Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
742,301 - 742,320 of 1,100,230 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#802261 Nov 11, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Well, once one decides that jet fuel and office furniture, in an open air fire, can burn at a temperature hot enough to melt structural steel, one is pretty much ready to believe anything...
]

nice to see that.

These nitwits hate the Gov't, say it can't do anything right, but believe the lies about 9-11.

The towers were were loaded with explosives, set off after the planes hit.

they've never been able to explain away Building 7. They ignore it.

But Bush was POTUS, so they choose to deny it.

Had Obama been POTUS in 2001, they would have been all over it as an inside job.

FAUX didn't care. But an attack in a foreign nation has them creaming in their jeans.

“The truth will be told”

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#802262 Nov 11, 2012
The Undertaker wrote:
<quoted text> Who knew the electorate were already dead? Jean's votes counted several times, and she's not even buried in Chicago.
Is that the excuse that helps you cope with the pain?

Location hidden

#802263 Nov 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
morning, ensign
It is common knowledge that 500 men go into the Navy and 250 couples come out. You can tell if a Navy man is taken because he wears a neckerchief, which is used to wipe the cum from his mouth after a late night romp in the "general quarters". A fun fact is that the first rank that most achieve in the navy is "Semen". They changed the spelling to "seaman" as to not conjure the wrath of the feminists. While they typically enjoy being called "squibies" the proper term for a sailor is Butt Pirate, not to be confused with the Coast Guard's "Puddle Pirate". all officers aspire to become the rank of rear admiral.
Knock it off, idiot.

Insult the nitwits, not the veterans who served in the NAvy, of which I am one.

You impugn everyone to attack a wingnut??

Not real bright, Dem.

Location hidden

#802264 Nov 11, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>He could still probably get elected too. As the current and former democrat president have shown, Americans love slimeballs.
David Petreus is an honorable man.

David Petreus served our nation faithfuly and well.

He made an error in judgement, a human failing.

Doesn't take away anything he's done to serve his nation.

You again prove you're no veteran, by slanderling American heroes.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#802265 Nov 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>Give it to me DEBIL stick that big ol slong deep in me.
Debil's a catty b!tch. She obsesses over the other girl in a prettier dress.
dem

Chicago, IL

#802266 Nov 11, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit, that's like saying a few lumps of char-coal can melt iron ore. Where do they get this stuff?
you a semen too, ma'am?
dem

Chicago, IL

#802268 Nov 11, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>count me in DEBIL,I have a restraining order against Barney Frank.Back it up, push it in Deebs come on deeby do me.
morning, carol

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#802269 Nov 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
dont tell me what i know, nostradumbass or ill crush your skull with your kkkrystal ball..
Go for it mighty mouse, I can't wait.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Lillington, NC

#802270 Nov 11, 2012
That's what I said: the fed gov PAYS ANYWAY!

ACA: SAVES MONEY.....A REAL PLAN.....A LAW.

UPHELD....... IN ALL 50 STATES SOON!

EVEN TEXAS WITH 8 MILLION UNINSURED.

Mitt lied about his plan. Left 72 million uninsured. Lied about it on live tv. Told other whopper lies. America said: fffffckkkkk offfff liar!

Obama the genius solves big problems. The winner.

Even right wingers with brains say: raise taxes on the richest. Trim where we can. Fix this thing now.

The clueless: "how dare you tax me! How dare you steal from me!"

He folks we own it: the fed gov. All debts and assets.

The people are on the hook for all of it: it's ok......the people are filthy rich: net worth $47 TRILLION. OWE $16.

TOP 10% CONTROL 80% OF THIS $47 TRILLION.

just the facts! Tax cuts did not work: gov debt up up up.......Your Bush/Cheney cut taxes. Hurray!

Then they borrowed $5 TRILLION. DOUBLED THE DEBT.

FORWARD to Obamageddon wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please. Die in the street? People who aren't even US Citizens fly in here from all over the world and have a "sudden illness" requiring hospital care. They leave with an IOU to US taxpayers but only a fraction actually pay us back... And whether you have private insurance, are on Medicaid, or just snuck across the Mexican border, in New York you have access to the best hospitals and doctors. When my brother-inlaw was hospitalized for serious surgery, he had the same expensive physician as two roommates who were on Medicaid. The poor also have their transportation to doctor visits provided or subsidized.
And just hold onto your seat about job cuts when the defense cuts come.
Otherwise, the Romneys have generously donated time and money to help many people. Way more in proportion to income than Obama or Biden ever have. Obama Biden are only generous with taxpayer money. And unlike Obama's two fictional, distorted, warped biographies that few bothered to read or question, Romney's life story is an open book and a good book.
But hey, Obama is great. Right before the election Bill Clinton said so and spoke about Romney in terms of getting your hand caught in a cookie jar and against liars. Bill Clinton. LOL.
I am grinning like a cheshire cat as I type this, speaking of which wouldn't it be something if Biden ever had to step in?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#802271 Nov 11, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit, that's like saying a few lumps of char-coal can melt iron ore. Where do they get this stuff?
Yep. Everybody knows that George Bush had the jets loaded with thermite so the buildings would collapse so subsidiaries of Halliburton, which was owned by Dick Cheney, could secretly land the contracts to rebuild everything and make a big fat profit and Bush would get paid handsomely. And the Shanksville plane was shot down by Air Force fighters at Cheney's orders. And the Pentagon crash was designed to kill several high ranking officers who about to publicize an affair between Bush and gay black lover, who was 14. I'm glad all this finally got out in the open.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#802272 Nov 11, 2012
Obama ain't no genius.
dem

Chicago, IL

#802273 Nov 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock it off, idiot.
Not real bright, Dem.
no crying on topix, azzhole.
its called a joke.

you troll how you want, ill do the same.

save your self rightous bullshit for somebody that gives a fk.
dem

Chicago, IL

#802274 Nov 11, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>Memories pressed between the pages of my thighs.
everyone is so touchy today.
like its veterans day or something.

“The truth will be told”

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#802275 Nov 11, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This country is now polarized between two general camps:
Takers and Givers.
Givers are fed up with having their hard earned labors being stolen from them.
Takers are smiling like pigs eatin' sh*t because they can now take more than ever before. It is a good thing they say. The Boy Messiah will give me cellphones, food stamps, college funds and just about any other thing I want and bill it to the Givers.
Even a thief's bag can hold only so much before it either breaks or he chokes on his spoils. Let's hope it's both.
Hang in there for another few years. The darkest hour is just before Dawn, unfortunately.
News Flash: 2016 isnt looking to good for the GOP either. In fact,the future isnt PERIOD. America is slowly shedding it's "The founding fathers" past and is moving in step with the demographics of a new age.

But change never comes without resistance.Future generations will view you in the same light as we today view all those civil rights opposers from the mid 20th century. Nameless,faceless bigots (for the most part)that tried to stand in the way of progress and fought tooth n nail to prevent it

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#802277 Nov 11, 2012
Gallup's error rating in polling was 7.2

Rasmussen's error rating 4.2

Explains why Republican Topix members quoted these numbers so often. Their error ratings were proven by their support of Romney!
dem

Chicago, IL

#802278 Nov 11, 2012
i got a million more jokes.

pick a topic or branch of the military
dem

Chicago, IL

#802279 Nov 11, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Go for it mighty mouse, I can't wait.
this isn't a dating site, ma'am.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#802280 Nov 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock it off, idiot.
Not real bright, Dem.
And I salute your military service. Did you ever advance to CS-2?

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#802281 Nov 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
no crying on topix, azzhole.
its called a joke.
you troll how you want, ill do the same.
save your self rightous bullshit for somebody that gives a fk.
Now see? You have to be careful, nitwits come in all sizes, colors and uniforms. It's the ideological filter that separates good nitwits from bad, so, go ahead.
dem

Chicago, IL

#802282 Nov 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock it off, idiot.
Not real bright, Dem.
just for you, nuke.
maybe you'll feel better about yourself.

http://youtu.be/oa-q-ztyZZw

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min lmao 46,315
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 43 min SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 43 min edogxxx 97,934
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 46 min SLY WEST 7,749
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 57 min SLY WEST 570
Abby 8-29 2 hr pde 11
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,452
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 177,384
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••