Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,054)

Showing posts 741,061 - 741,080 of1,034,184
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Craigslist ad....

Pickup Truck/Campaign Prop (Wrentham)

Rarely used green GMC Canyon pickup truck for sale. Was used mainly to pander to voters so little actual wear and tear. Low mileage and in good shape- truck was garaged for long stretches until owner needed to pretend to be "regular guy." State of art GPS system which allows driver to completely avoid all urban areas, communities of color and Cambridge. Alignment might need some work- truck always seems to pull to the right.

Several vintage political bumper stickers need to be removed.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe we just find a way to get rid of all those pesky minorities, you have any ideas how we could do that without causing a ruckus?
You can start a civil war and kill them all; that's what the rightwingers want to do anyway.
Their motto: If ya can't beat 'em with a billion dollars; kill 'em
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

the real carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, now that you've gone all "chatty kathy" on me, just between us carols, what was it that you did to that ditty, since you said you liked it so much -- was it perhaps the "cool jerk" or whatever that dance was where you puppeted your chubby arms up and down and bounced your head to the beat (no, not THAT beat -- only folks with actual rhythm in their DNA can do that!). I'm sure you're a really good dancer though, carol (probably not quite as good as say, Madonna, though), so you needn't get all puffed up on here. You're likely as good as a chubby little white girl from the heartland could be -- just not good enough to get to go on American Bandstand and get to pose with Dick Clark -- like the girl in "Sweet Little Sixteen," -- you big fat politically savvy, all-grown-up VIXEN you!
(The way you're flirting with Homer, it appears as if you believe he's your intellectual inferior. That's a very attractive trait, carol -- like a big pregnant black widow spider who, although she ate her last mate, has her eye on her next meal. I think Homer has a surprise for you though. I think he's way smarter than you think he is. Just about every "librul" is, but we'll keep that between us gals for now ...)
Oh, don't try to be coy with me, you gaping minge, because I'll slice your old shriveled love button off before you can say "fried peanut butter and banana sammich!"
Well, minus the chubby arms, I twisted my little heart out to Chubby Checker and boogaloo'ed like crazy down Broadwalk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

They just don't make songs like they used to anymore.

And I would never talk down to Homer. He's my topix BFF. He had me the first time he said he fell off his scooter.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes even those like you that are mentally stunted at 12...
Pfft..12 years old I was already in self sufficiant American entreprenuer mode. All occasion cards, back when people still knew how to write, legibly.
debil spreads like butta

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

debil wrote:
Yawk longs fer the long,
Is sick fer th' thick,
After fifty cold years
With a stick fer a prick
She rides through the streets
On her barleystraw broom
Then as the dawn breaks
She returns to her tomb
A tomb it mus' be
For it harbors the dead
As Yawkie lies down
Alone in her bed.
Alone in her bed
But not in her mind
The Debil waits there
To spread her behind.
debil dyke is obsessed with yawk.
"the debil waits there
to spread her behind"
debil speaks from experience.
she's been fisted blind, front and behind.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>The last person to ask this question was threatened with a face punch........by Tagg Romney.
Next.
I understand how all you Libs hate the fact that while he may have wanted to punch Obama, he instead used self-control and didn't do it. In other words, he acted like a responsible adult.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

White People Mourning Romney

http://whitepeoplemourningromney.tumblr.com/

The GOP flag at half staff is pretty cool.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently not, sweetie.
FweeDUHM checks and SNAP cawds fer everbuhdee!!!!

HAW-YEE!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

carol wrote:
Fred ran bare-assed through the flooded streets oblivious to the fate that awaited him. A few hundred yards above him Jane hurtled towards the earth fully absorbed in squeezing a gigantic pustule on her nose. It wouldn't budge and as she frantically worked on it her broom crashed into the pavement just behind the running Fred and then ricocheted off and straight up Fred's ass. One minute he was running along and the next he was impaled on a broken broomstick with a horrible green creature on it squeezing a bloody stump on her nose.
You're better with poetry - can you re-work this?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Guess they finally finished counting in Florida? Florida is now a blue state!!! Hurraaahhh!

Romney has conceded Florida, via a statement from his FL advisor Brett Doster. "We thought based on our polling and range of organization that we had done what we needed to win," Doster told reporters this afternoon. "Obviously, we didn't, and for that I and every other operative in Florida has a sick feeling that we left something on the table. I can assure you this won't happen again."

Obama's win in Florida gives him a total of 332 electoral college votes to Mitt Romney's 206.(In 2008, the POTUS beat John McCain by a bigger margin, 365-173.)

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>
Woa, woa, woa!
Ease up on them hammers, Jed!
I SAID "LAST OPTION", don't go all knee-jerky on me!
In the case of "radical islam".
We are in a state of WAR with them.
Who started it?
Who cares!
Lets finish it and that's that!
Better things to do with our time, like calling each other names on topix! LOL
RADICAL...major word....Not all islam...Just a small radical group who happen to be muslim...

Stop wanting all out war...Best thing we could do is close all embassie and military bases in all of middle east....Bring home all our troops and people....
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
Craigslist ad....
Pickup Truck/Campaign Prop (Wrentham)
Rarely used green GMC Canyon pickup truck for sale. Was used mainly to pander to voters so little actual wear and tear. Low mileage and in good shape- truck was garaged for long stretches until owner needed to pretend to be "regular guy." State of art GPS system which allows driver to completely avoid all urban areas, communities of color and Cambridge. Alignment might need some work- truck always seems to pull to the right.
Several vintage political bumper stickers need to be removed.
Scott Brown?
carol

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Well done.
:)
Well, this is a nice change. What're you wearing? Sorry, bad habit.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
You can start a civil war and kill them all; that's what the rightwingers want to do anyway.
Their motto: If ya can't beat 'em with a billion dollars; kill 'em
I'm right behind ya!

Move out and draw fire!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG.....Not about letting off a hook.
Did you let Bush off the hook when he let thousands die right here on USA soil???
"HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG....."

He didn't do anything period, except lie and blame.

"Did you let Bush off the hook when he let thousands die right here on USA soil???"

Are you talking about the origional 9/11? The one that would never have happened if Clinton would have done his job instead of doing Monica?
carol

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

debil spreads like butta wrote:
<quoted text>
debil dyke is obsessed with yawk.
"the debil waits there
to spread her behind"
debil speaks from experience.
she's been fisted blind, front and behind.
Look, honey, some guys jus' cain't tell a poem
sister kathy wrath

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Is that you again, Lyndi?
PS: I fixed your wording, spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors...You're welcome.
who's lyndi? thanx red! now can you fix yourself?

free spaying at the spca in december. mary christmas.:)
carol

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

<quoted text>You're better with poetry - can you re-work this?
!
Aw, come on! This is all stream of consciousness stuff, you're trying to rob me of my spontaneity
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Hmmmm, I wonder if the news will be reporting about all the help that Obama gave to the victims of Sandy today??? Oh wait, he got their votes, the election is over, and he never really cared about them anyway. I guess not.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

After a Humiliating Election Night, Will Fox News Stop Lying?

Roger Ailes may finally realize that lying is bad for business -- and the GOP.

Fox knows that the sort of people who clog its airwaves on normal, regularly scheduled programming days ó and especially prime time ó are liars, phonies, wackos and con men. It knows itís constantly lying to its audience. In the Bush era this was fine for morale. In the first years of Obamaís term it was good for midterm election turnout. But itís apparent that itís clearly bad for the movement in the long term. Counting midterms, the parallel conservative media has now utterly failed to grasp the reality of the American electorate in three of the last four national elections.

http://www.alternet.org/election-2012/after-h...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 741,061 - 741,080 of1,034,184
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,603
Amy 4-19 14 min PEllen 12
Abby 4-19 21 min Julie 17
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min Chicagobunny 47,068
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,120
Cook County issues 1,000th gay marriage license 1 hr Evilgelicalling 6
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,030
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 96,137
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search