Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232511 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEBIL

Switzerland

#801184 Nov 9, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Mostly because I don't 'believe' in the devil, any more than I 'believe' in his opponent.
My beliefs are inclusive, not divisive.
Next?
THEN WHY YOU SAY DEBIL "OF THE DEBIL?" CAUSE YOU NOT BELIEVE IN YOUSELF? WHAT HAPPEN TO THOSE "TRUE" WORDS?
THE DEBIL

Switzerland

#801185 Nov 9, 2012
OH, WAIT... THAT WUZ ANOTHER DUMB BITCH. DEBIL HAVE TROUBLE KEEPIN' YOU ALL STRAIGHT.
THE DEBIL

Switzerland

#801186 Nov 9, 2012
DEBIL A MAN, YOU A WOMAN - AT LEAST TACITLY. THAT NOT GOOD ENOUGH FO' YOU YOU GOT TO LOOK UP SOME OF THESE REPUBLICAN MAN/WOMAN COMBINATIONS ON HERE... OHHHH! IS THAT WHAT YOU MEANT WHEN YOU CALL YOUSELF AN "INDEPENDENT?"
THE DEBIL

Switzerland

#801188 Nov 9, 2012
<quoted text>Fortunately for me, that particular decision is not yours to make, son.
YOU ARE SO... SO... SO... VERY WRONG IN THIS ASSUMPTION, MOM. DEBIL CAN FCUK YOU SILLY ANY TIME HE WANT. IT CAN BE INCLUSIVE OR DIVISIVE AN' FROM NOW ON, DEBIL NOT GON' GIVE YOU A CHOICE IN THE MATTER. THE UNIVERSE JUS' VISIT YOU WITH A NEW AXIOM AN' YOU CHOICE OF DRESS, OR EVEN YOU SEX, NOT MAKE ONE IOTA OF DIFFERENCE. NOW DEBIL GON' GIVE YOU THE SAME CHANCE HE GIVE EVERYBODY: RUN. DO IT NOW.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#801189 Nov 9, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
LOOK, SISTER, HERE'S HOW IT IS: RIGHT NOW DEBIL TOLERATIN' YOU. BUT IF YOU WANT TO GET DOWN AN' ROLL THEN LES DO IT. DEBIL WRESTLE IN THE REAL WORLD AN' HE WRESTLE IN THIS ONE - STANDS TO REASON. SO MAKE YOU MIND UP, YOU GON' PLAY STOOPID GIRL-GAMES WITH DEBIL? CAUSE THAT NOT GON' WORK OUT REAL WELL FO' YOU. OR WOULD YOU RATHER ARM WRESTLE HIM? THAT NOT WORK OUT SO WELL EITHER. ONCE AGAIN, YOU MAKE THE FUNDAMENTAL MISTAKE OF ASSUMIN' THAT THERE ARE ABSOLUTES; AT LEAST IN THIS INSTANCE, HONEY, YOU FREE WILL GONNA COST YOU SOME SKIN.
DEBIL ENCOUNTER LOTS OF (PSYCHOTIC) WOMEN ONLINE AN' HE MAKE THE SAME OFFER TO ALL OF THEM: DEBIL A MAGNIFICENT MAN WITH A LOVING HEART AN' A VIVID IMAGINATION WHO CAN TAKE YOU TO HEIGHTS OF ECSTASY YOU NEVER KNEW EXISTED. BUT HE ALSO A PRICK. WHICH DEBIL YOU WANT, SISTER? CAUSE DEBIL TIRE OF THIS STOOPID GAME. DEBIL TAKE HIS ANSWER OFF THE AIR WHILE HE EAT CAROL'S NASTY OL' ASS...
Deb, dear, I stopped watching wrestling when WWE became WWF.

Next.

Location hidden

#801190 Nov 9, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
THEN WHY YOU SAY DEBIL "OF THE DEBIL?"
Jes tryin' t'keep ya on ya toesies.

Working so far?
THE DEBIL

Switzerland

#801191 Nov 9, 2012
NOW YOU LAY DOWN AN' LIFT YOU CASSOCK. YOU GOT NO SAY IN THE MATTER ANYMO'.
THE DEBIL

Switzerland

#801192 Nov 9, 2012
THE PRIEST SAT IN THE DIM BLUE LIGHT AND TYPED LIKE A WOMAN AS BEST HE COULD. HE WAS IN THE CONTEST OF HIS LIFE AND HE WAS SCARED, GENUINELY SCARED. HE'D NEVER ENCOUNTERED ANYTHING LIKE THIS AND HE CLUTCHED HIS TATTERED BATHROBE AROUND HIM LIKE A FEATHERY CUIRASS BOTH TO WARM HIM FROM THE CHILL WIND THAT BLEW THROUGH THE RECTORY AT WILL AND FROM THE OBVIOUS EVIL IN FRONT OF HIS WATERY BLUE EYES.
Nathan Bedford Forrest

Fort Smith, AR

#801193 Nov 9, 2012

Obama's first cabinet meeting after the election....
THE DEBIL

Switzerland

#801194 Nov 9, 2012
"HOW WOULD A WOMAN SAY THAT?" HE THOUGHT AND TYPED A FEW WORDS WHICH SOUNDED WEAK AND INEFFECTUAL EVEN TO HIM, AND EVEN AS THE WORDS APPEARED ON THE SCREEN HE KNEW THE... DEMON WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THIS WAS NO WOMAN. HE WRUNG HIS HANDS - WHICH HURT BADLY - AND HIS LINED FACE REFLECTED HIS TORMENT... "WHAT WOULD JESUS DO? WHAT WOULD HE DO? DID JESUS KNOW THERE WOULD BE AN INTERNET?" DID HE REALIZE THE PERSONAL HELL IT HAD CAUSED THE PRIEST? WHAT SHOULD HE SAY? WHAT SHOULD HE DO? HE OPTED FOR FLIPPANCY BUT HE KNEW AS HE DID SO THAT THE DEMON WOULD SEE IT AS SUPERFICIAL, DEFENSIVE... OH GOD, HE WISHED HE KNEW HOW A REAL WOMAN SOUNDED... A SUPERIOR WOMAN WITH FINE, HIGH BREASTS, GOOD MORAL INSTINCTS AND MORE WITH THAN HE'D EVER POSSESSED. HE WAS AWARE THAT THE WOMAN HE WAS TRYING TO BE EXCITED HIM ON SOME LEVEL. HE WANTED HER HERE WITH HIM NOW TO HOLD HIM, TO COMFORT HIM, TO WHISPER THE RIGHT WORDS IN HIS EAR SO HE WOULDN'T FEEL SO HELPLESS... BUT HE WAS ALONE. THIS WAS HIS CROSS TO BEAR AND SOMEHOW HE MUST BEAR IT.
THE DEBIL

Switzerland

#801195 Nov 9, 2012
<quoted text>Jes tryin' t'keep ya on ya toesies.
Working so far?
UM... NOPE.

Location hidden

#801196 Nov 9, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
NOW YOU LAY DOWN AN' LIFT YOU CASSOCK. YOU GOT NO SAY IN THE MATTER ANYMO'.
Nuns don't wear the cassock, bitch.

Molesters do.

Thanks for the heads-up......as if I needed one.
THE DEBIL

Switzerland

#801197 Nov 9, 2012
THE DEBIL WATCHED THE MAN TYPE CAREFULLY AND COULD SENSE HIS FEAR. BUT AFTER SO MANY LONG, LONG YEARS HE DIDN'T GLOAT, DIDN'T ALLOW HIMSELF TO ENJOY THE OTHER MAN'S DISCOMFORT. IT WAS ABOUT NUMBERS, ABOUT SOULS AND HE SENSED THIS ONE WAS FALLING SEAMLESSLY INTO HIS HANDS.

TO WATCH HIM ONE WOULDN'T KNOW IT WAS EVEN A CONTEST OF WILLS. HE WOULD WAIT... AND WATCH... AND THEN RESPOND.. AND WAIT... AND WATCH... AND YET EVEN THE CASUAL ONLOOKER WOULD RECOGNIZE THE PREDATORY, DISPASSIONATE GAZE OF THE KILLER OBSERVING HIS PREY... EVEN THE CASUAL OBSERVER COULD SEE THAT A KILL WAS NEAR.
THE DEBIL

Switzerland

#801198 Nov 9, 2012
<quoted text>Nuns don't wear the cassock, bitch.
Molesters do.
Thanks for the heads-up......as if I needed one.
AWWWW... NOW WE'RE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE? WHO CARES WHAT NUNS WEAR? WHEN IT'S TORN OFF AND SHREDDED ON THE FLOOR OF THE CELL IT'S JUST SO MUCH CARPET.
THE DEBIL

Switzerland

#801199 Nov 9, 2012
SO, UM, "MOLESTERS" WEAR CASSOCKS? YOU MEAN PRIESTS? AND HOW DO WE KNOW THIS, SISTER? WHICH CHURCH IS IT YOU ATTEND? DO THEY LET YOU WATCH?
THE DEBIL

Switzerland

#801200 Nov 9, 2012
GOOD TO SEE YOUR LUST HASN'T BLINDED YOU TO YOUR OUTRAGE... I'M CURIOUS, SISTER. WHAT SORT OF WOMAN USES THE WORD "BITCH" TO DESCRIBE A MALE ENTITY?
THE DEBIL

Switzerland

#801201 Nov 9, 2012
OH, UM, "SISTER?" HEAD'S UP.
THE DEBIL

Switzerland

#801203 Nov 9, 2012
OH DEAR! THE UNPLEASANT SMELL OF CHAT ROOM ASS-RAPE! COULD ONE OF YOU PEOPLE HAND ME SOME FABREEZE? DO IT!!! DO IT NOW!!!!

Location hidden

#801204 Nov 9, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
AWWWW... NOW WE'RE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE? WHO CARES WHAT NUNS WEAR? WHEN IT'S TORN OFF AND SHREDDED ON THE FLOOR OF THE CELL IT'S JUST SO MUCH CARPET.
One post from me indicating some tepid approval means we're "friends" to you?

Suck it.

Yes, Mr. Flex, I mean 'yourself'.

Next?
Masama Muhfugger

Kalispell, MT

#801205 Nov 9, 2012
one for all all for one wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted spoke with Romney and told him that he supported him. Mitt told Ted, "Stay on course Ted. Free speech is a beautiful thing." Yes, it is a beautiful thing, but not when it resorts to angry foul comments - something that Romney should not approve, particularly since he claims he represents the morals that all Americans should have. Romney is a Mormon hypocrite and Ted is a soulless foul mouthed misinformed American.
And what morals do you have religious bigot? Romney is 10 times the man you'll ever be or Obama can ever hope to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 17 shot-2 fatally-in bloody start to Memorial D... 7 min reality is a crutch 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min JRB 189,801
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 99,534
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 70,017
Poll What is your favorite furniture store in Chicago? 5 hr Jana Ravens 0
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr boundary painter 5,240
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 5 hr boundary painter 406
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]