Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#802499 Nov 11, 2012
THE DEBILS SONG wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, I'M PARTICULARLY FOND OF INSLUTS, THAT'S WHAT WE HAVE YOU FO'.
Get away..and don't step over the line. I have a rosary, a gallon of holy water, a sterling silver dagger cross, a can of pepper spray...and...teeth.

And one of Homers sharpest pencils.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#802500 Nov 11, 2012
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the lefties think this is like a football game. Their "red" team won, they get all giddy.
They aren't intellectually equipped to correlate the leadership of the past four years with the dismal economic situation we're in. They only see the "red" team winning. Yay for the red team.
As I indicated earlier, I'm positioning myself to get through the next four years without much damage. The lefites won't do so well. At first they will get more promises of free stuff, then the bottom drops out when China stops writing checks to Lord Obama.
Then what? Will the parasites riot like the ones in Greece? If they don't get their free stuff, will they burn tires in the streets?
We'll see. I'm getting a big bowl of popcorn and a large beverage and watching the cockroaches on the left fight over the scraps.
Your team, the last time they ran the show, took us from a balanced budget to the worse recession in 80 years.

I guess, to you, that is doing just peachy.

Moron.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Lillington, NC

#802501 Nov 11, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>
You say it is not about race and then you attack in a racist way. hmmm?
I know I don't have the money so I am not worried about y'all coming after ME for it!
I just don't think there is that much money sitting around in the mattresses of whitey.
I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin.
Attack?

Just facts from me.

Look at the righty leaders who lie the most: M. R.

(White rich old male puccee)

Let me tell you: the USA IS NOT BANKRUPT.

there it cost me nothing and reached tens of tens of citizens. LOL.

Your republitards spent BILLIONS to lie to everyone!

The richest on earth paid billions to tell us we are bankrupt? A lie.(Debt $16, net worth $47)

Insane! And you lost? Expected outcome!

10% own 80% of $47 trillion. They spent billions to tell the people our gov is bankrupt. Hmmmm. SELFISH MUCH?
THE DEBILS SONG

Montréal, Canada

#802502 Nov 11, 2012
CONFUCIUS SAY: "A DUMB BITCH IN A TRAILER WITH AN INTERNET CONNECTION DOES NOT A SAGE MAKE, NO MATTER WHAT YOU EIGHTH GRADE TEACHER TELL YOU."
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#802503 Nov 11, 2012
THE DEBILS SONG wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, NOW, HONEY, YOU LOOKIN' AT THIS THROUGH YOU OWN JAUNDICED LENS. YOU IMAGINE THAT A HO' LESS HUMAN SOMEHOW THAN YOU IS? THAT HER LIFE WORTH LESS TO THE WORL' CAUSE SHE GOT TO SWALLOW SPUNK NIGHTLY WHEN YOU ONLY GOT TO SWALLOW IT ONCE A MONTH? YOU DRAWIN' TOO FINE A DISTINCTION. YOU CAIN'T INSULT THE DEBIL BY GRADIN' PEOPLE BASED ON YOU SUBJECTIVE SCALE. HE LIKE A GOOD HO AS MUCH AS ANYBODY ELSE AN' HE SEE NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU. THAT CAUSE THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU. IF YOU HAD TO GET ON YOU KNEES AN' SWALLOW SHIT EVERY NIGHT TO SURVIVE, YOU'D DO IT, DEBIL KNOWS THESE THINGS. YOU ATTEMPTS TO RAISE YOUSELF ABOVE THE CROWD NOTWITHSTANDING, IF DEBIL WAS STANDIN' BETWEEN YOU AN' YOU NEXT MEAL... EVENTUALLY... WITH REMORSE... YOU'D SUCK HIS COCK, AN' DEBIL KNOW THIS AS MUCH AS HE KNOW THE SUN RISE TOMORROW WITH OR WITHOUT YOU.
Bam!^^^^^^^

Carol thinks we should just offer up our privates anyway for the greater good of man.

I've been meaning to ask Carol, if when she says us liberal women should all lean over and kiss our privates, is that with or without tongue? What does the Bible say about that? No tongue will make it A-OK?

Bwahahahahaha!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#802504 Nov 11, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been on here for 24 hours ya fuggin nutcase.
And you're a delusional pathological liar.

Me personally----I like to SLEEP....study about various world events and happenings...eat..and take myself places...amongst other things.

Besides, what I do, is NONE of the likes of your business anyway.

So @ your own level-"GFY, liar" and learn to mind your own business.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#802506 Nov 11, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
ouch...cough cough...you tards have wounded me with your grampa humor and ridiculous paranoid links...shant hold on much longer...cough.....cough
Self-inflicted wounds are ones most unforeseen and unavoidable.
Unfortunately, peripheral damage to the innocents often occurs.
We pray for the innocents but rejoice in your wounds.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#802507 Nov 11, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Argofuckyerself with your stupid bell ringing bullshyt. No one cares about you ya idiot.
Dream on.

Lapeer, MI

#802508 Nov 11, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>yikes that was lame...a for effort>>>>>bana na 4 U
What would a snake know about being lame?
Crawl back beneath the Boy Messiah's robes.
THE DEBILS SONG

Montréal, Canada

#802509 Nov 11, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Get away..and don't step over the line. I have a rosary, a gallon of holy water, a sterling silver dagger cross, a can of pepper spray...and...teeth.
And one of Homers sharpest pencils.
UH-HUH. WHICH LINE IS THAT? ONE OF THE ONES AT THE CORNERS OF YOUR EYES? OR THE ONE THAT SEPARATES OUR TWO VERY DIFFERENT WORLDS? YOU ARE NOT A PRODUCER, YOU'RE A TAKER. AND YOU'VE TAKEN ENOUGH. DEBIL WILL HUMILAITE AN' SHAME YOU NOW, AN' YOU WILL... WHAT?... PRAY FO' GUIDANCE? CAIN'T YOU PEOPLE JUS' GO BACK TO YOU JOB AT 7-11 AN' LEAVE THE INTELLECTUAL ELITES TO RUNNIN' THE WORL'?
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#802511 Nov 11, 2012
Patriot wrote:
Mexican Government Warns U.S.: Drug Cartel Might Be Upset Over Loss of Weed Income (and so will they)
http://beforeitsnews.com/international/2012/1...
Ya think?
THE DEBILS SONG

Montréal, Canada

#802513 Nov 11, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bam!^^^^^^^
Carol thinks we should just offer up our privates anyway for the greater good of man.
I've been meaning to ask Carol, if when she says us liberal women should all lean over and kiss our privates, is that with or without tongue? What does the Bible say about that? No tongue will make it A-OK?
Bwahahahahaha!
WELL. IT SUGGESTS A CERTAIN FLEXIBILITY IN ANY EVENT, AN' THAT CAIN'T BE A BAD THING.

Lapeer, MI

#802514 Nov 11, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bam!^^^^^^^
Bwahahahahaha!
Unbridled stupidity always laughs senselessly and insanely.
The laughter of children is pristine beauty.
The laughter of old friends is a warm fire.
The laughter of Liberal Sows portends something evil coming this way.
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#802515 Nov 11, 2012
Yowzaa.... jus a thought, I be thinking dat da cracka's jus lost on purpose, so dat da Pimp can fail even further, swirling America down da toilet like a giant turd afta a huge Thanksgiving meal....
THE DEBILS SONG

Montréal, Canada

#802516 Nov 11, 2012
ENOUGH OF GOVERNMENT - OR RATHER, LACK OF IT - BY THE STOOPID. IT'S TIME TO END THE OLD SOUTH ONCE AN' FO' ALL. WHO'S WITH ME?

Since: Nov 12

Orlando, FL

#802517 Nov 11, 2012
He is Golden! I think this says it all. See for yourself.

http://www.amazon.com/Limited-Edition-Preside...
THE DEBILS SONG

Montréal, Canada

#802518 Nov 11, 2012
OH, UM, YEAH, MO' THAN HALF OF YOU... DEBIL FO'GET FO' A MOMENT...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#802519 Nov 11, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a delusional pathological liar.
Me personally----I like to SLEEP....study about various world events and happenings...eat..and take myself places...amongst other things.
Besides, what I do, is NONE of the likes of your business anyway.
So @ your own level-"GFY, liar" and learn to mind your own business.
LIAR
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#802520 Nov 11, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bam!^^^^^^^
Bwahahahahaha!
In Carols world, liberal women will be forever silenced in 2016;
why do Republican women hate other women and sex?
FORWARD to Obamageddon

Piscataway, NJ

#802521 Nov 11, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately my friend a lot more Americans will be......Romney will be fine as he watches the Obama implosion from a safe distance.
As we all will be. Give Obama 100% of the rich person's income. Pull up a chair and enjoy the show. If you think Obama looked dumb when the first debate hit and the questions were harder and unscripted and he didn't have a telemprompter for once, well, just wait. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,719
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,475
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Scrutiny 178,072
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,232
Amy 9-18 3 hr PEllen 36
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr The King of Dixie 49,857
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 4 hr Anonymous5 22
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info