Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,076)

Showing posts 741,501 - 741,520 of1,034,930
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
He's probably molesting those daughters....way too much sex talk about "tucking" from Moochelle Obama and way too much time spent by Malia in daddy's bedroom and bathroom. This is not normal behavior for a 13 year old. She is very seductive around "daddy" and trying to win him over from Michelle. Notice the evil jealous look in Michelle's eyes! Look how it is usually Michelle who makes the phony overtures for pda's and Boy Barry looks like she'd go away! She is a two bagger for sure just like Mooching Marion!
Google the pictures of Sasha and Malia sitting by Daddy dressed like ghetto ho's and looking like they're 30 and 40 years old with the clothes, hair and jewelry. That's the way they roll where they come from!
Are you really this stupid, or do you just play stupid on Topix?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
What about documents on Benghazi, since this is the most transparent administration in U.S. history ????? Any time soon????? 4 yrs from now, maybe ?????
It will get swept under the rug.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Q: Two ghetto rats are in a car. Who's driving?
A: Usually a police officer.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Bottom line there are some decent Republicans, Peppy not withstanding. You've got Colin Powell and Olympia Snowe and of course Realtime. So they can't be all bad.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
I got rid of not one but TWO Tea Party reps.. Allen WEst in Florida and Nan Hayworth in New York! And Hayworth was defeated by an openly gay Sean Maloney who was a total unknown until a month before the election!
So you are saying you committed voter fraud by voting in two different states? Typical libtard. Wonder how many more did?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Q: Why are so many ghetto-rats moving to Detroit?
A: They heard there were no jobs there.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

The Tea Party Is Dead. Long Live the Tea Party.

Odds are Republicans won't get back from crazytown for a while. Will Dems take advantage?

The tea party has done its job, and for all practical purposes its hard-nosed, no-compromise ideology now controls the Republican Party in a way that neither the Birchers nor the Clinton conspiracy theorists ever did. It's no longer a wing of the Republican Party, it is the Republican Party.

So what's next? Having now lost two presidential elections in a row, conventional wisdom says Republicans have two choices. The first is to admit that tea partyism has failed. 2012 was its best chance for victory, and evolving demographics will only make hardcore conservatism less and less popular. As South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham has put it, "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term." So the party will need to moderate or die.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/11/t...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow,yet another dumbass right whiner. Under Obamacare,you buy insurance from private insurance companies to pay for healthcare at private hospitals & private doctors.
What part is the government running?
You people get dumber every day.
Why does "my body, my choice" only work when it's about abortion?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
I got rid of not one but TWO Tea Party reps.. Allen WEst in Florida and Nan Hayworth in New York! And Hayworth was defeated by an openly gay Sean Maloney who was a total unknown until a month before the election!
It was a good day. The days of the middle-aged, angry, pasty, white men being in charge are coming to an end.

For the record Homer is a middle-aged, angry, albeit slightly tanned, white man.
Jean

Newburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Slavic Baptist wrote:
Don't worry guys. Keep fighting. Let Obama totally distroy America, then we will build up on ashes. It's Russia of 1917 all over again. White army lost civil war to communists, we didn't lose yet. God in Bible said, that evil will multiply. Don't be surprised, if everything will get worse. Be alive in Christ, it is most important. We will never overcome evil in this life. God will take care of it in His time. But there should be great tribulation first. Read Bible, pray to God, we are fools for Obamy voters, but don't fall in to sadness.God will take us home, and there will be very bad times. It's like woman's labor: pain gets worse. I'm A Russian-American, people have no clue, that they destroy America,by voting for libs. They reected word of God and true wisdom, faith and capitalism. Things will get worse, we will see recession again. People sold today their freedom for Obama's phone, foodstamps and money for narcotics. We came in to US 15 years ago with nothing.We worked hard to get goodies here. We know how to live under dictatorship, it's pitiful to see people don't learn a lesson here from Russia.
You left your paranoia meds and dictionary in Russia obviously. Would you like the definition of dictatorship? Oh wait....you need the meds first.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Amii Logan wrote:
Most of the US voted him back in though, right? He got my vote!
According to this- http://www.prycewarner.com/news-us-expats-sup... he's been proven ever popular almost all around the world (owing for China!).
They were US Expats - Americans living abroad - that were polled.

"US expats overwhelmingly favoured Obama. 96% of expats in France, 82% in Germany and 66% in the UK supported Obama. In fact, expats in only one country supported Mitt Romney; China."

Three out of the four countries included have social democracies - no surprise Americans living there would support Obama.

Interestingly, Americans living in China supported Romney. You should probably be asking yourself why.
Jean

Newburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> So you are saying you committed voter fraud by voting in two different states? Typical libtard. Wonder how many more did?
No .
You stupid moron. I own two homes. I only vote in one place you dope. Way over your head. unfriggin beleivable how stupid the old party base is. Still astounds me even after all these years.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does "my body, my choice" only work when it's about abortion?
Yeah why not prostitution? Or drug use?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> So you are saying you committed voter fraud by voting in two different states? Typical libtard. Wonder how many more did?
Republicans ĎTestí For Voting Fraud, Wind Up In Custody

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The War on Women Backfires
Republicans thought they could get away with endless attacks on the fairer sex. They couldnít have been more wrong.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/11...
I agree. Republicans should stop their attacks on women. They should follow the lead of female-respecting democrats like Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy, John Edwards, Elliot Spitzer and Anthony Weiner.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) that statement was made before we knew we had both a recession & near financial collapse
2) Obama signed the order to close GITMO - Congress blocked it
3) The Obama administration has been more transparent that others.
"The Obama administration has been more transparent that others."

Is that why Palosi said that you have to pass Obamacare to find out what was in it?
brown eyes

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Clint Eastwood is spending his days buying drinks to an empty bar stool.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
Jean was probably one of those paid by Soros to vote multiple times in multiple states.

Sounds like she just let the cat out of the bag.

Morning, flack. How about that stock market tanking right after the election? Not a very good sign.
Nathan Bedford Forrest

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Barack Obama addressing the nation before the 2016 election:

"....We would have accomplished more in my eight years, but we inherited such a bad situation from our predecessor that it's going to take a little more time.....Let's change the Constitution and give me four more years so I can finish the job I started!"
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
You left your paranoia meds and dictionary in Russia obviously. Would you like the definition of dictatorship? Oh wait....you need the meds first.
How did you get to vote in two state elections?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 741,501 - 741,520 of1,034,930
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE