Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275914 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem

Chicago, IL

#802288 Nov 11, 2012
on your feet or on your knees!

http://youtu.be/tyCRSZjtYBI
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#802289 Nov 11, 2012
Thanks to all the veterans on here and those who have been lost.
Go out and do something good today for the veterans instead of bitching and moaning on here.
dem

Chicago, IL

#802290 Nov 11, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Thanks to all the veterans on here and those who have been lost.
Go out and do something good today for the veterans instead of bitching and moaning on here.
i'm making a speech on a u-boat.
dem

Chicago, IL

#802292 Nov 11, 2012
i know im universally loved but gotta run.

see ya next veterans day for more hysteria.

God bless the men and women of our military, and god bless the united states of Obama.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#802294 Nov 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
morning, ensign
It is common knowledge that 500 men go into the Navy and 250 couples come out. You can tell if a Navy man is taken because he wears a neckerchief, which is used to wipe the cum from his mouth after a late night romp in the "general quarters". A fun fact is that the first rank that most achieve in the navy is "Semen". They changed the spelling to "seaman" as to not conjure the wrath of the feminists. While they typically enjoy being called "squibies" the proper term for a sailor is Butt Pirate, not to be confused with the Coast Guard's "Puddle Pirate". all officers aspire to become the rank of rear admiral.
You're a funny guy. You seem to be well schooled in the lifestyle of homosexual men. I can only assume that you're one too. You and RealDave should get together. Like you and Obama, he also has great disdain for our military and I'm pretty sure he's gay too. You would probably make a cute couple.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#802296 Nov 11, 2012
For shame For shame wrote:
<quoted text>Putting down Veterans dem, how could you .I'd never thought you would stoop that low.
Him and RealDave had to run off to a Veteran's Day parade to protest.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#802297 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't think he should have resigned. Can't people have any private lives? Is having an affair a reason to cancel out an entire career?
I agree with historian Goodwin; if this continues, we will not have the best people in high positions.
You'll change your mind as the details drift out lily.

Petreaus found himself in a fatal attraction scenario, the Broadwell hottie was fixated on the guy even though she had family and a successful career of her own. The CIA Director is one of the top "trust" positions in government a messy affair cannot be tolerated__obviously this was becoming a messy affair.

BTW, George Will is absent from the This Week roundtable__Greta Von yayhoo is there lying her nasty azz off.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#802298 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
if this continues, we will not have the best people in high positions.
Where the hell have you been? That happened four years ago.

“We doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#802299 Nov 11, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What she doesn't need is a dkhead uncle like you.
It think it's Pain Jane, sneaking back in after her idol fell, but her power got turned back on and she's nothing better to do since homeless stalking has added way too many targets from the storm. Did you notice she wanted to start talking about apocalyptic fiction again, but spelled the Capitol and Hunger incorrectly? Faux Nation of Morans!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#802300 Nov 11, 2012
Another historic moment brought to you by the treasonous bastard obama..

15 pettions filed by states to seceede . More to follow...www. Whitehouse.gov/pettions

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#802301 Nov 11, 2012
dem wrote:
i know im universally loved but gotta run.
see ya next veterans day for more hysteria.
God bless the men and women of our military, and god bless the united states of Obama.
You started off fairly good, but you ended with a middle finger. F**K YOU TOO dem!!!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#802302 Nov 11, 2012
Great News. All the member's of New York's city council and union leaders now have power. Progress is being made.

“We doing better...”

we've got to do more

#802303 Nov 11, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You'll change your mind as the details drift out lily.
Petreaus found himself in a fatal attraction scenario, the Broadwell hottie was fixated on the guy even though she had family and a successful career of her own. The CIA Director is one of the top "trust" positions in government a messy affair cannot be tolerated__obviously this was becoming a messy affair.
BTW, George Will is absent from the This Week roundtable__Greta Von yayhoo is there lying her nasty azz off.
I've haven't really had time to look, but is this Broadwell something like that astronaut who drove nonstop from Texas in a diaper to kill her rival? Who were the two women she threatened? Think Petreaus might suffer from a Napoleonic complex?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#802304 Nov 11, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>And I salute your military service. Did you ever advance to CS-2?
Now that we've established that you didn't serve in the Navy, I'll answer the command you were clueless about.

"Sweepers, Sweepers, man your brooms. Give the ship a good clean sweep down both fore and aft! Sweep down all lower decks, ladder backs and passageways! Dump all garbage clear of the fantail! Sweepers."

Command begins and ends with the bosun's whistle.

thanks for playing.

You lose, again.
Lacey

UK

#802305 Nov 11, 2012
http://adf.ly/EfbCH people say obama smoked pot check it out see if u think its him

“We doing better...”

we've got to do more

#802306 Nov 11, 2012
moshx wrote:
15 pettions filed by states to seceede . More to follow...www. Whitehouse.gov/pettions
Your link is like you--doesn't work. OTOH, why all of you Red State Confederacy secede? It worked out so well for you the last time...

Location hidden

#802307 Nov 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
just for you, nuke.
maybe you'll feel better about yourself.
http://youtu.be/oa-q-ztyZZw
Ruffled your feathers, little boy??

Give it up. Insulting veterans on Veterans Day is real classy, doofus.

In your own sorry way, you're as ignorant as the wingnuts. You're an embarassment, either way.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#802308 Nov 11, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
Gallup's error rating in polling was 7.2
Rasmussen's error rating 4.2
Explains why Republican Topix members quoted these numbers so often. Their error ratings were proven by their support of Romney!
If anything, polls alternately aggravate or elevate those who rely on them. Obama won by isolating and exploiting the moron/gimme faction. If there's good news to be seen in this election, it's that nearly 10 million 'heads full of mush' didn't vote for him this time.

Location hidden

#802309 Nov 11, 2012
moshx wrote:
You're in NY, nitwit.

Obama territory. Move to one of the states that wish to secede.

That way, you can get killed or imprisoned with the rest of the traitors.

You really need to STFU.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#802310 Nov 11, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Your link is like you--doesn't work. OTOH, why all of you Red State Confederacy secede? It worked out so well for you the last time...
But then all your precious "evil wealth" would secede too. How long would you last without red pockets to pick?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 197,021
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Pennie Lane 6,418
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IB DaMann 54,513
DONALD TRUMP REVEALED as NIGERIAN PRINCE ! ..bi... 6 hr TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 1
Loan shark, loan lender, Apply for loan offer 7 hr MonicaJ 1
Fast loan needed for urgent purpose?. Apply now. (Apr '14) 7 hr MonicaJ 2
Hillary fires up crowd in Iowa. 12 hr Pianolegs blows GAS 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages