! PERIOD.........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Shear force-bending moments-top speed for a Boeing 737 is a bit over 530 MPH__cruising speed a bit less than 430 MPH. Amazing is that the Towers stood as long as they did__had the Saudi pilots struck the towers at around the 30 story level they would have tilt toppled causing far more damage/carnage.
Three out of the four planes hit target, everyone died in the fourth.
It was easy.
If you're willing to believe the nonsense about arabs with box cutters taking over airplanes, be my guest.

If you thought about it, you'd know it was all bullspit.

Far easier to accept the Gov't drivel, as it was concerning th e'Sneak Attack' on Pearl Harbor that our Gov't knew about at least three days before the actual attack.

There is Congressional testimony from the Admiral at Pearl, asking why the Gov't didn't relay the info that an American Sub had spotted an enormous Japanese task force steaming directly towards the Hawaiian Islands.

The best way to get an unwilling public to back a war is to stage a false flag event.

See the Maine in 1898, the Lusitania in 1915, The Tonkin Gulf nonsense, etc.

I'm kinda surprised at your lack of curiosity.
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Anwar Sadat wrote:
<quoted text>Another racist on topix.
yawn....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Sanders:'Boehner has got to understand, they lost

Well, I think the objective facts disagree with that assertion. The Democrats gained two seats in the Senate, did better than anyone dreamed. The Democrats gained more votes in the House, gained a few seats in the House. President Obama won a resounding electoral college victory and won the popular vote, I think by two and a half million votes.[Note: It's actually 3.3 million as of now.]

To suggest the Republicans did well in this election makes no sense at all.

President Obama was very clear. He spoke about this all of the time: if reelected, he is not going to extend tax breaks to millionaires and billionaires. He was reelected. Many of us ran on a similar program. We were reelected.

So I think Mr. Boehner has got to understand they lost, and let the wishes of the majority of the people in this country prevail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I expect it from rightwing Rasmussen but Homer very disappointed with Gallup.
so, what do you think gunner changed his name to?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 9 min BAN UR sorry fooking azz 3
Take a short 33 question test on gummint/history. 14 min I got over 84 percent 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,465
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 58 min ISLAMIC TERROR APOLOGETIC 68,116
Ask Amy 8-1-14 1 hr Shari23 19
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr honeymylove 486
Abby 8-1-14 2 hr Mister Tonka 10
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Jacques in Ottawa 175,260
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••