Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
741,101 - 741,120 of 1,079,002 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Ridin Razor

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

I can't resist torturing my prey before I kill it!

Nature of The Feline Fatale! Besides ...

The Female is the deadlier of The Species.

Now turn around, so I can use your back to sharpen My Claws.

Then, F*ck Off!! And whine to me No More!
permanently banned wrote:
come on yawkie we already determined you are the "winner".
you keep saying how little fun youre having and what a 'boar' i am yet you cant keep your paws off me.
Forward

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text> Are you talking about Malia, Obama's promiscuous 13-year-old daughter, who took a vacation last spring in drug-infested slum Oaxaca, Mexico with 12 of her party friends for a few days of drugs, booze and sex, all at the taxpayers expense, or are you talking about his other daughter, Shaqueema, or whatever the hell her name is.(By the way, Judicial Watch is suing the Obama administration for the expense. 25 Secret Service agents agents had to go along to protect this gang of little thugs).
I think you have mixed up with a Palin.lol
Remember the so-called soccer mom.. who's slut daughter got pregnant at 16 ?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>i'm gonna ask lily to stroll over and take pictures of his claw marks as he's dragged from the courthouse
West is a true dolt (I really mean effing ahole). Tea party is gone !! Hurraaahhh!
Ridin Razor

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

You sound ridiculous. Or drunk. You're always the former.

Don't call me meaty or friend. I am neither.

Go The Fawk A-Way!

I'm literally bored to near death with your dumb boaring azz!
<quoted text>
well my meaty friend i wasnt talking about your posts.
i did think it was funny that someone was banned while i fkd you in an alley, dead, over a dumpster.
see the irony?
LOL
GOPidiotsx

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

No Mo Obamas wrote:
In addition to Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar and Sherri Shepherd are two of the biggest bullys ever! Those evil loudmouths think they can sit on national tv and screech and gesticulate their racist views just because they claim to be comedians and are on a show with that name.
We see now that Barbara Walters is scum and a traitor. She is a liar. She hopefully will not be here for the next election nor will Betty White and many of the others Barbara caters to using her program to destroy the USA!
Elisabeth Hasselbeck is a Judas and needs to quit and stay home with her brats. Otherwise, she is completely useless as a spokesperson for the conservatives. She is hated and probably one of the reasons Romney lost.
They keep saying the Republicans need to change so start right there by firing Hasselbeck. Either don't replace her or get someone else who will be respected. She is not. She wants only to push her father, her husband, her brats and her clothing and book on tv and she stole the idea for the book from someone else. The other author sued and EH paid her way out of that one IIRC!
Look at the audience members of that commie program run by BW to foist her views on the public. They are mostly white all the time. It is obvious that the clapping and cheering are canned or they are paying people to do it btw!
Sorry Chimp, I have a job, so too busy to watch TV all day and bitch about it. Have another shot and change the channel.
Ridin Razor

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

He got bald, drunk, & dumber. And flacccid! Im Po Tent Bastard!

I got out. With my youth and voluptuous, exotic tan good looks.

THE END.
<quoted text>
thanks, pal!
sorry to air our dirty laundry here, but it was a bad breakup.
she got fat.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

<quoted text>
well joe walsh said he might run for govenor.
probably win. blago did.
He's a nut, so was blago. Why did Petreaus have to resign just because of an affair?
Ridin Razor

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Homer doesn't need anybody to embarrass him.

He does a fine job of it all on his own. ;)

PS If this thread revolved around your logic, you're the biggest fck up here.

Obviously, your mistakes have fckd you because you've been banned more than any other poster.

So, you may want to walk that statement back.

Who's up for Round 3 ?!
Our Next President

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

...yes? OK
Ridin Razor

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Go Fetch your father.
He has the answers as to why you're so morally and ethically fckd up. Bad Seed.
It happens to all irish sons when Father has bad seed.
Ah, did you forget Fetch's "slip" up?
I Didn't. More you talk. More I expose about YEW! ;)
Keep Talkin'...

No more rusing people on this thread into thinking you and Fetch are Black ... Irish, aye laddie!
dr phil wrote:
<quoted text>
And you resent your father for this?
It happens to all guidos.
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

carol wrote:
Mitt Romney's concession sermon...
My friends... I know I speak for Ann and myself when I express our heartfelt thanks for all the work you did for us during the recent election.
I wanted to be your President very badly and I'm sure I would have been, but it wasn't to be. The American people decided on another leader and I honor their choice.
Sadly, the Mormon Church, the faith we all love, invested everything on this bad bet and we will henceforth become a branch of the Presbyterians who are, apparently, better with their money and less given to grand, pointless gestures.
From now on you can address me as, "Bishop Paddy O'Romney and Ann as, "my wee, bonnie lass." We made a deal and we mean to stick by it.
On the plus side, there's a lot of haggus, enough now to last us years and years and years. I hope you like haggus?(a wee laugh ripples through the assembly.)
We Mormons are used to disappointment, I know how much many of you invested in our cause, but, on the bright side, we're a church so it's tax deductible. When Mormons give to "charity" we mean, "The Church," so we're able to skirt those job-killing tax laws just like the Presbyterians and Catholics have been doing all these years.
So, in closing, let me quote the Poet, Bobby Burns and say, "The best laid schemes o' Mice an' Men,
Gang aft agley,
An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain,
For promis'd joy!
(The best laid schemes of Mice and Men
oft go awry,
And leave us nothing but grief and pain,
For promised joy!)"
Who ever said Romney doesn't have a sense of humor?:-)
Ridin Razor

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

AaHaHaHaHaaaaaa ...!

CALL THE POLICE! THERE'S A MAD FELINE AROUND!

WE'RE GETTING READY TO WRITE:
"DIARY OF A MAD SICILIAN WOMAN"
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm calling the police.
reality

Germantown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

In Q / A format, here's the basic ECO101 our idiot-in chief doesn't have a grasp on...

Q) Who owns most businesses in this country?
A) The wealthy.

Q) What will happen if Obama forces wealthy people to "pay more taxes"?
A) Wealthy business owners will do virtually anything to protect GP margins, including permanent employee layoffs

(permanent employee layoffs = you & I)
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

What gives?
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Nobody sticking up for Homer?
permanently banned

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Me three
dr phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too
fake new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text> I'm calling the police.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Four more years!
Layoff bomb detonates; Large corporations join small businesses in announcing mass cuts
http://twitchy.com/2012/11/08/layoff-bomb-det...
Hope!
Change!
Was just getting ready to post that myself. It's already started to unravel and it hasn't even been a week yet.
Ridin Razor

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Just because I said you were fat, drunk, bald, dumb, flaccccid, impotent and conceived from bad seed is no reason for you to hold a grudge and fabricate this fat ruse you've been running, silly youtubes and statements. And isn't it better for the racists on this thread to know you're one of them, Irish?
They were hurting you when you were playing Black face.
And besides, debils already playing that part.

True, it has not been such a civil break up, but I believe in don't get angry and just take some "things".
Take IT ALL. tee-hee-hee ...

That is why I am resilient. And relentless.

Not insatiable as you errantly stated.

Now take it like a man!!
yawkie i saw you at the one minute mark
http://youtu.be/JGeou6X2hlU
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, you guys lost. If the American people wanted the Republican plan, they would have won.
Certainly, Obama can find a dozen or so Republicans that actually give a crap about their country. I mean there are some, right?
Obamacare requires employers with over 50 employees to provide medical insurance or be fined $2000 for each employee.

Therefore, not only are employers NOT hiring anyone but are letting go of employees in order to have less than 50 in their hire.

Obama promised that people could keep their same doctors, but if employees start dumping their employees onto the government exchanges, they will have to take what they get.

Jon Levitz said it best in a tweet today: "I can't wait to go to a hospital run by the DMV."

Welcome to the next four years. And thanks again for doing your part to make sure they are as miserable as you were warned they'd be.

It's already starting to unravel and it hasn't even been a week yet. Massive layoffs are taking place all around the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min voice of peace 67,895
Keep a word drop 6 words! 27 min Anonymous42 6
Detroit man shoots black women in his front yar... 30 min Skyler 1
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 47 min NITiN 7
Saving Catholic Schools 51 min larry 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,366
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 459
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guy 174,508
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••