Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
742,381 - 742,400 of 1,100,983 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
FORWARD to Obamageddon

Piscataway, NJ

#802351 Nov 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget, David Petreus the Republlican Rock Star!!
There was serious talk among Repubs to run Petreus for President.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Damn that blue dress and the lies to the public. Oops, wrong guy.
FORWARD to Obamageddon

Piscataway, NJ

#802352 Nov 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
David Petreus is an honorable man.
David Petreus served our nation faithfuly and well.
He made an error in judgement, a human failing.
Doesn't take away anything he's done to serve his nation.
You again prove you're no veteran, by slanderling American heroes.
And as far as I can tell, Petreus didn't drown anyone.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#802353 Nov 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in the State of NY. Period.
Whatever poor, redneck county you live in is irrelevant.
Utica, NY??
The most famous thing about Utica is;
"Last One Out of Utica, Please Turn Out The Lights,"
seems like just once you might be able to come up with an actual answer but no one here will hold their breath while waiting. We'll. Just sit back and laugh at your mindless babble .
FORWARD to Obamageddon

Piscataway, NJ

#802354 Nov 11, 2012
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>News Flash: 2016 isnt looking to good for the GOP either. In fact,the future isnt PERIOD. America is slowly shedding it's "The founding fathers" past and is moving in step with the demographics of a new age.
But change never comes without resistance.Future generations will view you in the same light as we today view all those civil rights opposers from the mid 20th century. Nameless,faceless bigots (for the most part)that tried to stand in the way of progress and fought tooth n nail to prevent it
Cool. I've never had the opportunity to go to Zimbabwe and now I won't have to.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#802355 Nov 11, 2012
After its second defeat at the hands of Barack Obama, under whom unemployment has never been lower than the day George W. Bush left office, the Republican Party has at last awakened to its existential crisis.

Eighteen states have voted Democratic in six straight elections. Among the six are four of our most populous: New York, Pennsylvania, Illinois and California. And Obama has now won two of the three remaining mega-states, Ohio and Florida, twice.

Only Texas remains secure — for now.

At the presidential level, the Republican Party is at death’s door.

Yet one already sees the same physicians writing prescriptions for the same drugs that have been killing the GOP since W’s dad got the smallest share of the vote by a Republican candidate since William Howard Taft in 1912.

In ascertaining the cause of the GOP’s critical condition, let us use Occam’s razor — the principle that the simplest explanation is often the right one.

Would the GOP wipeout in those heavily Catholic, ethnic, socially conservative, blue-collar bastions of Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio and Illinois, which Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan swept, have anything to do with the fact that the United States since 2000 has lost 6 million manufacturing jobs and 55,000 factories?

Where did all those jobs and factories go? We know where.

They were outsourced. And in the deindustrialization of America, the Republican Party has been a culpable co-conspirator.

Unlike family patriarch Sen. Prescott Bush, who voted with Barry Goldwater and Strom Thurmond against JFK’s free-trade deal, Bush I and II pumped for NAFTA, GATT, the WTO and opening America’s borders to all goods made by our new friends in the People’s Republic of China.

Swiftly, U.S. multinationals shut factories here, laid off workers, outsourced production to Asia and China, and brought their finished goods back, tax-free, to sell in the U.S.A.

Profits soared, as did the salaries of the outsourcing executives.

And their former workers? They headed for the service sector, along with their wives, to keep up on the mortgage payment, keep the kids in Catholic school and pay for the health insurance the family had lost.

Tuesday, these ex-Reagan Democrats came out to vote against some guy from Bain Capital they had been told in ads all summer was a big-time outsourcer who wrote in 2008,“Let Detroit Go Bankrupt!”

Yes, the simplest explanation is often the right one.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
Leosanus

Pompano Beach, FL

#802356 Nov 11, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>So that's were some of the usual losers were the day after the election? Starting an online petition supporting the secession of the Redneck Racist Republic States of the Confederacy? You get like 200-500 unverified names on petitions that need 25K and you claim crocked up victories? Romeny either taught you or learned from you, but neither learned from Tuesday's results.
BTW, the current SOLID SOUTH that you guys are claiming to be the party of Lincoln is not--it's the elephant droppings that were left behind when the Dixiecrats couldn't live with the Civil Rights legislation of the 1960's. LMAO
that's were! You get an "F" today! LOL
FORWARD to Obamageddon

Piscataway, NJ

#802357 Nov 11, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Just trying to educate those 10 million heads full of mush who so richly boasted Gallup and Rasmussen. I realize you can't cure stupid (i.e. Romney supporters), but I remain hopeful.
No, there's no cure for stupid Romney supporters like me. Don't you know? We're going to join that 47% of professional takers whenever and where ever we can. Hell, we're now going to retire younger than those Greeks.

Old career ambition: Work hard, build wealth, expand business and pull oneself up by bootstraps whenever we faced a challenge or setback.

New career ambition: "Do you want fries with that."

New language for Romney supporters, repeat after me:

"What time does the free clinic open?"

"I'm a victim of (fill in the blank.)"

"How do I get a free cell phone?"

"I'm not taking THAT job, I've got another 18 months of unemployment left."

"If I take these depression meds for x amount of months, there's a great chance I'll qualify for Social Security Disability. I don't have cab fare but they'll send Dial-A-Ride to take me to my appointments."
TSM

El Paso, TX

#802358 Nov 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a nitwit!!
You spent two years crowing about your victories in 2010!!
I didn’t say not to Glow I said it will be Short Lived…2014!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#802359 Nov 11, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Former Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez, an adviser to former GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney on Latino outreach, said Sunday the candidate's failure with those voters was due to hardliners in the Republican party who were "scaring the heck out of them."
"The Hispanics I know were scared of the Republican party," he said on CNN's "State of the Union" in a blunt assessment of Romney's loss. "I think it has to do with our incredibly ridiculous primary process where we force people to say outrageous things, they get nominated, and they have to come back."
Gutierrez worked under former President George W. Bush, who won around 40 percent of the Latino vote in 2004 -- over 10 points more than Romney won this year. The Latino vote was a pivotal part of the 2012 election, and it is widely acknowledged that the Republican Party could be forever damaged if it can't win over more Latinos in the future.
He said extremists in the party were fully to blame for Romney's loss, pointing to "the anti-immigration talk, the xenophobes." "It's almost as if we are living in the past," he added.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/11/carl...
Saw it__terrific show where both he and Huntsman put the smackdown on the nasty POS Gary Bauer__Guttierez actually waved a finger in that little schucks face as the show was ending.

The (R) party needs to divorce itself from the likes of Bauer, Reed and such if it plans a return to relevancy.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#802360 Nov 11, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>And I salute your military service. Did you ever advance to CS-2?
"Romney-Ryan 2012"
Did you not catch "nutsucker's" earlier post. He was a coward who enlisted in the navy and discovered he had found his niche. He went to OCS and advanced rapidly thru the ranks, retiring as a REAR Admiral.
Peace
KMA

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#802361 Nov 11, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>So that's were some of the usual losers were the day after the election? Starting an online petition supporting the secession of the Redneck Racist Republic States of the Confederacy? You get like 200-500 unverified names on petitions that need 25K and you claim crocked up victories? Romeny either taught you or learned from you, but neither learned from Tuesday's results.
BTW, the current SOLID SOUTH that you guys are claiming to be the party of Lincoln is not--it's the elephant droppings that were left behind when the Dixiecrats couldn't live with the Civil Rights legislation of the 1960's. LMAO
they were put up on the 9th they have to get 150 verified names to be put up on the gov web site ,25000 names and it has to go on to be heard by congress. They have untill dec 9th to get the names . BTW New york and new jersy are not sothern states .

Spokane, WA

#802362 Nov 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us again about your make believe dead daughter, Ed.
We could use the laugh!!
Think we forget your obscene comments to Lily?? Fat chance, fathead!!
"nutsucker"
You are a sicksonofabitch. I mourn the loss of my daughter, her daughters mourn the loss, it hurts them. You do not giveafuck about others you just like to slur and demean.
One more thing you are lying about I have never directed obscene comments at "silly". I have called her out when she lied. I have called her a hypocrite and a bigot for some of her stances. She offered he condolences about my daughters death. If "silly" has an ounce of decency she will point out that you are a liar.
Peace
KMA
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#802363 Nov 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You two mutts need to get a room.
Not everyone exists at GHETTO/GUTTER trash levels-parasite. SOME people are able to act like civilized human beings, able to hold decent (NON-filthy) conversations with others, in respectable and decent manners.

IMAGINE that!!!

So--How about...YOU get your own life-quit lying, twisting and distorting on others (of whom you w/out a doubt, have NO earthly clue of what they're ding or NOT doing- in REALITY) and clean up your OWN backyard of hate!

Bet THAT'S a FOREIGN(policy FAILURE) concept to you as well though.

