Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
741,381 - 741,400 of 1,101,542 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
No Opinion Whatsoever

Virginia Beach, VA

#801219 Nov 10, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
The good news is that Barbara Walters is in her eighties and with luck will DIE SOON and not be around for the next election or will be off the air. Betty White will probably not be here and Diane Sawyer might O.D. any day now. Candy Crowley reminds me of Mama Cass Elliott and the obese slob could die or become too sick to work soon.
Most of the Obama supporters look to be morbidly overweight, especially all those hispanics and blacks so many of them will be dying soon.
If Michelle Obama is so concerned about people being overweight then why is the President giving away so much free food? Doesn't make sense to me.
4 Dead off to Las Vegas

United States

#801220 Nov 10, 2012
No Opinion Whatsoever wrote:
<quoted text>The President is qualified. He is over 35 years of age, an American born citizen and lived in the United States for at least 14 years.
Trump offered $5,000,000 to the Muslim's favorite charity to prove he is not an undocumented alien from Kenya!Show your records Muslim!

We will be waiting for his excuse on Benghazi too!
No Opinion Whatsoever

Virginia Beach, VA

#801221 Nov 10, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
Beware Donald Trump the taxman cometh. President Obama have pen and tax to grind.
I'm sure Trump has plenty of places to hide his money.
No Opinion Whatsoever

Virginia Beach, VA

#801222 Nov 10, 2012
Folks in the northeast have been without power for two weeks with no end in sight. LIPA was not prepared to handle this disaster. When my area lost power due to Isabel several yeas ago, a company named Red Simpson Inc. arrived from Texas and had the power back on in no time. They specialize in restoring power after disasters, especially along the Gulf Coast. Maybe the leaders in the northeast should give them a call.
No Opinion Whatsoever

Virginia Beach, VA

#801223 Nov 10, 2012
4 Dead off to Las Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump offered $5,000,000 to the Muslim's favorite charity to prove he is not an undocumented alien from Kenya!Show your records Muslim!
We will be waiting for his excuse on Benghazi too!
With the resignation of the CIA director it's probably about the end of the Benghazi investigation.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#801224 Nov 10, 2012
As completely unacceptable as I believed Romney to be, I understand that there were reasonable and principled arguments in favor of putting him in office. I couldn’t bring myself to agree with those arguments, but they existed. It should be equally easy for Romney supporters to grasp why their preferred candidate fell short. It’s not beyond the “realm of understanding.” This is what was likely to happen all along, and that’s because the public typically rewards incumbents when conditions are improving, and they are unlikely to favor the challenger when the opposition party continues to be haunted by the legacy of the previous failed president. Unless and until the GOP understands the extent of the damage caused by the Bush era and begins to repair it by distancing itself from Bush-era policies, these losses will keep happening. The rest of the country isn’t betraying anyone by refusing to give an unreformed GOP control of the Presidency just four years after its huge failures, and the sooner that Romney supporters understand that the better off they’ll be.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
No Opinion Whatsoever

Virginia Beach, VA

#801225 Nov 10, 2012
sage won wrote:
The northeast is still suffering, no lights, hot water, refrigeration, power, etc. What has the miracle man Obama done since his photo op with the fat man?
Nothing I see, too bad more of the affected weren't black, then maybe someone would give a shit.
The hypocrisy of the left never ends.
I high number of victims of the disaster are minorities.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801227 Nov 10, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all rich people are greedy and selfish. Some actually care about their country more than their money. They would be unrepublicans.
You must be terribly depressed that we won't be letting uninsured sick people die like you wanted.
There are a higher number of rich democrats than rich Republicans. Besides the politicians, there are the sports figures, musicians, Hollywood actors, etc...mostly all democrats.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#801228 Nov 10, 2012
<quoted text>I high number of victims of the disaster are minorities.
An even higher number are Americans, regardless of minority status.

Just sayin'...
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801229 Nov 10, 2012
carol wrote:
General Patreus resigns...rather suddenly.
Obama authorized the msm to release the story just before Patreus was supposed to testify about Benghazigate, knowing it would result in his resignation. The msm had been sitting on it until Obama decided it was the right time to release it, just like they sat on the story about the Libyan fighters attacking our drone. Nothing happens in this administration by accident.

Location hidden

#801230 Nov 10, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama authorized the msm to release the story just before Patreus was supposed to testify about Benghazigate, knowing it would result in his resignation. The msm had been sitting on it until Obama decided it was the right time to release it, just like they sat on the story about the Libyan fighters attacking our drone. Nothing happens in this administration by accident.
And you refer to me as a conspiracy theorist.

Oh, and likewise, the freakin' irony.
It is to laugh.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801231 Nov 10, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>An even higher number are Americans, regardless of minority status.
Just sayin'...
He's not concerned whether they're Americans or not. He got re-elected. That's all that matters to him. Now he can move on with planning his vacation in Asia, where they have some of the best golf courses in the world.
Skidrow Bums party

United States

#801232 Nov 10, 2012
<quoted text> I'm sure Trump has plenty of places to hide his money.
When the Muslim traitor Odummy wanted to crack down on offshore banking,he forgot about Chris Dodd and his wife in Bermuda with their real-estate fraud and it might come up in a scandal!(funny)Obama learned that there were many Democrats laundering money through these countries illegally!

That's when Obama and Rezco Real Estate came into play!

Hillary had a field day with Obama!

He trashed her after that!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801233 Nov 10, 2012
Another death on Staten Island. The area's death toll has risen to 41.
WHERE IS OBAMA?!?!

Location hidden

#801234 Nov 10, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text> There are a higher number of rich democrats than rich Republicans. Besides the politicians, there are the sports figures, musicians, Hollywood actors, etc...mostly all democrats.
I believe you've made the case that Democrats are more successful capitalists than Republicans.

Dammit.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801236 Nov 10, 2012
Well, another one bites the dust. Obama appointee CIA Director David Petraus has been forced to resign due to an adulterous affair. He got caught bangin' his biographer. Why is it that everybody Obama appoints turns out to be a slimeball? He's not only a lousy president, he also seems to be a poor judge of character.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801237 Nov 10, 2012
<quoted text>I believe you've made the case that Democrats are more successful capitalists than Republicans.
Dammit.
Actors, sports figures and musicians are not wealthy because of their business skills.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801238 Nov 10, 2012
<quoted text>And you refer to me as a conspiracy theorist.
Oh, and likewise, the freakin' irony.
It is to laugh.
I'm just repeating what they're reporting on Fox News, America's only reliable news source.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801239 Nov 10, 2012
I find it interesting that the director of the CIA, an organization that specializes in cover-ups and secrets, couldn't manage to keep his affair under wraps. He must have been as incompetent as Obama.

Location hidden

#801240 Nov 10, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Actors, sports figures and musicians are not wealthy because of their business skills.
Serendipity is a capitalist's wet dream, fella.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Pippa 97,967
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min litesong 46,382
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min LRS 177,529
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min KiMare 49,508
Abby 9-2 46 min Pippa 11
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 4,667
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,263
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE