Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,079)

Showing posts 741,561 - 741,580 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jean

Newburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>I THINK IT IS SO FUNNY, You Democrats think things are going to get better ....lol Unbelievable , You still don't get who pays for everything,even the money we borrow from china everyday...If china would cut us off ......That would end all of our spending problems....Immediately , Oh crap ,Forgot about the printing press...nope they won't stop spending ,,,,my bad
You republicans probably should have asked BUsh/ Cheney...deficits don't matter., PAUL RYan and the republican party who tax cut , warred, nation built, grew government , tax cutted and deregulated us into economic armageddon. Those questions about fiscal matters.
Btw..I'm not a democrat. I'm a proud UNREPUBLICAN since the Clinton years. Your party repulses me. Traitors.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/07/us-...
Can you read or do I need to find a source with more pictures?
do a little more homework. And check what's in the treaty. And if you actualy believe that obama will do what he says or do anything to protect the constitution . You haven't. Paid any attention at all to his past 4 years.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
No .
You stupid moron. I own two homes. I only vote in one place you dope. Way over your head. unfriggin beleivable how stupid the old party base is. Still astounds me even after all these years.
They don't understand. Carol now thinks you voted in two states.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe these morons? I didn't .
It's painful at times.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to "get it". You need to quit listening to allll those phat crayon ozombieTics that don't "get it". They will drag you DOWN, down, down, to their ghetto/gutter lvels of not "getting it".
Romney is Already a winner, for like the flipping eigth time or something. America lost on that one.
Uncle Joe can still hang out, but he needs to play nicely with that nice young man, Paul Ryan. HE's the one that has one dem dar TRS80 calculator thingys. They can come in VERY handy...especially when handled with instructions!
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeat on a splinter, Methmouth, but you must be in a fairly stiff competition to come off as the dumbest bagger on a short bus full of them. Mittler is a LOSER--and his "flipping" for many more than "eigth" times is a primary reason. Munster is back in his role of career politician, but his career is seriously diminished since he couldn't be bothered to "run the numbers" of his f*ck the poor budget before he started lyin about...well everything. Go embrace your Yertel the Turtle bobblehead; I'm volunteering for Ashley's campaign as we speak.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the fault of racists. Racisism runs rampant on BOTH sides.
Like Chris Rock said : All Republicans are not racist but if you are a racist, you're likely a Republican.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you voted in Florida and New York. To which morons are you referring?
She never said that, Flack said it.
Nathan Bedford Forrest

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya lost bobo...your entire agenda lost . May take a caveman like You awhile to realize that it's a brave new modern world.
Could you welfare queen loser neanderthal racists in the south just secede? Then you can stay in the last cenrury as the rest of the world moves forward.
Don't think for one minute that succession isn't being considered.....Maybe this time the right side will win. Your man let you be the lead hoe or you just one of the regular hoes?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that the Navy will be glad to hear that.
NotRealDave vilifies everybody who served in the Navy. Calls us "pus*ys". I'd like to have had him in my E-2 Hawkeye for about an hour of "fun" in those days. There wouldn't be a shovel big enough for him to clean the sh't out of his drawers.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Jean was probably one of those paid by Soros to vote multiple times in multiple states.
Sounds like she just let the cat out of the bag.
Morning, flack. How about that stock market tanking right after the election? Not a very good sign.
Morning Carol. Still headed down. Futures down 63 right now. We are in for a world of hurt. We have to hope that investors don't get scared of the dollar and switch to the Yuan. Then we will really sink.
Nathan Bedford Forrest

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you freakin bozos lost the election & out come more & more of you racist F*cks.
Feel free to blow your spear chucking friends at will...ohh wait...you already do.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

So Republicans and Democrats come up with a plan which will push us towards this fiscal cliff and everyone is blaming Obama.

What is wrong with you people?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Attacks on women by taking away their right to choose, their right to access to birth control thru their health insurance, equal pay for equal work.
You don't pay for PP abortions. YOU don't pay for other people's health care they get through their employer,and obviously, you think women are indeed worth less in the marketplace.
Women have always had the "right to choose". They have the right to choose not to spread their legs.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Nathan Bedford Forrest wrote:
<quoted text>
Four dead American's isn't "optimal"...Just ask the Coon in Chief....
Hi racist!

Your views are outdated.

Wake up.

It's real: OBAMA WON AGAIN!

Right wing idiots spent billions!

Lost! An openly gay woman beat you! Senate!

From Wisconsin: Lyin Ryan's backyard!

WHAT A BEAT DOWN!

BYE RACIST........FFFFFFCCCKKKKKK YOU!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't women control their private parets before they get pregnant?
See, this is why intelligent women prefer the Democrat Party.

Republicans call women that have sex outside of marriage sluts. They call their sex partner men, studs.

Republicans place all the onus on women - as does Carol.
WHR10

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Geez, don't you folks have LIVES?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
See, this is why intelligent women prefer the Democrat Party.
Republicans call women that have sex outside of marriage sluts. They call their sex partner men, studs.
Republicans place all the onus on women - as does Carol.
You are going to hear from Carol on this mister.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>They don't understand. Carol now thinks you voted in two states.
That's what the woman said in her own words, Homer.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

They're showing the effects of the disasters in the northeast on the children on TWC. Thousands of them are living in shelters. Many are still living in what's left of their homes with no heat or power.
Does Obama give a sh't? Does FEMA give a sh't? F'K NO!! FEMA is still doing nothing and Obama is practicing today's speech on the economy that he wrecked. By the way, he is taking NO QUESTIONS after the speech. He doesn't want to get caught in any more lies or explain his incompetence during the last couple of weeks.
WHERE IS FEMA? WHERE ARE THE GENERATORS? WHERE ARE THE TEMPORARY TRAILERS? WHERE THE HELL IS OBAMA?!? IT'S BEEN TWO DAMN WEEKS!!!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya lost bobo...your entire agenda lost . May take a caveman like You awhile to realize that it's a brave new modern world.
Could you welfare queen loser neanderthal racists in the south just secede? Then you can stay in the last cenrury as the rest of the world moves forward.
truth is America lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 741,561 - 741,580 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]