Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
742,361 - 742,380 of 1,098,672 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

I went to the cemetery this Morning to show respect and to Honor our Man/Woman for their Service to our Country to thank them for their Sacrifices….God Bless America!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I've haven't really had time to look, but is this Broadwell something like that astronaut who drove nonstop from Texas in a diaper to kill her rival? Who were the two women she threatened? Think Petreaus might suffer from a Napoleonic complex?
Not that bad__but astronauts are a far cry from CIA Directors, astronauts are supposed to be crazy. This Petreaus-Broadwell thing had been a topic going back to before he was CIA Director but folks had so much respect for the little guy that they sloughed off the rumors.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>brooms. But I don't have answer to you. You're a just a traitor anyway because you support this arrogant, incompetent piss-poor excuse for a president while watching your country go down the tubes.
Love that, traitor!
Caught you, liar.

You're busted!! No credibility,'sweepers' and you answer 'brooms'.

ROFLMAO

The traitorous bastards of the Republiclown Party pretend to be Patriots, but it's so easy to catch them in lies about their own claims to military service.

"Sweepers - "Sweepers, Sweepers, man your brooms. Give the ship a good clean sweep down both fore and aft! Sweep down all lower decks, ladder backs and passageways! Dump all garbage clear of the fantail! Sweepers."

I'll bet you don't know what the 'fantail is, either!!

You're such a sorry loser!!

I'm lovin' it!!
Logic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
If I wanted nothing but mere opinion from peanut cells wanting to call the little vege nuts in their heads rolling around trying to call them a brain, I'd ask.
So since I didn't-here's MY opinion, which I prefer to base on FACT and reality-
Get a clue-there's NO SUCH thing as "all love" with people like bin_laden, Saddam Hussien and ANYone like them-except their extreme jihadist, rogue dictatorship psycotic selves and their hordes of twisted and evil flocks.
Clinton shouldn't have ever let him get away.
And they're STILL out there---for they are little "osamas"
Now go read your failytale book for losers some more.
The TEA Party
H2S!
The only living in the land of make believe are you and the rest of the dopey Pee party.

You are claiming Clinton let Bin Laden get away resulting in 911 but see no wrong with Reagen-Bush Arming him to fight Russians.

Keep dreaming.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Word is that Romney's about to release his tax returns and ask for a 2 out of 3 election!!

I'm lovin' it!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
I went to the cemetery this Morning to show respect and to Honor our Man/Woman for their Service to our Country to thank them for their Sacrifices….God Bless America!!!
We are in full agreement!!

Even as we differ on politics, we're all Americans.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
But then all your precious "evil wealth" would secede too. How long would you last without red pockets to pick?
Since I've lasted all my life without doing so, I would assume I could last just as long--and maybe live longer if those fact-lacking baggers had to stfu. "

There are serious economists who study the difference between what our states pay in taxes and how much they get in return from the U.S. government. These people generally don’t draw political, let along moral, judgments from these numbers.

I’m under no such constraint. The numbers, for decades now, have been quite clear: With some exceptions, what we regard as red states are sent a whole lot more of your hard-earned tax dollars than the traditional blue states. In effect, supposedly indolent,“tax and spend” liberals actually subsidize the individualistic, pure, and hard-working lifestyle of our conservative countrymen."

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Your link is like you--doesn't work. OTOH, why all of you Red State Confederacy secede? It worked out so well for you the last time...
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov
This one may work. Then click on open petitions .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Senators develop 'comprehensive' immigration plan

"Two senators have hammered out a bipartisan "comprehensive, detailed blueprint" to overhaul immigration policy, and their plan includes a pathway to citizenship for the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants now in the United States.

Democrat Chuck Schumer of New York tells NBC's "Meet the Press" that he's developed the plan with South Carolina Republican Lindsay Graham.

The plan calls for developing a secure document to assure employers they're hiring people authorized to work in the country, and allowing legal immigration for needed workers at all skill levels.

The path to citizenship would require immigrants to learn English, go to the back of the visa line, have a job and not commit crimes.

House Speaker John Boehner says it's time to address immigration policy, but won't commit to the citizenship issue."

----------

Reality is setting in for intelligent Republiclowns like Graham.

FAUX viewers, not so much!!

Topix nitwits, not at all!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> new york,new jersey not exactly red states
Hateful nitwits like you should move to a Red State.

You're polluting the great state of New York.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Proud of our service men and women
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Debbie Wasswerman Schultz invested in Swiss Banks, Foreign Drug Companies

Perhaps DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz shouldn’t be so quick to attack Romney for investing in foreign markets...

http://washingtonexaminer.com/debbie-wasswerm...

Similarly, according to disclosure forms from 2004, Wasserman Schultz had holdings in the Fidelity Advisor Overseas Fund. That fund is invested in HSBC bank (a British financial institution), Hengdeli Holdings (a Hong Kong watch company), Novo Nordisk (a Danish drug company), Volkswagen (a German auto company), Rakuten (a Japanese shipping business), Richemont Cie Financiere (a Swiss luxury goods company), and many others.

All this comes in addition to Wasserman Schultz's refusal to disclose her own tax returns, despite continuously calling on Romney to do so.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/dem-chair...

I always heard what's good for the goose is good for the gander?

WHY is she such a HIPPOCRITE!
Because ALL libTARDS tend to BE!
It sure SEEMS! to be coming to LIGHT too!

Truth is the Daughter of TIME
Lincoln Duncan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he should have resigned. Can't people have any private lives? Is having an affair a reason to cancel out an entire career?
I agree with historian Goodwin; if this continues, we will not have the best people in high positions.
Agree with you.

“wake up”

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Hateful nitwits like you should move to a Red State.
You're polluting the great state of New York.
it is a great state from I87 west. The rest of it sucks
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Don’t you …Love how the Liberal Media critique Republicans after a lost!! I hope we get the same latitude in 2014 when we gain back the Senate and Retain the House!! Liberals/Democrats the Glow of Victory will be Short Lived!!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Word is that Romney's about to release his tax returns and ask for a 2 out of 3 election!!
I'm lovin' it!!
No, you're losing it? You hear voices in your head also? Gee Whiz we knew that by your moniker... you've used it???
Lincoln Duncan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Debbie Wasswerman Schultz invested in Swiss Banks, Foreign Drug Companies
Perhaps DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz shouldn’t be so quick to attack Romney for investing in foreign markets...
http://washingtonexaminer.com/debbie-wasswerm...
Similarly, according to disclosure forms from 2004, Wasserman Schultz had holdings in the Fidelity Advisor Overseas Fund. That fund is invested in HSBC bank (a British financial institution), Hengdeli Holdings (a Hong Kong watch company), Novo Nordisk (a Danish drug company), Volkswagen (a German auto company), Rakuten (a Japanese shipping business), Richemont Cie Financiere (a Swiss luxury goods company), and many others.
All this comes in addition to Wasserman Schultz's refusal to disclose her own tax returns, despite continuously calling on Romney to do so.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/dem-chair...
I always heard what's good for the goose is good for the gander?
WHY is she such a HIPPOCRITE!
Because ALL libTARDS tend to BE!
It sure SEEMS! to be coming to LIGHT too!
Truth is the Daughter of TIME
Did you watch faux on election night?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Your link is like you--doesn't work. OTOH, why all of you Red State Confederacy secede? It worked out so well for you the last time...
Here lazy. I found a story about this:

http://www.examiner.com/article/citizens-15-s...

Worked so well? Republicans were the party of Lincoln and you Democrats were the slave owners. Obviously an idiot like you has no clue.

I'm not surprized people feel this was as you on the left are the party of hate & division. This is bound to happen when evil, hateful people like you spread your hate, dolt.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>He could still probably get elected too. As the current and former democrat president have shown, Americans love slimeballs.
He would have to run on the Democrat ticket.

“wake up”

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in NY, nitwit.
Obama territory. Move to one of the states that wish to secede.
That way, you can get killed or imprisoned with the rest of the traitors.
You really need to STFU.
check the maps assclown.if not for the large metro areas the state would be red .and also not broke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info