Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,061)

Showing posts 741,201 - 741,220 of1,033,329
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GOPidiotsx

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
At least the queers would most likely do a better job mowing the grass than the Mexicans, most of whom just mow and blow after charging like they have a B.A. in landscaping.
They really need to stop with all the crap about needing money for the schools. The public schools need to start charging those who use them. If the Mexicans want to overrun our schools with their brats, then they can pay just like they would for a private school. Same goes for the Blacks and the others.
I'll bet those kids would have better attendance and behavior and do their homework if their parents were involved at least by contributing towards their education.
Why should single people and those who have worked for years have to keep paying for other people's brats to go to school.
Billions of dollars have been stolen from Medi-Care and Pension Funds. All these politicians do is tell us Medi-Care and Social Security is going broke. Well it is too bad but we have paid for the benefits we get through hard work and an education that many of us have paid for with no student loans btw!
The public schools are bankrupting us worse than Social Security or Medi-Care! So just let people start paying for THEIR OWN KIDS. Maybe they'll think twice about having kid after kid if they know they are not getting a free ride. This plan will save the taxpayers gazillions of dollars and go a long way towards improving the schools. No more tax dollars.....mandatory tuition for your kids just like mandatory health insurance!!!!! LOL Be careful what you wish for Demoncrats!
You should run as a GOP candidate for the Senate!
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

I know what this election told me......there is one hell of alot of democrats on welfare
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
You're amazingly stupid. He wasn't blaming Bush. He was thanking him and Tom Delay for free pills because of Medicare Part D.
Yeah ... I know that and I been sarcastic ...
ODE TO THE DEBIL

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

HERE COME OL GASH CROTCH
SHE COME SLURPIN UP SLOWLY
SHE GOT OOZING EYEBALLS
SHE ONE PISSED ON PHONEY
SHE SAY "I KNOW YOU. YOU KNOW ME.
I'M THE COOCH WHO SU*KED N F**KED YA FOR FREE.
ONCE INSIDE ME YOU COULD FEEL MY DISEASE.
AND FISTIN ME BLIND SO I CAN NO LONGER SEE.
NOW CUM TOGETHER G'HEAD ALL OVER ME"

SHOOP, < GUITAR RIFF > SHOOP, O YEAH,
CUM TOGETHER, YEAH!...

AND REMEMBER KNIGHTS HAVE NO HONOR IN MY COURT. NO WINNING IN MY GAME.

THE DEBIL AKA/PLANT LADY/RETCH ALLNIGHTY/MONTANA WILDHACK/new yawk Albany, NY/carol/AND WHOMEVER ELSE THIS FOOL BELIEVES SHE CAN FOOL ... NOBODY.
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to blame them. They don't want to be around the next four years.
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/2592...
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

the real carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What???? Who? Me?
i think we broke someone^^^^^^^^
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
with the right person holding the label.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Women should sacrifice and relinquish control of their private parts for the greater good of.... money and jobs?
No.
This kind of thinking is barbaric. The women you speak of are not just single women. They are your mothers, your sisters, your daughters, your wives, your girlfriends.`
And it's why the Republicans lost.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yup, that's right. The women woke up and went and voted for President Obama, a father of two daughters, a hero and champion for women. More and more women have to get involved in politics. It's enough.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

the real carol wrote:
I often award you bulbs (the yellow one), hearts, funny faces and golden stars, dem, but the dink jumps right in there and changes 'em. Why, we oughta ....
tricks are for kids and ancient hospice patients
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Dumb OBAMA DEAD BRAIN ZOMBIES ...
Gov. Romney was not elected,( according to some) because he didn't show his Taxes...but IRS know all of it...

But, Obama is re-elected and he paid millions to have his college records sealed...really?????

SHUT UP...!!!!!!!
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Republicans election depression is covered by Obamacare.
sista sledge says

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>i think we broke someone^^^^^^^^
sure you weren't made.

"we"? there is no me in we.:)
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

WILLARD ROMNEY wrote:
Hey posters, who's in the mood for a little side trip down memory lane? No? Oh well, here it is anyway. Topix: Guardian of all morality, except when they promote this (oh, and selling chinee, russian, etc., etc. "brides" in the sidebars).:
(Pay attention, Yawk, and maybe you'll understand why you can't play chess worth a sh!t either. Maybe you should just stick to eatin canoli?)
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TQ7767CLE...
man...i'll bet she was a party...and i'll bet now that she's...uh...more mature she needs an entire hillbilly up there to get off
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

JEB wrote:
<quoted text> with the right person holding the label.
Yes! Not sure she will run, considering age, but, I truly hope that we have a Democratic woman run next time! Maybe Elizabeth Warren!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Tony wrote:
Republicans election depression is covered by Obamacare.
Yes and you are going to need it to, right after the 1st of the year...
KCS

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
Dumb OBAMA DEAD BRAIN ZOMBIES ...
Gov. Romney was not elected,( according to some) because he didn't show his Taxes...but IRS know all of it...
But, Obama is re-elected and he paid millions to have his college records sealed...really?????
SHUT UP...!!!!!!!
Obama is smarter than you or anybody in your famly, Damn i bet Sasha and Malia are already smarter than you. Continually bashing you head against the wall is a sign of a low IQ. Maybe like other Conservatives you can scream i'm moving to Canada.

Here is the facts about Canada:

gays free to marry
rigid gun laws
european style politics
don't trip over race.
universal health care
they don't speak kindly of conservatives.
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Barack Obama ran his nasty campaign just like a schoolyard BULLY and that is how his supporters act. They are worse than the bullys they rant about, especially Whoopi Goldberg, Sherri Shepherd and all the rest of the stupid bullys who are wasting space on tv.

We don't like bullys, liars, thieves, terrorists and moochers!

“The truth will be told”

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, "The president emphasized five components of recovery" "And then he left, off to a campaign stop in Cleveland."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/03/obam...
What is he supposed to do,get out there with a mop and bucket and start cleaning up? He's the commander and chief. He gives the orders and makes the directives then it's up to those with the orders to carry them out.Thats how it works as the president. I'm sorry if not seeing him waist deep in flood waters rescuing five year olds was what you expected sheesh.
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, that's right. The women woke up and went and voted for President Obama, a father of two daughters, a hero and champion for women. More and more women have to get involved in politics. It's enough.
That must be why the wise forefathers never granted them the right to vote.
Riding Razor

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

I work alone.

But I'll take you up on your second offer to shoot you. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"the low rider is a little colder".

"take a little trip, take a little trip with me"
WILLARD ROMNEY wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure there's a place for you in our organization. Shoot me your curriculum vitae..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 741,201 - 741,220 of1,033,329
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]