Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
741,821 - 741,840 of 1,101,103 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#801696 Nov 10, 2012
Not only did Fretard run off, he took Imwrong with him!!

At least some tards have the good sense to retreat after a huge defeat.

Not Lorac. Topix is her life. The KY nitwit is still wanting to munch her rug.

What a pair of losers!!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#801697 Nov 10, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't build that Fire Station!!
ROFLMAO
I didn't plan to come back. But seeing the denial and stupidity of folks like Lorac, I will remind them how completely wrong they are for a bit.
awwww, you gotta stay! you can reward knowledge or you can punish ignorance....i made my choice and i'll stick with it.

just remember to take a vacation from it once in a while...swimming in such stupidity for too long a period can cause "the willies"

Location hidden

#801698 Nov 10, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> hey asshat its been awhile ,I see you still have nothing but ignorance to offer. So tell me why it is my responibility to pay for your medical bills if you stick your manhood in another guys rectom and get aids ? Why am I responible to pay for your iresponsability or deviant behavior?
Usning the same stupid arguments that cost your side the election only proves what a moron you are.

You don't pay for nothing. Your SS checks and Medicare come out of my taxes, loser!! We know very well that all of you Obama haters are desperate old white scaredecats!!

Such a sore loser!! I'm lovin' it!!

Deal with it!!

Location hidden

#801699 Nov 10, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
California has adopted a tax policy of taxing those making 250 thousand or more. This tax policy is similar to the one President Obama and the US Senate is offering stubborn Republicans. Arnold could not lead in California, he was too busy cheating on his wife. The nation needs to look to California for a solution to the tax problem. Proposition 30 in California needs to be adopted nationwide. Problem solved.
Don't tell Emaam!!

Might cut into his scrap metal collecting profits!!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#801700 Nov 10, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> hey asshat its been awhile ,I see you still have nothing but ignorance to offer. So tell me why it is my responibility to pay for your medical bills if you stick your manhood in another guys rectom and get aids ? Why am I responible to pay for your iresponsability or deviant behavior?
dew yoo undrstan that yew don pai fur my inshurense, wee al pai intu a funt, like wee doo fur fiermens an poleese and wee al have aksesse tu the servisses wen we need thum...git it?
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#801701 Nov 10, 2012
In fact, although correlation is not causation, when you compare economic growth in periods with declining tax rates versus periods with high tax rates, there seems to be evidence that tax cuts might hurt growth. But we'll leave that possibility for another day.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/study-tax-cuts...
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#801702 Nov 10, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell Emaam!!
Might cut into his scrap metal collecting profits!!
i pictured him as more of a golf ball picker

Location hidden

#801703 Nov 10, 2012
Funny how phat little Lorac runs off when I come online.

Maybe I'll spend more time here to celebrate Obama's victory and rub her chubby little face it it!!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#801704 Nov 10, 2012
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
If you supported Romney... You abandoned 'class' entirely!
You went for a man that could not remember what he believed or why.
You knew he hid money offshore.
You knew he had zero capacity to understand the middle class.
You knew the GOP stance on both abortion and immigration was wrong.
You knew there was no cohesive course other than Bush 2.0 for the Repugs.
You should have known that Fox News is a sham.
You also knew that under Obama we were and are recovering.
In denial much?
Your premise is not valid.
The enthusiasm you have for obamma was NOT matched by entusiasm from people who voted for romney.

He was a non-choice and we knew it!

You act as though we are as emotionally distraught as you would have been if obamma lost.

Simply not the case.

I AM dissapointed that romney lost, but he was NOT my choice to run against obamma!

"elections" became a joke long before any of us were born!

Your "victory" is as much of a sham as my "defeat"!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#801705 Nov 10, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Usning the same stupid arguments that cost your side the election only proves what a moron you are.
You don't pay for nothing. Your SS checks and Medicare come out of my taxes, loser!! We know very well that all of you Obama haters are desperate old white scaredecats!!
Deal with it!!
it's a bit scary to me that a fella of his intellect has guns...is it just me?

Location hidden

#801706 Nov 10, 2012
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
The real surprise was Bachmann!
This sorry bible thumper managed to get reelected.
At least the losers will get Obamacare! LOL
GOP candidate, Willard Romney, used several deferments to avoid having to serve in the Vietnam War.
The same war that the GOP was sooo upset that Clinton didn't serve in.
Worse, Romney was such coward that he ducked out of an appearance on The View, fearing his reception by women who are not GOP drones.
So he sent Wife Of, aka 'Queen Ann', who stated that to Mormons serving as Mormon missionaries is the equivalent of serving in the armed forces:
"We find different ways of serving, and my five boys and my husband did serve missions, and did not serve in the military."
It's good to know that according to the Romney Worldview door-to-door proselytizing in France was the same as spending a year humping a rucksack and carrying an M-16 in the Mekong Delta.
Bachman outspent Jim Gravres 12 to 1 and barely squeaked by.

She's roadkill. The TP is dead, she has no forum. I'm betting she'll be much quieter after Bohner puts the ball gag and dog collar on her!!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#801707 Nov 10, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Deal with it!!
how about answering the question. Then if you still need to make yourself feel like a big man you can countinue to bable out your school yard insults.
carol

Orlando, FL

#801709 Nov 10, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
Maybe I'll spend more time here to celebrate Obama's victory and rub her chubby little face it it!!
Sheer coincidence. I was gone before you came on.

However, people in New Jersey are being told to go online when calling FEMA. They have no power to go online.

Welcome to bigger government and a peek into Obamacare.

Location hidden

#801710 Nov 10, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>who? fred and gunner? you won't see either for some time...fred is consoling himself in an insular twitter bubble with a bunch of young girltards and gunner? well, gunner is wandering around his studio apartment muttering and occasionally yelling at no one about the rigged election. i'd be willing to bet my name has come up quite often
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I figure DB's got his mouf on the exhaust of his Honda Rebel.

And trying to figure out how the landslide thing went the other way1!
carol

Orlando, FL

#801711 Nov 10, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
And I am not phat.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#801712 Nov 10, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>dew yoo undrstan that yew don pai fur my inshurense, wee al pai intu a funt, like wee doo fur fiermens an poleese and wee al have aksesse tu the servisses wen we need thum...git it?
try to understand this. I work for a living I pay for my own ins in full.I do not have any "aksesse" to the medical bennifits you recive that I am also forced to pay for.
carol

Orlando, FL

#801713 Nov 10, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
Not only did Fretard run off, he took Imwrong with him!!
At least some tards have the good sense to retreat after a huge defeat.
Not Lorac. Topix is her life. The KY nitwit is still wanting to munch her rug.
What a pair of losers!!
I wouldn't miss your embarrassment in a few more years for anything in this world.

And Tenzing isn't from Kentucky.

Location hidden

#801714 Nov 10, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> how about answering the question. Then if you still need to make yourself feel like a big man you can countinue to bable out your school yard insults.
In what parallel universe do losers get to ask questions??

Get over it!! The American people have delivered the verdict, and your side lost decisively. You are out of touch with your fellow citizens.

With your second amendment delusions of grandeur!!

Crybabies like you don't have the good sense to keep your mouth shut.

Now shut up and deal with it!!
Imhotep

United States

#801715 Nov 10, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Your premise is not valid.
The enthusiasm you have for obamma was NOT matched by entusiasm from people who voted for romney.
He was a non-choice and we knew it!
You act as though we are as emotionally distraught as you would have been if obamma lost.
Simply not the case.
I AM dissapointed that romney lost, but he was NOT my choice to run against obamma!
"elections" became a joke long before any of us were born!
Your "victory" is as much of a sham as my "defeat"!
Awe

Are you daft?

Romney 'won' the Confederacy vote! LOL

He lost the:

Women's vote
Latino vote
Minorities vote
18-29 year olds vote
The Mormon vote
The Popular vote
The Electoral college
The 'swing' states including Florida
Both his former states
And...
Dems control the Senate!

Landslide is indeed the correct term.

This GOP medieval retrograde thinking has no place in our future.

Location hidden

#801717 Nov 10, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheer coincidence. I was gone before you came on.
However, people in New Jersey are being told to go online when calling FEMA. They have no power to go online.
Welcome to bigger government and a peek into Obamacare.
Why do you insist on beating dead horses??

Have you no decency, Lorac?? At long last, have you no decency??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,503
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 21 min Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 21 min THE CRACKHEADS 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 53 min J RULES 69,060
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 56 min SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr gcaveman1 46,361
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago