Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#801625 Nov 10, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like a set of crayons for Christmas?
That would require staying within the lines of the picture, if used??
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#801626 Nov 10, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder America is in decline...
it only appears to be in decline to someone who will , no doubt, not see the end of this decade...we young folk are still relevant and not afraid of our own shadows
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#801627 Nov 10, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>wow...you're acting as though this shitty strategy didn't lose you the election.
what's that definition of insanity again?
It's not all that bad for us. You takers didn't get the House so Obama & the racist Harry Reid still has a leash. It's very rare for an incumbent president to lose, but it's common for the other party to gain seats durin mid-term elections.

That's what you should be worried about now, dolt. Stay cocky.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#801629 Nov 10, 2012
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP did not have a viable candidate.
The selection was poor to ridiculous.
Paul & Huntsman were the only sane offerings.
Obama did not deviate. His message was clear.
Mitt had no message, only lies, distortion and wishful thinking.
The problem with the GOP is they actually believed their own spin and so did Fox!
Now the 'piper must be paid'
I expect the Rep governors that tried to bust unions to be cast out in 2014.
Most people fail to appreciate just how significant this victory was and the consequences for Repugs.
The GOP is a broken entity that needs drastic reform.
walker survived the recall but he won't be re elected...scott? gone...kasich gone

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#801630 Nov 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Blah Blah.
So if you have a taxable income of $100K and your rate goes from 28 to 25%, you evidently don;t have an additional $3k in your bank account?
Did or did not the tax cuts give you that additional $3K.
Hey stupid fck, a tax cut doesn't give you money. A tax cut is the government taking less of what already belongs to you.

Wanna change the tax code? Make people pay taxes from their pocket books not as income deductions.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#801631 Nov 10, 2012
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes are not theft.
We all own the gov.
It is ours. All assets and all debts.
"You people"
Wonder why you lost?
Grow up!
......someday: for NOW: WE WON == YOU LOST -- YOU SCCCKKKKK!
lillys abortions and birth controll is not my debt, paying for a capalbe persons food and housing is not my debt, purchasing phones for others is not my debt, paying for the needs of illeagls is not my debt, dems aids medication is not my debt, funding muslim terrorist is not my debt, african ball washing is not my debt. Shuold I countinue?
carol

Orlando, FL

#801632 Nov 10, 2012
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol I have No Doubt We The People Will Bounce Back In 2014 I have all the Confidence Obama will not change course nothing will improve and Reid will continue to be an obstructionist!! If anyone was given a Mandate in this election it was the House Republicans!!!
Our mandate is being the loyal opposition, I agree, but I'm really praying the House Republicans will give Obama and the Democrats free rein.

It's the only way we can be blameless in 2014 and 2016.

The liberals will try to turn it on us again for sure otherwise.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#801633 Nov 10, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>why? is one of your team mates gearing up to shoot him?
i'll bet one of 'em is...
Funny how I just commented about Democrats of lower intelligence relating to violence. Watch out Crotch Boy, Leosnana will call you stupid as teammate is one word, dolt.
carol

Orlando, FL

#801634 Nov 10, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>why? is one of your team mates gearing up to shoot him?
i'll bet one of 'em is...
Those are your words.

The big surprise will be when your blinders finally come off - sooner or later.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#801635 Nov 10, 2012
carol wrote:
Hope some of my other fellow clear thinkers return soon.
We have been given a mandate to be the loyal opposition again.
Didn't think I'd have it in me but, actually, I wouldn't want to miss the liberal exodus of changed minds on here over the next four years for anything.
who? fred and gunner? you won't see either for some time...fred is consoling himself in an insular twitter bubble with a bunch of young girltards and gunner? well, gunner is wandering around his studio apartment muttering and occasionally yelling at no one about the rigged election. i'd be willing to bet my name has come up quite often

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#801636 Nov 10, 2012
Well, see ya libturds. You nothings can stay here all day, doing mindless chat, but us Republicans/Libertarians have work to do. Keep being stupid & lazy thieves. You know we will support your useless arses.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#801637 Nov 10, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Our mandate is being the loyal opposition, I agree, but I'm really praying the House Republicans will give Obama and the Democrats free rein.
It's the only way we can be blameless in 2014 and 2016.
The liberals will try to turn it on us again for sure otherwise.
how exactly does one acquire a "mandate" by losing?

more like a fool's errand
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#801638 Nov 10, 2012
Constitution-lover wrote:
GET OUT WHY YOU CAN..
classic!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#801639 Nov 10, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>walker survived the recall but he won't be re elected...scott? gone...kasich gone
Why aren't you guys talking about bachman?
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#801640 Nov 10, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> lillys abortions and birth controll is not my debt, paying for a capalbe persons food and housing is not my debt, purchasing phones for others is not my debt, paying for the needs of illeagls is not my debt, dems aids medication is not my debt, funding muslim terrorist is not my debt, african ball washing is not my debt. Shuold I countinue?
double classic!!

please do continue...
carol

Orlando, FL

#801641 Nov 10, 2012
Constitution-lover wrote:
Lucky I seen this coming. I have both my strip malls sold as of Thursday. By next week Friday should have my two office building deal done....My goal is by year end to have all mye property sold here in the states. I had most of money off shored last year rest is going by year end also. Next year my wife and my kids all move out of the USA..It is sad how far this once great nation has fallen at the hands of the big spending big taxing liberal freaks...
I advise anyone who has the means to do so, get out now. Obama will lock down the borders and freeze accounts in the states. Before 2016 Obama will ahve named himself KING of the USA and elections will be suspended....GET OUT WHY YOU CAN..
We have another election coming up in 2014. Maybe you should hang around a little longer. Obamacare will have done enough damage by then.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#801642 Nov 10, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>it only appears to be in decline to someone who will , no doubt, not see the end of this decade...we young folk are still relevant and not afraid of our own shadows
You are an idiot and have no clue how old I am. I bet I'm younger than you, but since you area liar/Democrat/Sociliast dirbagger, there's no piont discussing this with you. Later, Mr. Nothing.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#801643 Nov 10, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how I just commented about Democrats of lower intelligence relating to violence. Watch out Crotch Boy, Leosnana will call you stupid as teammate is one word, dolt.
gee, you finally win one...have a banana
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#801644 Nov 10, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm prepared. But you might be in for a big surprise.
Republicans will be more moderate and Latino, less tea party foxites?
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#801645 Nov 10, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>so....when will president romney be sworn in?
oh yeah, never
i guess you're right
Pretending to misunderstand someone is not cute, it is CHILDISH!

Since you have shown yourself to be a child, I will address you as such.

Obamma won the "election".(got that?)

You will not get what you think you will get from him.(got that?)

Should I use shorter words or did that get through?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Guru 182,099
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min IBdaMann 49,330
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,911
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr L Morales 71,257
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMare 51,291
Jackie Robinson Little League 3 hr very disappointed 1
amy 12-26 5 hr RACE 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]