Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#801881 Nov 10, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>by "down there" i assume you're referring to your wasted testes...
Did anyone ever tell you your face looks like a scrotum? I can see why you are interested in my testes, but you will need to find another Democrat like yourself to play with, juvenile Democrat.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#801882 Nov 10, 2012
The Undertaker wrote:
<quoted text> retardeo bobo...They have liquor in your casket?
Jean needs a face life like lily got. That jowl thing Jean has going on is really making it look like she has a set of balls on her chin.

No wonder the old bat has so much hate.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#801884 Nov 10, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sept. 21: Secretary Clinton says "what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack," adding "we found the video that's at the core of this series of events offensive, disgusting, reprehensible."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57544719/...
Hilary was still blaming the video on 9/21, do you really think that Obama had no knowledge that this was happening?
CIA involvement means nothing to you? "Wed Oct 17, 2012 at 09:01 AM PDT
Libya and 9/11 Were Acts of Terror: Obama's Rose Garden Speech 9/12/2012

by bontemps2012Follow
permalink 35 Comments / 35 New

The simple fact is that Mitt Romney and his campaign were lazy on this one. They read the pre-speech text of the Rose Garden speech. They missed the video and the White House transcript.

Alex Wong runs that team. So Romney blundered, despite that President Obama more than doubles the length of the prepared text speaking extemporaneously.

During the debate last night Mitt shot without aiming. He went off with a bogus claim that ""it took the president 14 days before he called the attack in Benghazi an act of terror."

Do not hand this man Romney a shotgun!

Here's the video the Rmoneys missed. President Obama in the Rose Garden with Hillary Clinton standing beside him, on September 12th, 2012, the first day after the fatal attack at Benghazi:

He recounts the sacrifices at Benghazi and 9/11 and what these lives mean to the nation, then:

"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for."

The President addresses explicitly the four deaths at Benghazi.

D'oh !! Here you have Romney emulating Cheney with the bird gun:

And the original model from 1976:

Automated google-spoofing is under way, pumping up right wing flack pieces to protect Romney. The clowns also tell us that Ford was a genius and Dick Cheney wasn't at fault shooting Harry Whittington.

There's more: WaPo fact checking and Mother Jones, plus a full and accurate transcript past le chignon d'orange..."
GOP Idiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#801885 Nov 10, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No one is without food or water__only a fkn lunatic would believe that. Plenty are without power because the power can't just be turned back on when homes have been flooded, moved off the foundations etc.
Same with the cars, they can't be hauled off until the insurance adjusters record the loss damage. There are "at least" one quarter million insured cars that were destroyed.
Andrew was never completely settled, Irene is still being settled. New Yorkers are impatient__WTF else is new?
Waxman believes that Mittens would have waved his magic underpants and sent an army of sister wives post haste and that the entire east coast would be like new again!
GOP Idiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#801888 Nov 10, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I have friends down there. Jean is clueless. Just like you, Mr. Nothing.
That's hilarious...you....friends
Now it's so totally obvious you're lying.
And if it were true, then why dontcha get off yer fat whiney ass and lend them a hand?
GOP Idiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#801889 Nov 10, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anyone ever tell you your face looks like a scrotum? I can see why you are interested in my testes, but you will need to find another Democrat like yourself to play with, juvenile Democrat.
Posted like a truly mature individual...
Please stay just they way you are though.
It's cranky old White folks like you that are handing Democrats elections on a platter.
Jean

Newburgh, NY

#801890 Nov 10, 2012
Doubt hanging keyboard buffers ..whatever that is....have anything to do with my posts. And old pcs ceratainly d on't because I post from my IPad or Iphone 4 S.
I'm not a good typist and am usually rushing .
THE DEBIL

