Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
742,101 - 742,120 of 1,080,688 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Two-term Presidents is a pretty small club in the history of the United States. The only club smaller is Latinos for Romney. And then the only club smaller than that is Latino women for Romney.
THE DEBIL

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

new yawk wrote:
PS Go smother Debil. Her 10 inch wide gash can suck a man into the abyss. So can her mouth.
<quoted text>
UH-HUH. NOT SURE WHY DEBIL UPSET YOU SO MUCH WITH HIS POSTS? YOU EVERY BIT AS CRUDE AN' EVIL AS HE IS... SO FAR.
THE DEBIL

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

COME ON YAWKIE, YOU LONG FO' SOME PENIS ON YOU BREATH, ANYBODY CAN SEE THAT. WHY YOU RESIST SO MUCH? IT NOT HEALTHY FO' YOU TO TEAR YOUSELF APART LIKE THIS...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU SO KIND. DEBIL JUS' LOVE YOU. YOU EVEN CARE FO' THE UNWASHED.
My extreme compassion and charity for the less fortunate are just part of the cross I bear...just call me Sister Mary F*ck.(Hope you will see the humor in that, but I'm beginning to believe all is lost in sanity surviving the Mittler/Munster debacle among the Grumpy Old Pricks' serfdom.)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful your breasts will hit the ground.
Uh, ya must have me confused with somebody else- dirtball lol.
THE DEBIL

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>My extreme compassion and charity for the less fortunate are just part of the cross I bear...just call me Sister Mary F*ck.(Hope you will see the humor in that, but I'm beginning to believe all is lost in sanity surviving the Mittler/Munster debacle among the Grumpy Old Pricks' serfdom.)
OH YES, YOU MAKE DEBIL LAUGH TOO. YOU ALSO MAKE HIM ERECT, BUT WE LEAVE THAT FO' LATER. FAR AS DEBIL CONCERNED YOU MOTHER THERESA WITHOUT THE SELF-DOUBT. ALWAYS WUZ, ALWAYS WILL BE. <KISS>

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Bushes fault people ignored the weather warnings....UNlike folks during Sandy.
God knows-there WERE PLENTY of them.
See the difference?
"Unlike during Sandy"??? Have you misplaced your modifier, Methmouth? "The Dresch family, from Tottenville on Staten Island, followed city orders to evacuate before the arrival of Hurricane Irene last year, which Mayor Michael Bloomberg had called “a matter of life and death.”

The weather didn’t live up to the hype, and the Dresch home was burglarized after they left. So despite the mayor’s evacuation orders issued before superstorm Sandy last week, they stayed put.

When the wind and water arrived Monday night, their house was knocked off its foundation, and George Dresch, 55, and Angela Dresch, 13, were both found dead in the days after the storm.

Stories like theirs in the storm’s wake have offered tragic evidence for what emergency managers call the “false-alarm” or “cry wolf” effect — when residents of an at-risk area shrug off evacuation orders because previous commands had turned out to be unjustified. Shelter numbers are another indication: some 6,100 people took refuge during Sandy in the emergency centers offered by the city, versus 9,600 as Irene approached.

Yet the number of people who took to the shelters in either storm made up a fraction of the 375,000 who live in the mandatory evacuation zone. And hurricane experts interviewed by The New York World said that there’s little historical evidence indicating a false-alarm effect exists."
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Let's keep the TRUTH of what is obvious.

It's BEEN obvious to ALL that you and Fetch are one and the same poster. One and the same person.

It's a lie that has become ridiculous to continue to perpetrate.

Along with the one of who's zoomin who.

Seems you're always trying to stick your lips to my behind.
Even when I'm not on you're "Yawkie this and Yawkie that".

Go the f*ck away already. Can't you realize that you actually disgust me? WTF!!! Are you Brain Dead.
dem wrote:
It's obvious that yawkie is plant lady.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you be any more hypocritical or have a more askewed perspective?
If Boehner let's Obama have his way, you won't have anyone to blame anymore and that scares the you-know-what out of you.
No. We will blame the republicans. The party against the poor and middle class. Go for it.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
He died while out for a walk. Guess the boys down at moe's forgot to tell you that.
He was a junkie
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I always look for the silver lining in any situation. This time it's the hope that liberal women will be silenced once and for all about the all-important signficance of their bodies to the exclusion of everyone and everything else.
In four more years, I'm hoping this will ring very hollow.
Jesus Christ damn this woman
OBAMA TWO TERM PRESIDENT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Carols in a lose lose situation.
Much like yawkie and her Barney character.
yes, her idol romney lost BIG on tuesday, now she can help him pack back to mass.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Unlike during Sandy"??? Have you misplaced your modifier, Methmouth? "The Dresch family, from Tottenville on Staten Island, followed city orders to evacuate before the arrival of Hurricane Irene last year, which Mayor Michael Bloomberg had called “a matter of life and death.”
The weather didn’t live up to the hype, and the Dresch home was burglarized after they left. So despite the mayor’s evacuation orders issued before superstorm Sandy last week, they stayed put.
When the wind and water arrived Monday night, their house was knocked off its foundation, and George Dresch, 55, and Angela Dresch, 13, were both found dead in the days after the storm.
Stories like theirs in the storm’s wake have offered tragic evidence for what emergency managers call the “false-alarm” or “cry wolf” effect — when residents of an at-risk area shrug off evacuation orders because previous commands had turned out to be unjustified. Shelter numbers are another indication: some 6,100 people took refuge during Sandy in the emergency centers offered by the city, versus 9,600 as Irene approached.
Yet the number of people who took to the shelters in either storm made up a fraction of the 375,000 who live in the mandatory evacuation zone. And hurricane experts interviewed by The New York World said that there’s little historical evidence indicating a false-alarm effect exists."
The people in the wake of Katrina were ordered to evacuate too. Why were people blaming Bush for the deaths that resulted from people who choose not to leave? And why is Obama getting a pass for the same result?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

The Republicans are not going to abandon their core principles just for the sake of political compromise.

If anything, they'll play revenge politics.
I state this because, Obama gave The Republicans very little regard or respect in not only the decision making of policy, but either cut them out of the process or disregarded most, if not all of their ideas alltogether in his 1st term.

And the comments he made that further alienated The Republicans, insults, slanders, villianizing them.

"The Republicans can come along but they can ride in the back of the bus" etc. et. al.

You think after all of this in his 1st term, The Republicans are now going to give Obama an easy time of it in his 2nd term?
And play nice? Play non-parrtisan? I don't think so.

A stand-up President does not make these type of incendiary slurs toward the other half of Government and then expect to be respected just because he is the president.

Neither human nature nor government works that way.
I "fear" The Republicans will not be so forgiving.
And, are going to give Obama a hard run.
Obama is going to be challenged to the Nth this term.

Not good for The Country ... But
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No. We will blame the republicans. The party against the poor and middle class. Go for it.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you will, whether it's their fault or not.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>He made his living as a roofer for many years, until he fell 17 feet onto his face about 3 years ago. After about 6 months of rehab, he now collects scrap aluminum, and exchanges it for cash. Helluva deal.
Karma works in wonderoys ways
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

This is a radically wrong position.

Women should never be silenced "once and for all" about the significance of their bodies" ...

Though I understand to the exclusion of part ...

This is a dangerous political view to hold.

If you want smaller government, why would you want government dictating what you can do with YOUR BODY?

And dictating what constitutes a "legitimate rape".

And under what circumstances a rape victim can legally have an abortion.
As if saying, to what degree of violent sexual acts have been inflicted upon her shall decide her fate of right to abortion.

It was the most outrageous and offensive position those in The Republican Party could ever consider.

