Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
742,081 - 742,100 of 1,101,854 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#802015 Nov 10, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
He died while out for a walk. Guess the boys down at moe's forgot to tell you that.
He was a junkie
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#802018 Nov 10, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I always look for the silver lining in any situation. This time it's the hope that liberal women will be silenced once and for all about the all-important signficance of their bodies to the exclusion of everyone and everything else.
In four more years, I'm hoping this will ring very hollow.
Jesus Christ damn this woman
OBAMA TWO TERM PRESIDENT

United States

#802020 Nov 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Carols in a lose lose situation.
Much like yawkie and her Barney character.
yes, her idol romney lost BIG on tuesday, now she can help him pack back to mass.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#802021 Nov 10, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Unlike during Sandy"??? Have you misplaced your modifier, Methmouth? "The Dresch family, from Tottenville on Staten Island, followed city orders to evacuate before the arrival of Hurricane Irene last year, which Mayor Michael Bloomberg had called “a matter of life and death.”
The weather didn’t live up to the hype, and the Dresch home was burglarized after they left. So despite the mayor’s evacuation orders issued before superstorm Sandy last week, they stayed put.
When the wind and water arrived Monday night, their house was knocked off its foundation, and George Dresch, 55, and Angela Dresch, 13, were both found dead in the days after the storm.
Stories like theirs in the storm’s wake have offered tragic evidence for what emergency managers call the “false-alarm” or “cry wolf” effect — when residents of an at-risk area shrug off evacuation orders because previous commands had turned out to be unjustified. Shelter numbers are another indication: some 6,100 people took refuge during Sandy in the emergency centers offered by the city, versus 9,600 as Irene approached.
Yet the number of people who took to the shelters in either storm made up a fraction of the 375,000 who live in the mandatory evacuation zone. And hurricane experts interviewed by The New York World said that there’s little historical evidence indicating a false-alarm effect exists."
The people in the wake of Katrina were ordered to evacuate too. Why were people blaming Bush for the deaths that resulted from people who choose not to leave? And why is Obama getting a pass for the same result?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#802022 Nov 10, 2012
The Republicans are not going to abandon their core principles just for the sake of political compromise.

If anything, they'll play revenge politics.
I state this because, Obama gave The Republicans very little regard or respect in not only the decision making of policy, but either cut them out of the process or disregarded most, if not all of their ideas alltogether in his 1st term.

And the comments he made that further alienated The Republicans, insults, slanders, villianizing them.

"The Republicans can come along but they can ride in the back of the bus" etc. et. al.

You think after all of this in his 1st term, The Republicans are now going to give Obama an easy time of it in his 2nd term?
And play nice? Play non-parrtisan? I don't think so.

A stand-up President does not make these type of incendiary slurs toward the other half of Government and then expect to be respected just because he is the president.

Neither human nature nor government works that way.
I "fear" The Republicans will not be so forgiving.
And, are going to give Obama a hard run.
Obama is going to be challenged to the Nth this term.

Not good for The Country ... But
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No. We will blame the republicans. The party against the poor and middle class. Go for it.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#802023 Nov 10, 2012
<quoted text>
No. We will blame the republicans. The party against the poor and middle class. Go for it.
Of course you will, whether it's their fault or not.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#802025 Nov 10, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>He made his living as a roofer for many years, until he fell 17 feet onto his face about 3 years ago. After about 6 months of rehab, he now collects scrap aluminum, and exchanges it for cash. Helluva deal.
Karma works in wonderoys ways
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#802026 Nov 10, 2012
This is a radically wrong position.

Women should never be silenced "once and for all" about the significance of their bodies" ...

Though I understand to the exclusion of part ...

This is a dangerous political view to hold.

If you want smaller government, why would you want government dictating what you can do with YOUR BODY?

And dictating what constitutes a "legitimate rape".

And under what circumstances a rape victim can legally have an abortion.
As if saying, to what degree of violent sexual acts have been inflicted upon her shall decide her fate of right to abortion.

It was the most outrageous and offensive position those in The Republican Party could ever consider.

