Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
741,761 - 741,780 of 1,085,048 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

WTF is wrong with you tards?

oops, just answered my own question

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how many people are still without power and homes and FEMA is broke?
Obama did what any president would do after a natural disaster. But he was able to capitalize on it right before an election.
And he did. Big time.
I never said he didn't, and I never said Romney didn't try to, either. I don't have any unrealistic expectations that FEMA or anyone else can rebuild a disaster area in 2 weeks even if there were bottomless resources on site. Do you think they keep warehouses full of workers and spare drag & drop cities? FEMA is broke? Why shouldn't they be? They've had had over a hundred disaster declarations so far this year. In your zeal to blame Obama for acts of God, have you ALREADY forgotten Hurricane Isaac and the fires out west?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The people can only be taxed so much.
Obama doesn't seem to understand this.
Arguing with an idiot like you:

Taxes are the lowest in generations!

Debt grows every year! Under right wingers too: Bush/Cheney cut taxes more AND BORROWED $5 TRILLION!(You cried about this?)(Any of you?) No.

tax cuts: more debt.

The right winger way!

TAXES GOING UP ON RICHEST INCOMES! DEAL WITH IT LOSERS!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

I dont claim to understand statistics and polling because I believe its all a myth, just like global warming, said Sen. James Inhofe of Oklahoma.But I think if we change the number of Electoral College votes, it will help people see the FiveThirtyEight for the fraud that it is.

don't stop believin'

you'll never win another election....

“See how you are?”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The people can only be taxed so much.
Obama doesn't seem to understand this.
Carol doesn't understand this.
Why aren't you asking SPECIFICALLY which deductions Boehner wants to get rid of? Chances are astronomically high that they will hurt you - but Soros and Adelson won't even notice.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
This election was over before it began!
Easy to predict.
Lies are all you had and it was very obvious!
Suck it up and get with the future or fall into the abyss.
Or WHAT?

You gonna PUSH ME???

SEE!

You guys KNOW it's B.S. and people will have to be FORCED to "get with the program" OR ELSE!!

The threats get louder and more menacing every day!

You would be ashamed if you knew (or cared) what the concept of shame was!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Kahuna wrote:
<quoted text>It is in the nature of so many of the taker class WHO WENT TO BED NOV.6 DREAMING OF FREE OBOT PHONES, MORTGAGE PAID BY THEIR NEIGHBORS, AND FREE TANKS OF GAS PAID BY BP.
They can't help themselves with display of excessive celebration/spiking the ball, professional protesting, occupying,intimidation,show of force via paramilitary garbed billy clubbed armed Hyphenated-Panthers at voting centers,etc.
Case in point for spiking the ball. I had 2 signs in my yard for GOP candidates on Nov. 6. In the morning I had 20 Demo candidate signs in my yard. Classless parasites.
wow...you're acting as though this shitty strategy didn't lose you the election.

what's that definition of insanity again?
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Lord Fetch wrote:
I dont claim to understand statistics and polling because I believe its all a myth, just like global warming, said Sen. James Inhofe of Oklahoma.But I think if we change the number of Electoral College votes, it will help people see the FiveThirtyEight for the fraud that it is.
don't stop believin'
you'll never win another election....
BWWWAAAAHAHAHA!!!!

Quoting a senator is not the way to make a point!

LMMFAO!

You want to think you won the last one, you really ARE a gullible sheeple-oid!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If only the CBO hadn't predicted the economy will grow by 0.05% instead of 1.7% which is necessary to stay afloat if Obama gets his way on January 1.
In its most dire warning yet about the fiscal cliff, the CBO said the economy would contract by 0.5 percent in calendar year 2013 if the George W. Bush-era tax rates expire and automatic spending cuts are implemented.

Unemployment also would rise from 8.2 percent in 2012 to 9.1 percent next year, the office estimates.

http://www.cbo.gov/publication/43539
http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/budget/...

I incorrectly added another zero. It's 0.5% but doesn't really change the scenario.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
But Obama took some photo ops after Hurricane Sandy.
Isn't he the "never let a good crisis go to waste" president?
What's most astonishing - and alarming - is how tunnel-visioned we've become as a nation.
Wellll...as POTUS he better stay stateside-

There's EARTHQUAKES in divers places!

Magnitudes enough to shake solid cores of concrete and rebar in their foundations!

(Holy COW!!!!!!!!!!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what happened in 1994 - the Republican Revolution under the Clinton administration in the second year of his first term.
Think it just took us four years to adjust to what happened in 2008.
Hopefully, by 2014, Americans will have woken up from their stupor.
Carol I have No Doubt We The People Will Bounce Back In 2014 I have all the Confidence Obama will not change course nothing will improve and Reid will continue to be an obstructionist!! If anyone was given a Mandate in this election it was the House Republicans!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi loser!
Obama thumped your DB's.
That must hurt. America said: hey waxturd! we don't like you. Or your ideas about things. We leave you out of the loop. Just sit there and cry: YOU DON'T MATTER!
just sour grapes losers on here for four more?
It's cool! We need our comedy! Laughing at you is fun! You are so stupid. Really dumb.
Our guy won! Hurray! Threaten all you want, right wingers lay off etc...... really it's right wingers get left out and left behind.
Tax increase? Boehner: whaaaaaa whaaaaaa whaaaaaa!
LOL
LOL
LOL
Would you like a set of crayons for Christmas?

“See how you are?”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be asking yourself who pays for 72 million.
But you'll know soon enough.
Romney's solution was reform. That's a good thing when something isn't working.
Romney's answer was revert. It's a good thing to know when something didn't work.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
WTF is wrong with you tards?
oops, just answered my own question
No wonder America is in decline...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
He won carol, might as well get on with your life?
I'm prepared. But you might be in for a big surprise.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>
BWWWAAAAHAHAHA!!!!
Quoting a senator is not the way to make a point!
LMMFAO!
You want to think you won the last one, you really ARE a gullible sheeple-oid!
so....when will president romney be sworn in?

oh yeah, never

i guess you're right
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol I have No Doubt We The People Will Bounce Back In 2014 I have all the Confidence Obama will not change course nothing will improve and Reid will continue to be an obstructionist!! If anyone was given a Mandate in this election it was the House Republicans!!!
double down on the intolerant craziness...next time it'll work for sure:

http://tinyurl.com/dj2quy
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
There is plenty of evidence that ethics is in short supply in both business and Washington. There isn't ANY reason people should get free handouts just because they don't want to work, that's a no-brainer. It's also a no-brainer that it was top end lack of ethics that caused the economy to tank. At the same time, how is firing people who DO want to work supportive of the notion that corporations are AT ALL interested in building the economy?(It seems more likely that reducing labor costs is going to get that CEO his bonus at the fiscal quarter.) Isn't 47% more than enough? Nevada has 11.8% unemployment - isn't THAT enough?
Never having received any free hand outs here-ALWAYS having work (along with my spouse) for ANY and EVERYTHING we've ever had the blessings of being able to EARN, I agree with your statement about that.
The rest-
I'll have to hold on response, till I recooperrate from the earth shaking beneath my feet....
Imhotep

Silver Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
His Mormonism was definitely a factor in a lot of republicans and conservatives not voting.
But it might just prove to have been a blessing in disguise.
The GOP did not have a viable candidate.
The selection was poor to ridiculous.
Paul & Huntsman were the only sane offerings.

Obama did not deviate. His message was clear.

Mitt had no message, only lies, distortion and wishful thinking.

The problem with the GOP is they actually believed their own spin and so did Fox!

Now the 'piper must be paid'
I expect the Rep governors that tried to bust unions to be cast out in 2014.

Most people fail to appreciate just how significant this victory was and the consequences for Repugs.

The GOP is a broken entity that needs drastic reform.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
In its most dire warning yet about the fiscal cliff, the CBO said the economy would contract by 0.5 percent in calendar year 2013 if the George W. Bush-era tax rates expire and automatic spending cuts are implemented.
Unemployment also would rise from 8.2 percent in 2012 to 9.1 percent next year, the office estimates.
http://www.cbo.gov/publication/43539
http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/budget/...
I incorrectly added another zero. It's 0.5% but doesn't really change the scenario.
well then, write to eric cantor and tell him to allow boner o do the right thing...otherwise it's on your head carol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••