Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#801228 Nov 10, 2012
No Opinion Whatsoever wrote:
<quoted text>I high number of victims of the disaster are minorities.
An even higher number are Americans, regardless of minority status.

Just sayin'...
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801229 Nov 10, 2012
carol wrote:
General Patreus resigns...rather suddenly.
Obama authorized the msm to release the story just before Patreus was supposed to testify about Benghazigate, knowing it would result in his resignation. The msm had been sitting on it until Obama decided it was the right time to release it, just like they sat on the story about the Libyan fighters attacking our drone. Nothing happens in this administration by accident.

Location hidden

#801230 Nov 10, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama authorized the msm to release the story just before Patreus was supposed to testify about Benghazigate, knowing it would result in his resignation. The msm had been sitting on it until Obama decided it was the right time to release it, just like they sat on the story about the Libyan fighters attacking our drone. Nothing happens in this administration by accident.
And you refer to me as a conspiracy theorist.

Oh, and likewise, the freakin' irony.
It is to laugh.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801231 Nov 10, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>An even higher number are Americans, regardless of minority status.
Just sayin'...
He's not concerned whether they're Americans or not. He got re-elected. That's all that matters to him. Now he can move on with planning his vacation in Asia, where they have some of the best golf courses in the world.
Skidrow Bums party

United States

#801232 Nov 10, 2012
No Opinion Whatsoever wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure Trump has plenty of places to hide his money.
When the Muslim traitor Odummy wanted to crack down on offshore banking,he forgot about Chris Dodd and his wife in Bermuda with their real-estate fraud and it might come up in a scandal!(funny)Obama learned that there were many Democrats laundering money through these countries illegally!

That's when Obama and Rezco Real Estate came into play!

Hillary had a field day with Obama!

He trashed her after that!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801233 Nov 10, 2012
Another death on Staten Island. The area's death toll has risen to 41.
WHERE IS OBAMA?!?!

Location hidden

#801234 Nov 10, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text> There are a higher number of rich democrats than rich Republicans. Besides the politicians, there are the sports figures, musicians, Hollywood actors, etc...mostly all democrats.
I believe you've made the case that Democrats are more successful capitalists than Republicans.

Dammit.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801236 Nov 10, 2012
Well, another one bites the dust. Obama appointee CIA Director David Petraus has been forced to resign due to an adulterous affair. He got caught bangin' his biographer. Why is it that everybody Obama appoints turns out to be a slimeball? He's not only a lousy president, he also seems to be a poor judge of character.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801237 Nov 10, 2012
<quoted text>I believe you've made the case that Democrats are more successful capitalists than Republicans.
Dammit.
Actors, sports figures and musicians are not wealthy because of their business skills.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801238 Nov 10, 2012
<quoted text>And you refer to me as a conspiracy theorist.
Oh, and likewise, the freakin' irony.
It is to laugh.
I'm just repeating what they're reporting on Fox News, America's only reliable news source.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801239 Nov 10, 2012
I find it interesting that the director of the CIA, an organization that specializes in cover-ups and secrets, couldn't manage to keep his affair under wraps. He must have been as incompetent as Obama.

Location hidden

#801240 Nov 10, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Actors, sports figures and musicians are not wealthy because of their business skills.
Serendipity is a capitalist's wet dream, fella.

:)

Location hidden

#801241 Nov 10, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
I find it interesting that the director of the CIA, an organization that specializes in cover-ups and secrets, couldn't manage to keep his affair under wraps. He must have been as incompetent as Obama.
I find it interesting that you are more interested in sleaze than patriotism.

The man knows an out when he crafts one. He's not our top strategist for nothing, you know.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801242 Nov 10, 2012
ilrfpiy wrote:
See what we have America? As you let this, that, this, that, this, that, slide for decades???? You left your balls at the back door. EVERY TIME you let this left wing f'n garbage tell YOU YOU need to accept abortion, lesbias, gays, credit, pc, on and ON. YOU, that did NOT set boundaries allowed this garbage called OBAMA to rape/plunder and pillage OUR ASSETS then MOCK us.
And there is that pussy with tears rolling down his face (brrrrrrrt) gagging the f out of me again. Wonder how many tears he wept for the innocent children, et al in lybia and syria he blew up with CRIMINAL ARSENAL WE paid for,
The bastard should be in the hague. Obama is a bitch with a capital CCCCCCCC. Damian bitch. Kiss ass'n bitch. Sniffling pussy.
So let me get this straight. What you're trying to say is that you're not exactly pleased with Obama's leadership and have a certain amount of disdain for him? Is that what you're trying to say?
Visitor

Pompano Beach, FL

#801243 Nov 10, 2012
I read some reports yeasterday that billionaires have dumped their stocks. Do you think that they will be investing in the same country where Obama has his retirement money invested?

I also read that coal miners have lost their jobs and are blaming Obama? Is this how he creates new jobs? Maybe some illegals will fill these jobs with less pay and benefits and by the time they become Americans, the coal industry will no longer exist.

Another article that i read was about Michelle Obama's fashion hit or misses. I have been wearing the same rags on my back for over 3 years. I dont make over $250,000.00 a year like Obama. I am disabled and on a fixed income. I get $731.00 a month to live on. I am no longer in the working class or in the middle class so no one cares about me.

Another news article said that Obama's daughters are going to have it tough the next 4 years. How is that? His daughters dont go to bed cold and hungry. They dont have to worry about the roofs over their heads. They wont be living in the street or lining up at soup kitchens or food pantries. This is the plight of American children and even before Hurricane Sandy struck.

I am nothing and no one anymore. Am I even American? I dont know. But I care about my country and my fellow citizens just the same.
No Opinion Whatsoever

Virginia Beach, VA

#801244 Nov 10, 2012
<quoted text>Deb, dear, I stopped watching wrestling when WWE became WWF.
Next.
I think more people should support the World Wildlife Foundation. They do many good things for animals.
No Opinion Whatsoever

Virginia Beach, VA

#801245 Nov 10, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE SO... SO... SO... VERY WRONG IN THIS ASSUMPTION, MOM. DEBIL CAN FCUK YOU SILLY ANY TIME HE WANT. IT CAN BE INCLUSIVE OR DIVISIVE AN' FROM NOW ON, DEBIL NOT GON' GIVE YOU A CHOICE IN THE MATTER. THE UNIVERSE JUS' VISIT YOU WITH A NEW AXIOM AN' YOU CHOICE OF DRESS, OR EVEN YOU SEX, NOT MAKE ONE IOTA OF DIFFERENCE. NOW DEBIL GON' GIVE YOU THE SAME CHANCE HE GIVE EVERYBODY: RUN. DO IT NOW.
iT's InTeReStInG tHaT yOu TyPe In AlL cApS. iT iS fInE wItH mE bUt SoMeTiMeS iT's DiFfIcUlT tO rEaD.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801246 Nov 10, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
$5 trillion in new debt, I heard that on Fox, is it a lie?
Fox was first to report that Petreus resigned. Was that a lie? Fox was first to report about the Libyan fighters attacking our drone. Was that a lie? Fox gives regular updates about Benghazigate. Are they lies? Fox is giving regular reports about Obama's incompetence during the disaster in the northeast. Are they lies? No, they aren't lies. The problem is that libs don't want to hear the truth.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#801247 Nov 10, 2012
Not Real Sure wrote:
I think we should split the country rite down the middle again,Let The Dems Have The North .....See How long They would survive without working people....... hahaha about a month
Sure moron, there's no workers at all in the North. Tell that to the autoworkers producing cars and parts in Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio and Indiana. Tell that to the workers at companies like Caterpillar and John Deere putting out heavy equipment. Tell that to the steel workers in Pennsylvania. Tell that to the aerospace workers in Connecticut.
You're an idiot!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#801248 Nov 10, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Mama Cass choked on a steak sandwich?
She died of a heroin overdose, like most people who start out on the "gateway drug".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min STEFANO COLONNA 69,482
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min Ralph 98,343
Amy - 9-29-2014 18 min Ralph 28
Abby 9-30 20 min Ralph 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min Cali Girl 2014 50,019
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 27 min Uzi 68,555
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min Cancer On The pRe... 178,580

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]