Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“The truth will be told”

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#802275 Nov 11, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This country is now polarized between two general camps:
Takers and Givers.
Givers are fed up with having their hard earned labors being stolen from them.
Takers are smiling like pigs eatin' sh*t because they can now take more than ever before. It is a good thing they say. The Boy Messiah will give me cellphones, food stamps, college funds and just about any other thing I want and bill it to the Givers.
Even a thief's bag can hold only so much before it either breaks or he chokes on his spoils. Let's hope it's both.
Hang in there for another few years. The darkest hour is just before Dawn, unfortunately.
News Flash: 2016 isnt looking to good for the GOP either. In fact,the future isnt PERIOD. America is slowly shedding it's "The founding fathers" past and is moving in step with the demographics of a new age.

But change never comes without resistance.Future generations will view you in the same light as we today view all those civil rights opposers from the mid 20th century. Nameless,faceless bigots (for the most part)that tried to stand in the way of progress and fought tooth n nail to prevent it

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#802277 Nov 11, 2012
Gallup's error rating in polling was 7.2

Rasmussen's error rating 4.2

Explains why Republican Topix members quoted these numbers so often. Their error ratings were proven by their support of Romney!
dem

Chicago, IL

#802278 Nov 11, 2012
i got a million more jokes.

pick a topic or branch of the military
dem

Chicago, IL

#802279 Nov 11, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Go for it mighty mouse, I can't wait.
this isn't a dating site, ma'am.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#802280 Nov 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock it off, idiot.
Insult the nitwits, not the veterans who served in the NAvy, of which I am one.
You impugn everyone to attack a wingnut??
Not real bright, Dem.
And I salute your military service. Did you ever advance to CS-2?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#802281 Nov 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
no crying on topix, azzhole.
its called a joke.
you troll how you want, ill do the same.
save your self rightous bullshit for somebody that gives a fk.
Now see? You have to be careful, nitwits come in all sizes, colors and uniforms. It's the ideological filter that separates good nitwits from bad, so, go ahead.
dem

Chicago, IL

#802282 Nov 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock it off, idiot.
Insult the nitwits, not the veterans who served in the NAvy, of which I am one.
You impugn everyone to attack a wingnut??
Not real bright, Dem.
just for you, nuke.
maybe you'll feel better about yourself.

http://youtu.be/oa-q-ztyZZw
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#802283 Nov 11, 2012
Obama is attending a Veteran's Day speech. Looks like he's about to nod out.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#802284 Nov 11, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
David Petreus is an honorable man.
David Petreus served our nation faithfuly and well.
He made an error in judgement, a human failing.
Doesn't take away anything he's done to serve his nation.
You again prove you're no veteran, by slanderling American heroes.
I don't think he should have resigned. Can't people have any private lives? Is having an affair a reason to cancel out an entire career?
I agree with historian Goodwin; if this continues, we will not have the best people in high positions.
dem

Chicago, IL

#802285 Nov 11, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>And I salute your military service. Did you ever advance to CS-2?
theres a joke in there but nuke isn't up to it.\ today
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#802287 Nov 11, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Well, once one decides that jet fuel and office furniture, in an open air fire, can burn at a temperature hot enough to melt structural steel, one is pretty much ready to believe anything...
Well, she believes that in four years the Republican party will be able to silence liberal women once and for all!
Guess she didn't get the memo that their strategy against women costed them the election.
Why do rightwing women hate women so much?
dem

Chicago, IL

#802288 Nov 11, 2012
on your feet or on your knees!

http://youtu.be/tyCRSZjtYBI
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#802289 Nov 11, 2012
Thanks to all the veterans on here and those who have been lost.
Go out and do something good today for the veterans instead of bitching and moaning on here.
dem

Chicago, IL

#802290 Nov 11, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Thanks to all the veterans on here and those who have been lost.
Go out and do something good today for the veterans instead of bitching and moaning on here.
i'm making a speech on a u-boat.
dem

Chicago, IL

#802292 Nov 11, 2012
i know im universally loved but gotta run.

see ya next veterans day for more hysteria.

God bless the men and women of our military, and god bless the united states of Obama.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#802294 Nov 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
morning, ensign
It is common knowledge that 500 men go into the Navy and 250 couples come out. You can tell if a Navy man is taken because he wears a neckerchief, which is used to wipe the cum from his mouth after a late night romp in the "general quarters". A fun fact is that the first rank that most achieve in the navy is "Semen". They changed the spelling to "seaman" as to not conjure the wrath of the feminists. While they typically enjoy being called "squibies" the proper term for a sailor is Butt Pirate, not to be confused with the Coast Guard's "Puddle Pirate". all officers aspire to become the rank of rear admiral.
You're a funny guy. You seem to be well schooled in the lifestyle of homosexual men. I can only assume that you're one too. You and RealDave should get together. Like you and Obama, he also has great disdain for our military and I'm pretty sure he's gay too. You would probably make a cute couple.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#802296 Nov 11, 2012
For shame For shame wrote:
<quoted text>Putting down Veterans dem, how could you .I'd never thought you would stoop that low.
Him and RealDave had to run off to a Veteran's Day parade to protest.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#802297 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't think he should have resigned. Can't people have any private lives? Is having an affair a reason to cancel out an entire career?
I agree with historian Goodwin; if this continues, we will not have the best people in high positions.
You'll change your mind as the details drift out lily.

Petreaus found himself in a fatal attraction scenario, the Broadwell hottie was fixated on the guy even though she had family and a successful career of her own. The CIA Director is one of the top "trust" positions in government a messy affair cannot be tolerated__obviously this was becoming a messy affair.

BTW, George Will is absent from the This Week roundtable__Greta Von yayhoo is there lying her nasty azz off.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#802298 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
if this continues, we will not have the best people in high positions.
Where the hell have you been? That happened four years ago.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#802299 Nov 11, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What she doesn't need is a dkhead uncle like you.
It think it's Pain Jane, sneaking back in after her idol fell, but her power got turned back on and she's nothing better to do since homeless stalking has added way too many targets from the storm. Did you notice she wanted to start talking about apocalyptic fiction again, but spelled the Capitol and Hunger incorrectly? Faux Nation of Morans!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min jacques Ottawa 179,446
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 4 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 5 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 5 hr Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 6 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]