Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#802726 Nov 12, 2012
Petraeus-Ryan 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Forcing individuals to buy policies from private insurance companies, while subsidizing those "qualified" individuals who cannot afford it is indeed socialized medicine.
No. It is not.

Socialized medicine is the government supplying the care. The VA is a form of socialized medicine.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#802727 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>You're wrong. Jessie Jackson, Barack Obama, Al Sharpton, Sheila Jackson Lee, Charles Rangel, Maxine Waters and other racists like them would never be welcome in the Republican Party.
Minority groups working toward equal rights is not racist.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The truth will be told”

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#802728 Nov 12, 2012
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the lefties think this is like a football game. Their "red" team won, they get all giddy.
They aren't intellectually equipped to correlate the leadership of the past four years with the dismal economic situation we're in. They only see the "red" team winning. Yay for the red team.
As I indicated earlier, I'm positioning myself to get through the next four years without much damage. The lefites won't do so well. At first they will get more promises of free stuff, then the bottom drops out when China stops writing checks to Lord Obama.
Then what? Will the parasites riot like the ones in Greece? If they don't get their free stuff, will they burn tires in the streets?
We'll see. I'm getting a big bowl of popcorn and a large beverage and watching the cockroaches on the left fight over the scraps.
You types couldnt even predict the election let alone the next four years. Obama is the prez,deal with it...again.

:)

Loysville, PA

#802729 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>You can take the thuglets out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the thuglets.
Out pops the racist comments. Funny how you right whiners just can't help yourselves.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#802730 Nov 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The president has to raise a trillion dollars in revenues over the first 10 years and more in later years to cover the cost of the federal health care law. The state law Romney signed didn't raise taxes at all.
Obama has to raise taxes on health care plans, health insurers and medical device manufacturers.
Massachusetts, a small state, had 8 percent uninsured. Obamacare changes the entire health care system in one bill trying to cover an entire nation of 46 million uninsured.
Romney care penalized small businesses with $295 per year with less than 10 employees. Obamacare penalizes small businesses with $2000 per employee with more than 50 employees.
It's amazing to me how many people criticize Romneycare but support Obamacare when they should be magnifying their criticism of Obamacare by 100 fold.
Carol,we aren't criticizing Romneycare.

We are pointing out how you complain about Obamacare yet voted for the man that signed Romneycare.

It goes to you being a "severe Hypocrite".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Petraeus-Ryan 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#802732 Nov 12, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I said PHONE, moron.
I know its tough, but at least try not to be sofa king stupid for a change.
Ghetto-rats don't care about having a phone. They want cellphones. God you're stupid. Now go run along to a Veteran's cemetery somewhere and pee on some graves.

Loysville, PA

#802733 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>If I had a 13-year-old child he/she would not be allowed to go to Mexico or anywhere else for a weekend of drugs, booze and sex. The story is true. Judicial Watch is suing the Obamas for reimbursement. Just google it (if you know how how to do that).
Like I said, pathetic.

If you had a 13 year old child, you'd likely be in prison for sexual child abuse.

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#802734 Nov 12, 2012
Clinton- R Odonnell 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>We need Hillary Clinton and Rosie Odonnell in the Whitehouse,They would lick all of Americas problems.
Another example of the stupid confusing vulgarity with humor.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#802735 Nov 12, 2012
Sanjay wrote:
<quoted text>I'd guess a union driver had to make the delivery. Just like the union prevented electricians and other utility workers from other areas working in NY after the storm. The non-union workers from other states were diverted to other states. Thousands in NY have been without power since Oct 30, and a lack of manpower for repairs is partly to blame.
But hey! New Yorkers love unions who love Obama.
Hey, Insane Jane, this was debunked before the election although I'm sure it may have helped keep Mittler/Munster from lsoing even more states. Glenn Beck, Breitbart, The Blaze, Daily Caller...would it even be possible for your side to be worse journalists or bigger liars? "I did some quick research and found the whole situation had been quickly cleared up by CBS news.... First of all... it was in VA not NJ!

The truth as I suspected is there was NO turning away. Decatur Utilities of Decatur Alabama, the company in question, DENIES the reports by local AL station WAFF that they were turned away! Of course, in typical fashion FOX news, Briebart, and the whole train of Right wing media (and probably every single MIAMI AM staion!) ran with the story hoping that this would crucify the devil OBAMA."

The Story is here from CBS NEWS
Petraeus-Ryan 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#802736 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>My links aren't posting correctly because, due to no fault of mine, I'm stuck with AOL. Anybody who has AOL knows how bad it sucks.
And I bet if Obama wasn't president AOL wouldn't suck as much. AOL...another Obama administration failure.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#802737 Nov 12, 2012
New reports gleaned from Libyan officials and militia commanders suggest that contrary to earlier accounts, last week's deadly attack apparently occurred at two different Benghazi sites in two stages.
Amid contradictory accounts of whether the deadly attack on the US consulate in Benghazi was spontaneous or premeditated, alarming new details have emerged on the September 11 assault, which killed the US ambassador to Libya and three other Americans.
According to senior Libyan officials, as well as militia sources and witnesses on the ground, last week’s seemingly carefully planned assault occurred in two stages at two different sites in the eastern Libyan port city.
In an exhaustive account of the attack, the French daily Le Figaro reported Sunday that only US Ambassador Christopher Stevens perished – from smoke inhalation - inside the US consulate premises.(Click here for the report in French)
At least three other people, including two US Marines, were killed in a house – sometimes called “a farm” by Libyan sources – about a kilometre away from the US consulate premises, according to Le Figaro.
In a timeline of the sequence of events that fateful night - which Le Figaro described as “worthy of a spy novel”– a rebel commander told the French daily that hours after the attack on the US consulate began, he was ordered to go the Benghazi airport to support US Marines who had flown in from the capital of Tripoli.
The order came at around 3am on September 12, according to Imad Shaqabi, a commander of the Dernaa Brigade, one of numerous militias still operating in Libya following the 2011 uprising that ousted Muammar Gaddafi.
According to Shaqabi, they were given no details of their mission. His men assumed they were being called to provide support for the US team to reach a Benghazi hospital to recover Stevens’ body.
The body of the US ambassador to Libya was extracted from the consulate around 1am and had been taken to the hospital in a private car minutes later, according to witness reports.
But when the Libyan militia fighters arrived at Benghazi airport, US Marines provided them with GPS coordinates of a second site about a kilometre from the consulate where US diplomatic staff had fled, the newspaper reported.
A secret second site?
Reports of a second site - which some Libyan officials have called a “safe house”- emerged days after the attack, which killed the first US ambassador in more than 30 years.
In an interview with Reuters last week, Libyan Deputy Interior Minister Wanis Al-Sharif said hours after the attack on the consulate started, US commando units arrived from the capital of Tripoli to evacuate the consulate staff from a Benghazi safe house.
"It was supposed to be a secret place and we were surprised the armed groups knew about it,” Sharif told Reuters.
Sharif’s account of a US commando unit arriving from Tripoli, as well as the deaths of two US personnel in a second Benghazi location, matches the sequence of events relayed by the Dernaa Brigade commander to Le Figaro.
If true, the reports suggest that the assault had been planned in advance by a group – or groups - with access to sensitive security information.
Planned or spontaneous?
Details of the September 11 attack have been sketchy, with senior US officials warning reporters against jumping to conclusions while investigations are still underway.
But over the weekend, senior US officials appeared to backtrack from earlier statements that the assault on the US consulate in Benghazi was premeditated.
"People gathered outside the embassy (consulate) and then it grew very violent and those with extremist ties joined the fray and came with heavy weapons, which unfortunately are quite common in post-revolutionary Libya and that then spun out of control," US Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice told Fox News Sunday.
"But we don't see at this point signs this was a coordinated plan, a premeditated attack,” she noted.
le figaro..
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#802738 Nov 12, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The repubs are making such a stink about this and Benghazi...
Not focused on the correct things...That's why they lost.
Yes, they lost, but all I've heard from the "winners" is threats of violence, ravings about bush,(his effects are done I just don't get the fixation.), warnings about how people are gonna "pay" etc, nothing solid about taking care of real problems in the real world.

I would not mind having a job.

I don't give a fuk if it is a union, non-union, government, private sector- NOBODY CARES ABOUT THAT SHNIT!!!

Can't hide the fact that every time you drive down a major street in ANY big city you will see stores and restaurants that were open last time, are boarded up now.

That has got to change.
Petraeus-Ryan 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#802739 Nov 12, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Minority groups working toward equal rights is not racist.
Yeah, I guess making statements like "we gots to kill whitey" is a productive way of achieving equal rights.
TO CHRISTIANS

Dade City, FL

#802740 Nov 12, 2012
Why People Around the World Should be Terrified of Obama
(And Christians Should be Thankful)

No, you read the title correctly. I know many people will initially be confused by the title, but hopefully it will all make sense very soon. At first glance, one might assume the title should read,'Why Christians around the World Should be Terrified of Obama and Non-Christians should be Thankful'. I concede that in the short term, that would be a more appropriate title, however if one considers Biblical prophecy, where we are now and where we're quickly headed in the mid to long term, Barack Obama is a "necessary evil" to get us to where God needs the world to be for Christ's return.

