Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,081)

Showing posts 741,601 - 741,620 of1,071,663
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Lily,
Your team won.
Why do you have to still be so ugly?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

moshx wrote:
<quoted text>the only way you can interpit those words as racist is if you are the one defining race by them.making you the racist.
Yeah, sure thang billybob, you should get a job as an "interpiter"

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Lily,
You have a lot of growing up to do.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, you're still harping about Obamacare and still unable to admit that it was built on a template laid out by the Heritage Society, Richard Nixon and Bob Dole and enacted into law in Massachusetts by Mitt Romney. It was actually a boon for private insurance by providing them with millions of new customers.
In return they have to take all comers, can't cut off coverage when someone gets sick or cap coverage cutting off treatment in mid course. They have to spend 80% of what they take in on medical coverage, not on executive compensation and overhead. It will allow my son a junior in college and who turns 21 in March to continue on our policy until he graduates and is able to get coverage on his own. It will save millions of senior citizens money on prescription drugs by shrinking and eventually eliminating the Medicare part D donut hole.
Liberals didn't get what they wanted; the public option, which was supported by 57% of the American people but wasn't able to get through due to opposition from Republicans and some Democrats like the soon to be departing Joe Lieberman.
The cost of Obamacare is a pittance compared to the $11.6 million lost to the treasury every HOUR from the Bush tax cuts for the very wealthy which the GOP is fighting tooth and nail to extend.
The bigger cost will be put on employers who will be required to offer insurance plans if they have 51 employees or more. Field said most large companies already provide coverage, but the change will be bigger for medium-sized companies.

There is some concern that the fees employers have to pay may be transferred either to the employee or the customer through more expensive services and goods. Whether the ACA will cut into salaries is unknown right now.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-204_162-57546684/...

Everytime the government adds more fees and taxes, that's usually what happens. It gets passed on to the customer and, in this case, the employee.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see that fatty in California who tweeted about killing the President and got fired? Coldstone Creamery! Looks like she's been eating too many samples!
22 years old and talking like that means her parents are ignorant hicks.
Your swastika is showing!

How about we send her to camp huh???

I hear AUCHWITZ is nice this time of year!!!

YOU MUTHRS CALLED BUSH EVERYTHING but BUSH and it was "free speach"

NOW WHAT?????"RE-EDUCATION " CAMPS??????
SisterMarySmells Good

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>I can sort of understand Clinton cheating too. I mean like, we've all seen Hillary. But Elliot Spitzer I'll never understand. What the hell was he thinking?
Worms don't think, wth are you thinking?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>I have always been a POS mainly because I was raised to be a POS by loving parents [thats a mom and dad ]that loved eachother and lived under the same roof and taught us to work hard respect our elders , have manners and be responsible for ourselves , I am proud to be a PERSON
OF
SUBSTANCE !
Manners? Substance? You're an ignorant highschool dropout fisherman who feels inadequate. You have no manners Jefro, face it, you'r a loser and the only thing that makes you feel worthwhile is hate. And you'll teach your little redneck rats to be as ignorant as you; unless they can run the hell away and learn something of the world.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>It wouldn't exist without air, water, and arable land, either.
But it was doing damn fine before 'Americans' got here, and it would continue to do just fine if we all disappeared in a puff of smoke.
What's your point?
Don't worry. Humans will be extinct in a couple hundred more years. The planet cannot support the expotentially increasing population with it's limited resources. So I say, "get it now while you can!"
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

loose cannon wrote:
Lily,
Your team won.
Why do you have to still be so ugly?
loose,

your team lost. why do they still have to lie?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There were a few times in my lifetime when the Democrat Party, from all appearances, seemed to be extinct as well.
The Republicans will still be around in 2016 with a broadened base to pick up the pieces. Just like they've always done.
How will your party broaden it's base? Pretend to like the Latinos now? Pretend to care about womens rights? Drop the rape and anti abortion and anti gay marriage stances?
Let's see this horse and pony show.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid! The President travels on Air Force One so that he can be in constant touch with what's happening.
George W Bush made 77 trips to his faux ranch in Crawford which cost taxpayers $226,072 per trip.
www.politicususa.com/gop-owes-taxpayers-124-m... ...
You're an idiot.
Really?

OPotus must've been off board then during the past few months LIBYA... with all the major abject ignorance of the Foreign Policy FAILURE.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Lily,
Your ugliness is unbecoming.
loose
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, is that legal?
not until he starts calling himself Larry.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid! The President travels on Air Force One so that he can be in constant touch with what's happening.
George W Bush made 77 trips to his faux ranch in Crawford which cost taxpayers $226,072 per trip.
www.politicususa.com/gop-owes-taxpayers-124-m... ...
You're an idiot.
Hey Petey, how many trips has Mooshelle made in four years on AF2 at far greater cost than $226,072 per trip. You're the idiot.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner has no choice in the matter. His coalition of Tea Turds will obstruct and refuse to cooperate, just like the last fiscal cliff caused by the routine process of raising the debt limit. Crybaby has no control over the Tea Turds. The GOP will be blamed by America for wreaking havoc on our economy by failing to compromise. While they don't tell you this over at FOX, a majority of Americans, including some Republicans believe that adding 3% in additional taxes on incomes over $250,000 is a responsible way to begin paying down our debt, combined with budget cuts.
Furthermore, your Party fails to see the election for what it was, and continues to call hardworking Americans 'takers'. How'd THAT work out for you?
The Tea Party movement was a phenomenon reacting to government becoming more and more out of touch with the people. It should have never been politicized.

It has very little power in the halls of Congress. Boehner acknowledged that already.

Republicans know the fall should be on the Democrat Party, not theirs. I hope they continue with that strategy.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

<quoted text>
Interesting; I don't know a lot about him, but when these scandals come to light, I always think it may be some sort of set up, a way to get rid of someone. Unless his paramour was privy to state secrets...
Post Partisan by David Ianatius:
Petraeus 15 month tenure as CIA director was short and compared to his rocket like ascent to four star rank in the army,something of a bumpy ride. He was a man who was used to large staff that executed his orders, and what he found at the CIA was something closer to a covert university campus, with experts who behaved as if they had tenure and a culture that prided itself on being contrarian and difficult to manage.
It wasn't an easy fit, within weeks you began to hear grumbling from the CIA's ranks about how Petraeus was trying to put his personal mark on every tree and fire hydrant in sight, asking too many questions and pushing in his annoyingly relentless way for results. Reports are CIA likes a Director who comes up through the ranks.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
lots of losers...
"45 companies announce layoff's in the past 48 hours! This is what the people wanted! The people have spoken!"
http://twitchy.com/2012/11/08/layoff-bomb-det...
What's different from last week? A few days? What you probably call "savvy business decisions" or "cause and effect", the majority of rational America recognizes as petty retaliation and a fulfilled promise of voter extortion. Is that what we get from Tea Party "PATRIOTS"? Who would have guessed?
GOPidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure and Republicans are as pure a driven snow aren't they like David Vitter ,John Ensign ,Rudi Giuliani,Newt Gingrich, Mark Sandford, Herman Cain, Larry Craig and of course Schwarzenegger.
You're an idiot.
Total idiot...like all rightwingturds they can't bother to investigate a story. It's not the affair, it's the fact that his mistress had access to his classified email account.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

<quoted text>
If Boehner doesn't, then the American people will see what your party stands for, once and for all. It'll put on the final touches.
Can you be any more hypocritical or have a more askewed perspective?

If Boehner let's Obama have his way, you won't have anyone to blame anymore and that scares the you-know-what out of you.
GOPidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good News!! Corrupt Attorney General Eric Holder, the one who, along with Obama, is responsible for the death of Agent Brian Terry and countless Mexican citizens and who also refused to prosecute Obama's Black Panthers, may be resigning before his past catches up with him.
Bad News. Obama might replace him with corrupt Mass. Governor Deval Patrick, who has more skeletons in his closet than his other choice, Janet Napolitano. America will continue to get beat down under this lame excuse for a president.
uh huh
Get back to us when this rises to the level of GOP stalwarts Alberto Gonzales and Scooter Libby, OK?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 741,601 - 741,620 of1,071,663
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min mdbuilder 45,440
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 29 min hands on AR 1,756
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 29 min andet1987 386
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min LRS 173,560
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 47 min hands on AR 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Toj 97,431
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr george 3,812
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search