Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
742,321 - 742,340 of 1,083,813 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already thanked you for your service.
But we all know that if there were no draft & you didn't think you were going to get drafted, you never would have enlisted.
I give that more credit than Clinton or Romney or those that fled into Canada.
So what was your draft lottery number? Under 50?
I hold servicemen with the highest regard.
But really, when you run around pretending that you ran out & enlisted to serve your country, it is a joke when you enlisted to save your ass being sent to Vietnam.
I caught that loser in a lie.

He couldn't complete the Navy command for 'sweepers'. A daily Navy command, in peacetime or war.

And he was clueless.

Just as his stupidity in using 'Romney-Ryan 2012' afgter Romney Ryan lost!!

These wingnuts are easy to pick off. Their lies are easy to see through.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
FEMA doesn't have anything to do with restoring power imbecile, it's the responsibility of the largely private sector power companies. Also damaged homes need to be inspected before power can be restored to them. It doesn't make sense to hook up electricity to a house only to have it burn down due to damaged wiring does it moron?
You're an idiot!
The power's not on because the power companies are manned by inefficient, overpaid union thugs. From the FEMA website: "FEMA’s mission is to support our citizens and first responders to ensure that as a nation we work together to build, sustain, and improve our capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate all hazards." What the hell kind of political governmentspeak bullsh't is that?
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Sambo-in-Chief plush toys make nice housewarming gifts too.
morning, ensign
It is common knowledge that 500 men go into the Navy and 250 couples come out. You can tell if a Navy man is taken because he wears a neckerchief, which is used to wipe the cum from his mouth after a late night romp in the "general quarters". A fun fact is that the first rank that most achieve in the navy is "Semen". They changed the spelling to "seaman" as to not conjure the wrath of the feminists. While they typically enjoy being called "squibies" the proper term for a sailor is Butt Pirate, not to be confused with the Coast Guard's "Puddle Pirate". all officers aspire to become the rank of rear admiral.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Sadly, we are all the losers, as you will discover during the next four years.
C'mon, phony veteran.

Complete the Navy command that starts with 'Sweepers', or admit you're a phony.

I've given you 20 minutes already, you've responded to other posts, but silence on this one??

You're a liar and a fool.

And you've proven you're no veteran.

I'm lovin' it!!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Three democrat presidents - Roosevelt, Kenney and Clinton - all had both public and numerous extramarital affairs.
J. Edgar Hoover supposedly had a gay relationship.
There was more to this resignation - especially since Patreaus first said he would testify at the Benghazi hearings but now he's sending someone else in his place.
Just like Hillary will conveniently be out of the country during the hearings.
Funny isn't it, Oh wait, It's George Bush's fault?? Doncha know?? Nothing is Barack Hussein Obama's fault?? Hells Bells if this had been a Republican Administration, the MSM would have drawn and quartered the Republicans, No bias there huh??
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet I did, and you instinctively knew it wasn't a compliment.
Maybe that's why I'm not bound by black or white.
dont tell me what i know, nostradumbass or ill crush your skull with your kkkrystal ball..

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Well, once one decides that jet fuel and office furniture, in an open air fire, can burn at a temperature hot enough to melt structural steel, one is pretty much ready to believe anything...
No shit, that's like saying a few lumps of char-coal can melt iron ore. Where do they get this stuff?

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

paulman wrote:
It would be appearent mos republicans are upset. So Obama didnt solve all the worlds problems in four years afer being handed a weakened and crumbling country. EXPECTED. Now people complain he didnt do enough in four years, so they assume a republican in office can? WTF. Yeah, because that really worked out last time right? Obama sure as hell didnt ruin us like Bush did, added a defecit yes, but did much good in its place. Romney is good with money, yes, but a rnning a country is different than a busines.
And four more years later you will STILL be blaming Bush!

Four more year from now, when unemployment is 24% Obama will make a speech and you will believe it could be worst, it could be 50% and it is Bush's fault and you as a good liberal will believe him and vote for Hillary to make thing worst because the Liberal Media will tell you it is STILL Bush fault and you can never think for yourself even four year later!

And four more year later Hillary will make things worst and you as a good can not think for yourself liberal will agree it is still Bush's fault!!!

Liberals are so easy to fool !!!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught you, loser!!
You're no veteran. If you were, you'd have known the most common command used on all Navy ships, surface and subs.
Caught another wingnut in a lie!!
I'm lovin' it!!
Time for you to leave, you've been busted as a serial liar.
brooms. But I don't have answer to you. You're a just a traitor anyway because you support this arrogant, incompetent piss-poor excuse for a president while watching your country go down the tubes.
Love that, traitor!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Well, once one decides that jet fuel and office furniture, in an open air fire, can burn at a temperature hot enough to melt structural steel, one is pretty much ready to believe anything...
]

nice to see that.

These nitwits hate the Gov't, say it can't do anything right, but believe the lies about 9-11.