We have assembled some admittedly frightening headlines from around the world to present to you. If one is un-saved by the blood of Jesus, then you need to rethink your strategy for what will happen to your eternal soul after your death. If you have given yourself to the Lord, these news stories should be great news for you. As troubling as these news stories are on the surface, they all boil down to the unquestionable fact that God is about to call a halt to the current world's disarray and bring His people home to Heaven for the glorious Marriage Supper of Lamb.

These stories are not our words. Biblical prophecies are not our words; they belong to Jesus and prophets of God. The tying together of the headlines and prophecy is what we present to you. We encourage you to do your own investigation of today's events and of Biblical prophecy.

We are told in the Bible that the antichrist will come to power as ruler of the world and will do so as head of the revised Roman Empire, also known as the European Union (EU). See our 'Antichrist' document in our Articles page for a thorough study. He ascends to this position after he brokers a 7-year treaty with Israel. As ruler of the EU and the world, he will establish a one-world government and currency along with the Roman Catholic Church as the one-world religion. These prophecies are the widely held beliefs of us and of countless Christian theologians all over the world.
TO CHRISTIANS

Dade City, FL

#802741 Nov 12, 2012
In our One World Government Quotes by World Leaders article we give just a few examples of national and international world leaders from past and present where their single-point of focus is to elevate and install a one-world government with a single person as its head. This alone is disturbing and in direct opposition to the U.S. Constitution. We know that the U.S. will be a part of this coalition of nations when the antichrist assumes his power, but if the U.S. does this before that time, it will cease to be the United States of America and will just be another cog in the global wheel.

As startling as this may seem, the EU has already divided the world up into 10 regions, just as the Bible has so accurately predicted. See this EU website!

If you notice in our 'One World Government Quotes' article, the celebrated foreign policy expert Henry Kissinger calls for a one-world government. Actually he uses a term that is less ominous sounding (but essentially means the same thing); a "New World Order". At the head of the "New World Order", he insists that Barack Obama is the man for the job. As a prominent and influential member of the globalist-minded Bilderberg group, his feelings of installing Obama has the head of the New World Order is probably shared by many, or possibly most, in the group.

Recent headlines from around the world reflect the same, growing desire to see Obama as some sort of "leader of the world". For years, whomever the sitting U.S. President is at the time is often referred to as "leader of the free world" but this time it feels different and the phrase seems to have more meaning. The world is facing many crises; some real and some manufactured to enact legislation that wouldn't have had a chance to be passed unless a "disaster" was imminent. People are longing for answers to problems and via the governments and the news agencies of the world, we are being told that a one-world government is the answer; the only answer. And who is the most popular politician in the world to capable enough to lead it? Barack Hussein Obama.

As we said a moment ago, the center of power of the antichrist will be the EU. This news article, published on May 13, 2010, indicates that Obama is now the current president of the EU. No, not "legally" as the president of the EU (as far as we know), written on official parchment and notarized, but as the EU's heart, soul and driver of its policies.http://www.arewelivin ginthelastdays.com/com/obama.h tml
Nj raider 1

United States

#802742 Nov 12, 2012
Where republicans got it all wrong is there is no complete science to economics. Otherwise we the people would elect nothing but economist for president. Everybody including the president formulates a plan of ideas & them & their group of advisers put together the closes thing to their ideas in a whole. Another thing is to assume that just because someone is successful ass a businessman doesn't mean they're qualified to be president. Presidency is about more that economics. Your have to 1st be a leader. Not a leader in the sense of a boss telling people what to do, but being able to conversate, compromise, & reason with leaders of other nations on a level playing field. Bush went off half cocked & got us in a war when at that point it wasn't necessary. Had we went after bin laden 1st saddam would've saw we were serious & allowed the inspectors in. His ass backwards approach got us involved in 2 wars when the right 1 would've sent the right message to the whole region. Romney already insulted russia's president at the olympics. His cockiness because of his success would have easily gotten us into another war. Republicans strategize to try & get elected. Democrats run under the true b belief they can take this country in the right direction. Oans didn't try to get white makes to vote for him. The ones that did vote for him voted because they related to his message.
carol

Orlando, FL

#802743 Nov 12, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol,we aren't criticizing Romneycare.
We are pointing out how you complain about Obamacare yet voted for the man that signed Romneycare.
It goes to you being a "severe Hypocrite".
The size of Massachusetts as well as the number of its citizens compared to the size of the U.S. and the number of the population in the entire nation...and insuring only 8% of the state of Massachusett compared to the number of the uninsured in the U.S. is proof enough you still don't get it.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#802744 Nov 12, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
New reports gleaned from Libyan officials and militia commanders suggest that contrary to earlier accounts, last week's deadly attack apparently occurred at two different Benghazi sites in two stages.
New? Last week's attacks?

The election is over.
Petraeus-Ryan 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#802745 Nov 12, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I said PHONE, moron.
I know its tough, but at least try not to be sofa king stupid for a change.
You've used your new term "sofa king stupid" in two posts in a row now. It's not only quite clever, but very original! Just more proof that you're an ignorant, uneducated dick.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#802746 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>If I had a 13-year-old child he/she would not be allowed to go to Mexico or anywhere else for a weekend of drugs, booze and sex. The story is true. Judicial Watch is suing the Obamas for reimbursement. Just google it (if you know how how to do that).
Judicial Watch suing for "reimbursement." Do any of you losers have an IQ at least at room temperature. Want to know who and what Judicial Watch is? "Founded by conservative attorney Larry Klayman in 1994,[3] Judicial Watch came to public attention after filing 18 lawsuits against the administration of Democratic U.S. President Bill Clinton and figures in the Clinton administration. The organization received considerable financial support from prominent Clinton critics, including $7.74 million from conservative billionaire Richard Mellon Scaife.[4] This led Clinton administration officials to accuse Judicial Watch of "abusing the judicial system for partisan ends."[5] According to Judicial Watch, Clinton and top Congressional Democrats encouraged the IRS to audit them and say that an IRS agent asked them, "What do you expect when you sue the President?"[6] However, Judicial Watch's consistent investigations against Democratic figures have led to many accusations that the group's lawsuits are focused on being politically motivated to help Republicans rather than enforce the law.[7][8][9]

However, in July 2003 Judicial Watch joined the environmental organization the Sierra Club in suing the George W. Bush administration for access to minutes of Vice President Dick Cheney's Energy Task Force.[10] After several years of legal wrangling, in May, 2005 an appeals court permitted the Energy Task Force's records to remain secret.[11][12]

In September 2003, Klayman left the organization to run for the United States Senate from Florida.[13] In 2006 Klayman sued Judicial Watch and its president Tom Fitton. The lawsuit charged Fitton misrepresented his academic and professional credentials upon hiring, and upon assuming his position engaged in false and misleading fund raising, misuse of donor money, failure to appoint an attorney as Chairman, failure to comply with a promised severance package to Klayman, and other actions which damaged Judicial Watch, the donors and Klayman.[14][15] The majority of Klayman’s claims have been dismissed, including all claims against Fitton and the other officers of the organization.[16] The only claims by Klayman that remain pending before the Court consist of allegations that Judicial Watch breached a severance agreement with Klayman.[17]

Judicial Watch has asserted several claims against Klayman.[18] On October 14, 2009, the Court found that Klayman breached the severance agreement by failing to pay Judicial Watch,$69,358,48 in unreimbursed personal expenses.[19] The remainder of Judicial Watch’s claims against Klayman, which include additional claims of breaches of the severance agreement and trademark infringement, remain pending before the Court as of October 5, 2010.[20]

In 2007 former donor Peter F. Paul sued Judicial Watch, accusing it of using his name to raise more than $15 million to support his lawsuit against Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton while doing little to advance his case."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Edmond Pulpo 181,728
Deat Abby 12-16 12 min RACE 67
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 18 min Sublime1 23
I want to join ILLUMINATI to become rich and fa... 25 min mr fred 1
Amy 12-17 1 hr RACE 6
Amy 12-18 1 hr RACE 4
Abby 12-18 2 hr Mister Tonka 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:21 am PST

NBC Sports 8:21AM
PFT Live: Bears talk with John Mullin, Week 16 picks
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
NFL Playoffs 2014-15: AFC, NFC Postseason Predictions Heading into Week 16
NBC Sports 9:58 AM
Unnamed Bears "confused and uncomfortable" with benching Cutler
ESPN10:10 AM
Vegas reacts to Bears' benching of Cutler
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Is Chicago protecting Cutler's trade value by benching him?