Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
741,061 - 741,080 of 1,083,841 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
fred's harem @ twitter
mary
annie
slone
laurie
debbie
sarah
adrienne
nancy
laura ingraham (ewwww)
kris
christi
jane
caroline
meaghan
vikki
cindy
#douchebag
A collection of lonely shut-ins, total weight: 5 tons
Jean

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Teabag Treason wrote:
<quoted text>Another un-American teabagger.
The grave speaks.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to look very hard at the Dems to find racism. We can start with Sharpton and Jer White.
Jesse Jackson, Jesse Jackson JR.
Jean

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jean wrote:
THREE Supreme Court Justices!!
One for each of your three mouths.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
Give CIA directer job to Colin Powell. He would be excellent.
Give it to Flack__he could have his own "air america" drone.
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Well, nevermind about taking a vote:
"President Barack Obama said Friday heís ready to get to work on a deal to avert going over the fiscal cliff at the end of the year. But, he stressed, he believes he has the authority to press his vision after winning re-election."
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/836...
The Narcissist-In-Chief is back.
Everybody buckle up. We're going over for sure.
Did you see the phony baloney crocodile tears he shed when thanking some of his campaign staff today? OMG, right out of Bill Clinton's bag of tricks! He even remembered to stick out his lower lip and then take a finger rather than a handkerchief to wipe the fake tear from his cheek! He must have practiced that for hours and was probably thinking of having to have sex with Michelle in order to produce the tear! This guy is a putrid, vile terrorist imo and so is that wife of his and her gd mother! You know those kids are being raised to be just like them. Ugly wanna be celebrities need a good BOOING!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Too bad Obama didnít have the same integrity así Petraeusí to resign after sticking it to the County for the Past Four Years!!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jean wrote:
THREE Supreme Court Justices!!
if there's a god...
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>A collection of lonely shut-ins, total weight: 5 tons
could be but as far as fred knows from their avatars, they're ll young, cute and impossibly out of his league.

most often heard tweet from them to him:

yeah, well...i gotta go now
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

where'd jimmytard go?

trying desperately to find some link between petraeus resigning and benghazi no doubt...

f*cking tards never learn

though some rightwingtard site will give him what he's looking for...in 3...2...1

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/status/s...
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

TSM wrote:
Too bad Obama didnít have the same integrity así Petraeusí to resign after sticking it to the County for the Past Four Years!!
which county f*cktard?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Well its good to see all the rednecks still on here a gluton for punishment. Still typing the same Fox BS over n over. It's always alluding to the same crap, Obama is not white and he don't like guns so doesn't qualify for membership of the klan.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>S&P graded the Wall St. Mortgage Backed Securities AAA in 2008 at the time of the worst crash since 1929 because of Mortgage Backed Securities .
They were about as smart as you are.
Those companies who grade Wall Street's creations are paid by the very same folks they are grading. This has been a longtime private joke. When the Boy Messiah showed up and ran our government down into the tens of trillions of darkness and then, to make matters even worse, refused to stop spending and even demanded of Congress to raise our debt ceiling even further, China laughed and the rating agencies were horrified. They warned the Boy Messiah repeatedly about how he was ruining America's credit rating. But the Jerk-In-Chief would have none of it. This made the Chinese happier because, with a lower rating, the Obama Boys were forcing America to pay higher interest rates to them.

The Obama Boys are about as stupid as you are.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
The real issue is the tax hikes which will kick in for those making less than 250k, that would hurt the economy. That hits the people that actually spend and buy stuff that keeps the economy rolling along and growing, not the rich jackwagons stockpiling gold in the Caymans.
That's the fiscal cliff.
Or as I heard one Tea Bag mutt refer to it__the physical cliff.
Ridin Razor

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

No. It's everything that you have said that has turned me off.
Nothing you ever could say would scare me ( off ).

Far as this:
dem wrote:
Lick the tip Yawkie.
Pretend I'm your father
As I stated: Go Fetch your father.
The person who created you.
He will be happy to oblige.

DADDY KNOWS.
dem wrote:
Yawkie?
Was it something I said that scared you off?
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Why doesn't Michelle Obama design a lunch for her mooching fat mother like she forced on the school kids? HUH????

Grannie doesn't do a damn thing except sit on her big fat ass and show up for meals when she isn't having room service and flap those ugly gums. Otherwise, we'd have to hear all about it and she'd be on Dr. Oz demonstrating her moves.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

OzRitz wrote:
Well its good to see all the rednecks still on here a gluton for punishment. Still typing the same Fox BS over n over. It's always alluding to the same crap, Obama is not white and he don't like guns so doesn't qualify for membership of the klan.
The Fox News charge is getting pretty lame. Try something else like maybe Aliens are inhabiting the bodies of American Patriots.

I watch very little TV because it is 99% fluff whipped up for airheads. When I DO watch TV I do it for news or NOVA type programs.

You drone on about Fox News daily, even hourly, and you're beginning to expose yourself as being the clueless fool that you are. Hide a little. You'll look better.
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Boycott Dr. Oz, another jerk who Oprah Winfrey pushed on the public and is on ABC! He gave Michelle Obama a platform for her lunch program and then joined her in a disgusting display of jump rope while of course the lying racist bitch got some free campaining in for her gay husband, tied up traffic and wasted millions in taxpayer dollars by this appearance,

Not a word mentioned about Obamacare either! That tells me Dr. Oz is a crooked doctor, a snake oil salesman and is in on Obamacare making millions and was PAID OFF by the OBAMAS!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the phony baloney crocodile tears he shed when thanking some of his campaign staff today? OMG, right out of Bill Clinton's bag of tricks! He even remembered to stick out his lower lip and then take a finger rather than a handkerchief to wipe the fake tear from his cheek! He must have practiced that for hours and was probably thinking of having to have sex with Michelle in order to produce the tear! This guy is a putrid, vile terrorist imo and so is that wife of his and her gd mother! You know those kids are being raised to be just like them. Ugly wanna be celebrities need a good BOOING!
I've already wrote to my Republican leaders asking them to keep fighting the good fight. Boehner is up to it. Keep those purse strings away from the Boy Messiah or it will get worse than ever. It's going to get worse anyways but we need to stem the bleeding as much as we can. SOMEONE has to act responsible.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>could be but as far as fred knows from their avatars, they're ll young, cute and impossibly out of his league.
most often heard tweet from them to him:
yeah, well...i gotta go now
Grampy and fred chased that chica with the big hoots over to the underwear thread on the offbeat forum LOL.

Hey, speaking of offbeat, was Petreaus hooking up with a guy or gal?
Isn't his wife also an Army general? Either way, what a effn moron!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 9 min Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel 1,870
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min loose cannon 175,147
Abby 7-31 13 min PEllen 2
Amy 7-31 19 min PEllen 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min DDDD-25 45,896
This Is What Is Going To Happen If Ebola Comes ... 21 min Exactly right 1
Why We will Go to War with Russia 32 min Exactly right 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,578
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search