Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
741,901 - 741,920 of 1,099,789 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#801782 Nov 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, yet anther right whiner who doesn't know the free phone program started under their hero Reagan.
My God you people are stupid.
Come on putz. It was called an obamaphone by his supporters. They think he gave it to them. Wow, you just don't get anything, do you?
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#801783 Nov 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, yet anther right whiner who doesn't know the free phone program started under their hero Reagan.
My God you people are stupid.
Free phones??? Lol
Every Obama supporter interviewed by Howard Stern in Harlem didn't know Osama bin laden was dead. Some agreed that Romney was a Muslim, Obama was a Mormon, Paul Ryan was Obama's running mate and that he was black. Some agreed that John McCain and Sarah Palin were running against Obama in 2012. These people probably voted and are praying that Obama gets bin Laden this time around.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#801784 Nov 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, tax cuts don't give you more money in your wallet.
How did you get so GD dumb?
No one said that. You on the other hand insist that money is given to you by the government. Calling me dumb doesn't change the fact that a tax cut is the government taxing less of something that belongs to me. Again you don't get it. Wow.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#801785 Nov 10, 2012
Kahuna wrote:
<quoted text>There comrade is the basic fallacy of envious "lib think"-the money does NOT belong to nor originate from the government, it is the peoples money that government forcibly "takes-away".
And when will your messiah take off his mommy pants and put on his big boy pants and own anything?! I Know, I know, Osama is dead-nice shot Barry?
Yet another right whiner who thinks paying taxes is the government stealing their money.I understand. You morons don't want to support your own government.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#801786 Nov 10, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
so now the republicans may learn to compromise
Raising taxes on the poor and middle class to get republicans to compromise is extortion
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#801787 Nov 10, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> try to understand this. I work for a living I pay for my own ins in full.I do not have any "aksesse" to the medical bennifits you recive that I am also forced to pay for.
try to understand this...there is no program like it yet but if there was... yew wood

Loysville, PA

#801788 Nov 10, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on putz. It was called an obamaphone by his supporters. They think he gave it to them. Wow, you just don't get anything, do you?

I get you are an idiot who is too stupid to know the facts about the phone program.

I have a suggestion, get informed or STFU.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#801789 Nov 10, 2012
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord Fetch its not me saying Raising Taxes creates jobs/reduce debt that your party!!
I agree with JFK Sept. 18, 1963!!A tax cut means higher family income and higher business profits and a balanced federal budget. Every taxpayer and his family will have more money left over after taxes for a new car, a new home, new conveniences, education and investment. Every businessman can keep a higher percentage of his profits in his cash register or put it to work expanding or improving his business, and as the national income grows, the federal government will ultimately end up with more revenues!!
so...kennedy was proven wrong...it happens

Loysville, PA

#801790 Nov 10, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said that. You on the other hand insist that money is given to you by the government. Calling me dumb doesn't change the fact that a tax cut is the government taxing less of something that belongs to me. Again you don't get it. Wow.

I work for a living. Try telling the truth once on a while.

A tax cut gives you more money to spend. Denying t makes you an idiot.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#801791 Nov 10, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
so now the republicans may learn to compromise
Let's see, In March 2012 Obama's budget was presented to the House and it was defeated 414-0. Apparently many Democrats voted against it and no Democrat voted for it. Maybe the president should try to compromise with his own party before trying to do so with the Republicans,
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#801792 Nov 10, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so humble, the housing crisis via the CRA was caused by Democrats.
You're either a troll or a moron. Eff off!

Since: Feb 08

Yamashitacho, Japan

#801793 Nov 10, 2012
Vote Counting Fraud

http://book.geocities.jp/japan_conspiracy/010...

The fraud is very easy.

Particularly in Japan where the privacy of voting officials is completely hidden and protected, it is very easy.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#801796 Nov 10, 2012
No Opinion Whatsoever wrote:
<quoted text> With the resignation of the CIA director it's probably about the end of the Benghazi investigation.
Isn't it funny how that happened right after the election, isn't it.
Rev Wright

Pompano Beach, FL

#801797 Nov 10, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
fox is no longer in denial.
your retard buddies no longer even post
Mostly retard Obama worshippers do...that appears to be you. LOL
ISmple

Europe

#801798 Nov 10, 2012
Guys do you think a civil war is gonna break out soon?Im seeing a crap load of impeach obama all over the net and reading about these right wing nuts stocking up on ammo and weapons ready to get rid of Obama by force now.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#801799 Nov 10, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>An even higher number are Americans, regardless of minority status.
Just sayin'...
And Obama doesn't care about any of them.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#801800 Nov 10, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama authorized the msm to release the story just before Patreus was supposed to testify about Benghazigate, knowing it would result in his resignation. The msm had been sitting on it until Obama decided it was the right time to release it, just like they sat on the story about the Libyan fighters attacking our drone. Nothing happens in this administration by accident.
Exactly

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#801801 Nov 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I get you are an idiot who is too stupid to know the facts about the phone program.
I have a suggestion, get informed or STFU.
You still don't get it...wow. it doesn't matter what i think, it's the folks who think obama gave them the phone thats the problem.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#801802 Nov 10, 2012
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe
Are you daft?
Romney 'won' the Confederacy vote! LOL
He lost the:
Women's vote
Latino vote
Minorities vote
18-29 year olds vote
The Mormon vote
The Popular vote
The Electoral college
The 'swing' states including Florida
Both his former states
And...
Dems control the Senate!
Landslide is indeed the correct term.
This GOP medieval retrograde thinking has no place in our future.
I'm not surprised that you did not even read my post and just threw some poo!
ok yup, ya got all those things...now what?

INSPIRE ME!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#801803 Nov 10, 2012
Constitution-lover wrote:
Wonder what the tax and spend crowd will do ocne all of us rich people off shore all our money or just flat out leave? Who will give the liberals thier FREE ride once there is no money?
how do you get semen off of the constitution anyway?

constitution-lover....really?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min wojar 177,340
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
The Israel Lobby Eliminates Another Critic 1 hr Jew Snakes 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,935
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Silly times 4,662
Engagement Ring 3 hr rodeo3queen 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr truth-facts 46,292
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info