Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Nov 09

Beaver Island, MI

#801471 Nov 10, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>I have a job. I own and manage a housing complex with over 50 units. I don't allow welfare mammies or ghetto-rats, though for some reason none have ever applied here anyway.
If you're managing 50 units I'm sure someone's toilet needs unplugged. Maybe you should get busy. Or, are you a typical Republican, just sitting at a desk while one of your underpaid non-union employees does the work for you while you play on the computer.
p.s.
Did you build those 50 units yourself?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#801472 Nov 10, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>i THINK i WILL JOIN YOU BUNCH OF DO NOTHINGS EXCEPT i WILL STILL WORK , i JUST WON'T REPORT MY EARNINGS ANYMORE ,NOT HARD FOR ME TO DO BEING SELF EMPLOYED AND FISHING IS VERY HARD TO TAX , I CAN BURY MY MONEY AND WHEN i RETIRE i CAN LIVE OFF SOMEONE ELSES KIDS BACK ISNT THAT HOW IT WORKS FOR NEARLY HALF OF THIS COUNTRY , ENCOURAGE YOUR KIDS TO STOP FUCKING AROUND AND GET AN EDUCATION , I AM COUNTING ON IT FOR MY RETIREMENT .
This has been my ex-husband's strategy for the last 20 years - of course, he also lives without electricity, heats his 10' x 20' shack with a wood stove, draws his water from a well outside the front door, and shits in an outhouse, in order to stay 'off the grid', and continue to evade detection by the IRS....but whatever peels your grapefruit is fine by me.
FORWARD to Obamageddon

Piscataway, NJ

#801473 Nov 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess your biz buddies loved the Bush recession.
As for running on give-aways, Republicans always run on tax cuts i.e, give-aways.
The Bush recession compared to the Obama Depression are already the good old days.
GOPidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#801475 Nov 10, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have to pretend to be anything other than what we've always been. The party who holds traditional values and believes government unchecked is the enemy.
We just have to reach out and get that message across in 2016 better than we did this time around. It should be a lot easier to do after four years of Democrats getting their way.
Marco Rubio is already preparing to be the face of the Republican party in 2016. But I'm sure you'll find some way to crucify a Latino who disagrees with your ideology too.
LOL Republicans are so stupid to think a Cuban is the answer to all their Latino woes.
It's precisely that "traditional values" crapola that lost you every voter under the age of 65.
The message of unequal pay for women, vaginal probes, legitimate rape, life begins at conception, ant-birth control, and anti-gay that is killing your Party.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#801476 Nov 10, 2012
FORWARD to Obamageddon wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid people re-elected Obama based on single social issues.
And stupid people might have elected Romney based on single social issues. It would appear that the majority disagreed with the opposition. It's a novel idea the nation's forefathers called DEMOCRACY.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#801477 Nov 10, 2012
<quoted text>Stupid people re-elected Obama based on single social issues.
It's not stupid to want to protect civil rights, and the rights of women and gays and children. We fight for those rights for everyone, the rights that the unions fought for were for everyone. Everytime you take a lunch break or coffee break or have a paid vacation or raise or sick day or 40 hr week, or maternity leave; these were won by unions. We fight for rights for ALL Americans.
You fight to take away rights of women, gays and children, minorities and blacks.
That is the difference between us.
GOPidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#801478 Nov 10, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
He can repay CHRISTIE anytime. Typical democrat-always owing SOMEBODY else something for SOMEBODY elses efforts!!!
LOL, 6 months ago the fat guy was the GOP savior.
Funny how the small Government message falls by the wayside when you need the federal government.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801479 Nov 10, 2012
Not Real Sure wrote:
The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. Thomas Jefferson
"Hey Sally, you lookin' mighty good! Ready to do the wild thang?" - Thomas Jefferson
GOPidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#801480 Nov 10, 2012
<quoted text>I hope Congress immediately agrees on all tax hikes on the rich in support of Obama's War on Success. And then we who get to sit back and watch nothing improve. Tax the wealthy at 100%, which would support the government for a whole 8 days. Here come the Days of Whine & Sheeze.
It's a 3% increase ONLY on the income over $200,000.
Stop wetting your pants. The country did just fine when that was the tax rate under Clinton and a GOP Congress.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#801481 Nov 10, 2012
carol wrote:
It should be mentioned again that an exit poll said 42% were swayed by Obama's reaction to Hurricane Sandy.
That's 4 in 10 voters.
Also, Romney's mormonism went against him.
So, while Obama wants to believe he was reelected because of his "approach", he's a bit delusional.
I read that more Mormons voted for Bush than they did Romney.
Seems he's not well liked anywhere. You got a bad candidate, no one really liked him from the get go, even you.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801482 Nov 10, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>This has been my ex-husband's strategy for the last 20 years - of course, he also lives without electricity, heats his 10' x 20' shack with a wood stove, draws his water from a well outside the front door, and shits in an outhouse, in order to stay 'off the grid', and continue to evade detection by the IRS....but whatever peels your grapefruit is fine by me.
Your husband dumped you. Why am I not surprised?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#801483 Nov 10, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
I wish I had no heart, it aches so
That's your bungholio, one of the hazards of reciprocated love.
FORWARD to Obamageddon

Piscataway, NJ

#801484 Nov 10, 2012
carol wrote:
It should be mentioned again that an exit poll said 42% were swayed by Obama's reaction to Hurricane Sandy.
That's 4 in 10 voters.
Also, Romney's mormonism went against him.
So, while Obama wants to believe he was reelected because of his "approach", he's a bit delusional.
Chris Matthews' comments about how great the storm was for Obama politically, speak volumes about the liberal mindset.

Gullible Americans bought the Obama campaign's message that Romney was out of touch with their pain.

Now we can safely say how true it is of the far-left MSM and the union bosses that are the Democratic Party.

Chris Tingle Down My Leg Matthews is the poster child of media bias and Democrat hypocrites.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#801485 Nov 10, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>This has been my ex-husband's strategy for the last 20 years - of course, he also lives without electricity, heats his 10' x 20' shack with a wood stove, draws his water from a well outside the front door, and shits in an outhouse, in order to stay 'off the grid', and continue to evade detection by the IRS....but whatever peels your grapefruit is fine by me.
Interesting; did he not want to pay child support? How does he support himself?

“See how you are?”

Earth

#801486 Nov 10, 2012
<quoted text>The Bush recession compared to the Obama Depression are already the good old days.
You mean the Bush recession that started in 2007? The gift that keeps on giving...
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801488 Nov 10, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You fight to take away rights of women, gays and children, minorities and blacks.
We don't want to take away anybody's rights. We're just tired of paying for all their free sh't. If you want to pay for it that's fine. Stroke 'em a check.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#801489 Nov 10, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good News!! Corrupt Attorney General Eric Holder, the one who, along with Obama, is responsible for the death of Agent Brian Terry and countless Mexican citizens and who also refused to prosecute Obama's Black Panthers, may be resigning before his past catches up with him.
Bad News. Obama might replace him with corrupt Mass. Governor Deval Patrick, who has more skeletons in his closet than his other choice, Janet Napolitano. America will continue to get beat down under this lame excuse for a president.
O geez...the guy in charge of overseeing the state of "medical fungus for national shipment" facility?

Man. That's NOT good.
FORWARD to Obamageddon

Piscataway, NJ

#801490 Nov 10, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a 3% increase ONLY on the income over $200,000.
Stop wetting your pants. The country did just fine when that was the tax rate under Clinton and a GOP Congress.
$200K might sound like a lot to you, but here in New York that is less than the combined salaries of a wife who is a teacher and a husband who is a cop and still struggle to stay middle class during the Obama Depression. I don't recall gas being $5 a gallon when Clinton was President. Nothing was as expensive then, relative to income, the way it is now.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#801491 Nov 10, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't back peddal it like anybody is gonna believe you!!!
I've SEEN you and all yer little pals on here calling for bush's BLOOD on more than one occasion!(even back when he was president I recall a MOVIE...)
Two-faced Bullshnitter!!!
"rounding up" and "dealing with" are words I see/hear MUCH from the "left"
HERE and elsewhere!!!
FREE SPEECH
1776-2012
R.I.P.
I have never condoned violence against a President, never. I don't believe those types of movies should be made either. It's just not right. Free speech is free speech, however, being irresponsible and getting people killed because of it is wrong.
We the American people have to reject it.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801493 Nov 10, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting; did he not want to pay child support? How does he support himself?
She probably has no children. She has an abortion every chance she gets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,384
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,713
Amy 9-18 3 hr Mister Tonka 27
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 49,842
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 178,060
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,717
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,490
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••