Tel Aviv, Israel

#801892 Nov 10, 2012
WHY WOULD A MAN OF SUCH COMMITMENT, SUCH SELF-DISCIPLINE, SUCH ACCOMPLISHMENT, WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH A MARRIED WEST POINT GRADUATE, TRI-ATHLETE, TALL, THIN, LUBRICIOUS WOMAN WHO WRITIN' HIS BIOGRAPHY ABOUT BEIN' A HERO AN' ALL? WHAT COULD HE POSSIBLY HAVE SEEN IN HER?(DEBIL HAS SEVERAL CALLS IN TO HER TO GET HER SIDE OF THE STORY. MAYBE THEY BOF' JUS' LIKE HOCKEY?)
GOP Idiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#801893 Nov 10, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>STFU Carol. You and the imaginary person don't know what you're talking about. Don't you ever get tired of spreading lies?
The problems in NY, NJ and Ct have very little to do with govenment response . Government reponse on all levels has been EXCELLENT .
The GOP's Golden Boy Chris Christie, once considered the Presidential Savior seems pretty pleased with the federal response.
I'd give his testament a lot more credance than C4850arol's insane blathering.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#801894 Nov 10, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>breitbart says otherwise...no small wonder they remain brain dead
Breitbart was a fat lying fk who died with a coffee cup in his left hand and a mouse in his right hand__anyone who read his shyt is nuts__anyone who reads the new-crew's shyt is double nuts.
GOP Idiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#801895 Nov 10, 2012
Jean wrote:
Doubt hanging keyboard buffers ..whatever that is....have anything to do with my posts. And old pcs ceratainly d on't because I post from my IPad or Iphone 4 S.
It's fun to watch these rightwing nutballs get their panties all wadded up, now isn't it?
Where's Nobama? I thought he'd be pleased to have 4 more years to critique Michelle'scoiffures.
Or Gunner? That welfare sucking 'independent.'
Obama Lover

Brooklyn, NY

#801897 Nov 10, 2012
Jean wrote:
Rushing? To what, mahjong, a chin waxing or volunteering at the abortion clinic?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#801898 Nov 10, 2012
I don't know what you're referencing regarding scam, but your post brought an issue to mind.
The City of Baltimore is now going to install listening devices into the cameras already installed on Public Transportation System. While it is being stated it is for safety reasons, if jail and Capitol Punishment have been proven as never being useful as a deterent to crime, why should secretive eavesdropping be? Big Brother on the move.
While every Administration has built upon Big Brother Power, this Administration has been no different. Obama supporter's should not be complaining about The Patriot Act installed by the Bush Administration because Obama has/is expanding those Big Brother policies.
And these "Ears" on Public Transportation are just one more piece of Big Brother legislation.
The Camera and Voice Recorder can now identify a Citizen by Facial and Voice Tone recogniton, known as points of congruency. Nice.

This is only the beginning of the beast with its Eyes and Ears getting set to be positioned on all Public Transportation in all Major Cities.

Is this The Society, The Community, The America we ever invisioned living in?

Baltimore bus passengers now subject to secretive eavesdropping:

http://rt.com/usa/news/baltimore-microphone-b...
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Do you feel like some kind of scam is going on? I know I do.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#801899 Nov 10, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
WHY WOULD A MAN OF SUCH COMMITMENT, SUCH SELF-DISCIPLINE, SUCH ACCOMPLISHMENT, WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH A MARRIED WEST POINT GRADUATE, TRI-ATHLETE, TALL, THIN, LUBRICIOUS WOMAN WHO WRITIN' HIS BIOGRAPHY ABOUT BEIN' A HERO AN' ALL? WHAT COULD HE POSSIBLY HAVE SEEN IN HER?(DEBIL HAS SEVERAL CALLS IN TO HER TO GET HER SIDE OF THE STORY. MAYBE THEY BOF' JUS' LIKE HOCKEY?)
the book is called "All In"...deeeelicious
THE DEBIL

Tel Aviv, Israel

#801900 Nov 10, 2012
Jean wrote:
DON' YOU WORRY ABOUT IT, GRAMMAR AN' SPELLIN' NOT THEY STRONG SUITS.
GOP Idiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#801901 Nov 10, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sept. 21: Secretary Clinton says "what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack," adding "we found the video that's at the core of this series of events offensive, disgusting, reprehensible."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57544719/...
Hilary was still blaming the video on 9/21, do you really think that Obama had no knowledge that this was happening?
It is a fact that the video caused mass riots across many Muslim countries, you baffoon.
Even Condoleeze Rice has defended the administration. On FOX!!
Here's a "news" source you trust

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/rice-benghaz...
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#801902 Nov 10, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Breitbart was a fat lying fk who died with a coffee cup in his left hand and a mouse in his right hand__anyone who read his shyt is nuts__anyone who reads the new-crew's shyt is double nuts.
that would be every right tard here...
dem

Chicago, IL

#801903 Nov 10, 2012
evening!
mind if i hang out and discuss the weather?
Carol

Pompano Beach, FL

#801904 Nov 10, 2012
Hi
My name's Carol
We republicans don't need to change our message.
We simply need to do a better job convincing single women, black folks, latinos, gays, and anyone younger than death...you know the moochers destoying the 'real America'... that they need to vote for us!
dem

Chicago, IL

#801905 Nov 10, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
im sure his wife will understand
upgrade!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OnePotChefShow 14 min Tan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 55 min andet1987 621
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,473
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,280
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr dont drink the ko... 46,696
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 69,396
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr Daily Schadenfreude 35
Amy 9-18 2 hr edogxxx 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 178,068
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago