Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,047)

Showing posts 740,921 - 740,940 of1,072,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sanjay

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#800571
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Flack you have never been right about anything, Homer will just have to hope that the 'even the blind squirrel finds a nut' theory does not come true.
Obama’s voters are largely brain-dead blind squirrels, whether on the welfare rolls or driving a Rolls.

No matter how bad the economy, how outrageous the scandals, how numerous the failures of domestic and foreign policy, their base is utterly unfazed.

The ONLY thing that matters to them is unfettered sex and lots of freebies. They aren’t interested in responsible behavior; they are content with a lifetime of dependency and only aspire to becoming rap stars or drug dealers.

They worship celebutards who are equally clueless and also hypocrites when it comes to sharing their wealth (unless Whoopi and the others voluntarily pay higher taxes and never shield income.)

The only thing that scares them are hoaxes like believing the GOP won’t let them have contraceptives or abortions.

Never mind Al Qaeda, the rich worry about the imaginary threat of global warming. The reality that America is flat broke and that its security is severely compromised doesn’t faze them a whit.

Today’s Democrats use slander, lies, fear, division, scare tactics and distortion–and the media never call them extremist.

They spend three times as much as we take in, run up debt to astronomical levels, cut our military down to the size of a small country–and the media is mute.

They destroy the present and eliminate an aspirational future for minorities, and the latter praise and reelect them.

They pander and nobody calls them on it. They refuse to budge on any issue and it’s the Republican House that is considered obstructionlist. The Senate doesn’t pass a budget, even the budget Obama proposed and even with two years of being the majority in Congress, and nobody cares.

Obama fails in his primary duty as commander-in-chief and the media refuse to call him on it. Obama is still an empty suit with a well-oiled Chicago machine to keep the Democrats in office forever, with no regard to the economy, the well-being of its citizens and the security of our nation.

Two different sets of standards for each–or actually no standards whatsoever for the Democrats.

How sad for the America that once was and the America that could have been with Romney as President. How sad for future generations that will never know what might have been.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#800572
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

“You can go through all the scientific gobbledegook you like, I don’t believe it,” said Fox’s Stewart Varney, mocking New York Times’ Nate Silver for his “scientific” approach to poll tracking

science is a liberal myth....also, it's accurate...

like all other things liberal
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#800573
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting; but you'll pay for fostercare for those kids for life, you'll pay for incarcerations, you'll pay for death penalties.
You are not paying for anything for women, and, it's none of your business what women do. That excuse is so tired that it's pathetic.
Like people who have no children whining about school tax.
People who don't drive, still pay for highways. You don't get to pick and choose just because you hate women.
Whoa whoa, Homer has no kids and I do whine about school tax. But in deference to the people who don't drive I will whine just a little less.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#800574
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's not like they're all going to start naming their kids Juan overnight!
Jeb Bush' wife is Mexican, he speaks Spanish fluently. I'll bet he runs.
The Debil is a woman? Wow.
Wait, did you say the Debil is a woman?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#800575
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Give him American Crossroads backing.
Zing!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#800576
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess that means Mr. 9-9-9 will be resurrected! Aye Caramba!
The good old white party is becoming diversified! What a joke.
What is wrong with you people?

" Dead pig in Romney T-shirt left on sidewalk outside Republican headquarters in LA"

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#800577
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Karl Rove had a meltdown? That was the big news. What else?
That would do it.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#800578
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

flack wrote:
<quoted text> (1) yes.(2) I personnel don't believe in insurance except for catastrophic insurance. Saving the money sent to pay premiums is a much better way. Med costs are cheaper when paying cash.(3) I do not believe killing a child is ever the answer. The only exception is life of the mother. I am not religious. This is just a personnel belief.
"I personnel"??? Damnit all, flack, if I had to hear your malapropisms in person, I think I'd rip my ear drums out. Does catastrophic insurance pay for a heart transplant? How would it work if you'd had kid born with a catastrophic illness? Would that be a pre-existing condition? Don't get me wrong, I hate insurance companies, but it just seems too reckless to go without unless you live alone in a cave with all your earthly goods.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#800579
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>And I will say if you want cheap gas, don't ask my sons to pay for it with their lives.
Take the bus.
I do.
Are you talking about our all volunteer military or how dangerous it is to work on an oil rig?
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#800580
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

must see:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/422952
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#800581
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with you people?
" Dead pig in Romney T-shirt left on sidewalk outside Republican headquarters in LA"
pissed you didn't think of it first?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#800582
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Come on you are smarter than that, you know what she meant.
My question was "how does one get rid of a politician?"

Not what you think she meant.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#800583
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yes, The Debil is of female gender. I don't know about a woman.

More like a she-beast.

Interesting that she has assigned a gender to a spiritual entity.
Similar to those who assign male gender to God.

She is now posting as THE BAIN OF TARDS.

Her posts as THE DEBIL were deleted last night.
She has a difficult time using that scren name now, but sneaks it in until Topix busts her again.

Just for the record.
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
The Debil is a woman? Wow.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#800585
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Wait, did you say the Debil is a woman?
That's what New Yawk said.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#800586
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Sanjay wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama’s voters are largely brain-dead blind squirrels, whether on the welfare rolls or driving a Rolls.
No matter how bad the economy, how outrageous the scandals, how numerous the failures of domestic and foreign policy, their base is utterly unfazed.
The ONLY thing that matters to them is unfettered sex and lots of freebies. They aren’t interested in responsible behavior; they are content with a lifetime of dependency and only aspire to becoming rap stars or drug dealers.
They worship celebutards who are equally clueless and also hypocrites when it comes to sharing their wealth (unless Whoopi and the others voluntarily pay higher taxes and never shield income.)
The only thing that scares them are hoaxes like believing the GOP won’t let them have contraceptives or abortions.
Never mind Al Qaeda, the rich worry about the imaginary threat of global warming. The reality that America is flat broke and that its security is severely compromised doesn’t faze them a whit.
Today’s Democrats use slander, lies, fear, division, scare tactics and distortion–and the media never call them extremist.
They spend three times as much as we take in, run up debt to astronomical levels, cut our military down to the size of a small country–and the media is mute.
They destroy the present and eliminate an aspirational future for minorities, and the latter praise and reelect them.
They pander and nobody calls them on it. They refuse to budge on any issue and it’s the Republican House that is considered obstructionlist. The Senate doesn’t pass a budget, even the budget Obama proposed and even with two years of being the majority in Congress, and nobody cares.
Obama fails in his primary duty as commander-in-chief and the media refuse to call him on it. Obama is still an empty suit with a well-oiled Chicago machine to keep the Democrats in office forever, with no regard to the economy, the well-being of its citizens and the security of our nation.
Two different sets of standards for each–or actually no standards whatsoever for the Democrats.
How sad for the America that once was and the America that could have been with Romney as President. How sad for future generations that will never know what might have been.
You watch too much Fox News. That stuff has poisoned your mind. Why not turn the tv off and sit back with a nice cup of hot cocoa, take in all that life has to offer.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#800587
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa whoa, Homer has no kids and I do whine about school tax. But in deference to the people who don't drive I will whine just a little less.
I hate war, but I don't have a choice. Health insurance pays for viagra for these old flaccid coots to get a woody, but they whine if insurance covers birth control. Insurance covers gastric bypass because a person is so gluttonous that they gained 300 lbs, but birth control or abortion? They scream. Makes no sense.
The point is that no one gets to pick and choose. The healthy pay for the sick who use insurance more. It is what it is. People need to mind their own business and stop hating others.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#800588
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"I personnel"??? Damnit all, flack, if I had to hear your malapropisms in person, I think I'd rip my ear drums out. Does catastrophic insurance pay for a heart transplant? How would it work if you'd had kid born with a catastrophic illness? Would that be a pre-existing condition? Don't get me wrong, I hate insurance companies, but it just seems too reckless to go without unless you live alone in a cave with all your earthly goods.
What are you still doing here. Man of your word, i see
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#800589
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
My question was "how does one get rid of a politician?"
Not what you think she meant.
By not voting and not supporting them? Am I close?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#800590
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

new yawk wrote:
Yes, The Debil is of female gender. I don't know about a woman.
More like a she-beast.
Interesting that she has assigned a gender to a spiritual entity.
Similar to those who assign male gender to God.
She is now posting as THE BAIN OF TARDS.
Her posts as THE DEBIL were deleted last night.
She has a difficult time using that scren name now, but sneaks it in until Topix busts her again.
Just for the record.
<quoted text>
How did you find out she's a female?
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#800591
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Millions of GMO Mosquitoes Released Without Risk Assessment or Oversight

http://farmwars.info/...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 740,921 - 740,940 of1,072,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min Midlothian Composer 97,438
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 5 min joey 5
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 23 min Midlothian Composer 3,817
Beach Towel Racism 54 min needs another read 30
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 397
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 173,641
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 1 hr WeStillPay2PutNaginAway 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••