Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
741,521 - 741,540 of 1,101,335 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#801369 Nov 10, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is everyone jumping the US administrative cabinet ship of pie in the sky idiocracy?
The TEA PARTY!
US citizens SAVING America from despotism!!!!!!!!!!
HERE as always-to STAY.
Fourteen hundred-fifty-five days and counting!
You didn't get the memo? The TeaParty is finished.
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#801371 Nov 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee I wonder of racist retards like you have anything to do with dividing the country, chum bucket.
Oh now we are Racist.....because we don't believe in buying votes with welfare ? What a nut job......You need to trade in your food stamps, and buy some books and a lot of medication...
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#801373 Nov 10, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
Breaking News: Mayor Bloomberg has just finished a speech in N.Y. He announced that progress is being made in negotiations between the Brotherhood of Electrical Workers and the power companies and that power in N.Y. may be back on as early as Wednesday, but definitely no later than next Saturday. If it's not back on by Saturday he will seriously consider signing an executive order allowing non-union workers to perform the work. Union leaders expressed outrage, stating that Mayor Bloomberg is "stealing food from their children's mouths" and is just trying to "bust the unions". They have vowed to hold their ground until their demands are met.
Once again you're posting something without providing any kind of citation to back it up.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#801374 Nov 10, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
GOOD TO SEE YOUR LUST HASN'T BLINDED YOU TO YOUR OUTRAGE... I'M CURIOUS, SISTER. WHAT SORT OF WOMAN USES THE WORD "BITCH" TO DESCRIBE A MALE ENTITY?
Answer: Commie Fascist FemNazi's on debil patrol.
Next question?
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#801375 Nov 10, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Probaly because you require a secutity deposit .
Or probably because he's a known racist POS much like you.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#801377 Nov 10, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>I voted for President Obama to keep fighting these Repubs that want to continue to protect the rich at the cost of the middle class. Which part do you Repubs not understand about numbers? 20 years. Middle class gains 18% on incomes. Same 20 years. Top gains 275%. The difference between the top and middle class in the US is greater than anytime since 1915.
Nobama isn't going to protect anyone, except himself, which he's done in spades. Never had a job, never needs a job, and the taxpayer pays the bill? He has outdone P.T. Barnum. Whata Country!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#801378 Nov 10, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of crap as usual Carol. Obama is merely being conciliatory and won't go with Romney's ideas which have already been shown to be unworkable.
Mark Zandi who was a McCain campaign advisor and now chief economist at Moody's Analytics stated;
Our major conclusion is that a revenue-neutral individual income tax change that incorporates the features Governor Romney has proposed – including reducing marginal tax rates substantially, eliminating the individual alternative minimum tax (AMT) and maintaining all tax breaks for saving and investment – would provide large tax cuts to high-income households, and increase the tax burdens on middle- and/or lower-income taxpayers.
: http://www.classwarfareexists.com/chief-econo...
From all indications, Boehner is not going to stand in Obama's way. I hope he doesn't. Whatever happens will be your party's baby. If we're going over the cliff, Republicans should get out of the way to be blameless.

It might be what has to happen for America to finally wake up once and for all. We'll pick up the pieces in 2016 when the democrat party is no more if we survive.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#801379 Nov 10, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't get the memo? The TeaParty is finished.
Dream on, because that's all you'll ever be able to do with what's left of your pathetic excuse of a useless life.

THE T(axed) E(nough) A(lready drianed dry) PARTY
Citizens Across America, ready to reclaim from the moronic hands of despoTICness!
Here-to STAY.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#801381 Nov 10, 2012
<quoted text>
You lost hillbilly, get over it. Stop bleating.
I hope Walmart has to start paying the sales tax rather than pocketing it; talk about redistribution. You're the dumbass.
i THINK i WILL JOIN YOU BUNCH OF DO NOTHINGS EXCEPT i WILL STILL WORK , i JUST WON'T REPORT MY EARNINGS ANYMORE ,NOT HARD FOR ME TO DO BEING SELF EMPLOYED AND FISHING IS VERY HARD TO TAX , I CAN BURY MY MONEY AND WHEN i RETIRE i CAN LIVE OFF SOMEONE ELSES KIDS BACK ISNT THAT HOW IT WORKS FOR NEARLY HALF OF THIS COUNTRY , ENCOURAGE YOUR KIDS TO STOP FUCKING AROUND AND GET AN EDUCATION , I AM COUNTING ON IT FOR MY RETIREMENT .
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#801382 Nov 10, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Or maybe they're white trash who made 'good', and hate blacks who make 'better'.
Or maybe they are true americans, that do not feel its rite to pay more to the government then what they take home.....I think GREECE is calling for you
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#801383 Nov 10, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>That and the Confederate flags on everybody's jack-up pickup trucks. The swastikas painted on our Harleys probably helps keep the riff-raff out too. All I know is it's a pretty quiet, crime-free community.
Q: How do you hide something from a ghetto-rat?
A: Put it under his work shoes.
so where are you?

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/va/virginia-...
carol

Orlando, FL

#801385 Nov 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Imbecile.
Unions are as extinct as the Republican Party.
There were a few times in my lifetime when the Democrat Party, from all appearances, seemed to be extinct as well.

The Republicans will still be around in 2016 with a broadened base to pick up the pieces. Just like they've always done.
SisterMarySmells Good

Somerset, KY

#801387 Nov 10, 2012
_Lucifer_ wrote:
Jesus deserved to die the way he did. Although, I think they should have strung him up to a tree, then set him on fire, instead of nailing the b()st()rd Jew to a cross :)
I hear he shall return, someday. I can't wait, because when he does come back, we'll k!ll him again.
And MANy of the rest of us will be watching, counting down even-to see the likes of you TOSSED from the heavens, like the nothing but e-coli tainted, maggot infested, nothing but wilted salad greens that you are.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#801388 Nov 10, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
The jealousy is obvious. I wonder if the Navy rejected him.....
I went through Airborne Infantry training at BENNING, in the 80's!

THEN I Did a year in S. KOREA

Friendly fire is NOT!

I got jacked up in a training "incedent"!
Fukker missed an ENTIRE grid square!
(aim high, air force!)
(I did not get hit, the CONCUSSION knocked me off the hill)

GOOD TIMES!!!
GOPidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#801389 Nov 10, 2012
<quoted text>
All lies.
Maher: Republicans are ‘vaginaphobes,’ should probably ‘shut up’ about rape
Bill Maher started off Real Time on Nov. 9 by conducting a quick recap of the elections, noting that there will now be six openly gay men in Congress, a bisexual woman and an openly gay female senator, while pot was legalized in two states.“We’re becoming more like Canada, and we still have our nukes,” he quipped
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/09/maher-r...
I like this quote:
You know you're political Party is in trouble when you ask, "Did that rape guy lose?" and the answer is: Which one?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#801390 Nov 10, 2012
Throughout the presidential campaign, Republicans repeatedly accused the Obama administration of waging a "war on coal." This despite the fact that the number of coal jobs is actually higher now than it was when President Obama took office, and that many of the reasons the industry has lost jobs in the past year have nothing to do with Obama—like the lower demand for coal because of cheap natural gas or declining quality in reserves.

Now that Obama won, at least one mining executive is aiming to make the "war on coal" real by laying off a bunch of workers. In Carbon County, Utah (yes, that's really its name), UtahAmerican Energy Inc. announced on Thursday that it has laid off 102 employees in response to Obama's reelection. It is a subsidiary of Murray Energy Corp., which is, as you may recall, the same company that told Ohio miners that they had to attend a Romney rally in August and that reportedly threatened employees' jobs if they didn't support the company's conservative-aligned political action committee.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/11/coal-...

Murray has been very clear about his political views. He doesn't like Obama. It's hard not to see the layoffs as political—especially since others in the coal industry aren't predicting quite the gloomy outlook that Murray is.

And in an ironic twist, one of the reasons coal demand is down in the US, according to the CEO of another coal company, is because warmer weather means people don't need to heat their homes as much.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#801391 Nov 10, 2012
Greg Boyce, CEO of Peabody Energy, a major coal producer, told an earnings conference call that his company continues to expect a decline of approximately 120 million tons in coal use for power generation this year.“The worst of this impact has already occurred, with the U.S. down some 100 million tons, mostly from coal-to-gas switching that was front-loaded in the first half of the year,” he said.

John Eaves, president and CEO of Arch Coal, told his company’s earnings conference call that 2011 heating degree days were nearly 25% below normal, which “dramatically impacted” coal and gas demand. He said a near-normal winter this year could lead to a “sizable step down in coal stockpiles” and “meaningful gas-to-coal switching.” The St. Louis–based company remains cautious, however, and is taking steps to manage through a “potentially challenging” 2013, he said.

Despite the cautious optimism from the coal industry’s largest producers, at least one Midwest utility said it favors natural gas for expected new generation. John Russell, president and CEO of Michigan-based CMS Energy, said his company expects that with seven of its coal plants mothballed in 2015 or 2016, and with MISO possibly increasing its reserve capacity to 18%, the utility’s capacity shortfall “could be as high as 1,500 MW.” Russell said that gas generation likely will be the fuel of choice for the new capacity, and that the company will make a decision in 2013 on what could amount to an $800 million capital investment.

http://www.powermag.com/POWERnews/Coal-Burn-R...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#801392 Nov 10, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>i THINK i WILL JOIN YOU BUNCH OF DO NOTHINGS EXCEPT i WILL STILL WORK , i JUST WON'T REPORT MY EARNINGS ANYMORE ,NOT HARD FOR ME TO DO BEING SELF EMPLOYED AND FISHING IS VERY HARD TO TAX , I CAN BURY MY MONEY AND WHEN i RETIRE i CAN LIVE OFF SOMEONE ELSES KIDS BACK ISNT THAT HOW IT WORKS FOR NEARLY HALF OF THIS COUNTRY , ENCOURAGE YOUR KIDS TO STOP FUCKING AROUND AND GET AN EDUCATION , I AM COUNTING ON IT FOR MY RETIREMENT .
Who the fk cares what you do; you want a medal or something? You think because you're a high school drop out fisherman that makes you special? You think no one else works or pays taxes or raises their children, pays tuition?
If you really think that, you've been shucking too many bad oysters Jefro
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#801393 Nov 10, 2012
dem wrote:
Lets not get nasty.
You baggers are already suffering from fragile egos.
Fraid of some baggage?? For you have no teaBAG of your own? WE are not the ones still spewing death threats after winning the "election"! We are not the ones talking about how we are gonna "git" all of our political opponents!!! LOL You funny, sad little racist, WE are not afraid of YOU! It SEEMS to be the other way around!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#801394 Nov 10, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>War is good. War keeps our economy strong. The Great Depression ended because of war. The highest employment rates occur during war while at the same time uniting the nation. You think war is a bad thing but in reality, this nation wouldn't exist without war.
It wouldn't exist without air, water, and arable land, either.

But it was doing damn fine before 'Americans' got here, and it would continue to do just fine if we all disappeared in a puff of smoke.

What's your point?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 26 min FXX 3
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 28 min My Flowers 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 4,683
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr I Hate You 49,487
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,753
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE