Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,048)

Showing posts 740,941 - 740,960 of1,034,175
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Not speaking for Peppy, but Big Bird doesn't fill up our gas tanks and warm up our homes.
We have a lot of our own oil just sitting under the ground. Obama prefers the Middle Eastern and foreign brands.

Carol, if we relied solely on US oil, we would be out, bone dry in 25 years.
GOD HELP AMERICA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a non smoker.....
But your a pole smoker!
LOL
LOL
LOL
SEE!
I try to be nice. And they accuse me of stuff.
Hey look at your dollar bill: nice pyramid on the back.
The top little piece is the richest! The rest of it: everyone else.
The richest like it that way. Especially right wingers.
They use money as power. Buy things and people.
Billions spent on Romney! What a waste.
But the rest of that pyramid votes! We won!
The GOP should never win.....ever.
They are against the people.
Let's keep them out from now on, last night great start.
Real economic power for a country comes from a strong middle. The top just don't buy enough. A bunch of hoarders. They have the most and the country suffers.
Read up on it the middle class is under attack. Jobs off shored by the richest like Romney.
We need to raise taxes on this top group. It's coming.
A republican CEO was on this morning saying the same thing. A tax raise on the rich will not hurt the economy at all. We cut taxes for jobs coming here. Cut taxes on middle class. Raise taxes on already rich incomes. Raise taxes on those off shoring jobs. Raise taxes on imports. They will make it here again.
We won! All this is coming soon! Obama is a genius!
LOL Obama is a genius? Hmm.. really? If he was , why does he have to use a teleprompter, and someone to write what to say for him? The man has no class. Obama has shown us all that at the WH dinner party. All that over being pissed about showing a birth paper? No other President in History acted as lame (showing a kids cartoon of all things), and has shown so much lack of professionuism that it is not only sad, but the man isn't even smart enough to know he wasn't making a fool out of Trump that night, but himself. Do all that than to show a paper from the time people started asking to see it. Obama could have gotten the paper a hell of a lot sooner, shown it, and be done with it. What does he do..show a child's film of his birth. How lame is that?

Obama will go down in History as being the first black as President. The first President to get into office w/o showing a birth paper until AFTER he was in office.The one that made a totlal fool out of himself showing kids films at a fancy dinner party. Oh, and brain washing people to actually think he can do a better job this time around. yeah, as a play gamer, you could him a genius.

Enjoy your 4 years, and you might want to save those Walfare To Work ( not to work )check, buddy.
Peppy

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
True, which makes the government welfare payouts even more ridiculous.
I disagree, but then I'm a dufus.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
One of his campaign ads did. Obama did not condemn it even when the cheerleaders hammered his press secretary about it after it was discovered it was a complete lie.
When the cheerleaders get mad, you know it must be pretty bad.
It was done by a Super Pac, not Obama, you know like that lyin' ad about Jeep sending Ohio's jobs to China--except Romney didn't just not condemn, he doubled down on that one, and for a lie, there's hardly ever completion of completeness. "It’s fair to argue that Romney bears some responsibility for the plant’s closing — Bain Capital bought it and loaded it with debt while he was in charge of Bain. But the degree of responsibility is a matter of opinion and debate.
It’s also fair to argue that Mrs. Soptic might have lived longer if she had health coverage. Those who lack it tend to seek treatment later, become sicker, and die earlier than those who have coverage.
We’ll also note that what Romney supporters object to most strenuously about this ad is opinion, not fact. That is Soptic’s apparently heartfelt assertion that “I do not think Mitt Romney is concerned” about what “he’s done.”
Ray

Coos Bay, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Romney may have "lost" nationally but he won my county! I'm glad that my county isn't infested with Obama cheerleaders.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Homer wrote:
Ahhh, it's good to see the rightwingers rebounding after a tough loss. Back to their normal whiny selves, crabbing and bitching about everything.
Homer says welcome back.
We hardly missed ya.
I was too harsh with you yesterday.

Without taking back anything that I said about Obama's stance on partial birth abortions, I shouldn't have taken it all out on you.

You just can't seem to help yourself being one of the easily fooled - but I know you wouldn't harm a newborn baby before it even took it's first breath even if you voted for a president who would.

So are we good?
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

US Government Backs UN Arms Treaty and Bombs Yemen Hours After Obama Win

http://theintelhub.com/2012/11/08/us-governme...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a little reminder...the KKKowards were southern democrats.
Who became republicans after Civil Rights of the '60's. Just whose Solid South did you see Tuesday night, dumb carol.
Homer

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Peppy says no to Big Bird but yes to Big Oil.
Dave says no to big oil, but yes to gay sex.

You really are a nutcase. I don't favor oil subsidies. But you love the fact that Obama wasted 50 times more on renewable energy boondoggles. Wasteful spending by the government is a major problem in this country and you liberal nutjobs just don't get it.

(Okay folks, here where Dave makes a ridiculous justification for the likes of Solyndra)
GOD HELP AMERICA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Big bird is a 1% er.
You know what they say..behind every bird is a pile of $#!^, and the little turds that follow. LOL
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

And it IS spelled Sedaka with an "e". Thought so.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>I have a number of homosexual friends, and what you say is true.But why do you call them 'gay'?
You have no idea who befriends the Romney's ? You spout your gibberish, and think no one will call you on it.
Less keystrokes on here!

They call each other gay. huh?

They say: get over here you phagggg! I love you!

You and right shiners: Oh no you don't! No gay marriage!

Republicans: look like racists! Against the people!

(Unless your rich straight and white?)
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Navy Corpseman wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine the fear in Israel knowing Osuckhead was re-elected?
Most of the Osuckhead voters don't pay taxes,and don't work?This is the progressive agenda!(regressive)
Who wants to work when you see these skid row bums everyday living off tax payers dollars!
4 people dead...we have the proof of Obama's deceit!
Right! Obama doesn't want to call war on terror to him it's war on Islam ...idiots are clueless how protective Obama is over Muslims ...

Listen to his speech Cairo 2009...putting his own country down ...

Listen to Obama anti-white audio from his book "dreams from my father"...

I don't go much on forums ...people that don't see who Obama really is, aggravates leaving daylights out of me...

Now when loser is re-elected, he is going to call gov. ROMNEY to help him fix the economy ...
That is the irony...

FORWARD ...calling Mitt Romney, calling Mitt Romney ...I'm clueless, don't know how to fix the economy ...

This is Barack Hussein Obama and I approve this message...!!!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
Iranian military jets fire on US unmanned drone in international waters last week. The drone was unharmed and return to base,
FOX afternoon story__bullshyte as usual. International waters were?

BTW the image FOX is using to "enhance" the report looks like it was photo shopped by a third grader.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree, but then I'm a dufus.
I must disagree with myself on this one. What I mean is that I disagree that I disagree and I am not a dufus. I hope this is perfectly clear.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Lets look at the goals of president nobama;
- More spending
- More debt
- Higher taxes
- More government interference in American's personal life, i.e. forcing insurance on the, forcing groups to go against their principals by making them provide BC benefits for their employees
- More American's on food stamps
- Fewer American's paying Federal income taxes
- Higher unemployment
- Continuing declines in household incomes
- Bigger government
- Gutting the military
I have to add based on your inane posts you and the president are joined at the hip.
Peace
KMA
Those were not Obama's goals.

You are confused. These are the pack of lies you keep telling.

You are just too stupid to know that your list is what Republicans gave you under your hero GW.

Do you e er post anything true?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of grunge how's that "rash" of your's doing?
GFY, KKKowardly poseur. Grunge = http://youtu.be/fregObNcHC8
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Who became republicans after Civil Rights of the '60's. Just whose Solid South did you see Tuesday night, dumb carol.
The black population in the south had moved north and to the west - it was called The Great Migration - 6 million African Americans moved out of the rural South to the Northeast, Midwest and West by the late 1960s.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

The Republicans had nothing to do with the southern Democrats in the south before the 1960s.

The southern bloc of Democrats, however, filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
GOD HELP AMERICA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>And you're here responding because....
because, like you, this person has a right to be here. It isn't just a demonbrat website,or for naughty sisters that are full of lust, ya know.
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

All those who voted for Obama, especially the lationos and blacks just proved how stupid they are because they cut off their noses to spite their faces.

They support a traitor, a liar, a coward, a slanderer, a druggie and a cheater with their support of Barack Obama.

All those celebrities such as Ellen de Generes, Oprah Winfrey, Gayle King, David Letterman, Jay Leno, Barbara Walters and all the rest have shown their true colors and need to be BOYCOTTED!

How dare they use the airwaves to promote their anti-American agenda and secret government. Ask yourself how much these people have been paid off and just what they are getting from Obama. Is it special treatment with health care, money, drugs?

Malia Obama and her mooching pals could very well have brought back billions of illegal drugs from Oaxaca, Mexico on the spring break trip they took by stealing from we the people! They attend the scandal ridden Sidwell Friends School...Google!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 740,941 - 740,960 of1,034,175
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-19 3 min PEllen 12
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,597
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 50 min edogxxx 96,137
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,535
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 1 hr Be kuel 505
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 42,993
Music Artists A to Z 2 hr boundary painter 92
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance