Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
740,981 - 741,000 of 1,079,675 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol! Make sure your pocketbook is in the other hand so the thief/bum doesn't get it. Actually though, it's the Lord Crotch that went off the deep end, years ago. He just doesn't know the difference, hence it's an Obama voter.
sounds like some old codger is jealous because i have a stable of blue hairs and he doesn't.

law of the jungle ma'am...
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Go fist Debil. She's so into it. Try dem too. He's a freak.

Burying just your arm?

I was thinking more like you whole body six feet in the ground!

AHahaaHaaaa ... F**ken Imbecile.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lift up your tail I'm gonna bury my arm into your brown cave.
Jean

Newburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> She stepped in it and they are all trying to wipe it off before anyone notices.
I" m gonna help you out bobo before you make yourself look even stupider than usual. No normal person would read my post the way you and Carol did. You're such f..,d up brainwashed fools I almost t feel sorry for you fox neanderthal deadenders
I got rid of Allen West you moron when he changed districts . No vote needed you dolt. Then to make it even sweeter..he lost!
You're too stupid to be embarassed.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
YOU really are dumb.
The gov borrowed all that in our names.
The gov is "us".
They collect taxes to pay for gov.
Everything gov does is for the people.
We own it.
Grow up idiot!
<quoted text>
The government is not US, you flocking moron. You really need to go back a couple hundred years with your fellow Muslim extremists. Like around 1300, bonehead!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Again, Yawk, you're losing it. I didn't say YOU were Plant Lady, I said Monty hates her. Debil, Death, etc., and a few others were shared by Monty, often with the two working together to present a version of "Paradise Lost" or "Psycho",on DHTR and some must still be there although with the Kvetch/Shadow stalkers I no longer am.
I'm not Sister Kathryn, but don't mind the comparison...I never rah-rahed your vulgarity although I did appreciate that when Knock-knock, Cherokreep, and Fartoo turned on you, you were dealing with the scum de la scum. Do whatever you wish, Yawk, but I know you're wrong...OTOH, Debil, Monty, and a few others on here could be three-headed Peruvian chipmunks, and they'd still make for better reading than all the transients from "You Might Be a *&%#$@(Gun Nut thread) combined.
who is Sheba Of Arksarai?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
I" m gonna help you out bobo before you make yourself look even stupider than usual. No normal person would read my post the way you and Carol did. You're such f..,d up brainwashed fools I almost t feel sorry for you fox neanderthal deadenders
I got rid of Allen West you moron when he changed districts . No vote needed you dolt. Then to make it even sweeter..he lost!
You're too stupid to be embarassed.
Get a life loser. You win the petty pick a fight contest.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid, simpleton liberal Democrat. You think everyone lives on a bus line? What an idiot!
I made a very concerted effort to find a house which was, because it's important to me.
Personal responsibility, you know.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

You already tried ( several times ) and failed.

C'Mon you trailer trash mutt, get 'chur Game On.

I already kicked your a$$. Except D-Feat.

But, it's true what they say: "Revenge Is Sweet"

I'm not finished with mine. May as well finish IT on YEW!

AHaHaaHaaaaaaaaa ... OO-YEAH!
carol wrote:
If I see that eyetalian ill rip her throat out.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

President Obama Veto Power. The Super Wealthy want to control Congress. Let the Bush tax cuts expire, America is with you. Sic Semper Tyranus.

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>i'm gonna ask lily to stroll over and take pictures of his claw marks as he's dragged from the courthouse
Moved to more conservative district for his re-election run and still lost to a totally unknown accountant. Give it up for the moderate members of the GOP in Palm Beach, Martin , and Pt St Lucie cos
TravisA

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Woo Hoo 4 more years!...Now hopefully the Republicans will realize that hate is not an American value and begin working WITH Obama and the Democrats to move us FORWARD!
Ridin Razor

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

I didn't threaten you. I made a promise.

Talk about dumb? Hot Damn, you're an imbecile.

Whoring? HA! I just pitched you, FIL-THY! That's All.

And wait til you see what I did to you ...(?).
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
She is off her meds.
She was whoring around under different names and was dumb enough to threaten me.
The nicest guy on topix.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Revenge Voting wrote:
<quoted text>Go look it up yourself you lazy Phk.22 employees who voted for Obama terminated. Now go shit on a cop car you OWSer.So I can watch the cops crack your skull.
so?

They will collect benefits while searching for a better job.

The owner: no more business. Idiot republican.

Republicans laid off 8 million last time!

America still here! China more jobs! Republicans really blow!

Republicans: let's build a strong China middle class!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Well, nevermind about taking a vote:
"President Barack Obama said Friday he’s ready to get to work on a deal to avert going over the fiscal cliff at the end of the year. But, he stressed, he believes he has the authority to press his vision after winning re-election."
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/836...
The Narcissist-In-Chief is back.
Everybody buckle up. We're going over for sure.
Carol, you guys lost. If the American people wanted the Republican plan, they would have won.

Certainly, Obama can find a dozen or so Republicans that actually give a crap about their country. I mean there are some, right?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

sister kathy wrath wrote:
Fraud~ian slip there Red? Gotta keep the 40 years old ruse going.
AHaHaaHaaaa ... You f**ken a$$.
<quoted text>
You're hilarious when you grasp at straws. But I think you overshot your jump - that muffin was a bit too close to the fiscal cliff.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>who is Sheba Of Arksarai?
Supposedly Big Tuna's bi-sexual sister? I don't know if she was real or not, but she wrote too well to be a Bates Motel resident.
Jean

Newburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

GEn Petraeus resigns . Very personal reasons.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Genius the money people have belongs to them. The country has no money at all. It only takes money from one person and gives it to another. Friggin' libtards are SO stupid!!! I have to leave. PEACE!!! These are the people running the country? We are so screwed!!!

Another right whiner who doesn't want to support their country. Somehow, Flack seems to think the country should perhaps make money somehow.

How about we charge people like you for the protection of our military, the police protection,the protection the courts provide, our energy system, communication system, electrical grid, highways, trains, ports, food safety, etc etc etc

Oh wait, we do.

Its called taxes.

I guess Flack wants all these thongs handed to him free? And he has the nerve to call others moochers.

How pathetic.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Liberalism got more of its foot in the door but will it survive? Liberal utopia is about to meet reality!! The reality is we will run out of other people’s Money!! We have a blueprint to show how citizens react when they feel Government has over promise and under deliver!! Riots in the streets Argentina/Greece coming to America soon!!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Supposedly Big Tuna's bi-sexual sister? I don't know if she was real or not, but she wrote too well to be a Bates Motel resident.
her last post in "you might be a gun tard" suggested that she'd known me for a while...can't recall having the pleasure

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min voice of peace 67,931
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 59 min Frijoles 68,374
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 174,601
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 45,781
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 5 hr joey 3
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 7 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Abby 7-24 8 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••