The towers were were loaded with explosives, set off after the planes hit.

they've never been able to explain away Building 7. They ignore it.

But Bush was POTUS, so they choose to deny it.

Had Obama been POTUS in 2001, they would have been all over it as an inside job.

FAUX didn't care. But an attack in a foreign nation has them creaming in their jeans.

“The truth will be told”

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The Undertaker wrote:
<quoted text> Who knew the electorate were already dead? Jean's votes counted several times, and she's not even buried in Chicago.
Is that the excuse that helps you cope with the pain?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
morning, ensign
It is common knowledge that 500 men go into the Navy and 250 couples come out. You can tell if a Navy man is taken because he wears a neckerchief, which is used to wipe the cum from his mouth after a late night romp in the "general quarters". A fun fact is that the first rank that most achieve in the navy is "Semen". They changed the spelling to "seaman" as to not conjure the wrath of the feminists. While they typically enjoy being called "squibies" the proper term for a sailor is Butt Pirate, not to be confused with the Coast Guard's "Puddle Pirate". all officers aspire to become the rank of rear admiral.
Knock it off, idiot.

Insult the nitwits, not the veterans who served in the NAvy, of which I am one.

You impugn everyone to attack a wingnut??

Not real bright, Dem.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>He could still probably get elected too. As the current and former democrat president have shown, Americans love slimeballs.
David Petreus is an honorable man.

David Petreus served our nation faithfuly and well.

He made an error in judgement, a human failing.

Doesn't take away anything he's done to serve his nation.

You again prove you're no veteran, by slanderling American heroes.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>Give it to me DEBIL stick that big ol slong deep in me.
Debil's a catty b!tch. She obsesses over the other girl in a prettier dress.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit, that's like saying a few lumps of char-coal can melt iron ore. Where do they get this stuff?
you a semen too, ma'am?
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>count me in DEBIL,I have a restraining order against Barney Frank.Back it up, push it in Deebs come on deeby do me.
morning, carol

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
dont tell me what i know, nostradumbass or ill crush your skull with your kkkrystal ball..
Go for it mighty mouse, I can't wait.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

That's what I said: the fed gov PAYS ANYWAY!

ACA: SAVES MONEY.....A REAL PLAN.....A LAW.

UPHELD....... IN ALL 50 STATES SOON!

EVEN TEXAS WITH 8 MILLION UNINSURED.

Mitt lied about his plan. Left 72 million uninsured. Lied about it on live tv. Told other whopper lies. America said: fffffckkkkk offfff liar!

Obama the genius solves big problems. The winner.

Even right wingers with brains say: raise taxes on the richest. Trim where we can. Fix this thing now.

The clueless: "how dare you tax me! How dare you steal from me!"

He folks we own it: the fed gov. All debts and assets.

The people are on the hook for all of it: it's ok......the people are filthy rich: net worth $47 TRILLION. OWE $16.

TOP 10% CONTROL 80% OF THIS $47 TRILLION.

just the facts! Tax cuts did not work: gov debt up up up.......Your Bush/Cheney cut taxes. Hurray!

Then they borrowed $5 TRILLION. DOUBLED THE DEBT.

FORWARD to Obamageddon wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please. Die in the street? People who aren't even US Citizens fly in here from all over the world and have a "sudden illness" requiring hospital care. They leave with an IOU to US taxpayers but only a fraction actually pay us back... And whether you have private insurance, are on Medicaid, or just snuck across the Mexican border, in New York you have access to the best hospitals and doctors. When my brother-inlaw was hospitalized for serious surgery, he had the same expensive physician as two roommates who were on Medicaid. The poor also have their transportation to doctor visits provided or subsidized.
And just hold onto your seat about job cuts when the defense cuts come.
Otherwise, the Romneys have generously donated time and money to help many people. Way more in proportion to income than Obama or Biden ever have. Obama Biden are only generous with taxpayer money. And unlike Obama's two fictional, distorted, warped biographies that few bothered to read or question, Romney's life story is an open book and a good book.
But hey, Obama is great. Right before the election Bill Clinton said so and spoke about Romney in terms of getting your hand caught in a cookie jar and against liars. Bill Clinton. LOL.
I am grinning like a cheshire cat as I type this, speaking of which wouldn't it be something if Biden ever had to step in?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Everybody knows that George Bush had the jets loaded with thermite so the buildings would collapse so subsidiaries of Halliburton, which was owned by Dick Cheney, could secretly land the contracts to rebuild everything and make a big fat profit and Bush would get paid handsomely. And the Shanksville plane was shot down by Air Force fighters at Cheney's orders. And the Pentagon crash was designed to kill several high ranking officers who about to publicize an affair between Bush and gay black lover, who was 14. I'm glad all this finally got out in the open.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Obama ain't no genius.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 175,144
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min truthrconsequences 49,014
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 15 min Chicagobunny 1,869
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min scirocco 68,441
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Community Disorganizer 45,894
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr ILfighter 68,060
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,578
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••