Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
741,181 - 741,200 of 1,100,625 Comments Last updated 45 min ago
THE DEBIL

Spain

#800989 Nov 9, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
This is even better
"Mr. Obama won Wood County in Ohio this year. That's right, Mr. Obama won the majority of Wood County's 108% of registered voters. That's not a typo.
In 2012, 106,258 people in Wood County are registered to vote out of an eligible 98,213. But it certainly must all be a coincidence, right?"
NO, HONEY, IT MATH. SIMPLE, UNCOMPLICATED, MATH.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#800990 Nov 9, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that allowing the billionaires (who've made most of their money by war profiteering and moving it from trust fund to hedge fund), to avoid their taxes in the Caymans is considered 'responsible', while requiring ALL Americans to shoulder the burden the money-shufflers and war profiteers created is considered 'mooching'?
Talk about skewed priorities...
Tell ya what, Bag Lady; I won't defend wealthy cheaters if you will admit to protecting crooked politicians who pass laws to allow those cheaters in the first place.

There is a group of people in Washington who meet regularly. Some people call them a Congress. Now why would you be screaming at wealthy people who follow the laws that this Congress made? Has it ever occurred to you to scream at your people in that Congress and effect change where change is needed? Naw....that would take away all of your fun screaming your lungs out like the half-naked, drunk, painted idiots at football games. Thinking is not your forte, I see.
THE DEBIL

Spain

#800991 Nov 9, 2012
KINDA HOT IN HERE...(WHERE DEBIL IS, NOT WHERE YOU IS...) DEBIL NEED TO SLIP OUT HIS ROBE AN' SLIPPERS...(BRB)...

... AHHHH, THAT BETTER... MAKE DEBIL FEEL MO' COMFORTABLE... BUT HE PRETTY TIRED TOO SO HE MIGHT HAVE TO TRUNCATE THE PROCESS OF SEDUCTION A MITE...

Lapeer, MI

#800992 Nov 9, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
The good news is that Barbara Walters is in her eighties and with luck will DIE SOON and not be around for the next election or will be off the air. Betty White will probably not be here and Diane Sawyer might O.D. any day now. Candy Crowley reminds me of Mama Cass Elliott and the obese slob could die or become too sick to work soon.
Most of the Obama supporters look to be morbidly overweight, especially all those hispanics and blacks so many of them will be dying soon.
Ironic, isn't it, that these three women are garden fertilizer right now and will be again after death? Barbara Walters wearing a daisy at the Y is hilarious except that the poor daisy will most likely die eventually from fertilizer burn.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#800993 Nov 9, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"The race between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney was decided in just a few ultra-competitive states that could have gone either way. Had Romney won these states he would be President-elect Romney today. There is precedent for this kind of near victory despite a popular vote loss. In 2004 John Kerry was less than 120,000 votes in Ohio from winning an Electoral College victory over George Bush despite losing the popular vote by nearly the same margin as Romney (50%– 48%).
Here are the states and the vote difference (in Obama’s favor) between the two candidates:
State – Vote Differential (Electoral Votes)
Virginia – 110,341 (13)
Ohio – 100,142 (18)
Florida – 47,016 (29)
New Mexico – 76,222 (6)
Those totals are current as we publish, but could change slightly in the next few days. It’s also worth noting that Iowa (88,501 vote differential, 6 EV’s) could be used instead of New Mexico and still be under 350,000 total vote differential.
Out of a total of over 120 million votes, Barack Obama’s real margin of victory over Mitt Romney was 333,721 votes."
The President won both the electoral AND the popular vote.

Your sit-n-spin is working just as advertised.
Spin on, spinner....
THE DEBIL

Spain

#800994 Nov 9, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell ya what, Bag Lady; I won't defend wealthy cheaters if you will admit to protecting crooked politicians who pass laws to allow those cheaters in the first place.
There is a group of people in Washington who meet regularly. Some people call them a Congress. Now why would you be screaming at wealthy people who follow the laws that this Congress made? Has it ever occurred to you to scream at your people in that Congress and effect change where change is needed? Naw....that would take away all of your fun screaming your lungs out like the half-naked, drunk, painted idiots at football games. Thinking is not your forte, I see.
GIRLS! GIRLS! LES' NOT FIGHT TONIGHT, HUH? LES' ALL JUS'... GET COMFORTABLE.. KIND OF LOUNGE AROUN' A L'IL... MAYBE WE TELL SECRETS? WHAT YOU THINK? KIND OF A GIRL'S AN' ONE BOY'S NIGHT OUT... MAYBE HAVE A L'IL DRINKY...? BURN A FEW... WHAT YOU SAY? CAROL, DEBIL CAN SEE YOU WET ALREADY SO HE ASSUME YOU ALL IN...

Lapeer, MI

#800996 Nov 9, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, UM, YOU SAYIN' IN YOU ROUNDABOUT FASHION THAT YOU DON' SWALLOW? WELL LET DEBIL GIVE YOU AN ANATOMY LESSON THEN... IF THE SOURCE IS INSIDE YOU ESOPHAGUS ALREADY YOU SWALLOW WHETHER YOU WAN' TO OR NOT. NOW, "TASTE," THAT'S ANOTHER MATTER... THA'S UP TO YOU...
Crawl back into the Kenyan Bush before some snake-hater steps on you.
THE DEBIL

Spain

#800997 Nov 9, 2012
WHAT IS IT ABOUT A MAN, ANY MAN... SAY... DAVID PETRAEUS... MAKE HIM WAN' TO DO DISGUSTIN' STUFF WITH NAKED WOMEN OTHER THAN HIS WIFE OF THIRTY YEARS? WHEN THE LAS' TIME YOU RECKON OL' WHA'S-HER-NAME EVER HAD DAVEY'S LILY-WHITE-WAR-MACHINE BETWEEN HER LIPS? HMMMMMMMMMM? "OH, HONEY... OH, HON-EEEYYY... I BELIEVE I FEEL ANOTHER SURGE COMIN' ON..." CAROL, BABY, THIS ONE'S FO' YOU... UNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH...
one for all all for one

Bethlehem, PA

#800998 Nov 9, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Sister Kathryn nailed it. She's right. Congress must work with the President and not continue to block his progress. If positive change is to occur, than balance is necessary, and that can only happen if both parties work for the good of all. If Congress refuses to agree to the wealthiest being taxed a little more, than as the President has stated, everyone's taxes will go up. This could lead to a recession next year. I hope Republicans and Democrats TOGETHER, will do what is right for this nation.

One for all and all for one.
THE DEBIL

Spain

#800999 Nov 9, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Crawl back into the Kenyan Bush before some snake-hater steps on you.
THAT A LOW RATE OF RETURN INVESTMENT, AIN'T YOU NOTICED YET? WHY YOU NOT DO IT? YEAH, THAT IT, YOU STEP ON DEBIL... SEE WHAT HAPPEN... G'HEAD.. DO IT NOW!!!! DEBIL JUS' HERE FO' HIS POUND OF FLESH, WHICH, IN YOU CASE NOT GONNA TIP THE SCALES ONE WAY OR ANOTHER...
THE DEBIL

Spain

#801000 Nov 9, 2012
WORD ON THE STREET IS THAT DAVEY P. KIND OF GRUNT LIKE AN' ANIMAL WHEN HE COME ON A WOMAN'S FACE... IN HER EYES... HER HAIR. YOU RECKON THAT TRUE? WHY MEN DO SHIT LIKE THAT? IS IT JUS' MEN WHO DO IT? WE SOME SICK FCUKS AIN'T WE, GUYS?
THE DEBIL

Spain

#801001 Nov 9, 2012
DEBIL KNEW A WOMAN ONCE, WHEN SHE CAME - SHE ONLY CAME VAGINALLY OR ANALLY - SHE WOULD PUT HER ARM IN HER MOUTH AND BITE DOWN SO HARD SHE'D DRAW BLOOD... DEBIL LIKE THE TASTE OF WOMAN BLOOD... WHY DO MEN DO SHIT LIKE THAT... TO THEIR WIVES... OF THIRTY YEARS...? HINT: CAUSE IT FEEL SOOOOOOO GOOODDDDD TO BEEEEE SOOOOOOO BADDDDD! HEHEHEHEHEHEH... YOU SEE? DEBIL KNOW THE ANSWER ALL ALONG.

Location hidden

#801002 Nov 9, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell ya what, Bag Lady;
I quit the 'bag lady' gig years ago (too risky once I became a parent) and went to work for a living.
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>I won't defend wealthy cheaters if you will admit to protecting crooked politicians who pass laws to allow those cheaters in the first place.
You mean the ones I write to on a regular basis, arguing that Glass/Steagal should be reinstated? They are tired of me, and that's a good thing...they're gonna get a whole helluva lot tireder before I depart this spinning rock, I guarantee it.
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>There is a group of people in Washington who meet regularly. Some people call them a Congress. Now why would you be screaming at wealthy people who follow the laws that this Congress made?
Has it ever occurred to you to scream at your people in that Congress and effect change where change is needed?
Uh, asked, and answered. But for those in the back, yeah. It has.
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>Naw....that would take away all of your fun screaming your lungs out like the half-naked, drunk, painted idiots at football games.
Football is good for three groups: bookies, physical therapists who specialize in sports injury, and High School boys who want to get laid regularly. Otherwise, football is 'X' number of hulks spending a lot of time crashing against the same number of hulks, in pursuit of the remains of a cow.
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>Thinking is not your forte, I see.
As blind as you are to the need for compromise in Congressional budgetary planning, I'm surprised you can see your hand under halogen lights.
THE DEBIL

Spain

#801003 Nov 9, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You swallow readily and heartily. That turns on the Boy Messiah.
If anyone makes more money than you do, you see it as cause for revolution. Others see you as either 1.) Stupid 2.) Unmotivated 3.) Seething with jealousy or 4.) All of the above.
Out of a Full Deck, you hold only one card - a vote determined by your watching Access Hollywood. Stupid is, Stupid does.
DID YOU REALLY WRITE THIS? WHAT MAKES YOUR SHIT SMELL LIKE ROSES ANYWAYS? IS IT CAUSE YOU INURED TO THE SMELL OF YOU OWN SHIT? WHY IT BOTHER YOU THEN WHEN IT THROWN BACK IN YOU FACE? DEBIL THOUGHT YOU LIKE THE TASTE OF YOU OWN SHIT? SURE LOOK THAT WAY TO HIM... DEBIL'S SHIT TASTES LIKE SHIT TO YOU, APPARENTLY, BUT YOU SHIT... YOU SHIT IS LIKE DEWY GRASS ON A SUMMER'S EVE... HOW TOUCHING... HOW ROMANTIC. DUMB BITCH.

Lapeer, MI

#801004 Nov 9, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
lots of losers...
"45 companies announce layoff's in the past 48 hours! This is what the people wanted! The people have spoken!"
http://twitchy.com/2012/11/08/layoff-bomb-det...
It's time to pay the piper and this country will be paying through its nose for a long time after the Boy Messiah leaves. It has begun. Wait until next year. The Jerk-In-Chief will begin the blame game all over again. Bush-Bashing? Maybe but it won't hold much water. Bad luck? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...maybe he'll try that excuse. The Republicans just won't "cooperate". YES! That will be his excuse. IT"S NOT HIS FAULT, FOLKS. He tried so hard but the Republicans ruined it. Hee, Hee. Barbara Walters will be holding a handkerchief for him:}
THE DEBIL

Spain

#801006 Nov 9, 2012
"YOU SWALLOW READILY AND HEARTILY. THAT TURNS ON THE BOY MESSIAH." YUP. PRETTY MUCH SAY IT ALL... PRETTY MUCH SPLAIN WHAT DEBIL DOIN' HERE TOO, YOU JUS' TOO STOOPID TO UNDERSTAND. MORE YOU PUSH... MORE DEBIL PUSH BACK. MORE GROTESQUE YOU IS... MO' GROTESQUE THE DEBIL BECOME. IN A VERY REAL WAY, YOU THE VERY THING YOU DESPISE. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH... SMO-KINNNN...

Location hidden

#801009 Nov 9, 2012
dr phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
If you only knew...

:)
THE DEBIL

Spain

#801010 Nov 9, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree.
Yawkie seemed to enjoy it earlier.
And I was quite pleased to adjust her makeup.
K, THA'S ONE... WHY WE DO SHIT LIKE THAT? JUS' OUR NATURE DEBIL GUESS?
THE DEBIL

Spain

#801011 Nov 9, 2012
dem wrote:
Ketel One on the rocks.
Anyone?
OH, OH, MEE!!!!

Location hidden

#801012 Nov 9, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"dr puke"
Harry womanizer Reid needs 60 votes to change the filibuster rule, hard to believe he is going to get them.
Peace
KMA
Psssst... Cocoon Man:

You didn't believe the President could possibly be a two-termer, either, didja?

(delicate cough)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min wojar 177,413
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min D-U-H 49,539
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Retired SOF 45
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,658
who here likes pooping themself either in a dia... 3 hr poopforluck 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr J RULES 68,997
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE