Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,089)

Showing posts 741,761 - 741,780 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sicko, sick in the head
I didn't expect to see you on here so early, I figured you would be still celabrating obamas win down at the clinic killing babies at the expense of the taxpayers. By the way what happens after the taxpayers are gone,oh nevermind I remember the words of your master ..iresponible people will be punished with a child.
Your the sicko and you can't even comprehend it.
Jesus's Fetus's

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Zew wrote:
[QUOTE who="Jesus's Fetus's"]<quoted text>
Why do you care?
You live in South Africa.
You native blacks are racists. "

Because I have to sympathise with the thinking Americans who work to pay for your free abortion, free ARVs, free contraceptives, free housing projects and food stamps. Thats why I care.

PLUS, I dont like Obama.
Call dr Phil and tell him your feelings.
Pray to me.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Attacks on women by taking away their right to choose, their right to access to birth control thru their health insurance, equal pay for equal work.
You don't pay for PP abortions. YOU don't pay for other people's health care they get through their employer,and obviously, you think women are indeed worth less in the marketplace.
Giving states back the right to choose if they want abortion to be legal in their own state is not taking away anything.

It will make it a little more inconvenient to drive to the nearest state to get an abortion and may even encourage responsibility not to have that inconvenience - but giving the people back the power to make the important decisions in our lives and not 9 people sitting on the SC is not taking away anything.

Excuse me for saying this but you are so mixed up and brainwashed it's not even funny.
Zew

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Jesus's Fetus's"]<quoted text>
I liked romneys.
Repeal and regress.[/QUOTE]

The days of free housing projects are numbered, tent cities beckon.
Sanjay

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Colorado gave Obama 9 electoral votes.

LOL. This is what Obama gave Colorado.

One Company’s Horror Story

Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage & shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7K pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (1/3 of which are completely spoiled & unsalable), along with related detritus such as broken glass & stray module parts.

While $22K/month in storage costs go unpaid, the panels consume up to 1/3 of the company's warehouse space. Legal costs have forced CDG to slash payroll & lay off at least 3 employees. The company is facing pressure by the Dept of Energy to drop its petition to recoup those costs. The feds want CDG to swallow a $1.4 million tab to dispose of the bum solar panels.

In July, CDG asked a Delaware bankruptcy court "for permission either to sell or collect rent on the property Abound Solar Inc. has at its facility, saying the situation is threatening its ability to stay in business." Like many private enterprises in the Age of Obama's Brass-Knuckled Politics of Revenge, fear of retribution holds back many from coming forward publicly about such attempted shakedowns.

CDG serves industries ranging from automotive to food & beverage, electronic, medical, furniture, clothing, sporting goods & telecommunications. Founded in 2005, CDG handles distribution, fulfillment, transportation, logistics & inventory management using a high-tech data system. For the past 3 years, the company warehoused solar panels manufactured by Fort Collins-based Abound Solar.

Yes, Abound Solar. Also known as: Colorado's own Solyndra.

In June, less than a yr after fellow Obama green boondoggle Solyndra went belly up, Abound filed for bankruptcy. The financial outlook of the $400 M DOE loan guarantee recipient was based on false hope & imaginary change. Obama's envirocrats ignored bright red flags from Fitch about Abound's substandard technology & failures to meet basic efficiency targets.

Abound borrowed $70M against its $400M Obama DOE loan guarantee; taxpayers will lose up to $60M on the loan after the bankruptcy proceedings are complete. Nearly 125 Abound Solar employees lost their jobs. Screwed-over companies like CDG that did business with Abound are not alone. At least 1 other warehouse in Colorado is storing the costly panels. & an untold number of related contractors & businesses have been stiffed.

Recently released internal documents show that customers demanded replacements for the panels after experiencing "low performance," "under performance" & "catastrophic failures." Credit & technical advisers at DOE complained about having "major issues" with the Abound Solar deal & expressed concern over the "transaction pressure under which we are all now operating." The documents fly in the face of Obama's denial -- just days before Election Day -- that his White House played any role in this fiscal disaster.

The investigative work of Colorado's Todd Shepherd at CompleteColorado.com & Amy Oliver at the Independence Institute exposed Abound's crony ties to the Obama administration. Like Solyndra, Abound had a deep-pocketed bundler with ties to the White House.

Progressive activist & billionaire heiress Pat Stryker, a repeat visitor to the Obama White House, owns an investment firm that invested considerably in Abound & donated nearly $500 Million to the Democrats between 2008-2012.

Criminal & civil probes into Abound Solar's alleged malfeasance -- there are reports that the firm knowingly sold faulty goods -- have been launched in both Colorado & on Capitol Hill. The stench of pay-for-play abounds. While Obama giddily promises his cronies & sycophants that "the best is yet to come," small-business owners are fighting for their lives. Where's their "fair share"?
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> id bet I pay more in taxes per month than you earn in a year.
and you run twenty miles every morning and have a trophy wife...

heard that one before
Lincoln Duncan

Grayson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
Where's the idiot that said the stock market would be better by today?
In Greece throwing petrol bombs at the police ?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>700 billion a year on defense, when is enough enough Flack? We outspend the next 10 highest countries combined.
They spend so little because we protect their asses. Hey pull it all home. Less than ten years we will just have to send it all back because they will be at each others throat. You libtards are SO stupid. Just why do you think, outside the Cold War, there has not been a world war in almost 70 years. It's because America does not conquer but liberates.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
I am, because bad economy means less and less money will be pumped into welfare. Its going to get to a point where China cuts the line of credit to the US, thats when shit will hit the fan.
Agro subsidies will go, free / subsidised abortion, free ARVs and free contraceptives will go, food prices will skyrocket moer will fly.
You can kiss those food stamps goodbye.
The US economy is not going to recover.
Obama is re-inforcing the roots of anarchy and he doesnt care about you, he'll simply take off to Indonesia where he grew up under the care of his Indonesian stepfather.
I dont blame those who have taken to forming militia groups in frustration.
Do you really believe that a nonchalant guy like Obama cares? Obama does NOT care about any of you.
yawnnnnnnn...heard all of in in 2008, y'know, right after bush collapsed the economy. you remember...doncha?
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama said he'll pull US troops out of Afghanistan within 11 months of taking office, did he do that? No he did not, instead he sent more troops to fight the opium war of corruption.
Obama criticised bailouts and promised to support small business, did he do that? No he did not because he is a liar.
Obama criticised the subsidied to corporations, did he do anything to change that? No he did not because he is a loser that changed tune as soon as he stepped into the White House.
Obama wanted to occupy the White House, thats all that he wanted.
I now support the formation and strengthening of the militia in the US, four yrs under Obama is a long time.
south africa my ass...i smell pennsyltucky all over yew...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Off to run some errands.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>700 billion a year on defense, when is enough enough Flack? We outspend the next 10 highest countries combined.
Do you want France's or Germany's military to protect us and the rest of the world? Or maybe Australia's?

You tend to forget the rest of the world looks to us when they need us and just criticize us the rest of the time.

We're also looking at a growing Chinese military. Who would you rather have the biggest stick?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Sean Hannity, John Boehner say GOP should tackle immigration reform
Well, that was fast.
Just two days after President Barack Obama sailed to re-election over Mitt Romney, boosted by more than 70 percent of the Latino vote, some Republicans are striking a new tone on illegal immigration.
Conservative Fox News and radio host Sean Hannity said Thursday that his views on immigration have "evolved." Hannity continued:
We've gotta get rid of the immigration issue altogether. It's simple for me to fix it. I think you control the border first, you create a pathway for those people that are here, you don't say you gotta go home. And that is a position that I've evolved on. Because you know what—it just—it's gotta be resolved. The majority of people here—if some people have criminal records you can send 'em home—but if people are here, law-abiding, participating, four years, their kids are born here ... first secure the border, pathway to citizenship ... then it's done. But you can't let the problem continue. It's gotta stop.
Meanwhile, in an interview with ABC News' Diane Sawyer, House Speaker John Boehner said he is "confident" the two parties can agree to a deal on immigration.
"This issue has been around far too long," Boehner said. "A comprehensive approach is long overdue, and I'm confident that the president, myself, others can find the common ground to take care of this issue once and for all."
Just two years ago, Boehner said it was worth considering amending the U.S. Constitution to end birthright citizenship, because he said it might discourage people from illegally crossing the border. Boehner was also opposed to President George W. Bush's attempt to pass immigration reform.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/sean-hanni...
What say you, rightwingers? Have the rest of you 'evolved'?
So what's your solution? It's only going to get worse now.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Making abortion illegal does not reduce abortion.

It just kills more women already alive.

Richy rich right wingers just send little Susie out of state or country for a safe procedure.

Poor folks: coat hangers, TJ, underground clinics.....etc.

Abortion still on schedule.

YOU? <----- loser, clueless, nuts, spam, loser.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Giving states back the right to choose if they want abortion to be legal in their own state is not taking away anything.
It will make it a little more inconvenient to drive to the nearest state to get an abortion and may even encourage responsibility not to have that inconvenience - but giving the people back the power to make the important decisions in our lives and not 9 people sitting on the SC is not taking away anything.
Excuse me for saying this but you are so mixed up and brainwashed it's not even funny.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Yeah Homer I am with you, there must be another Solyndra out there where that money could be wasted.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> But I will say if you wish to kill your baby I'm not going to stop you. Just don't ask me to pay for it.
And I will say if you want cheap gas, don't ask my sons to pay for it with their lives.

Take the bus.
I do.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Sean Hannity, John Boehner say GOP should tackle immigration reform
Well, that was fast.
Just two days after President Barack Obama sailed to re-election over Mitt Romney, boosted by more than 70 percent of the Latino vote, some Republicans are striking a new tone on illegal immigration.
Conservative Fox News and radio host Sean Hannity said Thursday that his views on immigration have "evolved." Hannity continued:
We've gotta get rid of the immigration issue altogether. It's simple for me to fix it. I think you control the border first, you create a pathway for those people that are here, you don't say you gotta go home. And that is a position that I've evolved on. Because you know what—it just—it's gotta be resolved. The majority of people here—if some people have criminal records you can send 'em home—but if people are here, law-abiding, participating, four years, their kids are born here ... first secure the border, pathway to citizenship ... then it's done. But you can't let the problem continue. It's gotta stop.
Meanwhile, in an interview with ABC News' Diane Sawyer, House Speaker John Boehner said he is "confident" the two parties can agree to a deal on immigration.
"This issue has been around far too long," Boehner said. "A comprehensive approach is long overdue, and I'm confident that the president, myself, others can find the common ground to take care of this issue once and for all."
Just two years ago, Boehner said it was worth considering amending the U.S. Constitution to end birthright citizenship, because he said it might discourage people from illegally crossing the border. Boehner was also opposed to President George W. Bush's attempt to pass immigration reform.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/sean-hanni...
What say you, rightwingers? Have the rest of you 'evolved'?
Of course you liberals are well ahead of the curve on illegal immigrants. You alone have what? Six? Seven? Of course your gardener is only seasonal, but I counted him anyway.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>and you run twenty miles every morning and have a trophy wife...
heard that one before
I don't run but I'm am very happy with my wife.
Jesus's Fetus's

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>south africa my ass...i smell pennsyltucky all over yew...
I'm got the bottom feeder on my hook.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What? Two days? Or has it been three already?
What's with all the troll talk today pal__did someone hurt your feelings?
Who are those two fksticks that are posting back and forth all night, some of your keyboard kin?
Fine example of "troll talk".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 741,761 - 741,780 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min wojar 167,697
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 17 min Jack 3,785
Happy Easter Chicago 9 dead 29 min joey 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 55 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,215
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,043
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr DoDaDoDaDay 47,081
Great Chicago Fire Was Japan's Conspiracy (Jun '11) 1 hr yasuo 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Catfish Hunter 96,157
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••