Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
742,121 - 742,140 of 1,079,668 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No. We will blame the republicans. The party against the poor and middle class. Go for it.
Assigning blame to others is seen as a duty inside the Liberal Manifesto. It is epitomized by the present Jerk-In-Chief.

His latest is Benghazi. David Petraeus had to fall on his sword. Remember Stanley A. McChrystal, too.

The Boy Messiah must remain a virgin in this world to his congregation even though he is f*cked in the head.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ damn this woman
I see that you believe in the old adage "Misery loves company".

Keep it between you and Jesus, OK?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Interesting strategy. I have to say, love a brilliant mind when it's ridin on the side of edgy and quite zany!

I WILL! LOL! Leave the water on in the bathroom? OMG~! LMAO!

"I would go as far as to take extra pencils from the Welfare office as you apply for aid. Take extra forms. Leave the water on in the bathroom. Anytime you see an opportunity to cost the gubbermint more, DO IT.
I personally get a kick out of donating large sums of money to charities that drive leftists nuts: Boy Scouts, church, anything that represents honor and integrity, which are Kryptonite to leftists. Then write it off on the taxes. And boost the amount just a little".
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
I for one am relieved. The fiscal disaster that Lord Obama has queued up for the near future with TENS OF TRILLIONS of dollars in debt, along with his insatiable desire to tax the hell out of the productive people of this country, the next few years are not going to be pretty.
I propose a strategy for my fellow conservatives. The liberal nitwits are running the show, let's let them deal with the consequences.
Step one: get your wealth out of this country. Invest in foriegn funds, stocks, anything not attached to the dollar. That whooshing sound you heard Tuesday night was my money leaving this country.
Step two: disguise your income. The lefties aren't the brightest (otherwise THEY would have the money, not us), so keeping one step ahead of the tax laws isn't that difficult.
Step three: do everything you can to accelerate the collapse of the Obama Economy. Apply for public assistance. Get food stamps. Sign your kids up for free lunches at school. They don't check income or assets very carefully, and if you were effective in Step Two, you should be able to get some free stuff even if you have a six-figure income.
I would go as far as to take extra pencils from the Welfare office as you apply for aid. Take extra forms. Leave the water on in the bathroom. Anytime you see an opportunity to cost the gubbermint more, DO IT.
I personally get a kick out of donating large sums of money to charities that drive leftists nuts: Boy Scouts, church, anything that represents honor and integrity, which are Kryptonite to leftists. Then write it off on the taxes. And boost the amount just a little.
Let's see how the lefties keep this ship afloat. For years, they rode the wagon. They own it now.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Totally understand and agree. Feel the same way.

Actually, I didn't even HAVE to vote.

New York State is a Democratic lock.

As the mantra was being floated: "Are you voting FOR or AGAINST"?
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>That is why I HATE having to vote re-pube-lick-an just to have a voice in the opposition cause I can't bring myself to vote demon-rat!
Two sides of the same valueless coin!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>yeah...you're a doctor
Nah - he's probably a surgical tech.(He claims to work in an ER, and to have helped during surgery, but not that he's a doc himself.)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it funny how that happened right after the election, isn't it.
It's even funnier that Petraeus, who betrayed us, is or was a Republiclown idol, considered a possible political candidate by the neo-idiots like you.

How quickly you throw him under the bus, as you did to Colin Powell, John McLame, and now Unfit Romney.

Americans picked the man with experience.

Not the unemployed one who's not had a job in over 6 years, ben running for President the entire time.

His used car salesman schtick didn't impress anyone.

You're still a jerk, Nobraina, railing about Obama, even though he won and is guarenteed FOUR MORE YEARS!!

Deal with it, loser!!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Agree, Interesting, Helpful, Brilliant, Funny ...

I needed all of The Five Emoties!:)
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
I for one am relieved. The fiscal disaster that Lord Obama has queued up for the near future with TENS OF TRILLIONS of dollars in debt, along with his insatiable desire to tax the hell out of the productive people of this country, the next few years are not going to be pretty.
I propose a strategy for my fellow conservatives. The liberal nitwits are running the show, let's let them deal with the consequences.
Step one: get your wealth out of this country. Invest in foriegn funds, stocks, anything not attached to the dollar. That whooshing sound you heard Tuesday night was my money leaving this country.
Step two: disguise your income. The lefties aren't the brightest (otherwise THEY would have the money, not us), so keeping one step ahead of the tax laws isn't that difficult.
Step three: do everything you can to accelerate the collapse of the Obama Economy. Apply for public assistance. Get food stamps. Sign your kids up for free lunches at school. They don't check income or assets very carefully, and if you were effective in Step Two, you should be able to get some free stuff even if you have a six-figure income.
I would go as far as to take extra pencils from the Welfare office as you apply for aid. Take extra forms. Leave the water on in the bathroom. Anytime you see an opportunity to cost the gubbermint more, DO IT.
I personally get a kick out of donating large sums of money to charities that drive leftists nuts: Boy Scouts, church, anything that represents honor and integrity, which are Kryptonite to leftists. Then write it off on the taxes. And boost the amount just a little.
Let's see how the lefties keep this ship afloat. For years, they rode the wagon. They own it now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it...wow. it doesn't matter what i think, it's the folks who think obama gave them the phone thats the problem.
Not so. Most Americans are far smarter than are you, Emaam.

The fact you return here is proof of that.

You're too ignorant to realize how badly your side was beaten this cycle.

Of course, you announced your stupidity when you told us you were a Herman Cain supporter.

You fell for a pimp with glib talk and a stable of ho's.

Ain't no cuire for that sort of stupidity!!

Even Gunner abandoned you!! LOL

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am not phat.
Actually,'phat' means the same as 'hot' or 'sexy'. I'll leave the decision of whether or not those terms apply to you, to you.

:)
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're an illiterate idiot, Archie. Follow the antecedent to its pronoun: "No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. TODAY we mourn FOUR MORE AMERICANS who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for THIS TERRIBLE ACT. And make no mistake, justice will be done." (Hint: 9/11/01 involved 3000+ and, in case you forgot, bin Laden was "brought to justice.")
If this is true:

1) Why did Obama allow Hilary and Rice blame the video?
2) Why didn't Obama speak out against what Hilary and Rice said?
3) Why was Obama still blaming the video as late as Sept 25?

"Sept. 25: Obama speaks at the United Nations. He praises Chris Stevens as “the best of America” and condemns the anti-Muslim video as “crude and disgusting.” He does not describe the Benghazi attack as a terrorist attack."

http://factcheck.org/2012/10/benghazi-timelin...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It's even funnier that Petraeus, who betrayed us, is or was a Republiclown idol, considered a possible political candidate by the neo-idiots like you.
How quickly you throw him under the bus, as you did to Colin Powell, John McLame, and now Unfit Romney.
Americans picked the man with experience.
Not the unemployed one who's not had a job in over 6 years, ben running for President the entire time.
His used car salesman schtick didn't impress anyone.
You're still a jerk, Nobraina, railing about Obama, even though he won and is guarenteed FOUR MORE YEARS!!
Deal with it, loser!!
"It's even funnier that Petraeus, who betrayed us,"

Please explain.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

ISmple wrote:
Guys do you think a civil war is gonna break out soon?Im seeing a crap load of impeach obama all over the net and reading about these right wing nuts stocking up on ammo and weapons ready to get rid of Obama by force now.
No chance. the ones complainin are old white guys, mostly with walkers or wheelchairs. With failing vision, bad teeth, and arthritis.

They present a threat to nobody but themselves.

They're scared old men, acting out their Rambo fantasies online.

They fold easily, as our 'armed to the teeth' Fretard proved!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha...that's what conservatives have been telling you idiots for years.
Nutsickles needs to read your post.
And Obama will keep the tax cuts for the job creators, eliminate them for the wealthy, who take their tax cuts and put it in the bank.

It's been proven often that midle clas tax cuts rev up the economy byspending the money, while rich people do not spend it, they already have 6 of everything.

You're getting dumber by the day. ust be the awful whuppin' you took on Tuesday.

Democrats have a super majority in CA. Prety soon they'll run you riffraff right out of the state to AZ, where racists like you belong.

That's if you can pry your son's hands off the doorjambs as you try to remove him from the basement!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - YOU STUPID LOSER!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's even funnier that Petraeus, who betrayed us,"
Please explain.
Explain something to a box o' rocks like you??

Your comprehension is that of an 11 year old with a brain disorder.

Try figuring it out, nitwit. It's clear as day to anyone with a brain.

That leaves you racist wingnuts out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get something better than that cheap PC you're using Hater. Your keyboard buffer is hanging. Need some money? Ask Obama.
By the way, you are being misled by your libtard media/news.]FEMA was/is doing a piss poor job. If you actually owned property or knew someone who did, you might not make your ignorant remarks.
More of Waxturds lies about children, money, trvel, and knowing people.

You've never told the truth. You're a serial liar.

Polls show Americans give Obama, FEMA, Christie, nd Cuomo high marks for not being the idiots that the Bush crew was!!

Nice job, Brownie!!(Right before he fired the azhole!!)

You're a troll, hiding under a bridge.

The Billygoat's gonna stick his horns right up your dumb troll azz!!

Stupid moonbat!!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain something to a box o' rocks like you??
Your comprehension is that of an 11 year old with a brain disorder.
Try figuring it out, nitwit. It's clear as day to anyone with a brain.
That leaves you racist wingnuts out.
So you have no basis to accuse him of betrayal. That's what I thought

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get something better than that cheap PC you're using Hater. Your keyboard buffer is hanging. Need some money? Ask Obama.
By the way, you are being misled by your libtard media/news.]FEMA was/is doing a piss poor job. If you actually owned property or knew someone who did, you might not make your ignorant remarks.
Your attempts at humor or insults are pedantic and childish, moonbat!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I have friends down there. Jean is clueless. Just like you, Mr. Nothing.
You don't have children, you don't have friends.

You're a troll, remember.

all you have is your pack of lies and your multitudes of sockpuppets, moonbat!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sept. 21: Secretary Clinton says "what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack," adding "we found the video that's at the core of this series of events offensive, disgusting, reprehensible."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57544719/...
Hilary was still blaming the video on 9/21, do you really think that Obama had no knowledge that this was happening?
The election is over.

You're n idiot still fighting the last war.

You lost.

Get over it!!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The election is over.
You're n idiot still fighting the last war.
You lost.
Get over it!!
I love it when you are reduced to insults because you can't atmit to facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Brian_G 45,781
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,930
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 4 hr joey 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 6 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 6 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 7 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••