Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#802511 Nov 11, 2012
Patriot wrote:
Mexican Government Warns U.S.: Drug Cartel Might Be Upset Over Loss of Weed Income (and so will they)
http://beforeitsnews.com/international/2012/1...
Ya think?
THE DEBILS SONG

Montréal, Canada

#802513 Nov 11, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bam!^^^^^^^
Carol thinks we should just offer up our privates anyway for the greater good of man.
I've been meaning to ask Carol, if when she says us liberal women should all lean over and kiss our privates, is that with or without tongue? What does the Bible say about that? No tongue will make it A-OK?
Bwahahahahaha!
WELL. IT SUGGESTS A CERTAIN FLEXIBILITY IN ANY EVENT, AN' THAT CAIN'T BE A BAD THING.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#802514 Nov 11, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bam!^^^^^^^
Carol thinks we should just offer up our privates anyway for the greater good of man.
I've been meaning to ask Carol, if when she says us liberal women should all lean over and kiss our privates, is that with or without tongue? What does the Bible say about that? No tongue will make it A-OK?
Bwahahahahaha!
Unbridled stupidity always laughs senselessly and insanely.
The laughter of children is pristine beauty.
The laughter of old friends is a warm fire.
The laughter of Liberal Sows portends something evil coming this way.
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#802515 Nov 11, 2012
Yowzaa.... jus a thought, I be thinking dat da cracka's jus lost on purpose, so dat da Pimp can fail even further, swirling America down da toilet like a giant turd afta a huge Thanksgiving meal....
THE DEBILS SONG

Montréal, Canada

#802516 Nov 11, 2012
ENOUGH OF GOVERNMENT - OR RATHER, LACK OF IT - BY THE STOOPID. IT'S TIME TO END THE OLD SOUTH ONCE AN' FO' ALL. WHO'S WITH ME?

Since: Nov 12

Orlando, FL

#802517 Nov 11, 2012
He is Golden! I think this says it all. See for yourself.

http://www.amazon.com/Limited-Edition-Preside...
THE DEBILS SONG

Montréal, Canada

#802518 Nov 11, 2012
OH, UM, YEAH, MO' THAN HALF OF YOU... DEBIL FO'GET FO' A MOMENT...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#802519 Nov 11, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a delusional pathological liar.
Me personally----I like to SLEEP....study about various world events and happenings...eat..and take myself places...amongst other things.
Besides, what I do, is NONE of the likes of your business anyway.
So @ your own level-"GFY, liar" and learn to mind your own business.
LIAR
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#802520 Nov 11, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bam!^^^^^^^
Bwahahahahaha!
In Carols world, liberal women will be forever silenced in 2016;
why do Republican women hate other women and sex?
FORWARD to Obamageddon

Piscataway, NJ

#802521 Nov 11, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately my friend a lot more Americans will be......Romney will be fine as he watches the Obama implosion from a safe distance.
As we all will be. Give Obama 100% of the rich person's income. Pull up a chair and enjoy the show. If you think Obama looked dumb when the first debate hit and the questions were harder and unscripted and he didn't have a telemprompter for once, well, just wait. LOL.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#802523 Nov 11, 2012
War on Women continues...

An Ohio bill aimed at restricting abortion access will get another shot in the legislature this upcoming lame duck session, reported the Community Press and Recorder, thanks to new cooperation among anti-abortion rights groups.

Called the heartbeat bill, it would ban abortions after a fetal heartbeat can be detected, which can be as early as six weeks, when some women are not yet aware they are pregnant.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/09/ohio-an...
THE DEBILS SONG

Montréal, Canada

#802524 Nov 11, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbridled stupidity always laughs senselessly and insanely.
The laughter of children is pristine beauty.
The laughter of old friends is a warm fire.
The laughter of Liberal Sows portends something evil coming this way.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... YA THINK? REMEMBER THOUGH, ONE MAN'S MEAT... AN' THAT SAYS NUTHIN' ABOUT THE WOMEN YET...
THE DEBILS SONG

Montréal, Canada

#802526 Nov 11, 2012
mary0210 wrote:
He is Golden! I think this says it all. See for yourself.
http://www.amazon.com/Limied-Edition-Presiden...
SO, UM, WHAT... "CAROL" IS NOW "MARY?" WELL, DEBIL GUESS THAT NOT TOO MUCH OF A STRETCH. THEY BOF' HO'S.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#802527 Nov 11, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I PERSONALLY, remember it as never having seen such a look of total disbelief and betrayal, handled VERY WELL by President George W Bush, especially in front of small innocent children, especially remaining as calm and resolute, in front of the same innocent audience, while America was under attack.
"What those authors fail to note is that while steel melts at around 1,370°C (2500°F) it begins to lose its strength at a much lower temperature. The steel structure of the World Trade Center would not have to melt in order for the buildings to lose their structural integrity. Steel can be soft at 538°C (1,000°F) well below the burning temperature of jet fuel."
-Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility. Jefferson Science Associates. U.S. Department of Energy
Jet fuel burn temp-500-600 d F (open air-no other variables included)
THAT SIMPLE equation does NOT take a rocket scientist.
What PART of the OBVIOUS MATH of the PHYSICS do YOU NOT comprehend? Or are you just a malovent, malicious occupy anyone elses anything ghetto streeter type?
Bingo! Herbert Levine,the inventor and designer of the asbestos steel-beam coating procedure banned in New York City during the construction of the towers said during the final phases of WTC construction in the 1970s:
"If a fire breaks out above the 64th floor, that building will fall down."

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#802528 Nov 11, 2012
No Opinion Whatsoever wrote:
<quoted text>I high number of victims of the disaster are minorities.
all i see are white people on the news. perhaps you're mistaken or only watch MSNBC

Lapeer, MI

#802529 Nov 11, 2012
THE DEBILS SONG wrote:
CONFUCIUS SAY: "A DUMB BITCH IN A TRAILER WITH AN INTERNET CONNECTION DOES NOT A SAGE MAKE, NO MATTER WHAT YOU EIGHTH GRADE TEACHER TELL YOU."
Confucius also spoke of you: Crowded elevator smell different to midget.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#802530 Nov 11, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
Another death on Staten Island. The area's death toll has risen to 41.
WHERE IS OBAMA?!?!
I'm checking all the local golf courses and Jay-Z's house.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#802531 Nov 11, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR
Obama...lily...take your choice.

Lapeer, MI

#802532 Nov 11, 2012
THE DEBILS SONG wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... YA THINK? REMEMBER THOUGH, ONE MAN'S MEAT... AN' THAT SAYS NUTHIN' ABOUT THE WOMEN YET...
Remember: Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#802533 Nov 11, 2012
With the reelection of President Barack Obama, Florida’s Republican leaders are reconsidering their fervent opposition to federal healthcare reform, triggering a discussion that could have huge repercussions for South Florida.

At stake is more than $6 billion in federal funding for Miami-Dade and Broward over the next decade and the possibility of health insurance for a large percentage of the 1.4 million people in the two counties who now lack coverage.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/11/10/3091758...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min IBdaMann 51,386
want 32 min piyush91 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min wojar 184,799
Dear Abby 2-26-15 50 min Kuuipo 8
wishes 3 hr iyya 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Not Yet Equal 51,332
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr David Morrison 99,159
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future