Even Republican Women I knew were in a fury over it

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I always look for the silver lining in any situation. This time it's the hope that liberal women will be silenced once and for all about the all-important signficance of their bodies to the exclusion of everyone and everything else.
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#802028 Nov 10, 2012
new yawk wrote:
The Republicans are not going to abandon their core principles just for the sake of political compromise.
If anything, they'll play revenge politics.
I state this because, Obama gave The Republicans very little regard or respect in not only the decision making of policy, but either cut them out of the process or disregarded most, if not all of their ideas alltogether in his 1st term.
And the comments he made that further alienated The Republicans, insults, slanders, villianizing them.
"The Republicans can come along but they can ride in the back of the bus" etc. et. al.
You think after all of this in his 1st term, The Republicans are now going to give Obama an easy time of it in his 2nd term?
And play nice? Play non-parrtisan? I don't think so.
A stand-up President does not make these type of incendiary slurs toward the other half of Government and then expect to be respected just because he is the president.
Neither human nature nor government works that way.
I "fear" The Republicans will not be so forgiving.
And, are going to give Obama a hard run.
Obama is going to be challenged to the Nth this term.
Not good for The Country ... But
<quoted text>
I for one am relieved. The fiscal disaster that Lord Obama has queued up for the near future with TENS OF TRILLIONS of dollars in debt, along with his insatiable desire to tax the hell out of the productive people of this country, the next few years are not going to be pretty.

I propose a strategy for my fellow conservatives. The liberal nitwits are running the show, let's let them deal with the consequences.

Step one: get your wealth out of this country. Invest in foriegn funds, stocks, anything not attached to the dollar. That whooshing sound you heard Tuesday night was my money leaving this country.

Step two: disguise your income. The lefties aren't the brightest (otherwise THEY would have the money, not us), so keeping one step ahead of the tax laws isn't that difficult.

Step three: do everything you can to accelerate the collapse of the Obama Economy. Apply for public assistance. Get food stamps. Sign your kids up for free lunches at school. They don't check income or assets very carefully, and if you were effective in Step Two, you should be able to get some free stuff even if you have a six-figure income.

I would go as far as to take extra pencils from the Welfare office as you apply for aid. Take extra forms. Leave the water on in the bathroom. Anytime you see an opportunity to cost the gubbermint more, DO IT.

I personally get a kick out of donating large sums of money to charities that drive leftists nuts: Boy Scouts, church, anything that represents honor and integrity, which are Kryptonite to leftists. Then write it off on the taxes. And boost the amount just a little.

Let's see how the lefties keep this ship afloat. For years, they rode the wagon. They own it now.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#802029 Nov 10, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
Two-term Presidents is a pretty small club in the history of the United States. The only club smaller is Latinos for Romney. And then the only club smaller than that is Latino women for Romney.
You are a really poor liar and, to make it even more embarrassing for you, you think we believe you!

Hee, Hee. Nearly half of all the Presidents were two termers.

Exclusive club? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Urban education, right? Figures:}
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#802030 Nov 10, 2012
new yawk wrote:
This is a radically wrong position.
Women should never be silenced "once and for all" about the significance of their bodies" ...
Though I understand to the exclusion of part ...
This is a dangerous political view to hold.
If you want smaller government, why would you want government dictating what you can do with YOUR BODY?
And dictating what constitutes a "legitimate rape".
And under what circumstances a rape victim can legally have an abortion.
As if saying, to what degree of violent sexual acts have been inflicted upon her shall decide her fate of right to abortion.
It was the most outrageous and offensive position those in The Republican Party could ever consider.
Even Republican Women I knew were in a fury over it
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why I HATE having to vote re-pube-lick-an just to have a voice in the opposition cause I can't bring myself to vote demon-rat!

Two sides of the same valueless coin!

Lapeer, MI

#802032 Nov 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Assigning blame to others is seen as a duty inside the Liberal Manifesto. It is epitomized by the present Jerk-In-Chief.

His latest is Benghazi. David Petraeus had to fall on his sword. Remember Stanley A. McChrystal, too.

The Boy Messiah must remain a virgin in this world to his congregation even though he is f*cked in the head.

Lapeer, MI

#802033 Nov 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ damn this woman
I see that you believe in the old adage "Misery loves company".

Keep it between you and Jesus, OK?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#802034 Nov 10, 2012
Interesting strategy. I have to say, love a brilliant mind when it's ridin on the side of edgy and quite zany!

I WILL! LOL! Leave the water on in the bathroom? OMG~! LMAO!

"I would go as far as to take extra pencils from the Welfare office as you apply for aid. Take extra forms. Leave the water on in the bathroom. Anytime you see an opportunity to cost the gubbermint more, DO IT.
I personally get a kick out of donating large sums of money to charities that drive leftists nuts: Boy Scouts, church, anything that represents honor and integrity, which are Kryptonite to leftists. Then write it off on the taxes. And boost the amount just a little".
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
I for one am relieved. The fiscal disaster that Lord Obama has queued up for the near future with TENS OF TRILLIONS of dollars in debt, along with his insatiable desire to tax the hell out of the productive people of this country, the next few years are not going to be pretty.
I propose a strategy for my fellow conservatives. The liberal nitwits are running the show, let's let them deal with the consequences.
Step one: get your wealth out of this country. Invest in foriegn funds, stocks, anything not attached to the dollar. That whooshing sound you heard Tuesday night was my money leaving this country.
Step two: disguise your income. The lefties aren't the brightest (otherwise THEY would have the money, not us), so keeping one step ahead of the tax laws isn't that difficult.
Step three: do everything you can to accelerate the collapse of the Obama Economy. Apply for public assistance. Get food stamps. Sign your kids up for free lunches at school. They don't check income or assets very carefully, and if you were effective in Step Two, you should be able to get some free stuff even if you have a six-figure income.
I would go as far as to take extra pencils from the Welfare office as you apply for aid. Take extra forms. Leave the water on in the bathroom. Anytime you see an opportunity to cost the gubbermint more, DO IT.
I personally get a kick out of donating large sums of money to charities that drive leftists nuts: Boy Scouts, church, anything that represents honor and integrity, which are Kryptonite to leftists. Then write it off on the taxes. And boost the amount just a little.
Let's see how the lefties keep this ship afloat. For years, they rode the wagon. They own it now.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#802035 Nov 10, 2012
Totally understand and agree. Feel the same way.

Actually, I didn't even HAVE to vote.

New York State is a Democratic lock.

As the mantra was being floated: "Are you voting FOR or AGAINST"?
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>That is why I HATE having to vote re-pube-lick-an just to have a voice in the opposition cause I can't bring myself to vote demon-rat!
Two sides of the same valueless coin!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#802036 Nov 10, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>yeah...you're a doctor
Nah - he's probably a surgical tech.(He claims to work in an ER, and to have helped during surgery, but not that he's a doc himself.)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#802037 Nov 10, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it funny how that happened right after the election, isn't it.
It's even funnier that Petraeus, who betrayed us, is or was a Republiclown idol, considered a possible political candidate by the neo-idiots like you.

How quickly you throw him under the bus, as you did to Colin Powell, John McLame, and now Unfit Romney.

Americans picked the man with experience.

Not the unemployed one who's not had a job in over 6 years, ben running for President the entire time.

His used car salesman schtick didn't impress anyone.

You're still a jerk, Nobraina, railing about Obama, even though he won and is guarenteed FOUR MORE YEARS!!

Deal with it, loser!!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#802039 Nov 10, 2012
Agree, Interesting, Helpful, Brilliant, Funny ...

I needed all of The Five Emoties!:)
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#802040 Nov 10, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it...wow. it doesn't matter what i think, it's the folks who think obama gave them the phone thats the problem.
Not so. Most Americans are far smarter than are you, Emaam.

The fact you return here is proof of that.

You're too ignorant to realize how badly your side was beaten this cycle.

Of course, you announced your stupidity when you told us you were a Herman Cain supporter.

You fell for a pimp with glib talk and a stable of ho's.

Ain't no cuire for that sort of stupidity!!

Even Gunner abandoned you!! LOL

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#802041 Nov 10, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am not phat.
Actually,'phat' means the same as 'hot' or 'sexy'. I'll leave the decision of whether or not those terms apply to you, to you.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min mahz 49,516
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 9 min Go Blue Forever 58
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min Rick Moss 69,094
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min truth-facts 46,385
Who is MICHAEL LA VAUGHN ROBINSON 58 min Check Facts 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,535
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE