Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
741,641 - 741,660 of 1,099,852 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#801507 Nov 10, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have to pretend to be anything other than what we've always been. The party who holds traditional values and believes government unchecked is the enemy.
We just have to reach out and get that message across in 2016 better than we did this time around. It should be a lot easier to do after four years of Democrats getting their way.
Marco Rubio is already preparing to be the face of the Republican party in 2016. But I'm sure you'll find some way to crucify a Latino who disagrees with your ideology too.
Miss Carol, they will 'try' to hang an albatross around any Republican or Conservative it's what they do. That we have an albatross in the White House, and all taxpayers are paying the bill.'and so it goes...
FORWARD to Obamageddon

Piscataway, NJ

#801508 Nov 10, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>We don't want to take away anybody's rights. We're just tired of paying for all their free sh't. If you want to pay for it that's fine. Stroke 'em a check.
How are Iran and China on rights?

The American Dream is dead. The new normal or Obama's American Nightmare is:

- IPAB deciding on "life" and whose is worth more socially

- Bigger government intrusion with less freedom

- Mediocrity replacing the work ethic, but the government will guarantee your free cell phone and free birth control so that you are happy

If you are lucky enough to have a job, reduce your income to qualify for all the entitlements you can grab or fake a social security disability, study Spanish & Chinese and you'll be fine. Your children and grandchildren won't be, but hey, that's the new Obama normal that the majority of Americans want.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801509 Nov 10, 2012
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi loser!
yesterday you said you were leaving for good.....done here?
Are you one of those losers who will have a Romney/Ryan sticker still on the car in Hillary's second term?
I don't have a car. Cars are for women and pussi*s. I have a big pickup truck. It doesn't have any R/R stickers either. It has a big confederate flag in the back window and several NRA stickers. The plate says BEERSODA. Any more questions douchebag?
FORWARD to Obamageddon

Piscataway, NJ

#801510 Nov 10, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> think for a moment.. tax cuts are not give away. Its money they earned not being taken from them by force and handed to someone else.in simpler words a tax cut is just less theft of ones earnings by the government.
Federal income taxes were created in the early 1900s to support wars. Since Obama is going to end all wars, maybe the federal income tax will be cancelled.

Personally, I'd hate to see that happen, because the Obama's would have to pay out of pocket for the fuel for Air Force One when they go on their frequent cross-country date nights.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#801511 Nov 10, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Threatening the President of the United States is a crime, no matter if the President is R or D.
We are all Americans and should display respect for the office of the President no matter what. To go on Twitter and say, 4 more years of this n---er and hope he gets assassinated, is just heinous. I hope this will be a learning experience for this girl, who is obviously ignorant. Maybe she'll go to school now rather than working a minimum wage job at 22 and getting fatter and fatter everyday. That whole twitter thing has brought out the worst in many people; now she will not be hired by anyone, she has made herself a pariah.
I didn't like Bush, but would never condone anyone promoting violence against him or his family. It's just not right and makes all Americans look bad.
THAT, from a fweeduhm herd pack lemming, supporting the
"Don't boo, vote for revenge" propoganda Chitcargo ghetto/gutter poliTical machine?

Oh the stench of communisTic hypcoricy.
FORWARD to Obamageddon

Piscataway, NJ

#801512 Nov 10, 2012
Patriot wrote:
It is clear, the insane are in charge:
Bloomberg bans food donations to homeless shelters…
NOVEMBER 9, 2012
Following the destruction left by Hurricane Sandy, millions of New Yorkers have been left without a roof over their head and food in their stomach. Despite the efforts by many to donate food and water, their donations aren’t all being accepted.
New York City was one of the hardest hit areas during Hurricane Sandy, and the effort to get the city back on track has been nonstop. Despite his full attention being put on the clean up effort, Mayor Michael Bloomberg is continuing his previous ban on all food donations to homeless shelters for victims of the hurricane. According to MSM Now, Bloomberg is banning the food “because the city can’t properly assess salt, fat and fiber in donated food and thereby ensure starving people are getting the optimal levels of nutrition.”
http://revolutionradio.org/...
Now, now. The IMPORTANT thing is that Bloomberg supported the re-election of a president who takes global warming seriously.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801513 Nov 10, 2012
FORWARD to Obamageddon wrote:
<quoted text>And when China totally owns our economy thanks to Obama's soon to be legacy of $21 Trillion in debt, and Iran has nuked a country or two, how important will that coffee break be?
And when all the American companies move to China due to their better work ethic and absence of union thugs, their economy will boom and we will "work for them", like the professor in that freaky commercial says.
FORWARD to Obamageddon

Piscataway, NJ

#801514 Nov 10, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Miss Carol, they will 'try' to hang an albatross around any Republican or Conservative it's what they do. That we have an albatross in the White House, and all taxpayers are paying the bill.'and so it goes...
Libs are probably thrilled that Petraeus (a holdover from the Bush era) has resigned because of adultery. The same libs who didn't care that Clinton's adultery took place in the Oval office with a subordinate and that he then lied about it.
richard

AOL

#801516 Nov 10, 2012
man ,..
this country is phuked up --
we have children in charge
prepare for some very hard times ahead of us -- things will slowly get worse ,...and then all hell will break loose ,...obama and the senate democrats will drive the western world in to total economic collapse ,.. there is noting to stop it now -
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#801517 Nov 10, 2012
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi loser!
yesterday you said you were leaving for good.....done here?
Are you one of those losers who will have a Romney/Ryan sticker still on the car in Hillary's second term?
If you are still breathing, I bet you will be one of the liberal losers still posting here all day, all night six years from now.

Get a life, loser.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#801518 Nov 10, 2012
Layoff bomb detonates; Large corporations join small businesses in announcing mass cuts

http://twitchy.com/2012/11/08/layoff-bomb-det...

Democrats actually want misery. They voted for it.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#801519 Nov 10, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> think for a moment.. tax cuts are not give away. Its money they earned not being taken from them by force and handed to someone else.in simpler words a tax cut is just less theft of ones earnings by the government.
Blah Blah Blah.

So if you have a taxable income of $100K and your rate goes from 28 to 25%, you evidently don;t have an additional $3k in your bank account?

Did or did not the tax cuts give you that additional $3K.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801520 Nov 10, 2012
Patriot wrote:
It is clear, the insane are in charge:
Bloomberg bans food donations to homeless shelters…
NOVEMBER 9, 2012
Following the destruction left by Hurricane Sandy, millions of New Yorkers have been left without a roof over their head and food in their stomach. Despite the efforts by many to donate food and water, their donations aren’t all being accepted.
New York City was one of the hardest hit areas during Hurricane Sandy, and the effort to get the city back on track has been nonstop. Despite his full attention being put on the clean up effort, Mayor Michael Bloomberg is continuing his previous ban on all food donations to homeless shelters for victims of the hurricane. According to MSM Now, Bloomberg is banning the food “because the city can’t properly assess salt, fat and fiber in donated food and thereby ensure starving people are getting the optimal levels of nutrition.”
http://revolutionradio.org/...
Well, at least he's making some progress with the Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Union. The power might be back on in a few days, unless of course, negotiations stall.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#801522 Nov 10, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Republicans are so stupid to think a Cuban is the answer to all their Latino woes.
It's precisely that "traditional values" crapola that lost you every voter under the age of 65.
The message of unequal pay for women, vaginal probes, legitimate rape, life begins at conception, ant-birth control, and anti-gay that is killing your Party.
Yeah, they need to quit letting the demosloths drag them down into the same mindless propaganda ghetto/gutter troughs of incotrinated, dark age hate and spew BS, and just start grabbing the actually EXPERIENCED, QUALIFIED for Leadership types, out of the ranks , FOR the People, By the People and Of the People.

Fourteen hundred and fifty five days and counting! PLENTY of time to prepare to restore America again!!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#801523 Nov 10, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't have a car. Cars are for women and pussi*s. I have a big pickup truck. It doesn't have any R/R stickers either. It has a big confederate flag in the back window and several NRA stickers. The plate says BEERSODA. Any more questions douchebag?
Just as I would think.

You're one of those.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Lillington, NC

#801524 Nov 10, 2012
<quoted text>Federal income taxes were created in the early 1900s to support wars. Since Obama is going to end all wars, maybe the federal income tax will be cancelled.
Personally, I'd hate to see that happen, because the Obama's would have to pay out of pocket for the fuel for Air Force One when they go on their frequent cross-country date nights.
Hi loser!

Where were you?

Bush flew on the same 747 hundreds of times: cause my yard in Texas needs weedin!

Obama can fly anytime he wants: he is the winner!

I say put some serious hours on that plane!

And raise taxes on rich incomes: make Boehner cry again! Losers!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801526 Nov 10, 2012
dr phil wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a dk and brain either
Those are for men.
Wow! Great comeback! I feel this big (fingers touching). How old are you, 12?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#801527 Nov 10, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Your husband dumped you. Why am I not surprised?
My ex is alive today because I opted not to ram a 2-foot long icicle up his left nostril and leave him bleeding from his rather fatty brain into his pillow - I didn't want to leave my children fatherless.

He did, however, and as soon as the judge allocated me child support payments, he ran off to California, not to be seen again by my sons for the next 7 years.

Sometimes we make less than optimal mate choices - so I left his sorry ass on the side of my road to a better life.

Next.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801528 Nov 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I would think.
You're one of those.
And you're a chickenshit, draft-dodging, war protesting peace queer. One of those.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#801529 Nov 10, 2012
<quoted text>How are Iran and China on rights?
The American Dream is dead. The new normal or Obama's American Nightmare is:
- IPAB deciding on "life" and whose is worth more socially
- Bigger government intrusion with less freedom
- Mediocrity replacing the work ethic, but the government will guarantee your free cell phone and free birth control so that you are happy
If you are lucky enough to have a job, reduce your income to qualify for all the entitlements you can grab or fake a social security disability, study Spanish & Chinese and you'll be fine. Your children and grandchildren won't be, but hey, that's the new Obama normal that the majority of Americans want.
Human rights is what THEY got For SURE!!!!!!

Hell, you can BUY a human there, RIGHT???

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min Frijoles 68,944
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min James 68,351
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 2 hr Mr Michael 1
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 2 hr minluo 2
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,649
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 177,347
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••