Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,080)

Showing posts 741,581 - 741,600 of1,071,091
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SisterMarySmells Good

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

_Lucifer_ wrote:
Jesus deserved to die the way he did. Although, I think they should have strung him up to a tree, then set him on fire, instead of nailing the b()st()rd Jew to a cross :)
I hear he shall return, someday. I can't wait, because when he does come back, we'll k!ll him again.
And MANy of the rest of us will be watching, counting down even-to see the likes of you TOSSED from the heavens, like the nothing but e-coli tainted, maggot infested, nothing but wilted salad greens that you are.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
The jealousy is obvious. I wonder if the Navy rejected him.....
I went through Airborne Infantry training at BENNING, in the 80's!

THEN I Did a year in S. KOREA

Friendly fire is NOT!

I got jacked up in a training "incedent"!
Fukker missed an ENTIRE grid square!
(aim high, air force!)
(I did not get hit, the CONCUSSION knocked me off the hill)

GOOD TIMES!!!
GOPidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
All lies.
Maher: Republicans are ‘vaginaphobes,’ should probably ‘shut up’ about rape
Bill Maher started off Real Time on Nov. 9 by conducting a quick recap of the elections, noting that there will now be six openly gay men in Congress, a bisexual woman and an openly gay female senator, while pot was legalized in two states.“We’re becoming more like Canada, and we still have our nukes,” he quipped
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/09/maher-r...
I like this quote:
You know you're political Party is in trouble when you ask, "Did that rape guy lose?" and the answer is: Which one?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Throughout the presidential campaign, Republicans repeatedly accused the Obama administration of waging a "war on coal." This despite the fact that the number of coal jobs is actually higher now than it was when President Obama took office, and that many of the reasons the industry has lost jobs in the past year have nothing to do with Obama—like the lower demand for coal because of cheap natural gas or declining quality in reserves.

Now that Obama won, at least one mining executive is aiming to make the "war on coal" real by laying off a bunch of workers. In Carbon County, Utah (yes, that's really its name), UtahAmerican Energy Inc. announced on Thursday that it has laid off 102 employees in response to Obama's reelection. It is a subsidiary of Murray Energy Corp., which is, as you may recall, the same company that told Ohio miners that they had to attend a Romney rally in August and that reportedly threatened employees' jobs if they didn't support the company's conservative-aligned political action committee.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/11/coal-...

Murray has been very clear about his political views. He doesn't like Obama. It's hard not to see the layoffs as political—especially since others in the coal industry aren't predicting quite the gloomy outlook that Murray is.

And in an ironic twist, one of the reasons coal demand is down in the US, according to the CEO of another coal company, is because warmer weather means people don't need to heat their homes as much.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Greg Boyce, CEO of Peabody Energy, a major coal producer, told an earnings conference call that his company continues to expect a decline of approximately 120 million tons in coal use for power generation this year.“The worst of this impact has already occurred, with the U.S. down some 100 million tons, mostly from coal-to-gas switching that was front-loaded in the first half of the year,” he said.

John Eaves, president and CEO of Arch Coal, told his company’s earnings conference call that 2011 heating degree days were nearly 25% below normal, which “dramatically impacted” coal and gas demand. He said a near-normal winter this year could lead to a “sizable step down in coal stockpiles” and “meaningful gas-to-coal switching.” The St. Louis–based company remains cautious, however, and is taking steps to manage through a “potentially challenging” 2013, he said.

Despite the cautious optimism from the coal industry’s largest producers, at least one Midwest utility said it favors natural gas for expected new generation. John Russell, president and CEO of Michigan-based CMS Energy, said his company expects that with seven of its coal plants mothballed in 2015 or 2016, and with MISO possibly increasing its reserve capacity to 18%, the utility’s capacity shortfall “could be as high as 1,500 MW.” Russell said that gas generation likely will be the fuel of choice for the new capacity, and that the company will make a decision in 2013 on what could amount to an $800 million capital investment.

http://www.powermag.com/POWERnews/Coal-Burn-R...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>i THINK i WILL JOIN YOU BUNCH OF DO NOTHINGS EXCEPT i WILL STILL WORK , i JUST WON'T REPORT MY EARNINGS ANYMORE ,NOT HARD FOR ME TO DO BEING SELF EMPLOYED AND FISHING IS VERY HARD TO TAX , I CAN BURY MY MONEY AND WHEN i RETIRE i CAN LIVE OFF SOMEONE ELSES KIDS BACK ISNT THAT HOW IT WORKS FOR NEARLY HALF OF THIS COUNTRY , ENCOURAGE YOUR KIDS TO STOP FUCKING AROUND AND GET AN EDUCATION , I AM COUNTING ON IT FOR MY RETIREMENT .
Who the fk cares what you do; you want a medal or something? You think because you're a high school drop out fisherman that makes you special? You think no one else works or pays taxes or raises their children, pays tuition?
If you really think that, you've been shucking too many bad oysters Jefro
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

dem wrote:
Lets not get nasty.
You baggers are already suffering from fragile egos.
Fraid of some baggage?? For you have no teaBAG of your own? WE are not the ones still spewing death threats after winning the "election"! We are not the ones talking about how we are gonna "git" all of our political opponents!!! LOL You funny, sad little racist, WE are not afraid of YOU! It SEEMS to be the other way around!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>War is good. War keeps our economy strong. The Great Depression ended because of war. The highest employment rates occur during war while at the same time uniting the nation. You think war is a bad thing but in reality, this nation wouldn't exist without war.
It wouldn't exist without air, water, and arable land, either.

But it was doing damn fine before 'Americans' got here, and it would continue to do just fine if we all disappeared in a puff of smoke.

What's your point?

Since: Sep 12

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You're racist because you were raised by racists and have the mental capacity of a chimp.
I have a chimp for a pet.. For fun I dress him in a little Obama suit and tie. He's just so cute.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I like this quote:
You know you're political Party is in trouble when you ask, "Did that rape guy lose?" and the answer is: Which one?
Unreal, the face of the Murderdock guy gave me the creeps, looks like a pedohphile
RUSH10ME

Chase City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Or probably because he's a known racist POS much like you.
I have always been a POS mainly because I was raised to be a POS by loving parents [thats a mom and dad ]that loved eachother and lived under the same roof and taught us to work hard respect our elders , have manners and be responsible for ourselves , I am proud to be a PERSON
OF
SUBSTANCE !
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is everyone jumping the US administrative cabinet ship of pie in the sky idiocracy?
The TEA PARTY!
US citizens SAVING America from despotism!!!!!!!!!!
HERE as always-to STAY.
Fourteen hundred-fifty-five days and counting!
Good News!! Corrupt Attorney General Eric Holder, the one who, along with Obama, is responsible for the death of Agent Brian Terry and countless Mexican citizens and who also refused to prosecute Obama's Black Panthers, may be resigning before his past catches up with him.
Bad News. Obama might replace him with corrupt Mass. Governor Deval Patrick, who has more skeletons in his closet than his other choice, Janet Napolitano. America will continue to get beat down under this lame excuse for a president.
SisterMarySmells Good

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
Another death on Staten Island. The area's death toll has risen to 41.
WHERE IS OBAMA?!?!
Burma?

(WTH-this is AMERICA, land of the tax payers that pay this clowns salary-wth we doing in "Burma" now.)

The TEA Party!
H2S!
GOPidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
From all indications, Boehner is not going to stand in Obama's way. I hope he doesn't. Whatever happens will be your party's baby. If we're going over the cliff, Republicans should get out of the way to be blameless.
It might be what has to happen for America to finally wake up once and for all. We'll pick up the pieces in 2016 when the democrat party is no more if we survive.
Boehner has no choice in the matter. His coalition of Tea Turds will obstruct and refuse to cooperate, just like the last fiscal cliff caused by the routine process of raising the debt limit. Crybaby has no control over the Tea Turds. The GOP will be blamed by America for wreaking havoc on our economy by failing to compromise. While they don't tell you this over at FOX, a majority of Americans, including some Republicans believe that adding 3% in additional taxes on incomes over $250,000 is a responsible way to begin paying down our debt, combined with budget cuts.
Furthermore, your Party fails to see the election for what it was, and continues to call hardworking Americans 'takers'. How'd THAT work out for you?
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda thinking Congress needs to start capping and curbing the pie in the sky Air force One usage, after watching this guy taking advantage of the POTUS a'la'mode buffet ticket to ride.
Seriously, please submit via written grant proposal request, reasons and justifications for AirForce One ne usage to Congress, for acceptance/decline processing. Also cc a copy to the EPA, for regulatory review of fuel per miles limit, consumption acceptability levels, and domestic commodities allocations compliances.
All requests for usage considerations, shall be submitted 60 days prior of intended pie in the sky time, and should be in legible comprehensive format, all caps, numerous punctuation errors and flighty, all-over-the-page UNcohesive, inconcise, vague and/or broad rambling statements, will be instant consideration for point deduction, in processing usage request.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Your Employer
THE TAX PAYERS of the United States of America
All Across this Nation
USA
Hey stupid! The President travels on Air Force One so that he can be in constant touch with what's happening.
George W Bush made 77 trips to his faux ranch in Crawford which cost taxpayers $226,072 per trip.
www.politicususa.com/gop-owes-taxpayers-124-m... ...
You're an idiot.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You're racist because you were raised by racists and have the mental capacity of a chimp.
Did you see that fatty in California who tweeted about killing the President and got fired? Coldstone Creamery! Looks like she's been eating too many samples!
22 years old and talking like that means her parents are ignorant hicks.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Booya biotch wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a chimp for a pet.. For fun I dress him in a little Obama suit and tie. He's just so cute.
try dressing him like thuglets Sasha or Malia. That would be even cuter.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
From all indications, Boehner is not going to stand in Obama's way. I hope he doesn't. Whatever happens will be your party's baby. If we're going over the cliff, Republicans should get out of the way to be blameless.
It might be what has to happen for America to finally wake up once and for all. We'll pick up the pieces in 2016 when the democrat party is no more if we survive.
If Boehner doesn't, then the American people will see what your party stands for, once and for all. It'll put on the final touches.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—House Speaker John Boehner today called for an extension of the Bush-era tax cuts for the rich, thus ending a streak of pretending to work with President Obama that lasted forty-eight hours.

“We knew he couldn’t hold out much longer,” said Carol Foyler of Guinness World Records.

“Still, John Boehner pretending to be bipartisan for forty-eight hours is pretty darn impressive,” she said, noting that his previous record stood at twenty minutes.“This is David Blaine territory for him.”

Speaking to reporters, Mr. Boehner downplayed the significance of his record-setting performance, saying merely,“It just feels good being a dick again.”

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Chances are if you're old, racist, and can't spell, you're a tea bagger.
Chances are , if your tag is dem, you don't think of what it's about, you just follow cloward and piven ATTACK, ATTACK,ATTACK,!

No, that was olinsky, wait, yes olinsky!

VILLIFY and ATTACK! TRUTH has no place! REALITY has no place!!

When all else fails call them a RRRRRAAAACISSSSST!!!! It will SCARE THEM into SHUTTING UP !!!

NOT ME BUNKIE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 741,581 - 741,600 of1,071,091
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Washington DC 45,432
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Frank 173,493
Amy 7-9 1 hr edogxxx 8
Abigail July 9 2014 1 hr edogxxx 11
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr 40ish 382
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 4,486
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG 48,668
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,407
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••