Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
742,681 - 742,700 of 1,099,850 Comments Last updated 59 min ago
OBAMA the GENIUS

Lillington, NC

#802691 Nov 12, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text> ONE PARTY RULE, eh, comrade?
Join NOW and get a low number on your party registration!
(to show how loyal you are!)
Don't want to take a chance on being an "other" but I guess "whitey" will be SOL right?
It's called majority rule.

Democrats!

Hi haters!

Obama the genius borrows long term at 1.6% interest rate to fix the nation.

For the people.

He knows this: the top 10% of citizens own 80% of the net worth: currently $47 trillion.

We the people: filthy rich?

Oh yeah: BIGTIME!

these top 10% are so rich: they spent billions through right wing PAC's TO TELL YOU THE USA IS BANKRUPT?

far from it.

They want you to pay for government while they get a relatively "free ride" <--- think Mitty 13% tax rate?

If you would realize just how rich this group is: the top 400 people control $1.7 TRILLION! NET.

wow! They could easily fit on one 747.

Borrow in our names to save the nation?

It's a no brained! ACA: PROLIFE! STIMULUS: PRO WE THE PEOPLE.........send the bill to the top 10%......they have 80% of the dough!

OBAMA THE GENIUS!

YOU. <------- just cry babies, no ideas, losers, know nothings!

Bye haters! We got this!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#802692 Nov 12, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid! The designation Air Force 2 is given to an aircraft transporting the Vice President, not the First Lady. Any non official travel aboard government aircraft is by law reimbursed.
See Petey deny, dodge, deflect? Sure it is... Like Date night in New Yawrk? Get your facts straight.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#802693 Nov 12, 2012
Petraeus-Ryan 2016 wrote:
Now THIS is HOT!!! Once again, congratulations on your excellent taste in women President Petreus!...http://www.business insider.com/paula-broadwell-gu n-model-2012-11
A General got his willie wet and THATS NEWS????

Soldiers should not marry untill retirement.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#802694 Nov 12, 2012
O7ls3o5n wrote:
Hi,guys. I am new!
Hello!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
murat

Antalya, Turkey

#802695 Nov 12, 2012
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#802696 Nov 12, 2012
Sanjay wrote:
<quoted text>The 50s-60s, do you mean when the marriage rate and two parent families in black households was in the 80% range? How is that war on poverty working for ya'all?
But hey, Obama and his plans for the economy and military, etc are what the majority of Americans want. They elected a celebrity who promises more of the same. Tax the wealthy at 100%, and punish corporations with higher taxes. Neither will personally affect me unless I end up in that group of unemployed that is bound to grow. But, that just means, I'll qualify for handouts.
I hope the Republicans don't oppose Obama on anything he wants. It will be as productive as 2009 and 2010 when the Democrats had the majority in Congress and carte blanche to make changes.
And, that 1 vision, UNITY will result in the United States turning into a cross between Greece and Zimbabwe.
Hi Jane; different name, same bullshyt, you still know nothing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#802697 Nov 12, 2012
Obama1 wrote:
I know a few blacks that didn't vote for Obama and the reason why? He's not doing anything for this country... Then you have the blacks that voted for him. These are the ones that voted for him because he is black... Little do they know, that he can careless about them... The unemployment rate amongst minorities is the highest it's ever been.. There is no cure for ignorance...
There's a cure for your kind of ignorance.

Who won the election?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Petraeus-Ryan 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#802698 Nov 12, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get your hopes up libturd. Obama has already proven he is a radical and cannot work with others. He is great at blaming others but the Teleprompter Stooge is not a leader, just a radical.
They are reporting that his views on same sex marriage have "re-evolved". Probably to honor Muslim traditions, he's now saying he's against it....SUCKERS!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#802699 Nov 12, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Get some new material, you're boring us to death with the same post for 4 years. All you morans do is lie all day, what does it accomplish? Did it get your liar into the White House? No.
Truth hurts when it hits you between the eyes. Liar? What's the story about Benghazi again? Not the one Swoozy Rice pedaled to all the networks. But the real story, the truth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#802700 Nov 12, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Not ME! I been on a tax strike since bush's second term and my second "lay-off"! They ain't getting another dime outa me except in sales taxes!
You must be Sister Lusts ex husband, do you shyt in a hole too?
Another unemployed loser who blames the government for everything wrong in his life. Look in the mirror.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Petraeus-Ryan 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#802701 Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#802702 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Get some new material, you're boring us to death with the same post for 4 years. All you morans do is lie all day, what does it accomplish? Did it get your liar into the White House? No.
No, it got YOUR liar in the white house! LOL

No different than the fevered rantings of BUSH, BUSH, BUSH!!!

I blame bush too but he was not alone!

WHAT is it anyway?(I've never been sure)

Was bush as dumb as a box of hammers

OR

was he a "machiavellian" mastermind, like the Reagan as played by

Phil Hartman in that sketch on SNL!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nj raider 1

United States

#802703 Nov 12, 2012
Like I said ya'll have no response to the simple questions I asked just like none of the other Obama haters. If it ain't effecting you the what you whining about? Ya'll continually talk about what he's doing for the less fortunate. Bout time somebody does. Everything is shot to shit now that ya'll got to pay a lil bit more, but ya'll were quiet as a church mouse when the middle class to poor were in over their heads due to tongan policies. Obama is bringing in a sense of equality to this country. Ya'll white folks had the game rigged from the beginning. It's time to level the paying field. Oh & for your info, he & his policies don't do nothing for me. But I'm conscience enough to know it ain't all about me!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MuhlenbergCounty

Russellville, KY

#802704 Nov 12, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get your hopes up libturd. Obama has already proven he is a radical and cannot work with others. He is great at blaming others but the Teleprompter Stooge is not a leader, just a radical.
And your side has proven you cannot make the POTUS a one term President. No matter the foul mouth or foul lies you come up with the MAJORITY of Americans disagree with you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sanjay

New York, NY

#802705 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>In my area, almost all the gas stations have backup generators. There's probably some stupid law up there prohibiting them.
I'd guess a union driver had to make the delivery. Just like the union prevented electricians and other utility workers from other areas working in NY after the storm. The non-union workers from other states were diverted to other states. Thousands in NY have been without power since Oct 30, and a lack of manpower for repairs is partly to blame.

But hey! New Yorkers love unions who love Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#802706 Nov 12, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Truth hurts when it hits you between the eyes. Liar? What's the story about Benghazi again? Not the one Swoozy Rice pedaled to all the networks. But the real story, the truth.
Sad to say that most Americans could NOT handle the truth.

Something like THAT...for REAL...half would be traumatized for life and the other half would'nt stop puking for a year!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#802707 Nov 12, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>My son is autistic and HE just asked me if they let retarded people on here cause I was scrolling past a post just like this one an hour ago!!!Swear to god He was the one that brought it up! LMMFAO
Fried Fred, the cowardly Gormlessly Odious Perv, slithers in on his loser's belly for sure. lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#802708 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>Was the trip that 13-year-old Malika took to Mexico with 12 of her promiscuous friends for a weekend of drugs, booze and sex, all at the taxpayer's expense, ever reimbursed?
If someone spoke about your daughter this way, what would be your response?

Do you follow this young woman and her friends around with a video camera? Do you even know she actually traveled to Mexico at all, or have you simply pulled all this filth out of tabloid news and your own anus?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sanjay

New York, NY

#802709 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Hi Jane; different name, same bullshyt, you still know nothing.
Interesting, but inaccurate unless I've just had a free sex change courtesty of taxpayers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sanjay

New York, NY

#802710 Nov 12, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
Like I said ya'll have no response to the simple questions I asked just like none of the other Obama haters. If it ain't effecting you the what you whining about? Ya'll continually talk about what he's doing for the less fortunate. Bout time somebody does. Everything is shot to shit now that ya'll got to pay a lil bit more, but ya'll were quiet as a church mouse when the middle class to poor were in over their heads due to tongan policies. Obama is bringing in a sense of equality to this country. Ya'll white folks had the game rigged from the beginning. It's time to level the paying field. Oh & for your info, he & his policies don't do nothing for me. But I'm conscience enough to know it ain't all about me!
When will Obama level the unemployment figure for blacks? What is it now? 16%?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 68,941
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 24 min Mr Michael 1
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 32 min minluo 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min danetoo 68,346
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,649
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 177,347
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search