Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

Luxembourg

#802571 Nov 11, 2012
YOU ARE THE PRODUCERS, AND THEY ARE THE TAKERS. THEY TAKE YOUR SELFLESS LIVES TO ENRICH THEIR OWN SELFISH ONES.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Lillington, NC

#802572 Nov 11, 2012
Hey hag!

Did you get to vote?

Then you have representation.

LOOK AT THESE SORE LOSERS! INCREDIBLE!

SOUR GRAPES

SOUR GRAPES

YOU AND CAROL

SOUR GRAPES!

teapublicans really sux!
American Lady wrote:
OUR REPUBLIC
APRES ELECTION
Exclusive: Ben Kinchlow asks what citizens will do about 'taxation without representation'
The election is over. The president and members of Congress have been chosen. Now what?
Traditionally, the post-election period has been a time when we the bosses sit back and let the politicians get to work. As the refrain goes,“We have done our part; we elected them, now it’s up to them.” Apparently, the feeling is, and has been, now that they are elected we simply turn the government over to them. Nothing could be further from the truth. There is a fundamental question that must be answered: Why did we elect them?
...
The campaigns (clean or dirty, efficient or not) are history. The billions have been spent; the president (and your representatives) are congratulating each other and their staffs. We the People have “done our part.” We voted them in, and now? Now, it is up to us to ensure they are representing us (the House of Representatives, remember?), carrying out our desires and not overstepping their boundaries.
Just one more example:
No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.”(Article 1, The Legislative Branch Section 9, Limits on Congress; emphasis added)
When is the last time you saw an “expenditures of all public monies … published”?
Let’s make this perfectly clear: There is no such thing as “government money.”
All the monies Washington spends are public money – our money.
The president and Congress are spending, lending, giving away our money – which they take from us via taxation.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/apres-election/
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#802574 Nov 11, 2012
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Hey hag!
Did you get to vote?
Then you have representation.
LOOK AT THESE SORE LOSERS! INCREDIBLE!
SOUR GRAPES
SOUR GRAPES
YOU AND CAROL
SOUR GRAPES!
teapublicans really sux!
<quoted text>
My son is autistic and HE just asked me if they let retarded people on here cause I was scrolling past a post just like this one an hour ago!!!Swear to god He was the one that brought it up! LMMFAO
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#802575 Nov 11, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your dreams, even if there were 2.5 million jobs created, Obumbles doesn't deserve any credit. The truth is there are layoffs going on everywhere, wise up dingus.
When the layoffs get to the average it was for months of 726,000 let us all know. You do remember the depression of 2008 don't you? 4,462,000 jobs were lost before Obama took one step into the Oval Office in late January 2009.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#802576 Nov 11, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>When the layoffs get to the average it was for months of 726,000 let us all know. You do remember the depression of 2008 don't you? 4,462,000 jobs were lost before Obama took one step into the Oval Office in late January 2009.
And then the incompetent Obama continued to make things even worse.

“AmeriKKKa's Nightmare”

Since: Feb 12

Austin, Texas

#802577 Nov 11, 2012
Obama can continue to implement his socialist policies now that he's re-elected. I wonder if his voter really know why they're voting for him. I hope they're not voting for him simply because he's black, that would be a terrible lapse of judgment. I've lived in Europe and I've seen what socialism looks like. I've experienced social medicine, and it's not good! Things won't be getting better anytime soon. SMH
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#802578 Nov 11, 2012
A little advice to Republicans. Should you work with the President and adopt a tax policy on people making 250,000 dollars or more, you would be a formidable foe come 2016. California is using the same tax policy that the President is asking for and their economy compares to another country. Personally I hope Congress lets the die-hard Tea Party dictate their tax policies. The Republican Party is in shambles and further stall tactics will destroy their chances in 2014 elections. The Speaker of the House in Congress John Boehner is telling Republican Members to fall in line, as if for a tax fight. Good forward fellow Democrats in the US Senate you and President Obama have the will of the American people behind you. Draw the battle lines again, apparently Romney's sound licking did not teach an unpopular Congress a thing. Another stand-off with President Obama will be political suicide. Choose your own poison Republicans in Congress let Donald Trump guide the reins. Democrats in US Senate are dug in and well supplied with American popularity.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#802579 Nov 11, 2012
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Hey hag!
Did you get to vote?
Then you have representation.
LOOK AT THESE SORE LOSERS! INCREDIBLE!
SOUR GRAPES
SOUR GRAPES
YOU AND CAROL
SOUR GRAPES!
teapublicans really sux!
<quoted text>
THAT is from a Black man (GASP)
Now Lets See

Pompano Beach, FL

#802580 Nov 11, 2012
BlackMenRuleAll4Life wrote:
Obama can continue to implement his socialist policies now that he's re-elected. I wonder if his voter really know why they're voting for him. I hope they're not voting for him simply because he's black, that would be a terrible lapse of judgment. I've lived in Europe and I've seen what socialism looks like. I've experienced social medicine, and it's not good! Things won't be getting better anytime soon. SMH
Now you don't REALLY think that over 93% of Blacks voted for Obama both in 2008 and in 2012 simply because he's Black, do you? Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#802581 Nov 11, 2012
GOD: THE FINAL JUDGE
A CHRISTIAN RESPONSE TO OBAMA VICTORY
Exclusive: Joel Richardson notes
'There is a day of justice' for corrupt leaders

In light of President Obama’s re-election, it is essential to briefly detail some of the reasons why Christians should rise above the depression and hopelessness that has gripped so many American conservatives.

In the afterglow of Obama’s victory, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Ayatollah Khamenei, Vladimir Putin and Chris Matthews, as well as millions of pot-heads, sodomites, pro-aborts and all common moochers, are sharing a collective thrill. The American people by a clear majority have rejected fiscal responsibility, energy independence, national security, border security, traditional family values, and worst of all, standing with the most defenseless and innocent among us. Barack Obama’s re-election is a complete political, economic, moral, social and spiritual catastrophe.

But despite the very real implications of America’s downfall, Christians have far more substantial hope and reason to remain joyful.

“By faith he made his home in the promised land like a stranger in a foreign country; he lived in tents, as did Isaac and Jacob, who were heirs with him of the same promise. For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God.”[Hebrews 11:9-10]

For now, my country is governed by a man many of us feel is a truly unrighteous individual, a race-baiter, a divider, a liar, a destroyer. And while I would not suppose to truly know anyone’s heart, I do take great comfort in the fact that there is one who knows the hearts of all people and who has promised a day of justice for all of the earth. So while I will continue to stand and fight for this great nation, even believing that there is yet hope for repentance, revival and restoration, as I watch this beautiful country slip away and devolve into something almost unrecognizable, I take great comfort in knowing that a heavenly country lies ahead.

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”[Romans 15:13]

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/a-christian-respon...
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

#802582 Nov 11, 2012
Intentional Pitfall #1: Robbing Peter to Pay Paul

ObamaCare essentially 'robs Peter to pay Paul'. How?

Well, if you're a senior, you'll be fleeced by the $716 billion in Medicare cuts designed to substantially fund the ObamaCare plan over the next decade.

As you'll read in the ObamaCare Survival Guide, the biggest Medicare spending cuts will come in two key areas you need to know about in order to protect yourself.

And that's just the beginning ...

Intentional Pitfall #2: Insurance Companies Free to
Pass On Increased Costs

Under the new ObamaCare mandates, insurance companies will have free rein to pass on their increased costs to you in the form of:

Higher premiums
Higher co-pays
Higher deductibles
There are no specific price controls to keep the insurance industry in check. Even AARP, the powerful lobby representing American seniors, has already increased the health insurance premiums of its employees from 8 to 13%.

Intentional Pitfall #3: Widespread Doctor Shortage Expected

While many Americans are unhappy with ObamaCare, doctors have been particularly angry. The earning potential of doctors is expected to dwindle due to lowered payment rates for Medicare, among other things. Up to 40% of physicians could retire or seek a non-clinical or even a non-medical job.

And with 30 million more Americans on healthcare insurance plans, not only could there be a medical 'brain drain', but also long drives and long waits to see a doctor.

Intentional Pitfall #4: Delayed Implementation and
Hundreds of Unwritten Rules

Shockingly, many of the rules and regulations needed to make the new healthcare system function correctly haven't even been written yet. And as costs inevitably balloon higher than expected, benefits for consumers are likely to degrade significantly, particularly for seniors, the highest users of healthcare services.

Intentional Pitfall #5: Unelected Government Officials Will
Have Total Control to Make Decisions about Your Healthcare

"Healthcare commissars" who don't have to worry about being elected by the American people will have undemocratic, totalitarian powers to cut Medicare spending and make decisions on your behalf as a so-called Independent Payment Advisory Board.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg ...

krissy

Tacoma, WA

#802583 Nov 11, 2012
Ghetto Blaser

United States

#802584 Nov 11, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
They should have exercised their power to vote in the first place.
Can dead men vote twice?Well,yes they do in Chicago!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#802585 Nov 11, 2012
Insurance companies who raise their rates, will have fewer customers. AARP is a corporation just like any other - if you applaud Papa Johns Pizza for 'standing up to Obama' by cutting employee hours to dodge the new rules, you should be overjoyed that AARP is exhibiting conservative 'values' as well. If doctors are in the profession for the money, they NEED to enter another profession. And Congress will STILL have control of the purse strings, regardless of the 'recommendations' of the so-called 'commissars'. Totalitarian policies? The insurance companies used to call those "Pre-exisiting Conditions."

It's a well known fact that optimists live longer than pessimists. If a glass-half-empty is your gig, more power to you - but if you lighten up, your medical costs will likely go down.

Points to ponder...

“AmeriKKKa's Nightmare”

Since: Feb 12

Austin, Texas

#802587 Nov 11, 2012
Now Lets See wrote:
<quoted text> Now you don't REALLY think that over 93% of Blacks voted for Obama both in 2008 and in 2012 simply because he's Black, do you? Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha...
yeah, I sure do, and its sad really. People should really learn about what the candidate stands for before they just vote for him based on his ethnicity. But hey, at least you can have your free birth control and Obama phones.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#802588 Nov 11, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Look in the mirror 'honey'. I'm not the one with my hands over my ears, going "La-la-la-la-la," at decibel levels that would rival the explosions in Tower 7.
Neither am I honey!!!!!!
geno

Crete, IL

#802589 Nov 11, 2012
also free abortions,and free condoms for sodimizers.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#802590 Nov 11, 2012
BlackMenRuleAll4Life wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, I sure do, and its sad really. People should really learn about what the candidate stands for before they just vote for him based on his ethnicity. But hey, at least you can have your free birth control and Obama phones.
Great post and I agree with you!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#802591 Nov 11, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
Insurance companies who raise their rates, will have fewer customers. AARP is a corporation just like any other - if you applaud Papa Johns Pizza for 'standing up to Obama' by cutting employee hours to dodge the new rules, you should be overjoyed that AARP is exhibiting conservative 'values' as well. If doctors are in the profession for the money, they NEED to enter another profession. And Congress will STILL have control of the purse strings, regardless of the 'recommendations' of the so-called 'commissars'. Totalitarian policies? The insurance companies used to call those "Pre-exisiting Conditions."
It's a well known fact that optimists live longer than pessimists. If a glass-half-empty is your gig, more power to you - but if you lighten up, your medical costs will likely go down.
Points to ponder...
I am actually very optimistic! I see the glass half-full! I think the entire mess is going to fall on it's face and the American people will finally wake up!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#802592 Nov 11, 2012
James Madison wrote:
Intentional Pitfall #1: Robbing Peter to Pay Paul
ObamaCare essentially 'robs Peter to pay Paul'. How?
Well, if you're a senior, you'll be fleeced by the $716 billion in Medicare cuts designed to substantially fund the ObamaCare plan over the next decade.
As you'll read in the ObamaCare Survival Guide, the biggest Medicare spending cuts will come in two key areas you need to know about in order to protect yourself.
And that's just the beginning ...
Intentional Pitfall #2: Insurance Companies Free to
Pass On Increased Costs
Under the new ObamaCare mandates, insurance companies will have free rein to pass on their increased costs to you in the form of:
Higher premiums
Higher co-pays
Higher deductibles
There are no specific price controls to keep the insurance industry in check. Even AARP, the powerful lobby representing American seniors, has already increased the health insurance premiums of its employees from 8 to 13%.
Intentional Pitfall #3: Widespread Doctor Shortage Expected
While many Americans are unhappy with ObamaCare, doctors have been particularly angry. The earning potential of doctors is expected to dwindle due to lowered payment rates for Medicare, among other things. Up to 40% of physicians could retire or seek a non-clinical or even a non-medical job.
And with 30 million more Americans on healthcare insurance plans, not only could there be a medical 'brain drain', but also long drives and long waits to see a doctor.
Intentional Pitfall #4: Delayed Implementation and
Hundreds of Unwritten Rules
Shockingly, many of the rules and regulations needed to make the new healthcare system function correctly haven't even been written yet. And as costs inevitably balloon higher than expected, benefits for consumers are likely to degrade significantly, particularly for seniors, the highest users of healthcare services.
Intentional Pitfall #5: Unelected Government Officials Will
Have Total Control to Make Decisions about Your Healthcare
"Healthcare commissars" who don't have to worry about being elected by the American people will have undemocratic, totalitarian powers to cut Medicare spending and make decisions on your behalf as a so-called Independent Payment Advisory Board.
And this is just the tip of the iceberg ...
Great post! Do you have a link for this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 21 min Weneedchange 150
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min SpaceBlues 46,604
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 50 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,984
Amy 9-16 55 min Mister Tonka 31
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 55 min andet1987 615
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Blwlgo 1,923
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,807
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••