The T(AXED) E(NOUGH) A(LREADY drained dry) Party.
GOD Bless our families, our troops, the CONSTITUTION and TERM LIMITS on the office of POTUS.
H2S!

Since: Dec 10

Mastic Beach, NY

#802364 Nov 11, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
Big Bird message to Mitt Romney. Whose unemployed now?
Unfortunately my friend a lot more Americans will be......Romney will be fine as he watches the Obama implosion from a safe distance.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#802365 Nov 11, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Since I've lasted all my life without doing so, I would assume I could last just as long--and maybe live longer if those fact-lacking baggers had to stfu. "
There are serious economists who study the difference between what our states pay in taxes and how much they get in return from the U.S. government. These people generally don’t draw political, let along moral, judgments from these numbers.
I’m under no such constraint. The numbers, for decades now, have been quite clear: With some exceptions, what we regard as red states are sent a whole lot more of your hard-earned tax dollars than the traditional blue states. In effect, supposedly indolent,“tax and spend” liberals actually subsidize the individualistic, pure, and hard-working lifestyle of our conservative countrymen."
Be that as it may, consider the bare bones ideology of each party. One is dedicated 'compassionately', to provide for everyone under any circumstance. The other is dedicated to self reliance, thrift and accountability. Understanding the direction each inevitably leads, should prove my point. Dems couldn't exist without Republicans. We are your nemesis and your benefactor.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#802366 Nov 11, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Sambo-in-Chief plush toys make nice housewarming gifts too.
Could always get the latest velveteenage, hollywierd and whine poster too--might even be a speshull three poseur edition!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#802367 Nov 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
]
nice to see that.
These nitwits hate the Gov't, say it can't do anything right, but believe the lies about 9-11.
The towers were were loaded with explosives, set off after the planes hit.
they've never been able to explain away Building 7. They ignore it.
But Bush was POTUS, so they choose to deny it.
Had Obama been POTUS in 2001, they would have been all over it as an inside job.
FAUX didn't care. But an attack in a foreign nation has them creaming in their jeans.
WTF part of TWO planes-one per building, went COMPLETELY over your IGNORANT empty skull?

Second though-retratcing the question.

It's already went beyond incredulous that such IGNORANCE even exists.

GOD BLESS AMERICA, our families, our troops (and America THANKS them for their service!), the CONSTITUTION and TERM LIMITS on the office of POTUS.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#802368 Nov 11, 2012
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
The only living in the land of make believe are you and the rest of the dopey Pee party.
You are claiming Clinton let Bin Laden get away resulting in 911 but see no wrong with Reagen-Bush Arming him to fight Russians.
Keep dreaming.
When you can at least get the geographic differences right between bin-laden and saddam, let us know.

Till then--all ah see is blahblahblahblah.

WTH we doing arming Libya, just weeks before the terrorist attack?

Ask Israel today-they already had it figured out.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#802369 Nov 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Before the election, I got 10-11 negative judge-its.
Now I get one or two??
Shows how demoralized the wingnuts have become in their loss.
Also, a lot of them have fled the site after the ass stompin' they recieved on Nov. 6.
Or gee-here's another CLUE-maybe they have real LIVES outside of lame-oh Topix! Or, maybe they just got sick of the reading the same kindergarten, big crayon level ozombieTIC ype posts of nothing of substance over and over.

But if we see 'em, we'll tell them you miss playing wit dem lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#802370 Nov 11, 2012
FORWARD to Obamageddon wrote:
<quoted text>No, there's no cure for stupid Romney supporters like me. Don't you know? We're going to join that 47% of professional takers whenever and where ever we can. Hell, we're now going to retire younger than those Greeks.
Old career ambition: Work hard, build wealth, expand business and pull oneself up by bootstraps whenever we faced a challenge or setback.
New career ambition: "Do you want fries with that."
New language for Romney supporters, repeat after me:
"What time does the free clinic open?"
"I'm a victim of (fill in the blank.)"
"How do I get a free cell phone?"
"I'm not taking THAT job, I've got another 18 months of unemployment left."
"If I take these depression meds for x amount of months, there's a great chance I'll qualify for Social Security Disability. I don't have cab fare but they'll send Dial-A-Ride to take me to my appointments."
FweeDUHM everthing fer everone--excpet Ketchup. NO ketchup fer aneeone-- sayz the commieTic gulag fruit regime!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 1 hr lucy 2
chief keef 1 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Louis Slungpoo 46,358
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr bing 9662 51
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 177,461
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE