Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,061)

Showing posts 741,201 - 741,220 of1,073,062
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OBAMA the GENIUS

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You should call the president and tell him that. He talked about the fiscal cliff just today and said he'd work with republicans as long as they did it his way.
He apparently doesn't know - as does the rest of the informed world - that we're that filthy rich.
People talk about three things: GDP, NATIONAL DEBT, AND DEFICITS <---- GOV spend minus taxes collected.

Does anyone talk about BALANCE SHEETS? no.

Our nation has assets to produce the GDP AND
THOSE ASSETS ARE WORTH OVER $200 TRILLION.

citizens are worth $47 to $60 trillion.

GOVERNMENT?$160 TRILLION on up.

The government does not need to borrow at all. In fact it spends AND THEN BORROWS.

A system set up by the banking industry to generate constant interest payments.

The industry uses this system and guaranteed payments to "play the spread" "play the market"

The richest set this up. THEY WOULD RATHER KEEP THE EMPHASIS OFF BALANCE SHEET ASSETS.

think about it: our citizens have a net worth of $47 TRILLION.

OUR CITIZENS OWN OUR GOVERNMENT AND ALL ASSETS AND DEBTS.

gov debt currently $16 trillion.

Gov assets? Nobody knows for sure but conservative estimates say $160 trillion.

This data is hidden on purpose.

But just looking at citizen net worth:$47 trillion. That is over 3 times the national debt.

As I said: the USA is filthy rich.

The top 10% control over 80% of the citizen wealth.

If the gov used assets in the discussion,

It shows the whole system is just a game. To protect the richest from taxation. Greed and selfishness.

Hey carol what are billions of acres worth?

The oil under them? Trees on them? Mineral rights?

THE USA GOV OWNS BILLIONS OF ACRES. Here. Plus lands in other countries. If you owned lots of land would you protest everyday that you ate "broke"?

Well you would! But sane people would not.

plus the oil off shore. It's huge. On paper hundreds of trillions.

But this balance of taxes and spending each year is purposefully misleading. A game. The money is here. We are not broke by a long shot.

The richest like it that way.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

MixedandProud6663 wrote:
looks like some people lost on Tuesday. Carol must be in tears daily ;-D
lots of losers...

"45 companies announce layoff's in the past 48 hours! This is what the people wanted! The people have spoken!"

http://twitchy.com/2012/11/08/layoff-bomb-det...
GOPidiotsx

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Barney Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You can't hide from me Doc now where's that precious finger you got to prod me with.dem love me two times your the next best thing .Stick it in Dr. dem.Fist it turn it .oh ahhhhhhhhhh
You should be over the moon happy, Nobama. You get to critique Michelle's coiffures for 4 more years.
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
In all the years on Topix, every Carol prediction has been wrong. The GOPprimary was hilarious with Carol proclaiming Perry, the Cain, then Trump, then Newt as the nation's Savior.
Ah, I gotcha. Newt?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

It is who counts the votes...

"Mr. Obama received 99.5% of the vote, defeating Mr. Romney 9,955 to 55."

http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/fraud-in-p...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just stfu. You have not a clue of what you are writing. Not a clue.
You spread likes like manure. And you call yourself a Christian. That's blasphemy.
I second that emotion.
GOPidiotsx

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"jean" You have a big mouth. "carol" does not have to STFU, she has every right to post as she fit. There is a big difference between you and her, "carol can disagree without being disagreeable, you on the other hand always disagree in a disagreeable manner. You have no class you are just a loud mouth old hag with your hand out.
Peace
KMA
HHAHAHAHAHAHA
You're such a loser!

“Time For Your Medicine.... heh”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
Lets be gracious.
Bwahahahaha.
Fk you baggers.
amen
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just stfu. You have not a clue of what you are writing. Not a clue.
You spread likes like manure. And you call yourself a Christian. That's blasphemy.
Caught off guard by a reporter in Denver who directly asked the president if the CIA were denied requests in Benghazi, Obama's reply was:

"'...the minute I found out what was happening, I gave three very clear directives. Number one, make sure that we are securing our personnel and doing whatever we need to...I guarantee you that everyone in the state department, our military, the CIA, you name it, had number-one priority making sure that people were safe.'

"So if President Obama is not lying about his directives, he is saying that the CIA and the Defense Department and our military chain of command disobeyed the direct order of our commander in chief to do everything in their power to rescue our people under attack in Benghazi. And that as commander in chief, Obama did nothing in response to their dereliction of duty.

"We know it was not the CIA on its own that made the decision to abandon Ambassador Stevens and the eight others with him in the consulate. The CIA say they did not advise anyone in the administration to deny help to the Americans in Benghazi. A CIA spokesman on October 27 issued this statement:

'No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate.'

General Carter F. Ham, the combatant commander of Africa Command (AFRICOM), says he was never asked to send help.

Congressman Jason Chaffetz, Utah Republican, said that General Ham told him during a visit to Libya that he had never been asked to provide military support for the Americans under attack in Benghazi.

On October 18, General Ham resigned.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/m-why_...
GOPidiotsx

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I gotcha. Newt?
She thought Newt would cream Obama. Seriously.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

MixedandProud6663 wrote:
Actually, as I said on Wednesday morning, I had made peace with it the night before the election if Obama should win and had a vague feeling on the way home from the polls it wouldn't be a victory for Romney.

So I was more numb when my "premonitions" came true Tuesday night.

Only cried a few tears during Romney's concession speech knowing what the nation passed up.

I'm sitting back and watching the show. It's your party's baby now.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

reality wrote:
In Q / A format, here's the basic ECO101 our idiot-in chief doesn't have a grasp on...
Q) Who owns most businesses in this country?
A) The wealthy.
Q) What will happen if Obama forces wealthy people to "pay more taxes"?
A) Wealthy business owners will do virtually anything to protect GP margins, including permanent employee layoffs
(permanent employee layoffs = you & I)
How very patriotic of them....

The rich don't need government of, by, or for the people - they can just buy their own somewhere else.

But if they love America as much as they claim, they will INVEST IN IT, and I don't mean with their taxes (which they will actually be required to pay after their loopholes are closed, same as the rest of us) but with all that capital with which they've been resisting ACTUALLY CREATING JOBS.(Since that's what they claim to live for, right?)

Or, they can move to Switzerland, where the tax rates are much higher than here.....

Unless they prefer to take their money and run to the nearest third world country and plunder IT for a while. Hope the door leaves them with an incurable blister on the ass on their way out.

Just a thought.
Rachel Maddow

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

He really did win.
And he really was born in Hawaii.
And he really is -legitimately- President of the United States.
Again.

And the Bureau of Labor Statistics did not make-up a fake unemployment rate last month.
And the Congressional Research Service really can find no evidence
That cutting taxes on rich people grows the economy.

And the polls were not skewed to over-sample Democrats.
And Nate Silver was not making up fake projections about the election
To make conservatives feel bad.
He was doing math.

And climate change is real.
And rape really does cause pregnancy sometimes.
And evolution is a thing.
And Benghazi was an attack on us.
It was not a scandal by us.

And no one is taking away anyone's guns.
And taxes haven't gone up.
And the deficit is dropping, actually.
And Saddam Hussein didn't have weapons of mass destruction.

And the moon landing was real.
And FEMA isn't building concentration camps.
And UN election observers aren't taking over Texas.
And moderate reforms of the regulations on the insurance industry
And the financial services industry
Are not the same thing as communism.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
In all the years on Topix, every Carol prediction has been wrong. The GOPprimary was hilarious with Carol proclaiming Perry, the Cain, then Trump, then Newt as the nation's Savior.
Predictions?

Perry was only a hopeful early. No predictions.

Trump was an interesting candidate early on but soon fizzled out. No predictions.

Newt was the most promising. Smart as a whip, a genius when it comes to history, and he led Clinton by the hand to a balanced budget and welfare reform. I would have given almost anything to see him debate Obama. But no predictions.

Since I voted for Romney in 2008, I simply stuck with him in the end. He still had to prove he had what it took.

But I didn't make any predictions about him either.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
She thought Newt would cream Obama. Seriously.
He would have. I would have paid money to see.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

dr phil wrote:
More good news carol.
Harry Reid is gonna lower the filibuster threshold to 51 from 60.
Told you I'd cheer you up.
Super news

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

dr phil wrote:
More good news carol.
Harry Reid is gonna lower the filibuster threshold to 51 from 60.
Told you I'd cheer you up.
"dr puke"
Harry womanizer Reid needs 60 votes to change the filibuster rule, hard to believe he is going to get them.
Peace
KMA
Black Wino

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

hmmmmm....mmmmm.... looks like Barry an his thugs, threw his loyal General under da Pimp Mobile, probably got da order forms dat Iranian born demon Valerie Jarret... Yowzaa..!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

MixedandProud6663 wrote:
But you're happy. You get to keep your public defender.

What's a lowlife criminal like you doing back on this forum? Should I post your mug shot again? Or how about the address to that 800 square foot shack you call home?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm actually praying the repubicans will let Obama do whatever he wants. If we're going over the cliff anyway, I do NOT want liberals having any excuse whatseover to blame republicans this time. I want it to be Obama's baby and his baby alone. All the way down.
If the bottom falls out, your party is history.
"Repubicans" ! I like it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 741,201 - 741,220 of1,073,062
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info