Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,131)

Showing posts 742,601 - 742,620 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Republicans are so stupid to think a Cuban is the answer to all their Latino woes.
It's precisely that "traditional values" crapola that lost you every voter under the age of 65.
The message of unequal pay for women, vaginal probes, legitimate rape, life begins at conception, ant-birth control, and anti-gay that is killing your Party.
Yeah, they need to quit letting the demosloths drag them down into the same mindless propaganda ghetto/gutter troughs of incotrinated, dark age hate and spew BS, and just start grabbing the actually EXPERIENCED, QUALIFIED for Leadership types, out of the ranks , FOR the People, By the People and Of the People.

Fourteen hundred and fifty five days and counting! PLENTY of time to prepare to restore America again!!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't have a car. Cars are for women and pussi*s. I have a big pickup truck. It doesn't have any R/R stickers either. It has a big confederate flag in the back window and several NRA stickers. The plate says BEERSODA. Any more questions douchebag?
Just as I would think.

You're one of those.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

FORWARD to Obamageddon wrote:
<quoted text>Federal income taxes were created in the early 1900s to support wars. Since Obama is going to end all wars, maybe the federal income tax will be cancelled.
Personally, I'd hate to see that happen, because the Obama's would have to pay out of pocket for the fuel for Air Force One when they go on their frequent cross-country date nights.
Hi loser!

Where were you?

Bush flew on the same 747 hundreds of times: cause my yard in Texas needs weedin!

Obama can fly anytime he wants: he is the winner!

I say put some serious hours on that plane!

And raise taxes on rich incomes: make Boehner cry again! Losers!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

dr phil wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a dk and brain either
Those are for men.
Wow! Great comeback! I feel this big (fingers touching). How old are you, 12?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Your husband dumped you. Why am I not surprised?
My ex is alive today because I opted not to ram a 2-foot long icicle up his left nostril and leave him bleeding from his rather fatty brain into his pillow - I didn't want to leave my children fatherless.

He did, however, and as soon as the judge allocated me child support payments, he ran off to California, not to be seen again by my sons for the next 7 years.

Sometimes we make less than optimal mate choices - so I left his sorry ass on the side of my road to a better life.

Next.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I would think.
You're one of those.
And you're a chickenshit, draft-dodging, war protesting peace queer. One of those.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

<quoted text>How are Iran and China on rights?
The American Dream is dead. The new normal or Obama's American Nightmare is:
- IPAB deciding on "life" and whose is worth more socially
- Bigger government intrusion with less freedom
- Mediocrity replacing the work ethic, but the government will guarantee your free cell phone and free birth control so that you are happy
If you are lucky enough to have a job, reduce your income to qualify for all the entitlements you can grab or fake a social security disability, study Spanish & Chinese and you'll be fine. Your children and grandchildren won't be, but hey, that's the new Obama normal that the majority of Americans want.
Human rights is what THEY got For SURE!!!!!!

Hell, you can BUY a human there, RIGHT???

LOL
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting; did he not want to pay child support? How does he support himself?
All those demosloth gags of goo don't count--there's far more pressing REAL issues with actual merit in need of attendance in the REAL world.

Fourteen hunded and fifty five days.

The TEA Party
Already Saving America from the destruction of despotism!!
H2S!

“See how you are?”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>And when China totally owns our economy thanks to Obama's soon to be legacy of $21 Trillion in debt, and Iran has nuked a country or two, how important will that coffee break be?
Debt is more the legacy of the economy and congress. Ahmadinejad? Keep your eye on Pakistan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting; did he not want to pay child support? How does he support himself?
He made his living as a roofer for many years, until he fell 17 feet onto his face about 3 years ago. After about 6 months of rehab, he now collects scrap aluminum, and exchanges it for cash. Helluva deal.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi loser!
Where were you?
Bush flew on the same 747 hundreds of times: cause my yard in Texas needs weedin!
Obama can fly anytime he wants: he is the winner!
I say put some serious hours on that plane!
And raise taxes on rich incomes: make Boehner cry again! Losers!
I'm glad YOU are paying for it cause I'M NOT!!!LOL
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>My ex is alive today because I opted not to ram a 2-foot long icicle up his left nostril and leave him bleeding from his rather fatty brain into his pillow - I didn't want to leave my children fatherless.
He did, however, and as soon as the judge allocated me child support payments, he ran off to California, not to be seen again by my sons for the next 7 years.
Sometimes we make less than optimal mate choices - so I left his sorry ass on the side of my road to a better life.
Next.
But I though "today's independent liberal woman" didn't need any help from some creepy man. I thought that's why all democrat women are lesbians. Did you teach your sons to be practicing homosexuals or do they swing both ways?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Patriot wrote:
It is clear, the insane are in charge:
Bloomberg bans food donations to homeless shelters…
NOVEMBER 9, 2012
Following the destruction left by Hurricane Sandy, millions of New Yorkers have been left without a roof over their head and food in their stomach. Despite the efforts by many to donate food and water, their donations aren’t all being accepted.
New York City was one of the hardest hit areas during Hurricane Sandy, and the effort to get the city back on track has been nonstop. Despite his full attention being put on the clean up effort, Mayor Michael Bloomberg is continuing his previous ban on all food donations to homeless shelters for victims of the hurricane. According to MSM Now, Bloomberg is banning the food “because the city can’t properly assess salt, fat and fiber in donated food and thereby ensure starving people are getting the optimal levels of nutrition.”
http://revolutionradio.org/...
Welcome to another four years of this kind of insanity. Hopefully, the last four.

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>We don't want to take away anybody's rights. We're just tired of paying for all their free sh't. If you want to pay for it that's fine. Stroke 'em a check.
Doesn't that just show what kind of people we're dealing with? Is there really anyone who actually believes that? I think Lil's outrageous statement proves one very important truth; If you help someone once, they'll be grateful. If you help them twice, they'll be at your door, demanding more. Lily knowingly debases her intelligence in telling such lies, and it's just to convince herself that she's entitled to 'help' and the Republicans are going to take it away. The similarity to drug addiction and the extremes to which the addict will go, is undeniable.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>My ex is alive today because I opted not to ram a 2-foot long icicle up his left nostril and leave him bleeding from his rather fatty brain into his pillow - I didn't want to leave my children fatherless.
Next.
Translation: He dumped her.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Libs are probably thrilled that Petraeus (a holdover from the Bush era) has resigned because of adultery. The same libs who didn't care that Clinton's adultery took place in the Oval office with a subordinate and that he then lied about it.
Democrats don't care about security, bribery, lying/pergery or losing military or intelligence secrets or four dead people in Benghazi but they DO care about lawyers and legal matters. Hell, the left pats cheaters like Clinton & Petraeus on the back and then puts them back in office. There's more to this than a simple affair they already knew about years ago.
Father Michael Horny

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Next.
Similar to your presidential choices.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Debt is more the legacy of the economy and congress. Ahmadinejad? Keep your eye on Pakistan.
The wisdom of an Obama voter!

Bawwwaaaaahhhh!!!!!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>He made his living as a roofer for many years, until he fell 17 feet onto his face about 3 years ago. After about 6 months of rehab, he now collects scrap aluminum, and exchanges it for cash. Helluva deal.
A roofer's an honorable job. Several of my residents are roofers. Funny, after all that trauma, he STILL dumped you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

touche wrote:
<quoted text>Your ex-husband figured it was warmer to wake up in a blizzard then you in bed.
He's available, if you're interested.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 742,601 - 742,620 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min wojar 167,697
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 41 min Jack 3,785
Happy Easter Chicago 9 dead 54 min joey 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 65,215
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,043
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr DoDaDoDaDay 47,081
Great Chicago Fire Was Japan's Conspiracy (Jun '11) 2 hr yasuo 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Catfish Hunter 96,157
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••