Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
742,221 - 742,240 of 1,095,055 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

.... the truth is, Romney was an unpalatable candidate. And shocking as it may seem, his strategists weren’t blowing smoke when they said they were going to win; they were just clueless.

Until now, Republicans and Fox News have excelled at conjuring alternate realities. But this time, they made the mistake of believing their fake world actually existed. As Fox’s Megyn Kelly said to Karl Rove on election night, when he argued against calling Ohio for Obama:“Is this just math that you do as a Republican to make yourself feel better?”

Romney and Tea Party loonies dismissed half the country as chattel and moochers who did not belong in their “traditional” America. But the more they insulted the president with birther cracks, the more they tried to force chastity belts on women, and the more they made Hispanics, blacks and gays feel like the help, the more these groups burned to prove that, knitted together, they could give the dead-enders of white male domination the boot.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/11/opinion/sun...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VMnjF1O4eH0XX
Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls
skrawny little dude-but he sure can sing lol
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Soldier of Fortune wrote:
<quoted text>
4 dead,Obama flies to Vegas...remember?
WTH we doing in Libya?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
.... the truth is, Romney was an unpalatable candidate. And shocking as it may seem, his strategists weren’t blowing smoke when they said they were going to win; they were just clueless.
Until now, Republicans and Fox News have excelled at conjuring alternate realities. But this time, they made the mistake of believing their fake world actually existed. As Fox’s Megyn Kelly said to Karl Rove on election night, when he argued against calling Ohio for Obama:“Is this just math that you do as a Republican to make yourself feel better?”
Romney and Tea Party loonies dismissed half the country as chattel and moochers who did not belong in their “traditional” America. But the more they insulted the president with birther cracks, the more they tried to force chastity belts on women, and the more they made Hispanics, blacks and gays feel like the help, the more these groups burned to prove that, knitted together, they could give the dead-enders of white male domination the boot.
and play it again and dance anyway lol

Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
ALL residents of metropolitan, 250,000 or more, should be required to drive electric cars. I'll bet not only would their political affiliations change but their belief in global warming would too.
Global warming is happening and it's real. The melting of the ice caps is all the proof anybody needs. It occurs every few thousand years. It is caused by the sun.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
The new angle is they are glad Obama won cause the economy is gonna bottom out again.
Bottom out "AGAIN"??? What a load of crap! The bottom's what's holding us up, you nitwit.

Let me guess, you and Obama connect at a "intellectual" level?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is your position, then we can easily blame Reagan and Bush.
After all they armed Bin Laden to fight the Russians as a proxy for America.
It was all love between Bin Laden and America and then a disagreement happened which triggered 911.
If I wanted nothing but mere opinion from peanut cells wanting to call the little vege nuts in their heads rolling around trying to call them a brain, I'd ask.
So since I didn't-here's MY opinion, which I prefer to base on FACT and reality-

Get a clue-there's NO SUCH thing as "all love" with people like bin_laden, Saddam Hussien and ANYone like them-except their extreme jihadist, rogue dictatorship psycotic selves and their hordes of twisted and evil flocks.

Clinton shouldn't have ever let him get away.

And they're STILL out there---for they are little "osamas"

Now go read your failytale book for losers some more.

The TEA Party
H2S!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA TWO TERM PRESIDENT wrote:
I meant it was not the culture who spoke, it was the people.
Kinda one and the same these days.

Obama has to pull a rabbit out of a hat over the next four years.
It's not going to happen. Obamacare alone will disspell the magic.

Sadly, Florida was right. The culture is easily duped.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
The new angle is they are glad Obama won cause the economy is gonna bottom out again.
WTHG willis, it hasn't gotten better yet.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom out "AGAIN"??? What a load of crap! The bottom's what's holding us up, you nitwit.
Let me guess, you and Obama connect at a "intellectual" level?
Welcome to REALITY-glad you could join us :-).

The TEA Party.

GOD Bless America, our families, our troops, the CONSTITUTION and TERM LIMITS on the office of POTUS!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This country is now polarized between two general camps:
Takers and Givers.
Givers are fed up with having their hard earned labors being stolen from them.
Takers are smiling like pigs eatin' sh*t because they can now take more than ever before. It is a good thing they say. The Boy Messiah will give me cellphones, food stamps, college funds and just about any other thing I want and bill it to the Givers.
Even a thief's bag can hold only so much before it either breaks or he chokes on his spoils. Let's hope it's both.
Hang in there for another few years. The darkest hour is just before Dawn, unfortunately.
Many are just hoping the unemployment benefits hold out while more are added to the government dependency victim list.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is going to get his clock cleaned twice.
First the 47 % and now his big money backers.
His big money backers want their millions of dollars back and Romney will not be able to return the money back using taxpayer money because he is not president.
Romney is advoiding the issue because he does not want to pay out of his pocket.
This will be interesting.
Get a clue.

SUPERPACS.

They just evened playing field. The days of dark age strong arming by one side are DONE, OVER, FISNISHED.

Deal with THAT.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

FORWARD to Obamageddon wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please. Die in the street? People who aren't even US Citizens fly in here from all over the world and have a "sudden illness" requiring hospital care. They leave with an IOU to US taxpayers but only a fraction actually pay us back... And whether you have private insurance, are on Medicaid, or just snuck across the Mexican border, in New York you have access to the best hospitals and doctors. When my brother-inlaw was hospitalized for serious surgery, he had the same expensive physician as two roommates who were on Medicaid. The poor also have their transportation to doctor visits provided or subsidized.
And just hold onto your seat about job cuts when the defense cuts come.
Otherwise, the Romneys have generously donated time and money to help many people. Way more in proportion to income than Obama or Biden ever have. Obama Biden are only generous with taxpayer money. And unlike Obama's two fictional, distorted, warped biographies that few bothered to read or question, Romney's life story is an open book and a good book.
But hey, Obama is great. Right before the election Bill Clinton said so and spoke about Romney in terms of getting your hand caught in a cookie jar and against liars. Bill Clinton. LOL.
I am grinning like a cheshire cat as I type this, speaking of which wouldn't it be something if Biden ever had to step in?
With that nice Paul Ryan and his excellent calculator as VEEP?
Otay lol :-)
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda one and the same these days.
Obama has to pull a rabbit out of a hat over the next four years.
It's not going to happen. Obamacare alone will disspell the magic.
Sadly, Florida was right. The culture is easily duped.
Even the culture in Florida?

Obama wins Florida topping Romney in final tally

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/10/ob...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Homer wrote:
Has Fox News declared Romney the winner yet?
Romney was already a winner Homer, so (squawk, blather,suawk) "FOX" had to declare Uhmeriker as duh loser.
Duhmmy worm.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Chicago, arguably the most corrupt city in the country, has passed a $25 per purchase "Violence Tax" on firearms purchased in Cook County. Of course this tax will not apply to illegal firearms purchased by criminals, only to law-abiding citizens wishing to protect themselves from them. County Commissioner Toni Preckwinkle (I'm not making that up) who introduced the legislation said she is confident that this measure will reduce violent crime in her city. Mayor Rahm Emanuel (who Judicial Watch ranks as the second most corrupt politician in the country only surpassed by Barbara Boxer), gave this measure his full support. Just more delusional democrats that believe raising taxes will solve all their problems.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the culture in Florida?
Obama wins Florida topping Romney in final tally
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/10/ob...
Nice they FINALLY made it through the connect the dots of tallying, without getting stuck in all dem dare hanging chads this time lol.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Many are just hoping the unemployment benefits hold out while more are added to the government dependency victim list.
.....the more they insulted the president with birther cracks, the more they tried to force chastity belts on women, and the more they made Hispanics, blacks and gays feel like the help, the more these groups burned to prove that, knitted together, they could give the dead-enders of white male domination the boot.

Carol.....please continue.
FORWARD to Obamageddon

Piscataway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
I agree. Some voted for Obama because he's a Democrat and they're Democrats, some because he is of the left and they are too.

And some were saying we know the economy got worse these past four years and we don't like ObamaCare and we know his spending policies are damaging and he said he can't fix Washington from inside and the majority of us think the country is on the wrong path.

And they didnt' care about what Obama said to the Russians about flexibility when he thought the mike was off.

They bought and had a mantra for the last 10 years about that whole unsubstantiated "Bush lied" about Iraq and WMD scandal, but they don't want to bother about Obama and the lies about Libya.

Basically, they liked Obama better than Romney.

And no one cares to question now why the White House knew about Iran shooting a drone down on November 1, but didn't announce it until after the election.

I just told the wife, we don't need to know so just stop watching Fox and go shop the Veterans Day sales.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
D Petraeus should have kept his sword in his sheath. He's got nobody but himself to blame for his troubles ;)
Three democrat presidents - Roosevelt, Kenney and Clinton - all had both public and numerous extramarital affairs.

J. Edgar Hoover supposedly had a gay relationship.

There was more to this resignation - especially since Patreaus first said he would testify at the Benghazi hearings but now he's sending someone else in his place.

Just like Hillary will conveniently be out of the country during the hearings.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min JOEL 68,827
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr RONE 49,231
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 4 hr Hayden 22
29 Shot in Spate ofWeekend Chicago Violence 4 hr Anonymous 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Mister Tonka 97,727
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 7 hr andet1987 550
Word (Dec '08) 7 hr andet1987 4,625
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr LRS 176,650
•••