Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
742,361 - 742,380 of 1,082,263 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
if this continues, we will not have the best people in high positions.
Where the hell have you been? That happened four years ago.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What she doesn't need is a dkhead uncle like you.
It think it's Pain Jane, sneaking back in after her idol fell, but her power got turned back on and she's nothing better to do since homeless stalking has added way too many targets from the storm. Did you notice she wanted to start talking about apocalyptic fiction again, but spelled the Capitol and Hunger incorrectly? Faux Nation of Morans!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Another historic moment brought to you by the treasonous bastard obama..

15 pettions filed by states to seceede . More to follow...www. Whitehouse.gov/pettions

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
i know im universally loved but gotta run.
see ya next veterans day for more hysteria.
God bless the men and women of our military, and god bless the united states of Obama.
You started off fairly good, but you ended with a middle finger. F**K YOU TOO dem!!!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Great News. All the member's of New York's city council and union leaders now have power. Progress is being made.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You'll change your mind as the details drift out lily.
Petreaus found himself in a fatal attraction scenario, the Broadwell hottie was fixated on the guy even though she had family and a successful career of her own. The CIA Director is one of the top "trust" positions in government a messy affair cannot be tolerated__obviously this was becoming a messy affair.
BTW, George Will is absent from the This Week roundtable__Greta Von yayhoo is there lying her nasty azz off.
I've haven't really had time to look, but is this Broadwell something like that astronaut who drove nonstop from Texas in a diaper to kill her rival? Who were the two women she threatened? Think Petreaus might suffer from a Napoleonic complex?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>And I salute your military service. Did you ever advance to CS-2?
Now that we've established that you didn't serve in the Navy, I'll answer the command you were clueless about.

"Sweepers, Sweepers, man your brooms. Give the ship a good clean sweep down both fore and aft! Sweep down all lower decks, ladder backs and passageways! Dump all garbage clear of the fantail! Sweepers."

Command begins and ends with the bosun's whistle.

thanks for playing.

You lose, again.
Lacey

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

http://adf.ly/EfbCH people say obama smoked pot check it out see if u think its him

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
15 pettions filed by states to seceede . More to follow...www. Whitehouse.gov/pettions
Your link is like you--doesn't work. OTOH, why all of you Red State Confederacy secede? It worked out so well for you the last time...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
just for you, nuke.
maybe you'll feel better about yourself.
http://youtu.be/oa-q-ztyZZw
Ruffled your feathers, little boy??

Give it up. Insulting veterans on Veterans Day is real classy, doofus.

In your own sorry way, you're as ignorant as the wingnuts. You're an embarassment, either way.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
Gallup's error rating in polling was 7.2
Rasmussen's error rating 4.2
Explains why Republican Topix members quoted these numbers so often. Their error ratings were proven by their support of Romney!
If anything, polls alternately aggravate or elevate those who rely on them. Obama won by isolating and exploiting the moron/gimme faction. If there's good news to be seen in this election, it's that nearly 10 million 'heads full of mush' didn't vote for him this time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
You're in NY, nitwit.

Obama territory. Move to one of the states that wish to secede.

That way, you can get killed or imprisoned with the rest of the traitors.

You really need to STFU.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Your link is like you--doesn't work. OTOH, why all of you Red State Confederacy secede? It worked out so well for you the last time...
But then all your precious "evil wealth" would secede too. How long would you last without red pockets to pick?

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Your link is like you--doesn't work. OTOH, why all of you Red State Confederacy secede? It worked out so well for you the last time...
new york,new jersey not exactly red states
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

I went to the cemetery this Morning to show respect and to Honor our Man/Woman for their Service to our Country to thank them for their Sacrifices….God Bless America!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I've haven't really had time to look, but is this Broadwell something like that astronaut who drove nonstop from Texas in a diaper to kill her rival? Who were the two women she threatened? Think Petreaus might suffer from a Napoleonic complex?
Not that bad__but astronauts are a far cry from CIA Directors, astronauts are supposed to be crazy. This Petreaus-Broadwell thing had been a topic going back to before he was CIA Director but folks had so much respect for the little guy that they sloughed off the rumors.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>brooms. But I don't have answer to you. You're a just a traitor anyway because you support this arrogant, incompetent piss-poor excuse for a president while watching your country go down the tubes.
Love that, traitor!
Caught you, liar.

You're busted!! No credibility,'sweepers' and you answer 'brooms'.

ROFLMAO

The traitorous bastards of the Republiclown Party pretend to be Patriots, but it's so easy to catch them in lies about their own claims to military service.

"Sweepers - "Sweepers, Sweepers, man your brooms. Give the ship a good clean sweep down both fore and aft! Sweep down all lower decks, ladder backs and passageways! Dump all garbage clear of the fantail! Sweepers."

I'll bet you don't know what the 'fantail is, either!!

You're such a sorry loser!!

I'm lovin' it!!
Logic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
If I wanted nothing but mere opinion from peanut cells wanting to call the little vege nuts in their heads rolling around trying to call them a brain, I'd ask.
So since I didn't-here's MY opinion, which I prefer to base on FACT and reality-
Get a clue-there's NO SUCH thing as "all love" with people like bin_laden, Saddam Hussien and ANYone like them-except their extreme jihadist, rogue dictatorship psycotic selves and their hordes of twisted and evil flocks.
Clinton shouldn't have ever let him get away.
And they're STILL out there---for they are little "osamas"
Now go read your failytale book for losers some more.
The TEA Party
H2S!
The only living in the land of make believe are you and the rest of the dopey Pee party.

You are claiming Clinton let Bin Laden get away resulting in 911 but see no wrong with Reagen-Bush Arming him to fight Russians.

Keep dreaming.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Word is that Romney's about to release his tax returns and ask for a 2 out of 3 election!!

I'm lovin' it!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
I went to the cemetery this Morning to show respect and to Honor our Man/Woman for their Service to our Country to thank them for their Sacrifices….God Bless America!!!
We are in full agreement!!

Even as we differ on politics, we're all Americans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min LRS 174,934
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min OnlyPatchWork 68,049
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min ritedownthemiddle 45,836
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 473
Amy 7-28 2 hr Sublime1 16
get your prescribed drugs here from our Dr 2 hr Dr beckyhills 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Eric 68,396
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 2:52PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters