Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,109)

Showing posts 742,161 - 742,180 of1,034,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one of Chicken Little's half baked predictions.
The Sun always rises.

But we won't see it for the heavy cloud cover over the next four years - at least.

And people like you can easily be suckered into believing that an American Sunset is actually a Sunrise.....and a bonfire with bobbing spears, masks and pounding drums is a celebration of a grand future to come for civilization.

Fool.
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Barney Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I just saw a love letter from dem to you well you just better stay away from him.
OR WHAT, HONEY? YOU GON' SCRATCH DEBIL'S EYES OUT LIKE THE BAD GIRL YOU IS? SMART MONEY SAY IT IN YOU BES' INTERESTS TO STAY WELL AWAY FROM DEBIL BUT YOU A SLOW LEARNER LIKE MOS' YOU PALS. YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU GON' GET A CHANCE TO "WIN" SUMTHIN' HERE... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. YOU WIN ALRIGHT, YOU WIN THE JACKPOT.
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

KINDA QUIET AROUN' HERE?... TOO QUIET...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

dr phil wrote:
<quoted text>
We have never underestimated your hatred for our president.
And since the repugs can't win even when our country is the midst of the worst economic collapse in history I think it's your party that already is history.
Your unbridled ignorance is a charging Bull's dull emotion willing to lose the country in order to eliminate a political party. You have cut off your nose to spite your face and are gleeful about it.
A party in the institution tonight, eh?
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ever go fishing, Dood. Someone is bound to use you head for an anchor and the rest for Sucker bait.
DEBIL FISH IN WATER THAT WAYYYYYYY OVER YOU HEAD. YOU DO BES' TO FOLLOW YOU OWN ADVICE.
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

JUS' WHEN DEBIL GETS ALL PRIMPED UP THE GODDAM REPUBLICAN WOMEN IN HERE DISAPPEAR! YOU RECKON THEY TRYIN' TO TELL HIM SUMTHIN'? OR... DO YOU RECKON IT THE OTHER WAY AROUND? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH... IT A GIFT, HARRY...
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool.
THAT A COINCIDENCE, DEBIL WUZ THINKIN' THE SAME THING.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
I already did on Nov. 6. I live in the real world, not the bizarro world rightwing world.
Try a different news source, then you might have a clue.
You can't possibly live in the real world. Animals don't even soil their own nests like you just did. Try vitamins. If that doesn't work, swallow a whole bottle of aspirin.
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

YOU CRAZY KIDS MAKIN' THIS AWFULLY EASY... HELLO? HELLO?
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

"IT'S 10:18. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR OL' FOLKS IS?"

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Disgusted wrote:
14 year old girl abducted off the street and raped?? on her way to school??

Are there only animals in chicago? I think so.

Between the horrible murders and now abuductions and rapes of little girls, not to mention the fraud of a President you subjected the country to, the whole damn city is a fucking zoo with predatory animals as inhabitants.
So what?

Obama is giving free stuff and that is all modern America wants!

You can not vote against Santa Claus!

Mitt Romney wants us to work hard and succeed when we can rather stay home and watch TV. The check will still arrive in the mail even if I do not work.
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't possibly live in the real world. Animals don't even soil their own nests like you just did. Try vitamins. If that doesn't work, swallow a whole bottle of aspirin.
WANNA PLAY A L'IL, TWO ON TWO?

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Disgusted wrote:
14 year old girl abducted off the street and raped?? on her way to school??

Are there only animals in chicago? I think so.

Between the horrible murders and now abuductions and rapes of little girls, not to mention the fraud of a President you subjected the country to, the whole damn city is a fucking zoo with predatory animals as inhabitants.
Little girl raped?

Hurry get me a celll phone!!!

Do you know how many views is that worth in Youtube?

Today's America !!!

We can not sink any further!
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Let the Bush tax cuts expire. Under Bill Clintons leadership and tax plan we had a budget surplus. Give the middle class cuts after the Bush tax cuts expire. The majority of Americans are with President Obama. Teach Donald Trump and the Tea Party racists a harsh lesson.
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

KILLS YOU, DON' IT? DEBIL MEAN IT JUS' FCUKIN' IRRITATES YOU BEYOND BELIEF! FIRST THE WOMEN DISAPPEAR... AN' NOW YOU PRETTY MUCH HOLDIN' UP THE ROOM BY YOUSELF.
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

KEEP UP!!!! TYPE FASTER!!!!! DO IT NOW!!!!!
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Little girl raped?
Hurry get me a celll phone!!!
Do you know how many views is that worth in Youtube?
Today's America !!!
We can not sink any further!
OH, YOU WRONG THERE, BABY

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Psssst... Cocoon Man:
You didn't believe the President could possibly be a two-termer, either, didja?
(delicate cough)
"sista katherine lusts"
If you read and comprehend you would have noted that I believed president nobama would be reelected. The one thing I do know for a fact, president nobama is a loser, the said thying is in the long run America loses.
Peace
KMA
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

(FINGERNAILS ON A BLACKBOARD)(IRONICALLY) SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHH HH...
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL RIP CAROL'S FLANNEL NIGHTIE OFF AN' TURN HER TIRED OL' BODY AROUND AN' ENTER HER ROUGHLY FROM BEHIND. CAROL IS RESIGNED TO THIS DEGRADING TREATMENT BY NOW SO SHE DOES HER BEST TO LUBRICATE AS QUICKLY AS SHE CAN. HOWEVER, SINCE IT HER ANUS, NOT MUCH MOISTURE IS FORTHCOMING AN' SHE CLENCHES THE SAGGING MUSCLE INVOLUNTARILY WHICH IS THE LAS' MISTAKE SHE WILL EVER MAKE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 742,161 - 742,180 of1,034,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min litesong 43,019
GOOGLE Ignores EASTER every year 10 min Buckeye 2
Abby 4-20 16 min edogxxx 3
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 16 min It is Time 3,781
Amy 4-20 19 min Cass 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min wojar 167,656
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,161
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 96,145
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance