Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#801790 Nov 10, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said that. You on the other hand insist that money is given to you by the government. Calling me dumb doesn't change the fact that a tax cut is the government taxing less of something that belongs to me. Again you don't get it. Wow.

I work for a living. Try telling the truth once on a while.

A tax cut gives you more money to spend. Denying t makes you an idiot.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#801791 Nov 10, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
so now the republicans may learn to compromise
Let's see, In March 2012 Obama's budget was presented to the House and it was defeated 414-0. Apparently many Democrats voted against it and no Democrat voted for it. Maybe the president should try to compromise with his own party before trying to do so with the Republicans,
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#801792 Nov 10, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so humble, the housing crisis via the CRA was caused by Democrats.
You're either a troll or a moron. Eff off!

Since: Feb 08

Yamashitacho, Japan

#801793 Nov 10, 2012
Vote Counting Fraud

http://book.geocities.jp/japan_conspiracy/010...

The fraud is very easy.

Particularly in Japan where the privacy of voting officials is completely hidden and protected, it is very easy.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#801796 Nov 10, 2012
No Opinion Whatsoever wrote:
<quoted text> With the resignation of the CIA director it's probably about the end of the Benghazi investigation.
Isn't it funny how that happened right after the election, isn't it.
Rev Wright

Pompano Beach, FL

#801797 Nov 10, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
fox is no longer in denial.
your retard buddies no longer even post
Mostly retard Obama worshippers do...that appears to be you. LOL
ISmple

Europe

#801798 Nov 10, 2012
Guys do you think a civil war is gonna break out soon?Im seeing a crap load of impeach obama all over the net and reading about these right wing nuts stocking up on ammo and weapons ready to get rid of Obama by force now.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#801799 Nov 10, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>An even higher number are Americans, regardless of minority status.
Just sayin'...
And Obama doesn't care about any of them.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#801800 Nov 10, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama authorized the msm to release the story just before Patreus was supposed to testify about Benghazigate, knowing it would result in his resignation. The msm had been sitting on it until Obama decided it was the right time to release it, just like they sat on the story about the Libyan fighters attacking our drone. Nothing happens in this administration by accident.
Exactly

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#801801 Nov 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I get you are an idiot who is too stupid to know the facts about the phone program.
I have a suggestion, get informed or STFU.
You still don't get it...wow. it doesn't matter what i think, it's the folks who think obama gave them the phone thats the problem.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#801802 Nov 10, 2012
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe
Are you daft?
Romney 'won' the Confederacy vote! LOL
He lost the:
Women's vote
Latino vote
Minorities vote
18-29 year olds vote
The Mormon vote
The Popular vote
The Electoral college
The 'swing' states including Florida
Both his former states
And...
Dems control the Senate!
Landslide is indeed the correct term.
This GOP medieval retrograde thinking has no place in our future.
I'm not surprised that you did not even read my post and just threw some poo!
ok yup, ya got all those things...now what?

INSPIRE ME!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#801803 Nov 10, 2012
Constitution-lover wrote:
Wonder what the tax and spend crowd will do ocne all of us rich people off shore all our money or just flat out leave? Who will give the liberals thier FREE ride once there is no money?
how do you get semen off of the constitution anyway?

constitution-lover....really?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#801804 Nov 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I work for a living. Try telling the truth once on a while.
A tax cut gives you more money to spend. Denying t makes you an idiot.
Hahahaha...that's what conservatives have been telling you idiots for years.

Nutsickles needs to read your post.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#801805 Nov 10, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
Well, another one bites the dust. Obama appointee CIA Director David Petraus has been forced to resign due to an adulterous affair. He got caught bangin' his biographer. Why is it that everybody Obama appoints turns out to be a slimeball? He's not only a lousy president, he also seems to be a poor judge of character.
Do the Feds investigate everyone who has an affair, or just the ones hand-picked by Obama?

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#801806 Nov 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So,in my example, you didn't have more money.
You right whiners are one bunch of dumbf*cks.
let me make this clear enough so a child can understand, maybe that will work for you..
If you earn 2 dimes and 1 nickel you have 25 cents . If government takes 1 dime from you this week you are left with 1 dime and one nickel of your original 25 cents. If the following week comes and they only take the nickel you are left with 2 dimes. At no point did you recive any aditonal coins,they only took less away from of your original 2 dimes and 1 nickel.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#801807 Nov 10, 2012
ISmple wrote:
Guys do you think a civil war is gonna break out soon?Im seeing a crap load of impeach obama all over the net and reading about these right wing nuts stocking up on ammo and weapons ready to get rid of Obama by force now.
frightening...imagine being advanced upon by an army of wheelchair bound white men, syuffed into their old army uniforms carrying their old sidearms in badly shaking arthritic paws...just before our current lean, mean military mows 'em down...bags flying everywhere

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#801808 Nov 10, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the fundamental transformation of this country strategy.
Eventually people will realize they don't want to be transformed anymore.
We can only hope. Like little children bring awed by a shiny object or better yet that flashy toy on TV that they got to have or die but ends up under the bed two days after they get it.

Now that it's all over it will be on to the next flashy toy.

I still think the media is going to turn on them. To many juicey stories floating around.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#801809 Nov 10, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're either a troll or a moron. Eff off!
Oh no, a realtime idiot is foaming at the mouth.

//////////
The day the Democrats took over was not Jan. 22, 2009, Obama's Inauguration; it was actually Jan. 3, 2007, when Democrats took control of the House of Representatives and the Senate. They ran both houses of Congress for two years before Obama took office.

On that day, Jan. 3, 2007:

•The Dow closed at 12,621.77

•Gross domestic product for the previous quarter rose at an annual rate of 3.5 percent

•The unemployment rate was 4.5 percent

•Bush's economic policies set a record of 52 straight months of job creation

•Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee, and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.

The economic meltdown 15 months later happened in banking and services, therefore, we can thank the Democrats for the crisis via trillions of dollars of toxic mortgages dumped on the economy from the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac fiascoes.

Bush asked Congress 17 times, starting in 2001, to stop Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac because it was financially risky for the economy. Barney Frank blocked any action, calling the warnings "a Chicken Little philosophy." He also told Bush to stay out of the way because they were in the process of creating the largest number of homeowners in the history of the country.

So when someone tries to blame Bush, remember Jan. 3, 2007, when the Democratic Party took over Congress and control of spending money.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/obama-3547 ...
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#801810 Nov 10, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it...wow. it doesn't matter what i think, it's the folks who think obama gave them the phone thats the problem.
on par with all the people who thought obama wasn't a citizen...or that thought he was a muslim...or thought he was the antichrist...or thought he was a communist...or thought he hates america...or thought he..........

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#801811 Nov 10, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Just 19? I thought Obama was shooting for 20 - just to close the deal for his goal of payback time.
19 is only for three years. He has a whole year after that to get it to 22. Being downgraded again is the bigger problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min PEllen 98,357
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min JOEL 69,525
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Who 47,027
Amy 10-1 1 hr pde 5
Amy - 9-29-2014 1 hr Ralph 30
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,755
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 641
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 178,605

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]