Even Republican Women I knew were in a fury over it

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I always look for the silver lining in any situation. This time it's the hope that liberal women will be silenced once and for all about the all-important signficance of their bodies to the exclusion of everyone and everything else.
Stoneman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

new yawk wrote:
The Republicans are not going to abandon their core principles just for the sake of political compromise.
If anything, they'll play revenge politics.
I state this because, Obama gave The Republicans very little regard or respect in not only the decision making of policy, but either cut them out of the process or disregarded most, if not all of their ideas alltogether in his 1st term.
And the comments he made that further alienated The Republicans, insults, slanders, villianizing them.
"The Republicans can come along but they can ride in the back of the bus" etc. et. al.
You think after all of this in his 1st term, The Republicans are now going to give Obama an easy time of it in his 2nd term?
And play nice? Play non-parrtisan? I don't think so.
A stand-up President does not make these type of incendiary slurs toward the other half of Government and then expect to be respected just because he is the president.
Neither human nature nor government works that way.
I "fear" The Republicans will not be so forgiving.
And, are going to give Obama a hard run.
Obama is going to be challenged to the Nth this term.
Not good for The Country ... But
<quoted text>
I for one am relieved. The fiscal disaster that Lord Obama has queued up for the near future with TENS OF TRILLIONS of dollars in debt, along with his insatiable desire to tax the hell out of the productive people of this country, the next few years are not going to be pretty.

I propose a strategy for my fellow conservatives. The liberal nitwits are running the show, let's let them deal with the consequences.

Step one: get your wealth out of this country. Invest in foriegn funds, stocks, anything not attached to the dollar. That whooshing sound you heard Tuesday night was my money leaving this country.

Step two: disguise your income. The lefties aren't the brightest (otherwise THEY would have the money, not us), so keeping one step ahead of the tax laws isn't that difficult.

Step three: do everything you can to accelerate the collapse of the Obama Economy. Apply for public assistance. Get food stamps. Sign your kids up for free lunches at school. They don't check income or assets very carefully, and if you were effective in Step Two, you should be able to get some free stuff even if you have a six-figure income.

I would go as far as to take extra pencils from the Welfare office as you apply for aid. Take extra forms. Leave the water on in the bathroom. Anytime you see an opportunity to cost the gubbermint more, DO IT.

I personally get a kick out of donating large sums of money to charities that drive leftists nuts: Boy Scouts, church, anything that represents honor and integrity, which are Kryptonite to leftists. Then write it off on the taxes. And boost the amount just a little.

Let's see how the lefties keep this ship afloat. For years, they rode the wagon. They own it now.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

brown eyes wrote:
Two-term Presidents is a pretty small club in the history of the United States. The only club smaller is Latinos for Romney. And then the only club smaller than that is Latino women for Romney.
You are a really poor liar and, to make it even more embarrassing for you, you think we believe you!

Hee, Hee. Nearly half of all the Presidents were two termers.

Exclusive club? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Urban education, right? Figures:}
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

new yawk wrote:
This is a radically wrong position.
Women should never be silenced "once and for all" about the significance of their bodies" ...
Though I understand to the exclusion of part ...
This is a dangerous political view to hold.
If you want smaller government, why would you want government dictating what you can do with YOUR BODY?
And dictating what constitutes a "legitimate rape".
And under what circumstances a rape victim can legally have an abortion.
As if saying, to what degree of violent sexual acts have been inflicted upon her shall decide her fate of right to abortion.
It was the most outrageous and offensive position those in The Republican Party could ever consider.
Even Republican Women I knew were in a fury over it
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why I HATE having to vote re-pube-lick-an just to have a voice in the opposition cause I can't bring myself to vote demon-rat!

Two sides of the same valueless coin!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min Hate troublemaking arabs 67,996
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 6 min not a ghost 1,104
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 10 min not a ghost 1,193
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min LRS 174,688
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 15 min not a ghost 4,555
last post wins! (Dec '10) 16 min not a ghost 1,297
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 22 min not a ghost 7,699
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 97,542
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••