Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
OBAMA the GENIUS

Lillington, NC

#800877 Nov 9, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The gov has the power to impose taxes.
Top 400 in USA alone worth $1.7 TRILLION.
400 PEOPLE!
DON'T PANIC.......USA WORTH $47 TRILLION.
ONLY OWES $16.
NO PROBLEM.
(The richest are going to pay a little more)
A one time 5% wealth tax on the richest would pay off the national debt! This according to rayguns budget director!

THE USA IS FILTHY RICH!
$47 TRILLION?
MORE LIKE OVER $200 TRILLION!

Counting gov plus citizens.
The Gov owns billions of acres of land. Here and in foreign countries. One holding in Bong Kong is rumored to be worth $16 trillion! The national debt.
Plus the oil under the land in USA: another $200 trillion!

Fiscal cliff? Hardly!
THE USA IS FILTHY RICH!

A one time 5% wealth tax would pay off the whole debt!
The richest protest 5%!!!!
Selfish greedy azzzzzholes!

Research this! USA COULD BE WORTH OVER $400 TRILLION AND OWES $16 TRILLION.

the banksters set it up this way: all smoke and mirrors.
Don't believe the hyper! No fiscal cliff. USA FILTHY RICH.

billionaire: one guy worth a thousand million dollars!!
We have over a thousand of them!! Plus millions of millionaires!

GET REAL:(they would rather YOU did not know the truth......they are filthy rich!)
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#800878 Nov 9, 2012
Homer wrote:
Nobody sticking up for Homer?
I am, always and forever. What did you say?
carol

Orlando, FL

#800879 Nov 9, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but it's more than speculation. An Obama voter would not get it, but anyone else could easily conclude any dignified military leader would not want to work for Obama after Benghazi.
Most people have no idea how much turmoil and anger this Obama-Benghazigate has caused in the military and intelligence community.
Obama is a despicable individual and Hillary is just as evil.
That was my take too.

Those who voted for Obama, sadly, I'm afraid, will live to regret it. So will the rest of us.
carol

Orlando, FL

#800881 Nov 9, 2012
Homer wrote:
The real issue is the tax hikes which will kick in for those making less than 250k, that would hurt the economy. That hits the people that actually spend and buy stuff that keeps the economy rolling along and growing, not the rich jackwagons stockpiling gold in the Caymans.
That's the fiscal cliff.
Homer, you really are a likeable poster, but you are much too clueless for your own good.

Those tax hikes aren't going to do anything but continue to prevent employers from hiring.

People across the country are being laid off by the droves already in anticipation of Obamacare and tax hikes now that it's a done deal - and it hasn't even started yet.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#800882 Nov 9, 2012
Homer wrote:
Did Carol fall off the fiscal cliff yet?
She makes over $250,000 working at $15.00 an hour
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#800883 Nov 9, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my take too.
Those who voted for Obama, sadly, I'm afraid, will live to regret it. So will the rest of us.
Never. I am so absolutely proud of the American people's triumph over corporations
Jean

Newburgh, NY

#800885 Nov 9, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my take too.
You ignorant uninformed moron. You aren't even aware that the Benghazi Post was in fact a CIA operation! It was a CIA failure...not a political, foreign policy failure. You're a bunch if willfully unnformed morons. A bad joke.

“The truth will be told”

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#800886 Nov 9, 2012
It's so obvious that these freedom haters are still feeling the sting of Tuesdays election. Only time can heal their pain. And time may be so kind as to do so...

...but I shall not.

:)

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#800888 Nov 9, 2012
George wrote:
dem finds yawkie in a dark alley.

Her filthy clothes eating by rats.

Sure she smells a little.
But only been dead about a week.
The stench makes my ten inch co ck grow.

dem lays the obese body over the side of a dumpster, spits on his rod and pounds that rotting flesh.

Yawkie's eyes are open, at least her brown eye. She puts up little fight as her rectum is tore to shreds.

The faint sound in the distance?
Yawkies porky daughter.

Don't miss the next episode of;
As yawkies big mistake fks her.
Are you mentally ill?
Forward

Bethlehem, PA

#800889 Nov 9, 2012
Mary Matalin wears a huge cross around her neck and spews out hateful remarks about President Obama on CNN earlier today. Wolfe Blitzer asked her about her previous venomous comment that the president is a psychopathic sociopath. Mary was evasive, but than admitted that she said Obama's campaign was a blatant attack on Romney and that Obama's campaign was what she meant about the psychopathic/sociopath thing. Romnesia? Now it seems General Betrayus is jumping ship since his extramarital affair has become public. Classified information may have been leaked, possibly putting the U.S in a vulnerable and dangerous position. It seems some Republicans are beginning to panic and acting out in desperation now that Obama has been re-elected. On one of the Republicanb C-Span stations, a representative for Medicare/Medicaid, said that over 80,000 power wheel chairs were not really needed and that Medicare fraud was involved. Fraud? I can't say for certain, but it would hardly seem that over 80,000 people would apply for power wheelchairs because they didn't need them. This seems like a cheap shot at Medicare recipients who really need these chairs to perform basic everyday functions.
carol

Orlando, FL

#800891 Nov 9, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Never. I am so absolutely proud of the American people's triumph over corporations
You're perception of corporations has always been skewed. Yes, there is a factor of greed. But which is worse - a small fraction of greed among the 1% who also provide a product or a service and hire hundreds of people or big government/big brother's greed dictating every aspect of our lives?

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#800893 Nov 9, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>That was my take too.

Considering Mii was threatening Russia before he even became president, I'm just glad we're going to live

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#800894 Nov 9, 2012
KCS wrote:
<quoted text>Let me get this right, your upset because the Kenyan muslim is killing other muslims?
i don't believe muslim women , children and senior citizens who happen to be near a target deserve to be blown to smithereens by a drone missile, do you?

My point is the hypocrisy of the left, dems, libs, progressives, celebrities and the dishonest scumbags in the LSM ignoring these deaths.
carol

Orlando, FL

#800895 Nov 9, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You should also dig a little deeper in your own backyard, Lily. You might discover the rich elitists are right under your nose. Not across the fence in someone else's yard.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#800896 Nov 9, 2012
The northeast is still suffering, no lights, hot water, refrigeration, power, etc. What has the miracle man Obama done since his photo op with the fat man?

Nothing I see, too bad more of the affected weren't black, then maybe someone would give a shit.

The hypocrisy of the left never ends.
carol

Orlando, FL

#800897 Nov 9, 2012
dr phil wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably won't live.
Just sayin.
None of us have any guarantees including yourself.

Just sayin.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#800898 Nov 9, 2012
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering Mii was threatening Russia before he even became president, I'm just glad we're going to live
as stupid as you are dumb.
Jean

Newburgh, NY

#800899 Nov 9, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're perception of corporations has always been skewed. Yes, there is a factor of greed. But which is worse - a small fraction of greed among the 1% who also provide a product or a service and hire hundreds of people or big government/big brother's greed dictating every aspect of our lives?
Do you ever think? Who says the. Top 1 % provide products or services? Most Americans work for small businesses whose owners make less than $250,000 per year. You've been shown these statistics multiple times.
carol

Orlando, FL

#800900 Nov 9, 2012
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
A one time 5% wealth tax on the richest would pay off the national debt! This according to rayguns budget director!
THE USA IS FILTHY RICH!
$47 TRILLION?
MORE LIKE OVER $200 TRILLION!
Counting gov plus citizens.
The Gov owns billions of acres of land. Here and in foreign countries. One holding in Bong Kong is rumored to be worth $16 trillion! The national debt.
Plus the oil under the land in USA: another $200 trillion!
Fiscal cliff? Hardly!
THE USA IS FILTHY RICH!
A one time 5% wealth tax would pay off the whole debt!
The richest protest 5%!!!!
Selfish greedy azzzzzholes!
Research this! USA COULD BE WORTH OVER $400 TRILLION AND OWES $16 TRILLION.
the banksters set it up this way: all smoke and mirrors.
Don't believe the hyper! No fiscal cliff. USA FILTHY RICH.
billionaire: one guy worth a thousand million dollars!!
We have over a thousand of them!! Plus millions of millionaires!
GET REAL:(they would rather YOU did not know the truth......they are filthy rich!)
You should call the president and tell him that. He talked about the fiscal cliff just today and said he'd work with republicans as long as they did it his way.

He apparently doesn't know - as does the rest of the informed world - that we're that filthy rich.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#800901 Nov 9, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
Big Bird message to Mitt Romney. Whose unemployed now?
I'll wager most of your family are unemployed. BTW, Mitt was unemployed when he was running, he's very rich and doesn't have to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min OzRitz 49,310
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min JOEL 71,209
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 50 min Cheftell 68,907
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 182,041
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,873
Dear Abby 12-25 3 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-25 3 hr PEllen 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]